tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  Carol Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:45 pm

ECETI NEWSLETTER

Fact Checking the Factcheckers, the truth about Covid

It’s time the truth be known for the sake of the children.

The Global Elite, a group of billionaire eugenicists along with the CCP have made it clear they planned to use a bio-weapon, a virus, to reduce the population followed by a shot that would be even more deadly. They boasted people would march their friends and family to the slaughter house and they would all get rich in the process. This has been well documented redundantly in their own words. Bill Gates on Ted Talks said the vaccines will solve the overpopulation problem. Read Klaus Schwab’s book, know what is written on the Georgia Guide Stones.

All evidence is pointing to covid-19 as a bio-weapon created in Wuhan China funded by the NIH Dr. Fauci and friends, puppets for the global elite with a history of experimenting with deadly consequences on humanity, “HIV failure” now referenced in the House, the Senate, and finally by the mainstream media. Fauci’s financial records have now been made public showing an astronomical gain off the pandemic, much of which came from the Communist Chinese Party, the CCP. Unvaccinated Billionaires have emerged from the vaccine companies, and many politicians are also heavily invested in the vaccines. Billions have been dispersed to Governors, agencies and even school boards to push the mask and vaccine mandates, demonizing concerned parents.  

There is no FDA approved covid vaccine available in the United States and the contents of the shot is being withheld from hospitals, doctors and nurses due to its experimental nature and patents. The vaccine companies are requesting the contents of the experimental vaccines be sealed for 75 years. Why?

The experimental gene therapy they deceptively call a vaccine is the only covid vaccine available. You cannot coerce or force any medical therapy or procedure on anyone by law especially an experimental drug not approved by the FDA. They lied, the vaccine approved by the FDA is not on the market yet. Those that coerce or force the mandates are acting unlawfully and not immune to legal damages. There is no presidential mandate only a news release and the president has lost in the Supreme Court in his attempt to mandate the vaccines.  

Tests on the contents of the vaccines have revealed carcinogens, toxins, parasites, graphene oxide, a plethora or witches brew of poisons with batches varying from benign to deadly. It is a death lottery, the more you play chances are you will win.

82% of pregnant women in the first two trimesters are having miscarriages, “depopulation”. Over 100 physically fit soccer players have dropped dead due to heart attacks with blood clots. Covid vaccines in the US alone: 983756 adverse reactions, 20,622 deaths reported in “official figures” according to reporting agencies this is less than 1%. Do the math for the real figures. This has just begun and the numbers are rising exponentially.

Hospitals and doctors make up to 100,000 dollars per patient by following deadly protocols, remdesivir, ventilators, etc. upon signing the cause of death as covid. Remdesivir has a 30% mortality rate, causes kidney failure and lungs to fill with water, other complications as well. This recommended policy is a death sentence and incentivizes death. It is also deceptive as to the true numbers of deaths due to covid. Deaths from cancer, strokes, heart attacks, even the common cold and flu mysteriously disappeared with covid taking their place. This has been admitted by the CDC and hospitals are pushing deaths due to vaccines under the rug. They also demonize and refuse in most cases to use safe, effective, inexpensive therapies which are FDA approved with a very high success rate especially in early treatment. Therapies like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine combined with vitamins and minerals hundreds of studies have proven to be highly effective and boost your immune system. The real epidemic is greed and a lack of integrity supported by the critical thinking and research impaired.

Both the EU and the WHO have recommended a cease in all covid vaccinations due to the high rate of crippling and deadly side effects. Their reporting systems are much more accurate than the US which is flawed by design.

The lock downs were a fail unless you were trying to destroy the economy. The masks are a fail, university studies have proven them to be ineffective and cause brain, organ damage along causing bacterial pneumonia and rosaria due to the lack of oxygen and re-breathing of expelled toxins, virus and bacteria. Forcing children to wear masks is by the definition of the word, “Child Endangerment”. The vaccines are a complete fail, do not provide immunity with hospitals filling with the fully vaccinated.

The only thing that has worked is herd immunity, the safe, effective, inexpensive therapies like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, “both words that will get you immediately censored” along with other natural immune boosters.  

So, what does this mean concerning those pushing the mandates?

They are threatening you, your friends, your family and your children with a deadly weapon and are complicit in genocide.

Legal definition of a weapon,
    “A deadly weapon shall include any weapon, device or instrument article or substance that is used or attempted to be used, or threatened to be used capable of death or substantial bodily harm”.

They are killing your unborn children and now going after all children with a vaccine that has crippling and deadly side effects proven to be a complete fail as to immunization. Add the fact that children have almost a zero percent chance of dying and develop herd immunity which is 13 times more effective than the vaccinations.

The only success with the vaccines are depopulation, making the vaccine companies billionaires and enhancing the wealth of anyone who will coerce or enforce their mandates. Mandates are unlawful, unconstitutional, go against the Nuremberg Code, The Constitution and several other universal codes despite the media misinformation.

Recommendation concerning politicians, employers, hospitals, doctors, nurses, news anchors, social media pushing the vaccines and administering the mandates. Those demonizing and not allowing safe, inexpensive, effective procedures like Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamin cocktails?

You decide!!!!!!!! Ignorance or denial is no longer an excuse. It did not work in the Nuremberg Trials neither did, “I was just following orders”. Even the media faced charges during the Nuremberg trials, many were hanged. Does Jesse Smollette ring a bell, the fake hanging incident to pass a law outlawing hanging? Was this a CYA move? Don’t beat yourself up if you didn’t connect the dots. Ponder that one.

History and real science, not profit politically driven science has and will continue to prove all the above correct. If only for the children’s sake, wake up and do something. It is time for personal responsibility and accountability. Doctors and nurses remember your Hippocratic Oath. Lawmakers and military remember your oath. Now is the time for courage and impeccable integrity.

James Gilliland

ECETI  apparel:
    https://eceti-ranch-official.creator-spring.com/?
    ECETI Website sign up for newsletter:
    https://www.eceti.org/home.html
    ECETI Store website:

https://www.eceti.org/store.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:07 pm

Build back better!

now i see what they mean.

rebuilding humans to interface with AI

https://robinwestenra.blogspot.com/2022/01/new-zealand-scientists-have-found.html?m=1

nano in the kill shot, building itself !

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 684ba010

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Very interesting as always Vidya.
    Thank you.

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:09 pm

The round black bubbles that folk have been calling graphene oxide are just air bubbles.

This however, is different league scary.

This is not an air bubble, and the text describes how these structures form over time! the nano are 'alive' in the sense that they have movement and the ability to form these structures...

I guess folk might not dismiss morgellon's disease as fantasy anymore..

photo from above link.
    Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 2561f411

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:13 pm

Very precise technology.
    In my imagination this would go hand in hand with 5G.
    All weak ones eventually dying from the shot.
    From the adverse reactions reports I read it seems
    pre-existing conditions even  long in remission
    are coming back in full swing.
    The bodies of the others with no seeming adverse symptoms
    are experimentally being used as guinea pigs for the internet of bodies connection.
    Kill the weak ones and keep the strongest ones ?
    Of course this system can't be tested on animals as it's meant to be tailor-made for humans.  
    Can one ever detox from these particules or are there too many of them to do so ?
    They would not design anything without manufacturing its antidote as well wouldn't they ?

They remind me a bit of Jon Lenard Space machines

https://youtu.be/3PPUFMKvKOQ

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Spacecraft_01.html

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:26 am

And the day I mention Morgellon's in the killshot... this is posted. In Spanish with English subtitles. I havent seen it yet.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/eRnyIuzHWc0Z/
    Morgellons fibers etc in Pfizer vaccine sample - La Quinta Columna

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 am

mudra wrote:Very precise technology.
    In my imagination this would go hand in hand with 5G.
    All weak ones eventually dying from the shot.
    From the adverse reactions reports I read it seems
    pre-existing conditions even  long in remission
    are coming back in full swing.
    The bodies of the others with no seeming adverse symptoms
    are experimentally being used as guinea pigs for the internet of bodies connection.
    Kill the weak ones and keep the strongest ones ?
    Of course this system can't be tested on animals as it's meant to be tailor-made for humans.  
    Can one ever detox from these particules or are there too many of them to do so ?
    They would not design anything without manufacturing its antidote as well wouldn't they ?
    Many doctors are saying cancer is literally exploding.. stage 1 to stage 4 in quick time. Rapid onset after the jab and rapid deterioration.

Nano in the blood? How do you detox other than transfusion?, unless they can be coaxed out (as they found with morgellon's and alfalfa?)

If you dont take the jab, you dont need an antidote. Are they contagious? If this can not be passed host to host then no antidote needed.

Also, what are the long term goals? Genocide? Human / AI interfaced machines? I guess whichever way it goes then human enslavement is a given, we will serve the masters. or die.

It would appear there are many version of the killshot, I guess they are testing many aspects.

I actually think the covid narrative will fail. I also think they have the next pandemic in the pipe, waiting for the right time.

Restrictions will be lifted only to be replaced, a classic torture technique. The big game is just starting, even if covid ends.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:09 am

I quite agree Vidya
    One can't stand for Covid measures being dropped and call it a win.
    This won't be sufficient but a good start.
    Looking forward for Ron's Fuellmich  's Nuremberg 2 trial
    which is starting next week I believe.
    Lets see how deep this will reach 🙏
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:38 am

mudra wrote:I quite agree Vidya
    One can't stand for Covid measures being dropped and call it a win.
    This won't be sufficient but a good start.
    Looking forward for Ron's Fuellmich  's Nuremberg 2 trial
    which is starting next week I believe.
    Lets see how deep this will reach 🙏
    this one?
    http://198.46.190.126/videos/conference1.mp4

This is on Jim Stone´s server as it is being removed everywhere, I cant embedd it in here.
    excellent summary. Nothing new. but a lawyer´s take on it, no fluff in here.
    web page is here:
    https://www.grand-jury.net/

transcript as pdf attached to this post

video from their page here;

Attachments
    Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 AttachmentMedia Release Grand Jury Proceeding 02-05-2022.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (94 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Another covid death. Suspect
    random internet wrote: Deafening silence in the media surrounding the untimely and extremely eyebrow raising death of #LucMontagnier -

He recently said that if you have 3 jabs, you have AIDS. Nobel prize winning virologist for AIDS research.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:12 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:

http://198.46.190.126/videos/conference1.mp4

This is on Jim Stone´s server as it is being removed everywhere, I cant embedd it in here.
    excellent summary. Nothing new. but a lawyer´s take on it, no fluff in here.
    web page is here:
    https://www.grand-jury.net/

transcript as pdf attached to this post

video from their page here;

Awesome 🙏
    Copied and pasted to the Covid19 rightful actions thread
    Gracias
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:02 am

COV 19: Whats next ?

WHAT’S NEXT? – The Newest Global Attack Is Upon Us.

On January 24, 2022, the global predators made their next big move toward the complete domination of humanity. The World Health Association (WH0)—slave to both Bill Gates and Xi Jinping—announced its already-activated plan to completely take over world health. Calling it “a radical reorientation of health systems,” power over healthcare would shift from nations to WHO and the UN. Many countries and the European Community (EC) have already enthusiastically endorsed the plan. Any U.S. Administration could bypass the Senate to make a binding treaty directly with WHO to give away control over a huge chunk of our economy (nearly 20%) and an even greater share of our dwindling freedom. Dr. Breggin devotes the show to exposing this unfolding threat to both our health and our freedom.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kdtMcES7xmHt/

Also:
    WHO int: Glabalisation and Health

https://www.who.int/bulletin/archives/79(9)875.pdf
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:27 am

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 06739310
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:10 am

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 41 GfhVyrhnLR4

As student I had discussions with RKI researchers, I cannot say that they understood anthropological positions... it is a partly blind and socio-metaphysical biologism! It surely is not medicine!
    - The Last Unicorn

Why do these people lie? What is their agenda?

Or rather some unconcious collective convulsions?

Jack in the Box in the name of the LORD?

I only remind that my father read Dawkins and had an argument with a Lutherist priest before he died...

As I said, the Red Cross data are more reliable!

Wasn't this rather self-descriptive for a certain semiocity? Let them live the mess they proposed!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:10 am

digital ID and other "chinoiseries "

https://fb.watch/bOFiCT-Se5/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 03, 2022 4:45 am

dr Battacharya on our ( catastrophic ) Covid response

https://youtu.be/MpnbMIOvbjc
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 16, 2022 3:59 pm

WHO Pandemic Treaty

May the 22d Who will have authority to lock down all of america

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AD6mlSlfEYfb/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 16, 2022 5:35 pm

also check out:
    This info thread on WHO TREATY
    - very important links to data & info - including what to do / what to send gov't to dispute it

i kept this separate thread because of it's importance

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/post?t=10786
    WHO Pandemic Treaty
    (quite a few important posts on this topic)

WHO Pandemic Treaty

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 16, 2022 5:37 pm

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/forums/off-topic-subjects.149
    Off Topic
    almost 300 pages of data
    (a lot scrubbed from internet)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 16, 2022 7:18 pm

🇺🇸TRUMPWON
    #saveamerica
    @RadicalRWgab
    16 May 2022
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT Mad:🔥🆘Mad:🔥🆘Mad:🔥🆘Mad:🔥
    STOP WHO BY 4:30 5/16
    16 MAY 2022 4:30 Pm EST ~ 16:30 Military Time EST
    Webinar today.
    Free.
    We lose this fight and the mid-terms won't matter at all.
    They'll take the 2nd under a health emergency. And the rest.
    FIGHT!
    https://stopvaxpassports.org/

How to fight besides loser congressmen like Chabot & Wenstrup.
    Two of the largest and most corrupt counties for 2021.
    I'm sure they'll keep that title.
    You can call them, but the children that answer the phone (that are nice)...are useless.
    You'll have to have the amendments and rules off the top of your head.
    They haven't heard anything about this.
    Go slow and make sure they understand. Then email them this.

https://breggin.com/article-detail/post_detail/Biden-Handing-Over-US-Sovereignty-to-WHO

I've contacted several at WLW who had no clue.
    I tried talking about it on Saturdays morning show but ran out of time.
    Most hadn't heard that the baby formula is being shipped
    by the pallets down to the border.
    Not a real informed listening crowd.
    FOX watchers.
    If you don't have DISH, you can catch Real Americas Voice on Pluto for free.

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/pluto-tv-true-crime
    under news tab.
    I recommend WaRROOM of course, Water Cooler and Frank Gaffneys' Securing America.

Please help get the word out. This will be voted on May 22-28.

Stop the Sellout of US Sovereignty to the WHO
    It is appalling to me that the Biden administration

is not only going along with, but has actually initiated,

the greatest voluntary surrender of our national sovereignty…

https://stopvaxpassports.org/

Stop Vax Passports
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 7:52 am

Communist clowns are testing vegetables for covid. clown
    a VIDEO YOU GOT TO SEE,
    TESTING VEGGIES LIKE VEGETABLES ???
    #WTF is this some kind of iQ test for #ThePeople ???
    Crazy and insane world
    video here:
    https://gab.com/0331Online/posts/108293408540368405
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 17, 2022 8:23 am

#australia
    A vote to provide Chief Health Officer with total immunity from decisions made in last two years.
    30 Apr 2022

Psycopaths , dan andrews & brett sutton , you are criminals .
    You might try and cover up your crimes but here it is for all too see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1v_RC3PGa0
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 19, 2022 11:07 pm

KiwiBlokeDaza
    KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza
    19 May 2022

3h··AUS NZ AWAKENING
    [***note Ivermectin post date*** = ALL the proof / evidence needed of premeditated TREASON
    upon NZ & 5million Kiwis]

Will the Tea lady’s [Accounts / HR / Sales & marketing also] in TVNZ / Radio PravdaNZ
    and alike also be charged with TREASON?

Aren’t they just making the tea for everyone?

OR are they giving shelter / comfort / Aid to Enemy combatants at a Time of Declared War
    – enabling Propaganda Acts of WAR mis-info and TREASON to be Deployed
    on New Zealand and Her 5 million peoples?

Mr Speaker! Mr Speaker!
    [you Giant twot waffle – no wonder they call you Moose-knuckles Mallard]

Is Wellington the Mini-Me of Washington?

hey Jacinda Jessica then Tova... + the Labour government’s tax-payer
    funded Legions of PR CRISIS MISMANAGEMENT Battalions…

What happens when Biden's Pretendancy implodes from all the corruption
    - and when all the decades of paedophilia,
    Crimes Against Humanity, global terrorism and global Human trafficking is EXPOSED?

Will ALL the other STOLEN ELECTIONS be EXPOSED? Globally – all stolen in 2020?

Has #Kraken5EYESNuremberg2021MilitaryWarCrimeTribunal

caught every single individual involved Globally, with 15+years of Global Evidence?

Are ALL involved with "covid" and "Election" all in Extreme Legal Jeopardy with the #Nuremberg2021MilitaryCrimesAgainstHumanityTREASONTribunals?

[Do NOT attempt to "Cover your tracks" - that only demonstrates "Knowingly"
    - and that shifts Treason < HIGH Treason]

The 1st #Nuremberg saw many Journalists, Police Officers, Doctors, Nurses, typists/Admin,
    train drivers and everyday people

ALL facing Treason charges for their participation.

History tells the world, they ALL were found Guilty for enabling it by their own Free Will.

Many participated just for money. “Just doing my job – I didn’t know”

Free Will [You have legs - use them if need be]
    Reap What You Sow
    Almighty God Wins

VIDEO
    We Have It All
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7iqqAAvmGaQQ/

We Have It All (LINK above)

TommyJoeFisher
    @TommyJoeFisherAmericanPatriot
    Sep 17, 2021··Women & Weapons
    Ivermectin is extraordinary.

It renders spike proteins INERT.

It’s even better than hydroxychloroquine as it treats all stages of “COVID”.

It treats a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent.

It kills coronavirus in 48 hours.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200406/Antiparasitic-drug-Ivermectin-kills-coronavirus-in-48-hours.aspx

As Dr. Pierre Kory, Lung Specialist and Associate Professor of Medicine
    at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center, has attested to, profound anti-viral
    and anti-inflammatory properties of Ivermectin have been identified.

In COVID-19 specifically, studies show that one of its several anti-viral properties
    is that it strongly binds to the spike protein, keeping the virus from entering the cell.

These effects, along with its multiple abilities to control inflammation,
    both explain the markedly positive trial results already reported.

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin
    in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
    “Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin
    in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality,
    time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance.

Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly
    reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin.

Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide
    decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19
    has been identified.”

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/00000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

https://osf.io/wx3zn/

Ivermectin: Enigmatic Multifaceted 'Wonder' Drug Continues to Surprise and Exceed Expectations

- PubMed
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28196978/

Ivermectin is an efficacious treatment for ALL stages of “COVID”.

http://ivmmeta.com

Ivermectin obliterates SARS2 COVID-19.
    Unequivocal Evidence-based meta-analysis of published clinical trials here:

https://osf.io/k37ft/

The chances that Ivermectin doesn’t work are calculated to be 1 in 70 trillion.

http://c19ivermectin.com

Dr. Pierre Kory: We have immense data. If you take Ivermectin, you will not get sick.

A winner of the Nobel Prize, it has proven to be a Wonder Drug.

Detailed Treatment Protocols here: https://covid19criticalcare.com
    Read more

Antiparasitic drug Ivermectin kills coronavirus in 48 hours
    Around the world, scientists race to develop a vaccine or treatment

against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19),

caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus…
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 19, 2022 11:09 pm

It treats a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200406/Antiparasitic-drug-Ivermectin-kills-coronavirus-in-48-hours.aspx

As Dr. Pierre Kory, Lung Specialist and Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center, has attested to, profound anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties of Ivermectin have been identified.

In COVID-19 specifically, studies show that one of its several anti-viral properties is that it strongly binds to the spike protein, keeping the virus from entering the cell.

These effects, along with its multiple abilities to control inflammation, both explain the markedly positive trial results already reported.

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
    “Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance.

Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.”
    https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/00000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

Ivermectin: Enigmatic Multifaceted 'Wonder' Drug Continues to Surprise and Exceed Expectations - PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28196978/

Ivermectin is an efficacious treatment for ALL stages of “COVID”. http://ivmmeta.com

Unequivocal Evidence-based meta-analysis of published clinical trials here: https://osf.io/k37ft/

Dr. Pierre Kory: We have immense data. If you take Ivermectin, you will not get sick. A winner of the Nobel Prize, it has proven to be a Wonder Drug.

Around the world, scientists race to develop a vaccine or treatment against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus…
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 19, 2022 11:09 pm

KiwiBlokeDaza
    KiwiBlokeDaza
    @KiwiBlokeDaza
    19 May 2022

3h··AUS NZ AWAKENING
    [***note Ivermectin post date*** = ALL the proof / evidence needed of premeditated TREASON
    upon NZ & 5million Kiwis]

Will the Tea lady’s [Accounts / HR / Sales & marketing also] in TVNZ / Radio PravdaNZ
    and alike also be charged with TREASON?

Aren’t they just making the tea for everyone?

OR are they giving shelter / comfort / Aid to Enemy combatants at a Time of Declared War
    – enabling Propaganda Acts of WAR mis-info and TREASON to be Deployed
    on New Zealand and Her 5 million peoples?

Mr Speaker! Mr Speaker!
    [you Giant twot waffle – no wonder they call you Moose-knuckles Mallard]

Is Wellington the Mini-Me of Washington?

hey Jacinda Jessica then Tova... + the Labour government’s tax-payer
    funded Legions of PR CRISIS MISMANAGEMENT Battalions…

What happens when Biden's Pretendancy implodes from all the corruption
    - and when all the decades of paedophilia,
    Crimes Against Humanity, global terrorism and global Human trafficking is EXPOSED?

Will ALL the other STOLEN ELECTIONS be EXPOSED? Globally – all stolen in 2020?

Has #Kraken5EYESNuremberg2021MilitaryWarCrimeTribunal

caught every single individual involved Globally, with 15+years of Global Evidence?

Are ALL involved with "covid" and "Election" all in Extreme Legal Jeopardy with the #Nuremberg2021MilitaryCrimesAgainstHumanityTREASONTribunals?

[Do NOT attempt to "Cover your tracks" - that only demonstrates "Knowingly"
    - and that shifts Treason < HIGH Treason]

The 1st #Nuremberg saw many Journalists, Police Officers, Doctors, Nurses, typists/Admin,
    train drivers and everyday people

ALL facing Treason charges for their participation.

History tells the world, they ALL were found Guilty for enabling it by their own Free Will.

Many participated just for money. “Just doing my job – I didn’t know”

Free Will [You have legs - use them if need be]
    Reap What You Sow
    Almighty God Wins

VIDEO
    We Have It All
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7iqqAAvmGaQQ/

We Have It All (LINK above)

TommyJoeFisher
    @TommyJoeFisherAmericanPatriot
    Sep 17, 2021··Women & Weapons

As Dr. Pierre Kory, Lung Specialist and Associate Professor of Medicine
    at St. Luke’s Aurora Medical Center, has attested to, profound anti-viral
    and anti-inflammatory properties of Ivermectin have been identified.

In COVID-19 specifically, studies show that one of its several anti-viral properties
    is that it strongly binds to the spike protein, keeping the virus from entering the cell.

These effects, along with its multiple abilities to control inflammation,
    both explain the markedly positive trial results already reported.

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin
    in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
    “Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin
    in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality,
    time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance.

Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly
    reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin.

Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide
    decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19
    has been identified.”

Ivermectin: Enigmatic Multifaceted 'Wonder' Drug Continues to Surprise and Exceed Expectations

- PubMed
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28196978/

Ivermectin is an efficacious treatment for ALL stages of “COVID”.

http://ivmmeta.com

Unequivocal Evidence-based meta-analysis of published clinical trials here:

https://osf.io/k37ft/

Dr. Pierre Kory: We have immense data. If you take Ivermectin, you will not get sick.

A winner of the Nobel Prize, it has proven to be a Wonder Drug.

Read more

Around the world, scientists race to develop a vaccine or treatment

against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19),

caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus…

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:20 pm