tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

Floyd
    Floyd

St Germain and Charles Empty St Germain and Charles

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 am

So. His Master is St Germain. There is only one slight problem with this. He is the master of many others.

http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/english/Introduction%20and%20Welcome.html

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/

http://www.saintgermainpress.com/

http://www.ascension-research.org/germain.html

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theosophy/ww/setting/germain.html

no doubt there are score more claiming to channel the astral version of St Germain

It appears the wise ascended master has chosen Charlie to do his work.
    It is interesting to note how theosophy was hijacked by proto nazis in the 1920's in germany such as guido von list.

Its gonna be tricky getting my head round charlie as a new Blavatsky character.

I always thought of ascended beings as being evolved consciousnes. Well I cannot take this seriously anyway but im sure that there are those who will.

The other interesting thing about this is that numerous people are claiming to channel St Germain at the moment, numerous. Bill has a disdain for channelled material.

Lets see what happens next. Its a bit like a soap opera isnt it.

I will add here, that several years ago, in the south west of England, I was staying with a woman who said she channelled St Germain. In fact she told me he was guiding me to a task I had no option to complete and that nothing would be allowed to get in my way. She spent 2 hours saying that. I thought it all a bit Vaudeville...

But it just goes to show..there are many claiments out there.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

St Germain and Charles Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 am

Well St. Germain is part of the fallen Ashtarian Collective / Gizeh Intelligence anyways so thats an appropriate lean in the direction this Character is being looked at anyways - GJ...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 am

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 am

The Immortal Count of St. Germain

St. Germain on the Election (November 2008)

The Floyd Ancient One Nutbar Luke
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

TRANC. I know another woman, an elderly lady (who's identity will not be revealed) that has been talking with Rackoczy since the 1950's in Indonesia. She actully worked with David Icke at one stage until she got fed up with him. Im 100% certain the fellow she knows is not Charles' friend.
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

Hi Floyd cheers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 am

It seems Charles has very conveniently buggered off to China...

Or is it Akakor?.. Shambhala?.. Agartha?.. Shangri-la?.. Neu-Schwabenland?.. Mordor?..

Nobody knows.

Disappeared, without a trace.

Up in smoke.

Didn't even bother to leave a note for his buddy Bill.

Blowdup

BASTARD!!!
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am

TRANCOSO wrote:It seems Charles has very conveniently buggered off to China...

Or is it Akakor?.. Shambhala?.. Agartha?.. Shangri-la?.. Neu-Schwabenland?.. Mordor?..

Nobody knows.

Disappeared, without a trace.

Up in smoke.

Didn't even bother to leave a note for his buddy Bill.

Blowdup

BASTARD!!!

mmmmmmm....

Well, XXXX.

I'm getting a creepy feeling about all this.

There is a series of events set in motion and they are all coming to a head.

China. Look Charles had a PM pow wow with Cayman after Charles got spooked for some reason. He said it had blown his cover in some way. He said he was worried about his China trip. Now Why would he say that on a public thread?

Something isn't right here.

I'm working on an idea, a hunch. I've PM'd Investigator.

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 am

Ineresting synchronicities are happening around me today...

Yesterday I posted the one and only video of mine on the Music Lounge thread, which appears on You Tube.
    At the risk of Ice accusing me of self promotion again Embarassed, I will post it here, as it relates directly to this thread.

I've heard about St.Germain, but frankly have not done nearly as much research as is presented here. My interest came when I was taught about the Violet Flame, by one of the Indian gurus, quite a while back. The Violet Flame is supposed to be a tool we can use for protection and enlightenment, and is supposedly "guarded" by the one and only St. Germain.

One day while doing a violet flame meditation, I had a visit from my inner musical muse, and wrote the following song, which is really about Unity and Love. It's on my acoustic CD, and someone discovered it, put images to it and posted it on YouTube. I have since discovered that there are a lot of St. Germain devotees and Violet Flame Meditators out there. Who knew? Very Happy

Here's the vid - it plays twice, with different sets of images.
    That's me playing and singing the song I wrote, but I had nothing to do with the images, some of which are quite lovely, and some of which kind of creep me out - LOL

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

LeeEllisMusic wrote:Yesterday I posted the one and only video of mine on the Music Lounge thread, which appears on You Tube.
    At the risk of Ice accusing me of self promotion again Embarassed, I will post it here, as it relates directly to this thread.
    Dear Lee, you may promote your work here 'till Kingdom come.
    Do what you wanna do.

The same goes for Ice 'The Accuser'.

Just feel as free as you can possibly imagine - & beyond.

Or not...

Whatever the mo(o)d strikes.

And now for something completely different...

Ah.... the phone...

Such a shame 'cos I've got a great story to tell about 'The Count'...

I'll get back on that...

Soon!!!
    Razz
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks Tran, I really appreciate that!

Just to be clear though, I was joking with Ice~ he and I are good!

But once again I say, It's SO Good to be back in the Mists... as I said in another thread - it can be daunting out there~
    Yet still I venture out from time to time to learn what I can and spread whatever Light I can offer...
    But I shall not long be away from the Mists ever again!

And... I am very much looking forward to your story of The Count!!!

Thanks again, my friend!

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

LeeEllisMusic wrote:Ineresting synchronicities are happening around me today...

Yesterday I posted the one and only video of mine on the Music Lounge thread, which appears on You Tube.

I've heard about St.Germain, but frankly have not done nearly as much research as is presented here. My interest came when I was taught about the Violet Flame, by one of the Indian gurus, quite a while back. The Violet Flame is supposed to be a tool we can use for protection and enlightenment, and is supposedly "guarded" by the one and only St. Germain.

One day while doing a violet flame meditation, I had a visit from my inner musical muse, and wrote the following song, which is really about Unity and Love. It's on my acoustic CD, and someone discovered it, put images to it and posted it on YouTube. I have since discovered that there are a lot of St. Germain devotees and Violet Flame Meditators out there. Who knew? Very Happy

Here's the vid - it plays twice, with different sets of images.
    That's me playing and singing the song I wrote, but I had nothing to do with the images, some of which are quite lovely, and some of which kind of creep me out - LOL

Beautiful music, beautiful voice, beautiful performace Lee cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

LeeEllisMusic wrote:

A few weeks ago I discovered that piece of music on your site .
    I meant to post it in food for soul but than I thought " Lee will be
    posting it himself when he returns "

So glad you did Cheerful
    It's beautifull.

Love for You Lee
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 pm

You got to be kidding right Crazy Happy Bill has chased out from his forum, and criticise heavily anyone with any connection with channelers. The channeling page of PA2 has a warning:

Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger
    [b]http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?83-Channeled-Information

This is a monumental faux pass for BR who has criticised Kerry about her connection with channeled material... Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao Lmao Lmao Lmao

Can not be bothered to read the AV2 thread but what a demostration of "people become what they hate the most"...

You made my day Floyd, thanks
    Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Could St. Germain have been a representative or manifestation of Lucifer? I get the distinct impression that Lucifer gets around - a lot. Check this out. http://www.thejinn.net/ascended_master.htm

St Germain and Charles Stgermainpic1

The "Ascended Master" Types and My Encounter With St. Germain

St. Germain doesn't claim to be a saint. He claims to be an "Ascended Master", but the name is typical of jinn obfuscation. He appears to enjoy being venerated like a saint.

The Comte de St. Germain was well known to the court of King Louis XV of France as an alchemist, a linguist, and a man of great wealth, memory, age and adventure. He is an actual historical figure credited with various alchemical feats and with writing an alchemical manuscript entitled "La Tres Sainte Trino Sophie" which is contained in the Bibliotheque de Troyes.

In 1930, Guy Ballard, having studied theosophical and occult teachings, traveled to Mt. Shasta to investigate rumors that strange occult events occurred there. While hiking the mountain, Ballard claims that the Ascended Master Saint Germain, offered him a magical drink which renewed his body. Ballard founded the "I AM" cult to spread the teachings of the Ascended Masters and Saint Germain. This cult degenerated to the point where members were told to kill their pets and shun family members who wouldn't join the cult. It caused fanatical believers to "decree" for long hours during the day and part of the night, with such intensity and emotionalism that a number of them had nervous breakdowns, or were confined to psychopathic wards and insane asylums.

In legends and history there have always existed magical men who possess the hidden knowledge. They elude precise description because they seem primarily fictional but are associated with various historical records and documents. They are archetypal and stimulate the imagination. Of those who have actually lived among us, I think that some are human and some are jinn, and most involve partnerships between humans and jinns. They include characters such as: Paracelsus, Koot Hoomi, Master Morya, "Thrice greatest Hermes", Don Juan (in the books by Carlos Castaneda), Sai Baba, Merlin, Ashtar, and St. Germain. Alchemy seems to be their strong suit and the thing that they have in common. I want to tell you about my encounter with so-called Ascended Master St. Germain. Most people won't quite believe it, of course, but that's okay. I tell about it for the benefit of those who do, or who will some day, because entities like this can be really bad news for your spiritual health. I've noticed that folks who come under the influence of the so-called Ascended Masters, Great White Brotherhood, Trans-Himalayan Brotherhood or Galactic Federation seem to display a steady erosion in personal brilliance, character, aptitude and worthwhile effectiveness. There can be a general downgrading that at its worst can result in the likes of Godfrey Ray King making his followers kill their pets. Those who come under the shadow of Ashtar can be reduced to waiting for "global evacuation" when his chosen people will be beamed up to motherships to await their return to the promised land on earth.

The jinn are masters of alchemy. Maybe we got our teachings about it from them. I encountered St Germain as a result of my interest in alchemy. "Alchemy" describes various arcane areas of knowledge such as the search for longevity and eternal youth, the quest for the Holy Grail and Shambala, the transmutation of base metals into gold and the spiritual transformation which all these symbolize. Alchemy occurs on the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional planes of existence. It is supposed to have been the precursor of chemistry, so modern science is obliged to give it a cursory nod of recognition. Alchemy is real magic and metaphysical technology. It's about transmutations utilizing the etheric plane or about kundalini and transforming the subtle anatomy. It's also about the electromagnetic forces that control the world of form and connect it with the spiritual worlds.

I never intended to "dabble in the occult". I was attracted to alchemical symbolism at a very young age. I started trying to understand the images of the Rider-Waite Tarot when I was 11. I also read much about psychology then, so it was natural that I would be drawn to CG Jung's work and dream interpretation in my teens. Jung's theories about adult spiritual development, which he called the process of "individuation", were gleaned from his study and understanding of ancient alchemical manuscripts which he read in the original Latin. These cryptic manuscripts were designed to hide the truths they contained, and it is probably proof of Jung's genius that he was able to glean so much from them. I revered Jung at the time and wanted to learn more about alchemy.

The Temperance card from the Rider-Waite Tarot is mostly about Alchemy. Notice the triangle in the square on the winged entity's chest. Triangles figure prominently in many UFO experiences. Whitley Strieber devoted a whole section to the meaning of the triangle symbol in his book "Communion". On pg. 283 Strieber writes "I came to realize that the Tarot is much more than a deck of fortune-telling cards; it is a sort of philosophical machine that presents its ideas in the form of pictures rather than words." Hey, come to think of it, the whole UFO phenomenon itself could be "a sort of philosophical machine that presents its ideas in the form of pictures rather than words." -- ! Yes, those Jinn-- those ancient mythmakers -- are shaping our consciousness with images of spaceships and extraterrestrials. Whether or not we actually "believe" in them, our collective consciousness is affected by these images in ways we may not yet understand.
    It was the cover of "Communion" that made the book an overnight sensation. Somehow it struck a very deep chord....

With the passage of years I also learned about quantum physics and the astral and etheric planes. I had kundalini and near death experiences. I experimented with the intelligences of nature in my garden and made flower essences. I meditated, and continued to study the writings of Jung, as well as Swedenborg, Gopi Krishna, Barbara Ann Brennan, Robert Monroe, and many others….I had NO interest in witchcraft or "spiritualism". I never intended to "dabble in the occult", but it now appears that that's exactly what I was getting myself into. "Occult" simply means "hidden". The word has probably become associated with evil influences because of the inherent risk of attracting bad jinn when the hidden worlds are looked into. Whether or not one wants to attract this kind of attention, it can be rather easily aroused. We attract more of whatever we put our conscious awareness into.

I'd reached a small degree of understanding about how physical reality manifests and is connected to the enduring spiritual planes. Then a friend gave me a book which claimed to channel the wisdom of St. Germain. The alchemical concepts in this new age book were an extension of what I'd been discovering about the electromagnetic spectrum and its connection to the subtle planes, so I readily accepted them. Later that night I awoke to a surprising astral visit from someone claiming to be St. Germain. He told me that my ability to grasp these ideas meant that I'd achieved the level of an initiate and that he would be willing to be my teacher. He outlined some of the wondrous learning which I could potentially master. So there he was in my bedroom, flattering me and making what seemed to be a wonderful offer. What should I do? I told him I didn't yet know how I felt about this, and he said he'd return for my answer.

Well, fortunately for me, I prayed very hard about what to do in response to his offer. I felt guided to read and meditate upon the "Tablet of the Holy Mariner" written by Bahá'u'lláh, the prophet-founder of the Baha'i Faith. I spent hours prayerfully meditating on the meaning of it it. I finally concluded that it tells the story of a person who acquires the knowledge of all that is "hidden behind the veil''. This person then comes before the throne of God, but is dissatisfied with their station of servitude to the Divine, wanting MORE. (Presumably wanting to be more of a god themselves.) Being thus devoid of sanctity, even in the presence of the All-Loving, the All-Wise, they were "cast down into their abode below".

The same old story of Lucifer: This is very similar to the story of Lucifer and the never-ending plight of humanity. So this was my St. Germain? Just another perpetrator of the Luciferian drama? Could it become me? YIKES! I took another look at his portrait in the book and was horrified by how debauched he suddenly now looked. That night he returned for my answer. I said: "St. Germain, leave me alone", and he vanished.

The whole thing seemed so fantastic that I questioned it. Apparitions can share both a real and dreamlike quality. The very next day, however, I had a lunch date with a new friend. I steered our conversation towards the esoteric, hoping to somehow talk about this incredible experience, but it just felt too weird to talk about. Well, it was no mere coincidence that we were having lunch. He suddenly amazed me by mentioning his own relationship with St. Germain! He was entirely nonchalant about it. This guy is a seemingly moderate, level-headed sort of person who had been entrusted with important military positions. My friend thought his relationship with St. Germain was, well-- dandy-- and he wasn't open to other points of view so there wasn't much more to talk about. Outside validation like this went beyond coincidence. I concluded that the St. Germain contact was real.

Most people think something like this is crazy, which helps protect them from involvement. However, those who have "pulled back the veil" need to be forewarned: Things are probably not what they appear to be if you're dealing with a jinn. There are many types of jinn, but there seems to be almost universal agreement that those who meddle with humans are mischievous or demonic. Humans can be demonic, too. The good/bad continuum is a necessary for the exercise of free-will. Spiritual protection is available for any who ask for help in the Name of God. In Islam, Satan (or Lucifer) is called "Iblis", and is identified as being from the jinn.

Will the real St. Germain please stand up? Is my "St. Germain" the same as Guy Ballard's or Louis XV's? Probably not. I question whether he's even the same entity who was hanging with my friend. I've had lots of unusual experiences in my life, but they were especially weird during this particular three year period. I've begun to reevaluate these experiences since assimilating the jinn concept into my understanding. I thought I had encountered many different entities, but now I'm wondering if the same entity was wearing several different hats!

For example, it seems that an entity consistently made the bell on my old fashioned phone make a short "ding!" sound whenever I had particular thoughts. I had been studying the writings of Emmanuel Swedenborg and was consequently given to frequently thinking about his concept of the association of negative spirits with certain activities. Every time I wondered if something had a correspondence with evil the phone would go "ding!". Judging by my phone's responses to my thoughts, evil spirits were lurking just about everywhere!

One night I was terrorized by this. The minute I began to drift off to sleep the phone went "ding!" This was so alarming that adrenaline pumped into my bloodstream. A strong association had been built up for weeks between this "ding!" sound and my wondering if evil spirits were potentially present, encouraging human negativity and perhaps feeding off of it. The phone would "ding!" the very moment I finally started drifting off to sleep again. The more this happened, the more afraid I became. I was being terrorized! This trick tormented me for hours until I finally overcame my fear of it, at which point it ceased. Probably because it was no longer fun for the jinni if it couldn't make me frightened. At the time I chalked this episode up to being another good learning experience. I'd overcome fear itself, to some extent, and I no longer speculate about evil spirits. If you look for them, they'll be there. Who wants that in their life? Not me-- I'm grateful my home is now so peaceful and safe feeling. I no longer wonder if any entities are around because I can feel that there aren't any--- my current home feels so much different!

My friend felt he connected with St. Germain because he loved the books by Godfre Ray King who was also known as Guy Ballard. Guy Ballard founded the "I AM" cult to spread the teachings of the Ascended Masters and Saint Germain. This cult degenerated to the point where members were told to kill their pets and shun family members who wouldn't join the cult. Despite their horrible history, cults of "I AM" and the various "Ascended Masters" are still very much alive.

From Psychic Dictatorship in America: the I AM Movement by Gerald B. Bryan

One such case is quoted in the letter below written in November, 1937. it is only one of many cases where fanatical I AM-ers have killed their animal pets. We quote: "The phone rang this morning and an I AM-er called and told me that another of Mrs._____'s 100% class was put in a sanitarium last week. It seems that she owned a lovely dog and that they were told there were to be no more dogs. She had the dog electrocuted. Her family resented it so they had her taken to a psychiatrist who analyzed her and of course she did not know when to speak and of what to speak, and started in on the books, and when she was asked why she did not give the dog to __________ , she said, it was just as bad for him to have it as it was for her. Well, they pronounced her insane and put her away last week. God pity them all."

Some additional results of the Ballard doctrines may be summed up in a few short sentences. It has taught credulous followers to forget everything else but the "Mighty I AM," tending to hold its people in moronic ignorance of what is going on in the world. It has caused fanatical students to "decree" long hours during the day and part of the night, with such intensity and emotionalism that a number of them have had nervous breakdowns, or have been confined to psychopathic wards and insane asylums. It has produced untold mental suffering from fears of cataclysms, entities, black magicians, destructive decrees, and other fear-inspiring bogeys. It has caused students to worship at the shrines of an endless number of mythological gods and heathenish "Masters," instead of teaching a devotion to the One and True God, the Creator of the Universe, of whose grandeur, love, and wisdom there is no end.
    http://www.the7thfire.com/education/IAM-.htm

St Germain and Charles Stgermain
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Could St. Germain have been a representative or manifestation of Lucifer? I get the distinct impression that Lucifer gets around - a lot. Check this out. http://www.thejinn.net/ascended_master.htm

Interesting website, but who is the person behind it? No mention of him (or her) that I could find on a quick look-see. A lot of talk about "jinn" - entities that live here that we cannot see? Some good, some bad... Trying to tie a lot of issues together into one sack... Sounds a little paranoid to me, the website, I mean...

The "enlightened" souls I've met who talk about the I AM are in fact very loving beings who promote the Unity of One Source/Creator and The Power of Love. I cannot imagine any of them telling their disciples to kill their pets :)

Now, I've met some folks who use these "decrees" and chants and frankly they are creepy to me and I avoid them.

Also, does anyone know anything about Elizabeth Claire Prophet? Didn''t she claim to have some connection with St. Germain as well? - and the Violet Flame too, if I remember correctly...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Try this link, Lee. http://www.the7thfire.com/education/IAM-.htm I once attended a lecture by Elizabeth Claire Prophet. There was a lot of chanting - which led me to jokingly invent my own chant: "I Am. I Am. I Am. I Am. I Am Deluded. Yes I Am."
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

From another thread
    reality=check wrote:
    I also think Bill realises the danger of the connection. Probably didn't expect the outcome that has resulted.
    This event has now taken on a life of its own. AV2 is logging tens of new users a day. Its becoming a flood.
    Events are running out of anyone's control and i think Bill is intelligent and savvy enough to understand that.
    I don't think at this stage he can do a damned thing about it.
    Yes. That's every posability. Perhaps Bills only option is to metaphorically terminate Charles while he's still ahead. That way Bill will keep his new members and his site intact. Perhaps they could start a thread about how unworthy they all were and how Bill will lead the way St Germain and Charles 218871

Lucky guess?

St Germain and Charles 5yjbztv
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Great song Lee.

You have a fine voice my friend.

Could St. Germain have been a representative or manifestation of Lucifer?

I'll go with a big "NO". A gut feeling. Harp
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Where is the link between St Germaine and Charle's master? Is this something Atticus said or is it more meta-speculation?

I cant find it - please help.

This is making me feel odd.

icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Anchor wrote:Where is the link between St Germaine and Charle's master? Is this something Atticus said or is it more meta-speculation?

I cant find it - please help.

This is making me feel odd.

No I popped it out of my head on a thread about a link between Charles' master and Hermes T.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12660-Is-a-Master-as-Charles-call-him-some-kind-of-Hermes-Trismegistus&p=114282&viewfull=1#post114282 Idea
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 am

hey! i like st germain....haven't met him yet tho!
    oops-i'm new here-this looks like a cool place-how's everyone -it's looking like a blizzard-is anyone else seeing this?
    i hope the st. germain theory is correct...has anyone asked bill ryan about that yet-?
    oh,i wanna see that!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 am

Hi arctourist and warm welcome in the Mists.
    Lovely you found your way to us Cheerful
    Have a great journey here.

Love from me
    mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 am

arctourist wrote:hey! i like st germain....haven't met him yet tho!
    oops-i'm new here-this looks like a cool place-how's everyone -it's looking like a blizzard-is anyone else seeing this?
    i hope the st. germain theory is correct...has anyone asked bill ryan about that yet-?
    oh,i wanna see that!

Cheers, Arctourist. Toast

Why do you hope the Count OF St. Germain( St. Germaine was a different kettle of fish) theory is correct....?

Have you got a bet on it with someone? Crazy Happy

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 am

It was not a suggestion made by a member of Avalon

The refrence to St Germain is here from Atticus aka Charles

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material/page6

"St germain,is a name.
    He is my father.I'm his only son to survive
    He sent me to china to get the last seven.
    I was recalled because they have made there pact and are impregnable.
    He called me back because they are going to try and construct there own engine,from documents and drawings seized from Egypt.
    This puts us in a precarious position(fredkc brace yourself here they come old son).
    An offence is starting,they need various info and what parts of old that still exist."

The modern history of St Germain goes back to Godfre Ray King and his wife Lotus Ray (real names Guy and Edna Ballard) in the 1930s who set up the I Am activity teachings. They were not theosophists as far as I understand but they took the theory of advanced beings from theosophy and jazzed it up a little though they are not in the Theosophical family tree.. Theosophists frown upon them.

The couple were eventually done for mail fraud but their legacy continued and exists today in offshoots including the Saint Germain Press

after the Ballards came

Geraldine Innocente who. in the 50's founded the Ascended Masters group 'The Bridge to Freedom'
    A follower of these teachings emerged Mark Prophet who later was to form the Summit Lighthouse with his wife claire Prophet who survives him.
    She said via St Germain and others, there would be a nuclear war in the early 90's and encouraged her followers to build bunkers and dish out lots of thier cash to her movement. There was also an illegal arms stash found or something.
    She now has alzhiemers and her son has his own website debunking her.

The summit lighthouse still exists but there are off- shoots of that which have become quasi evangelist such as the Temple of the Presence headed up by a former member of The Sumit Lighthouse and the Hearts Centre community based on the teachings of the Ballards.

Also Lori Toye of The I AM America foundation channels St, Germain. All the movements are very pro American. Indeed an anagram of I Am America is the I Am Race

Again its important to seperate these groups from the Theosophical Society historically as their is no connection as such. It is the unique history of The I am movement in America that promotes St Germain and the so called violet Flame teachings.

There are also individual channellers everywhere claiming contact with an incartion of St Germain or Rackorzky or his other guises.

It maybe there is a great being associated with such earthly embodiments but I cant see him working with an ex football hoologan. It all sounds a bit daft

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 am; edited 4 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:09 pm