tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
Micjer
7 posters

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

Micjer
    Micjer

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Empty Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:28 am

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

I am not into TMZ type posting. However this is about Sea Org......Crazy

The final straw in Katie Holmes' decision to file for divorce was that she was convinced Tom Cruise was going to send 6-year-old Suri away to a hardcore Scientology organization known as Sea Organization ... sources connected with Katie tell TMZ.

Sea Org, as it is known, is where the highest levels of Scientology are taught and kids as young as five can be sent to live there ... without their parents -- and our sources say Tom is a big fan.

Our sources say Katie and Tom had been arguing over Suri's indoctrination into Scientology -- and we're told the Sea Org was the flashpoint.

What they believe...

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/us-09.html

Students and crew were lined up on deck in the early hours every morning. They waited to hear whether they were on the day's list of miscreants. Those who knew they were would remove their shoes, jackets and wristwatches in anticipation. The drop was between fifteen and forty feet, depending upon which deck was used. Sometimes people were blindfolded first, and either their feet or hands loosely tied. Non-swimmers were tied to a rope. Being hurled such a distance, blindfolded and restrained, into cold sea water, must have been terrifying. Worst of all was the fear that you would hit the side of the ship as you fell, your flesh ripped open by the barnacles. Overboarding was a very traumatic experience. (2)

The chain locker was a small compartment at the bow of the ship where the excess chain attached to the anchor was wound up and stored. It was a cold, dark wet area frequently inhabited by rats. It was into this compartment that people would be lowered as a form of "ethics," or punishment. It was a dangerous form of punishment, since at any moment the chain could be released, and the person in the chain locker, if not careful, could be caught in the outgoing chain.

In several cases, children were put into the chain locker as punishment for misdeeds. In one case Hubbard ordered a five year old deaf mute girl into the chain locker "to cure her deafness." In another case a four year old boy was kept in the chain locker for two weeks because he ate some telex tape. His mother was told that he was actually a very old thetan in a young body, and should not be given sympathy because of his young body. (3) This is a common conception of children in Scientology.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/02/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-suri-scientology-sea-org/

Last edited by Micjer on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Empty Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 am

The Sea Organization

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise So

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Scientology-2

burgundia
    burgundia

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Empty Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 am

Didn't Katie know that Tom was a scientologist when she married him?
    Who knows what he is really like...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:20 am

burgundia wrote:Didn't Katie know that Tom was a scientologist when she married him?

Definately she knew. She went along with until it involved Suri apparantly. May have to ask Nicol Kidman what he was like! lol Crazy Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 am

Micjer wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Didn't Katie know that Tom was a scientologist when she married him?

Definately she knew. She went along with until it involved Suri apparantly. May have to ask Nicol Kidman what he was like! lol Crazy Happy

And Mimi Rogers, his first wife. That Suri doesn't behave like a normal child. Always with a stuffed toy in her hand, often carried by her mother in her arms, dressed like an adult, nail enamel on her nails, having fits in the public. They have messed her up.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I posted a lot of L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology stuff a while back. I would never join Scientology -- yet I think one can learn a lot from studying fringe groups and leaders. Just don't get too close -- like Tom and Katie did. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3240p375-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I spent 3 months going through a counselor training for drug abuse sponsored by Scientology. That was long enough to realize that it was a cult and that I wanted nothing to do with them even when they were attempting to recruit me to run their Berkeley site. I basically said, "A pile of sh.t is a pile of sh.t whether it's on the ground or served on a silver platter." And this was back in the 70s. When someone quits or leaves they are completely cut off 100% by members where even Scientology family members are not allowed to contact their family members who left the cult. While I was going through the training they wanted me to give up everything outside of Scientology including teaching yoga and my family. I had one friend who was in it (basically gave them her fortune), got close to L.R.Hubbard and by the time she left she had the dark side of this cult down pat. L.R. Hubbard was insane.

Here is a bit more in the news on it today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168225/Tom-Cruise-Katie-Holmes-divorce-Inside-Scientologys-Sea-Org-Suri-faced-joining.html?ICO=most_read_module

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Micjer wrote:

And Mimi Rogers, his first wife. That Suri doesn't behave like a normal child. Always with a stuffed toy in her hand, often carried by her mother in her arms, dressed like an adult, nail enamel on her nails, having fits in the public. They have messed her up.

One doesn't really know what is going on. My daughter at that age, as the result of vaccinations, had fits at least 5-7 times a day and it didn't matter where she was.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Australia's 'child labour camp'

February 14, 2012

In the middle of suburban Australia is a secret compound that's labelled 'degrading' and 'inhumane', with allegations of keeping children prisoner.

Right in the middle of a quiet suburb is a place where children are separated from their parents, and forced to work full time for no pay, and live in squalid conditions.

Those who've survived this place say they were brainwashed into believing they could not leave. They say the did not deserve the shocking treatment dished out.

A young man who escaped the place with the help of his father, Shane Kelsey says “I lived in that garage for about a year and a half, maybe two years.”
    More stories from Today Tonight

Tom Cruise 'poisoning plot'
    When Scientology attacks
    Church of Scientology in damage control

Shane is now 21-years-old. Until just over a year ago he had never used the internet, watched television or followed the media.

“You're not allowed to read any books other than scientology books, you can't read newspapers, no radio, no movies, nothing,” Shane said.

Shane says he was held captive and groomed to see all of us on the outside as pathetic, useless and stupid.

More stories from reporter Bryan Seymour

“So I lived in a garage until that got flooded by a storm, and my mum got really pissed off and said 'what the hell' and so I got moved into a closet. It is a closet under the stairs - maybe two metres long and a metre wide,” Shane said.

The true Australian headquarters of the Church of Scientology are located in the Sydney suburb of Dundas. The RPF base - which stands for Rehabilitation Project Force - is where Scientologists are sent for punishment and training, for crimes that most of us would regard as trivial.

Videos and more at the link : http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/lifestyle/article/-/12905379/australia

Here some videos posted on the documentaries thread a while back :

Scientology - Vivien and the Sea Org part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjbAgSyoeg

Scientology - Vivien and the Sea Org part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLSWv0EXG4Y&feature=relmfu

Scientology - Life in the Sea Org part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVg52pARY5E

Scientology - Life in the Sea Org part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_yVO-evM0Y

Scientology - Life in the Sea Org part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8sp_5weqw8

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Thanks Mudra. Interesting interviews. Lucky these two girls saw the light and got out. Notice how both girls said they were driven to the point of considering suicide.

There are many cults and they all work the same way. Use of fear and punishment.

Luke
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Micjer wrote:Thanks Mudra. Interesting interviews. Lucky these two girls saw the light and got out. Notice how both girls said they were driven to the point of considering suicide.

There are many cults and they all work the same way. Use of fear and punishment.

Luke
    Does this make most governments and religions 'cults'?? There probably has to be a reasonable system of rewards and punishments in any family, organization, or civilization -- but the extreme, dishonest, and unreasonable systems trouble me greatly.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I guess it does Oxy. They both use fear and punishment to keep you in line.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Law and Order are essential -- but I much prefer Self-Discipline over State-Discipline. The More Responsible -- the More Freedom. The Less Responsible -- the Less Freedom. This is really pretty simple.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am

its Loove and harmonix which can replace this concept of law/order!!!

And thestep is integrity learned through harmonic upbringing and Self-response-ability to share freedom.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am

Eartheart wrote:its Loove and harmonix which can replace this concept of law/order!!!

And thestep is integrity learned through harmonic upbringing and Self-response-ability to share freedom.

Exactly Eartheart. Hadriel

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Eartheart wrote:its Loove and harmonix which can replace this concept of law/order!!!

This is beautifully said Eartheart.
    I am adding your words to the chalice if wisdom thread.

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

cheers

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9f7yqAucoHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Carol wrote:I spent 3 months going through a counselor training for drug abuse sponsored by Scientology. That was long enough to realize that it was a cult and that I wanted nothing to do with them even when they were attempting to recruit me to run their Berkeley site. I basically said, "A pile of sh.t is a pile of sh.t whether it's on the ground or served on a silver platter." And this was back in the 70s. When someone quits or leaves they are completely cut off 100% by members where even Scientology family members are not allowed to contact their family members who left the cult. While I was going through the training they wanted me to give up everything outside of Scientology including teaching yoga and my family. I had one friend who was in it (basically gave them her fortune), got close to L.R.Hubbard and by the time she left she had the dark side of this cult down pat. L.R. Hubbard was insane.

Here is a bit more in the news on it today. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168225/Tom-Cruise-Katie-Holmes-divorce-Inside-Scientologys-Sea-Org-Suri-faced-joining.html?ICO=most_read_module

LoL!
    Somewhere at the end of the last century I worked as an editor for a reality-program.
    The host, Patty Brard, a famous television personality - & my favourite ex-girlfriend :) - spend a couple of days with a Scientology-counselor, to make a portrait of what her life looked like.

Anyway, at a certain point they asked both Patty & me if we wanted to do an e-meter test.

Well why not, we thought.

The results of both our tests baffled them.

I was immediatly offered 'free study opportunities' - because they could use someone with my capabilities in their organisation. Paid, that is.

Flattered as I was by their kind words I said:

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:21 pm