tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
krissy
the one
mudra
Floyd
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
burgundia
Beren
LeeEllisMusic
Carol
orthodoxymoron
magamud
TRANCOSO
17 posters

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Empty My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Every now and than, while surfing the 'conspiracy' fora, something catches my eye that makes me think twice.

In this case it was a thread started by Bill Ryan, named 'The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign'

I'd like to summarize my own view -- which is provisional and ongoing -- of the reality of who Jesus was, taught and stood for. It may be the most important story of our times, but for different reasons than are commonly accepted.

Some of what I list below is quite well-known, and some of it comes from my own personal research. This continues all the time.

-  There was certainly a historical Jesus.

CONTINUE: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign

No less than 177 Avalonians thank Bill Ryan for this post.

Just to put things straight: There most certainly is not a single genuine word to be found anywhere about a historical Jesus.

Claiming Jesus is an historical person is best compared with the claim Hans and Grethel are historical persons, because they are mentioned by the Grimm brothers.

scratch Beer 

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Beren,
    I read your reply too...

... and may God be my witness, I certainly try to love 'my neighbor' and try to avoid brutal conflicts on a whole, but if in real doubt, I knock my neighbor out.

Nowhere in this thread anybody seems to have the guts to ask Bill Ryan how exactly he can prove his claim that 'There was certainly a historical Jesus.' , all I read are @rselicking replies.

While already in the fourth sentence of Bill's (long) post, I start thinking: 'You must be joking!?'.

I wonder why so many sweet people make fools out of themselves by thanking someone for such utter nonsense...

scratch
    magamud
    magamud

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Empty Re: My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians

Post  magamud Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 am

So Tranco, Jesus is a complete fabrication, either by mans hope for something else or mans guile to enslave man?

Drink Wine 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 am

magamud wrote:So Tranco, Jesus is a complete fabrication, either by mans hope for something else or mans guile to enslave man?

Drink Wine 

I'm afraid so.

There's nothing holy about mankind, we are fabricated slaves - originally to serve Anunnaki, and in these days to serve their offspring - nazi-royalty.

Love & trust yourself...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 am

So are the Annunaki a form of the Archons? Or is that something different?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 am

magamud wrote:So are the Annunaki a form of the Archons?  Or is that something different?

Magamud, we're being f#cked in our bottoms by nazi-scum.

There have been times, in the 1960s - when hippies seemed to start rule the world - that the delusions of capitalism were overpowered by love, peace and happiness - by a basic form of mutual respect.

Today the middle class of western society - people with money and common sense - have been wiped out with the stroke of a pen.

Those who are responsible for the crisis - Bernanke & friends - rule the world.

Anyone with more than one braincell should understand that we are on the doorstep of a Brave New World.

A computer dominated society with no escape.

Where did the top echelon of Nazi Germany go to, after WWII?

Argentina, Russia & the USA.

What happened - is happening - to the population of those three countries?

As sheep to the slaughterhouse...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am

I agree with you Tranco. What is your take on what the Annunaki are?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 am

magamud wrote:I agree with you Tranco.  What is your take on what the Annunaki are?

The Anunnaki are our creators.

We are God-like because of our 'free' will.

Free for those with a mind of their own and enough common sense to understand life is not a game of chess, but a game of backgammon - the oldest board game in history.

What makes backgammon different from chess are the dice.

It's a mathematical certainty that somewhere in the universe there's another planet where they speak English, as there's a mathematical certainty that a game of chess - or tic-tac-toe for that matter - can't be won or lost.  

Backgammon, on the other hand, can be won in a 'lost' position, if the dice roll your way, and you're a skilled player.

Basically Hitler Germany should have won WWII, but it was defeated because Hitler was a player whose dice didn't tumble as they did originally.

Hitler's invisible successor - Martin Bormann - didn't overthrow his hand and started to organize a mathematical Fourth Reich - 'NAZI-INTERNATIONAL'.

He forced his opponents to play the same game as he did - chess.

For those who lost track - life is a gamble, whether you like it or not - but as long as you're a skilled, patient player, who doesn't overthrow his hand, you belong to the sharks.

Keep in mind though, that sharks can't beat dolphins...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:52 am

Once again, how do we REALLY know anything about anything -- especially regarding antiquity and the otherworldly??? I'll continue to treat all of this madness as science-fiction -- even though I am a genuine truth-seeker. I feel like a rat in a cage -- but I'll just keep telling myself that my life has meaning -- and maybe someday I'll actually believe it. Sorry for the love, light, and joy -- but that's how I feel. Read Fulton Sheen's Life of Christ as historical-fiction and benefit from it. I believe there is a genuine theological truth -- but I'm not so sure the Gods and Goddesses wish for us to know this forbidden truth -- and that's the truth.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 am

The Mists of Avalon is a Dolphin-forum, where no one has to be afraid to be thrown off for saying what's on his or her mind.

Avalon is a shark forum where one, no matter how much you have contributed, can be banned from, with the strike of a pen.

That - ladies and gentlemen - is the essential difference between real freedom and pseudo freedom.

Now, just imagine that you are aware of that fact, would you ever want to be part of a forum where you can be banished from, because of a single person's decision?

I think not.

Yet, it has happened to me and many others here, not only on the old Avalon forum, but on GLP, ATS, etc, etc.

Feeling free to write here what I like, without having to fear that I'm moderated out of existence, is what i call freedom.

My Problem With Bill Ryan (and his Avalonians) is the lack of real freedom to speak out.

TMOA: Toast Beer
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 am

btw, because I moderate one of my threads, I also receive moderators' email, and silly as it might sound, I feel proud to read the compliments TMOA gets from people/organizations, who contact us.

Still, if in doubt, knock 'm out! Wink

The essence of life is how you stand up against bullies.

And believe me or not my friends, I dealt with bullies in a way one could only imagine.

What I mean to say is that from the moment you don't care to die, anybody opposing you becomes your salvation.

"Here's a man who lives a life of danger
    Everywhere he goes
    he stays
    a stranger.

How-do, stranger... Mind if I smoke?

And he says: 'Every man... every man for himself...'

Big science...

Hallelujah.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Y7830_WWk

http://ikgeloofalles.nl/

Every man for himself, dear friends...

Whistle Beer Naughty
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 am

The day I imagined my theory about the essence of life and how you stand up against bullies, I was walking on a beach in Thailand, with this song playing on the headphones of my Sony Walkman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYeqX3gJX-w

"Wow, you must be quite old!" I hear somebody say.

"Yes, but I don't look like it..."

Eat your heart out, Bill Ryan...

Whistle 
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks for your thoughts Tranco.  You are not alone, but I can appreciate your Übermensch hutzpah. My experience has told me that it is indeed an uber individuation followed by another integration. Consciousness patterns our own physical maturation in a sense. And as one becomes an elder he/she seeks for youth again.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

I've always felt that the human spirit is meant to be free and that we also need a place where we can freely share our thoughts, feelings and opinions. However, where I feel the freest is swimming in the ocean. Not a pool, or river... not a lake but instead in the ocean where the horizon stretches on forever. I like your analogy of Mists being like a dolphin sanctuary TRANCOSO.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Top_dolphin_facts_2

We also have room for a few cows who enjoy wandering the free range.

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Are-cows-and-dolphins-greenhouse-gas-villains

Last edited by Carol on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

Fat chance 177 Mist of Avalonians are gonna thank me for this post though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbjHgx2AbQ

Lmfao Beer 
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 am

We don't have that feature on our forum TRANCOSO. So on behalf of the 1,064 Mists' members, we collectively thank you.
    cheers 
    Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave  Its da Wave 

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 am

This thread is actually fascinating for me, in a synchronistic way... I have not been at the Mists for a long while, mostly because my musical has taken up so much of my time and I've been following global finance more than metaphysical pursuits online.  At any rate, Yesterday I was led to check out Camelot and Avalon, just for the heck of it, and the Mists as well. Since leaving those other sites, I have always felt welcomed and at home here in the mists ~ I'm feeling it's time to start hanging out here more often Cool 

That said, the first thread I saw at Avalon was the one this thread discusses ~ and I found it fascinating to read through and see all the replies - some very well thought out, on Jesus, Mary Magdalene, the control of Rome and the power structures etc... As a recovering catholic, I've been through MANY traditions and philosophies and found my own inner knowing/ searching ways, as most here have done as well.  But the Jesus/ Magdalene stories, and all the implications and writings on them over the centuries, still fascinate me. I know reading John Shelby Spong helped me put a great deal of christian theology into sensible perspective, while at the same time releasing me from childhood dogma that allowed me to pursue the mysteries of my connection to Source in my own way.

So, it's interesting to me that I stumbled on that thread yesterday - and your thread today Transoco!

So, tell me a bit about the archons, will you.  I've just read about them and would like to know more. At the same time, you may remember I'm one of the ones who has memories of the Angelic Realms, so discussions of the "creators" of earth humanity will likely be filtered by that perspective I love you 

To those who remember me, I have missed you, and look forward to being back with you.  And to those I haven't yet met - I look forward to making your acquaintance!

And Dear Carol ~ ~ ~Dolphins, and Cows, yes... And All God's Creatures welcome here!

Blessings,
    Lee

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians <a href=My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians Sunbat11
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

Hey Lord T.

I posted there because again the old theme appears everywhere : "was he there or not".

There are many evidences that he was there but again there are many of those who don`t believe this.
    Or you can believe in Annunaki stuff.

But pay attention to details, namely that we`re still talking even after two millenia about this character and his actions.
    Question is why or what is that power so vast that it left embedded trace in our collective physhe all over the globe...All from one man two thousand years ago...

:)

God is revealed in all and for me it`s a no brainer why it was chosen that God`s essence be in this man in a conquered country under Romans...Lowly start , desert, poor people, sick, repressed by their own religion and clergy plus Romans...

But the message stood clear-LOVE. Love within and all over and around us.
    Rediscovery of God in us. Rediscovery of primal power of divine in us-Love.

As you know everything is spirit and some beings were named Annunaki or angels or demons or ETs... but that`s our human filter that is naming them. When in fact they are spirit being of a name that we even probably do not grasp...

But statement stays: "Love God and Love your neighbor"

Even if you want to knock someone out you better think about it. Sometimes it`s really unnecessary but sometimes it`s the only way- like penicillin.

Boxer 

Toast 

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Thank You Beren I love you 

Blessings,
    Lee

My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians <a href=My Problem With Bill Ryan and his Avalonians 56360710
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Beren wrote:Hey Lord T.

But statement stays: "Love God and Love your neighbor"

Love God with all your heart, soul and mind.
    Love your neighbor as yourself.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign/page5

Mind you, Beren I clicked on this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign&s=62ec70ed1aff3cb4ecabb040a5315f1b with an open mind, listening to The Cure's 'Killing an Arab' (this version), with the volume of my stereo at the max and all the windows of my house wide open.

(Inspired by the book 'The Outsider' - Albert Camus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7lULaE6kv4

My eyes were rapidly glancing over the first couple of sentences and I was about to call it a day when I read:

- There was certainly a historical Jesus.

I than kind of sloppy mixed 'Killing an Arab' into Marvin Gaye's 'Mercy, mercy me'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BA6fFGMjI

The rest is history...

Cup o Beer
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:15 pm

I wonder how many of us would be here if it weren't for Bill and Kerry. I'm not a Bill and Kerry basher -- but I never felt that they were really friendly toward the humble rank and file posters. Cool!!!! I just saw a group of Fighter-Jets fly by!!!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:47 pm

It could have been like that....
    There was a historical Jesus, "hijacked" by the ruling elite. His story falsified to a certain extent to serve their agenda. It was easier and safer for them to sell the distorted version of his life,as a precaution lest people find  about him and his teachings from other sources, more truthful. The oficial version  is already too deep in people's psyche, anything new coming out will be treated skeptically.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Adv2 

OMG!!!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 pm

The top 3 posters
    JT, MUDRA, and, myself - are here

i was given a 'ghost' forum on PA/PC

when i discovered that,
    there was NO discussion,
    i deleted that forum and left

- they didn't delete my account
    but, restricted it, instead
    - so, i can sign into it, but, i can't do anything
    - can't read my emails, can't send emails
    and, can't make any friends

- so, i am NOT there LOL
    i'm here instead :)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:14 am

TRANCOSO wrote:The Mists of Avalon is a Dolphin-forum, where no one has to be afraid to be thrown off for saying what's on his or her mind.

My Problem With Bill Ryan (and his Avalonians) is the lack of real freedom to speak out.

Yes there are problems with forums run by people with agendas.

I stopped reading conspiracy forums a while back. I do read this one now and again and chip in here and there. Many conspiracies are just far right propaganda in disguise with a bit of shite thrown in to give the conspiracy publishing houses some fodder.

Its a huge business.

Havent been on Avalon for ages.
    Ryan is a bit up his own arse and loves his groupies. Between him and Cassidy they are responsible for so much  unmitigated fear and bullshit promotion. They are not alone in this endeavour. It is a cast of thousands.
    I think Cassidy is more interested in the cash generated by conspiracy than Ryan. I stopped reading Avalon after the Charles fiasco. that was the final straw for me. I did linger with Camelot shows for a bit purely for amusement purposes and amazement at some of the people she was interviewing.

Ryan comes across as a bit of a control freak to me plus he loves Deagle. Cassidy hangs out with Anna Hayes so nuff said.They promote much fear and bullshit the pair of them camelot/avalon and I fully believe they suck botty big time.

There are many many better things to do like watching Liverpool and havin a cider just for one. Who needs to listen to these cranks?

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 pm