tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The New Age Movement

Poll

do you believe that the so called new age movement is but a tool for the so called new world order?

[ 0 ]
    The New Age Movement Bar_left0%The New Age Movement Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The New Age Movement Bar_left100%The New Age Movement Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Floyd
    Floyd

The New Age Movement Empty The New Age Movement

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Ok folks
    I want to post something about this topic but it will be rather long and will take me some time to do as I am rushed off my feet.
    Its clearly a very interesting and topical subject and I have seen other forums debate this.
    So this poll serves as a little taster before I get round to my article which I will post here.
    Feel free to add whatever you please
    Best
    P
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

The New Age Movement Empty Re: The New Age Movement

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Like all of the good movements to rise up, they absolutely have the potentioal to be infiltrated and used like the useful idiot that they can sometimes be turned into without even knowing they are and without the followers knowing.

The controllers have had many hundreds of years to perfect their art, and who is to say, the controllers are not even human. Which makes them vulnerable to make mistakes on a scale so monumental that it will eventually be their downfall and this in spite of their higher intellect.

One such mistake was the film "Avatar" people did not buy the earth worship stuff that was pushed in the film - and tptb's push to a one world religion. That was priceless. Good old sheeple. ZZZZzzzzzzz......
    mudra
    mudra

The New Age Movement Empty Re: The New Age Movement

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I think the New age movement brought our needs for discernment to a higher echelon while offering a vast array of fruits to taste on our way there.
    A good way to tell if it's crap or truth is to test these things against our core self. Does what I read and do make me a better being ? Does it expand my understanding of Life itself and thereby increase my sense of coexistence with all? Does it bring my responsability to a higher stage or am I left with blinders on ?

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:02 pm