tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

burgundia
    burgundia

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:18 am

At PA1 we were analyzing Lady Gaga and her songs...on 777's thread.
    Instigator
    Instigator

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:24 am

Ok i better get back to the topic lol

here is a lovely 5 part series worth looking at, put a smile on my face

Namaste

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 am

burgundia wrote:At PA1 we were analyzing Lady Gaga and her songs...on 777's thread.

I just spent half the day watching a whole range of Gaga's occult symbolism references( i feel so dirty Shocked ), even some reverse speech stuff, id rather get back to Egypt now and get back into a good mood again bounce lol

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 am

Here is something very interesting, Dogon People and the link with Egypt and Sirius ... what is it with Sirius anyway Suspect

Scientists only learnt about the binary Sirius B from 1956 Blink

Namaste cat

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 am

Thank you Instigator for the videos......as a matter of fact, I have seen the first set..but something happened today when I watched it for the second time. Something I can't quite explain. And I will share that after I get some things done and out of the way today. Talk about a trigger Wink

So....prepare for a rather long post to come
    Rolling Eyes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Okay then...lets start off with the term "netters"....the Gods and Goddesses of Egypt termed as "netters"...or the divine impulse that is revealed in the mind, body and spirit. And not a person. If that were true...how did this divine "impulse" show itself all over the globe? To take on the role of Quetzalcoatl, or Thoth in Egypt or Hermes in Greece? How did Isis go from Egypt to Greece and become adorned as she was as simply an "impulse"?

Here you have this superior scientific knowledge given to several groups of tribes, on several different continents...by a superior supreme being...and it is an Impulse? Well, after all, this is what they would have you believe...as the same story has been circulated in different regions, be it Christianity, the stories of Adam and eve and the serpent. The story of Mother Mary, and an immaculate conception. It goes on. So for the record...it is just an impulse.

And of course an impulse would give out such knowledge as to build a pyramid, that would have frequency generate throughout a kings chamber...and know of the secrets to procreation. Right? They would have an identity...be it female or male...as in Osiris or Isis...and have ritual battles for the "throne" of power. Listed as the "personifications" of universal principals to balance conflicts of the world. They acted with real powers when one invited them to understanding, and using the cosmic laws.

And of course again..the Pharaohs were considered "human perfection"....the first templet.....humankind's "divine form" . Right?

Or...you could take it for the facts as they have been presented...these are real people...brought here to propagate life on planet earth. In fact by several different groups of "other world" beings. The same ones that visit now in their handy UFO's to capture the attention of those who witness, sometimes in mass...sometimes on individual basis. Many times with great ridicule . Many times, to take a ride....willingly or against their will.

And here you have humanity...that propagated life form that has been left for the most part in the dark to these "great secrets".

I saw those videos several months ago....and at the time it was just another piece of the puzzle. Defining the course of history for thousands of years. Describing the Gods as Netters...to be used as an impulse...or a belief. As opposed to a real being. Convenient it was too.....so the story could be duplicated in many different lands...in many different form...but yet the same story.

But those videos today for me sparked something.
    Wink So...in believing that these were actually true beings..and not impulses..they brought great science to this land. Telling that Man and cosmos are in fact connected. You have basically a story in this architecture of the "seed of divine procreation"...but how "divine" was it? let's see.....

First of all you have the entryway guarded on both sides by several hundred Spinx.....and above each archway you have the feathered winged discs. The feline and the disc. With great accuracy they do describe the functioning human body. But laden with tons of "symbolism". For example the stepping off of the left foot....Masonic in nature. Symbolizing the movement forward into the world. You also have division of "unity" to "duality". And that in itself should be the one thing to pay attention to. From unity to duality......using "cosmic laws". That should be the first red flag.

The femur.....depicted with "offering to the gods"..the "Right hand of giving"......to march off on the "left foot" of the masonic march to conformity.

It was explained in one part of that video..that again there is a frequency within that temple....and as I was watching this video today....I got a "vision" if you will...and it was quite clear. it was a "trigger"...and one I don't quite understand at this time. But here is a picture of a crude drawing I did to show what it looked like. It was first shown in green as a "whole"...but then it turned red and showed each of the different eight parts as separate components. then showed as red in a whole again. Any ideas what it could be? My first thought was a frequency pattern....and that is due to the eight parts as an "Octave".

Now the measurement are not exact...but close to what I saw. And I will say I saw this in full daylight with my eyes closed. Now I will attempt to find out what it is..but in the meantime have a look and see if it says anything to you.
    Rolling Eyes

[img]red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 Photo-26[/img]

You will have to click on the pic to see it more clearly.

To most, I again say, it may mean nothing..but the way it was presented to me....each property of it is separate and means something...I'm just not quite sure what yet.

As for this temple in Egypt...it has quite a meaning in the area of Genetics...and the Gods that came here. But you have to remember...they have kept much of this stuff under the wraps of "mythology" and mystery. Secret rituals....and time lines. With divine creation in their pocket. And the Secrets for only the select elite. Shrouded in deception.
    Cool

Not such a long post after all Wink
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Brook wrote:[i][b]
    [img]red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 Photo-26[/img]
    [i][b]

Ok let me see if I can come up with something. Ok seems at first glance it is 5 steps, and one big step then another gap between the last step, 7 steps in total .... I find the interesting gap between the top 2 sections, like some hieroglyphics with the creator god RA on the other side.

Ok 5 steps could be this:

http://www3.delta.edu/cri/step-pyramid.JPG

The Step Pyramid at Saqqara was built for the Pharaoh Djoser by his architect Imhotep. It was constructed during the 27th century BC. This first Egyptian pyramid consisted of mastabas (layers) built atop one another. The pyramid originally stood 200 feet tall and was clad in polished white marble.

Perhaps the 5 steps could be this image and this is something I have been trying to find for some time but only found it today

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/upper-chamber.gif

This is what I got intuitively while looking at your drawing ... Seems to be levels of consciousness or experience throughout ones life, this seems to be a symbolic reference to growth and personal attainment.

This is also very interesting :)

http://www.ancient-egypt.co.uk/people/images/t_image030-2.jpg

Namaste cat
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 am

Thank you for this wonderful thread! cheers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:51 am

The first thing that came to my mind was steps too....
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 am

What can I say great minds think alike cat

I found something from a previous post I made that is interesting to show, I am working on something very important with regards to the Chi-Rho or Double cross and its hidden meaning ... There is another name for this symbol and its Laburum

http://2.BP.blogspot.com/_mMpVSc4bh6A/SgmYP55PQDI/AAAAAAAAAT0/N0nxVm12aLw/s320/LABARUM.JPG

With the Alpha and Omega .... Suspect
    On my trails i found several 3D representations which have given me a greater understanding of the actuall representation and actual meaning Heh heh

The reason I am bring this back up is that these are in fact constellations and specific occult meaning, Below is pasted from wiki

"As with his predecessors, the sun symbol – interpreted as Sol Invictus (the Unconquered Sun) or also as Apollo or Mithras – is inscribed on his coinage, but in 325 and thereafter the coinage ceases to be explicitly pagan, and Sol Invictus disappears. In his Historia Ecclesiae Eusebius further reports that, after his victorious entry into Rome, Constantine had a statue of himself erected, "holding the sign of the Savior [the cross] in his right hand." There are no other reports to confirm such a monument"

Notice the reference to right hand, the Egyptian were depicted in some hieroglyphics as having two right hands to signify receiving and not giving, also specific references as to the hands left and right and its true occult meaning ties in nicely here.
    ( looking at your picture again brook it may be a left hand )
    Its also worth noting that this Laburnum is worshiped and marked in several places on earth as markers, the Vatican from above looks like a key which marks the P and perhaps the Vatican's origin in the cosmos, where in its case the P marks the spot.

Here is a little more that will raise an eyebrow:

Chi - In ancient times, some local forms of the Greek alphabet used the chi instead of xi to represent the /ks/ sound. This was borrowed into the early Latin language, which led to the letter X being used for the same sound in Latin, and the modern languages which use the Latin alphabet. (Pronounced Ki )

Rho (uppercase Ρ, lowercase ρ or ϱ; pronounced /ˈroʊ/) is the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 100. It is derived from Semitic resh "head". Its uppercase form is not to be confused with the Latin letter P, although both are typeset using the same glyph.

So we have both letters together Ki - Rho What is the capital of egypt ?? Cairo

So whats with the X and the P anyway .... as usual its right in our face ....... anyone else use Windows XP ? No No Bah time for bed

Namaste
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 am

Good find Burgundia...and impressive Insitgator....check this out on Burgundia's link......

Because this cross is formed with a 'P' and 'X', it is sometimes mis-named as Pax Cross. Look for 'XP' and 'cross' through an Internet search engine, and you'll most likely be directed to pages about Microsoft's Cross-Platform operating system, Windows XP. (Was that an attempt by Microsoft to spread Christ's name throughout the world?)Alternatively, you might find some interesting articles on another XP,Xeroderma Pigmentosum, which is a rare and incurable genetic disorderwhere people who have it must stay out of the sun. For them, Windows can result in cancer!

http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/chi-rho.html

Can you say PROGRAM?????

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 WindowsXP8
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

program with so many "tentacles"...Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 am

MargueriteBee wrote:Thank you for this wonderful thread! cheers

Thank you MargueriteBee I love you
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am

burgundia wrote:program with so many "tentacles"...Wink

You can say that again!

But as for this strange code I picked up on. I think it came from intently watching the pictorials of the lay out of the temple. And every time they highlighted it, I was scanning it. I think my minds eye may have picked up a frequency pattern there. Possible from some area of maybe ritual chant. But I'm guessing on that. I am going to try to trace it, and when I do, if I find anything extraordinary, I will let you all know.

I have also been told it might be a circuit pattern....or at least part of one. Possibly in layers...and that might be just one layer.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Yesterday someone was questioning me about "psychic attack"....and I must stress that searching into all of this Egyptian stuff, and the Illuminate connections. I want to again stress, how important is it to Ground and shield against attacks and tags. So I searched for a video..and this one is pretty good. I actually used to practice some tai chi for a while, and combined it with a form of yoga. This example is rather physical...and probably good for the body as well. But the truth is..you can do this with your mind in a stasis position. He also recommends doing it in nature....which is actually very good if you can...as the energy you pull is very fresh in most cases. But again...it's not absolutely necessary. You can do this anywhere.

So.....as I feel responsible that I am presenting some really dark stuff sometimes...and hope you are all practicing this as you read. I also recommend to shield your computer itself. It is after all a portal, and "you" may have a shield..but when you open up a screen..you "invite" the information and anything connected to it in. And you really want to use your analytical mind to process information without outside influence. Wink

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Brook, being an East Coaster, I have not heard of Alex before. I sense he is genuine. I have listened to part of his August 8th report and I like what he puts together. I take it that he is from Portland...Let's hear it for the west coast! If it weren't for the freedom factor the west coasters assume, we would all be lost, ha ha!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Brook, you are really going to keep me busy.LOL. Thank you so much for your research. sunny I am a half way through 3ed page and I will need to stay there for a couple of days to watch your materials and go back to my research. I am just watching second episode of the Pyramid Code- ancient technology. It nicely connects ancient knowledge with masons and their secret knowledge of architecture. I also had to go back to Codex Magica to look with fresh eyes at symbol X and its connections with Egypt. I am so fascinated with your materials that I have forgotten about shielding.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 am

Brook wrote:[i][b]

i did this a few times and took off somewhere Embarassed .... i had to do a uturn and come right back and ground properly Blink

very powerfull tool, i may need some subtitles with this next time i try lol

Namaste
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, Instigator, make sure you don't try to get in a car and drive somewhere right after doing some of these exercises. Make sure your left brain is properly engaged...takes about fifteen minutes. Otherwise, you can be dangerous to yourself or others simply because you forget to be in 3D, ha ha. Aren't these energy exercises something that we should all be taught? Can you imagine how focused children would be if they were taught how to harness their energy?
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

lindabaker wrote:Yeah, Instigator, make sure you don't try to get in a car and drive somewhere right after doing some of these exercises. Make sure your left brain is properly engaged...takes about fifteen minutes. Otherwise, you can be dangerous to yourself or others simply because you forget to be in 3D, ha ha. Aren't these energy exercises something that we should all be taught? Can you imagine how focused children would be if they were taught how to harness their energy?

We are very very powerful beings, once we trust our own powers a mear fart will toss these demonics off planet ....... Its up to us to ensure the kids get the right education so they can look after us lol Ancient One
    Blowdup

Namaste Embarassed
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 pm

lindabaker wrote:Brook, being an East Coaster, I have not heard of Alex before. I sense he is genuine. I have listened to part of his August 8th report and I like what he puts together. I take it that he is from Portland...Let's hear it for the west coast! If it weren't for the freedom factor the west coasters assume, we would all be lost, ha ha!

I've never heard of this guy until I happened upon this video..but he is right in what he teaches...that's for sure...I like his method. Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Instigator wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Yeah, Instigator, make sure you don't try to get in a car and drive somewhere right after doing some of these exercises. Make sure your left brain is properly engaged...takes about fifteen minutes. Otherwise, you can be dangerous to yourself or others simply because you forget to be in 3D, ha ha. Aren't these energy exercises something that we should all be taught? Can you imagine how focused children would be if they were taught how to harness their energy?

We are very very powerful beings, once we trust our own powers a mear fart will toss these demonics off planet ....... Its up to us to ensure the kids get the right education so they can look after us lol red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 113683
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 75211

Namaste Embarassed

OMG...it took me twenty minutes to stop laughing at that...... red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 11 849210

Good one Instigator...you got my funny bone on that one....hahahaha
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm getting ready to do a post on DNA....hmmmmm...but in the mean time I found this video very interesting..and would like to share it here....I feel it has merit on this thread Cool

This one I find most interesting..... Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Quantum Transition and Harmonic Frequency......

Frequency in....propulsion out.......OH MY!!!!! Whoo Hoo....we're on a roll now!!!!
    Wink

lessons in Frequency.....and of frequency manipulation. Where have I seen this? Oh yes....energy streams. Ones that also "Compress" and "Augments" DNA.

so lets speak about our DNA for a moment.......did you know that 98 % of our DNA is considered "Junk" DNA? I'm sure you have seen something along these lines...as it has been in question for quite some time now.

Lets explore "Non coding" DNA.....in fact lets copy and paste something........

In genetics, non coding DNA describes components of an organism's DNA sequences that do not encode for protein sequences. In many eukaryotes, a large percentage of an organism's total genome size is non coding DNA, although the amount of non coding DNA, and the proportion of coding versus non coding DNA varies greatly between species.Much of this DNA has no known biological function and at one time was sometimes referred to as "Junk DNA". However, many types of non coding DNA sequences do have known biological functions, including the transcriptional and translational regulation of protein-coding sequences. Other non coding sequences have likely butas-yet undetermined function, an inference from high levels of homology and conservation seen in sequences that do not encode proteins but appear to be under heavy selective pressure.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noncoding_DNA

Did you see that? In large print I made it......."selective pressure".........as in "compression". If you were to click on it it would take you to this.......

Any cause that reduces reproductive success in a proportion of a population, potentially exerts evolutionary pressure or selection pressure.[1] With sufficient pressure, inherited traits that mitigate its effects -even if they would be deleterious in other circumstances - can become widely spread through a population. It is a quantitative description of the amount of change occurring in processes investigated by evolutionary biology, but the formal concept is often extended to other areas of research.In population genetics, selection pressure is usually expressed as a selection coefficient.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_pressure

I hesitate to say...see.....I told you so.......but I did Cool

then I researched this.......

Junk DNA and Evolution. The explosive discovery that "Junk DNA" (98.7% of human DNA) serves a vital regulatory role (defined as iterative fractal recursion by FractoGene.com, US Patent Pending) profoundly changes most everything.

and more.......

Scientists discovered that “junk DNA,” the base pairs between known genes in the human genetic structure, actually play an important role. Several research teams have found that DNA between genes helps determine how vigorously and often the genes are activated and shapes the coding for protein production.

http://www.junkdna.com/2004.html#creationism

Hmmmm....an upper stream that compresses and augments our DNA.......

Can you just imagine the effect that a "compression" of a "frequency" pattern, might have on the effects of this very important part of your very own DNA? Listed as "selective pressure"?

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:09 pm