tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Brook
7 posters

Egyptian Folklore II

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian Folklore II Empty Egyptian Folklore II

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:57 am

Good Morning! I see I still have my resident mug...Whoo hoo!

Brook

You know you're home when you've got a smiley with your name on it.

Boy have I got something to share with you. Last time I really did any serious posting I was working on something. As you all might remember also I was hanging with our resident Wizard SiriArc on his PhaseShift thread here as well. Shortly after that I joined Noble Dreams and he and I had so many and he calls it Jane Sync moments it was awesome!

I started a thread there called: Perception overload/adjustment/sequence

Which lasted from October 2013 to October 2014. It was during that time I was doing some Sirius session work with my resident Guide Artemis.

Now during that time I was working deciphering the tomb of Senenmut. If you don't remember that one it was the one where I started speaking Egyptian and said:

Right now I'm swimming into some unfinished business. When I decided to attempt going to the field generator it was brought to my attention that I needed to attend to unfinished business. About a year ago I was presented this meeting. Now Wayne Herschel has been working on the star patterns of origin. And that's all good and well. I've even had conversation with him about this.

But he is failing to understand the actual meaning of this. It's not simply a chart to the stars ...

Egyptian Folklore II Tt353_2a

upon seeing this during a session I spoke a phrase in this ancient language that I did not understand until today. Because that link I was drawn to had the answers. Not only does it relate to hieroglyphs but is also contains the words that were deciphered as well. So I took that phrase I uttered in that session well over a year ago and I used the book to decipher it. You cannot simply go to a translation program and get a translation as this is an ancient language not used anymore as it were.

What I said was this....remembering it phonetically and quite literally. Spoken with "indignation" by me.

Har te teht tat saiu maau

Har - means District in Syria

te - means Injustice

teht - leads war

tat- means Other world

Saiu - means guardian, watchman (eye of Ra)

Maau - means district

Understanding this....this was spoken by me with indignation and emotion that caused a "distortion" and I could only speak the ancient language as the distortion would not translate it. So I was supposed to decipher it and until today never did.

Quite literally I was saying this..

The injustice in the district of Syria that may lead to wars in other worlds is viewed by the guardian Ra in this district (Egypt). ...by the action of this meeting.

I also said here at the Mists it began with three "n's"...the code that is. Remember the Primer?

So while at Noble Dreams I really broke it down in a big way.

Well I ran into a book. A book that was written as a thesis for a doctorate on this tomb. In that thesis is shows me I was right about the primer and the "N's".

So what I'm going to share here will show not only that code...in a BIG way but how the primer is installed in that chamber in that tomb...and what it most likely represents.

So hold on to your horses and if it were not for the help of SiriArc that nudged me to pursue this I would never have found it.

Our new resident code breaker's got nothing on me even if he does not wish to communicate. Oh well...to the seasoned members here...This is for you!

Coming up and do enjoy the ride:

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian Folklore II Empty Re: Egyptian Folklore II

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:13 am

Someone PLEASE install a seat belt on my chair.

Because I keep falling out of it HARD!

Today...holy flippin wow once more!

Did I say there's not a day goes by I don't learn something new?

Last year Artemis ~MasterI (guide) sent me on what I presumed a goose chase of sorts to "realize" a date and alignment.

Focus on Aldebaran, TAU ~ the Glyph ~ And RED STAR.

SEE Jupiter and the date August 11th.

I say okay it's a puzzle?  What's the significance?

Artemis:  you'll see soon enough.

Note for reference:   I'm still a bit puzzled even after what I found today.

So here goes:

I wrote:

Okay then August 11th....first I must draw you a picture

The apparent puzzle and alpha Tau

LOGIC told me to look at alignments. And the thing I was shown you would normally think of in terms of alignments. But it most assuredly was not. It was a "puzzle". Or better yet...part of the code in the glyphs I saw in the room.

And I leave you with a puzzle I also discovered. Perhaps you can figure it out

and see the relevance.

Started it here actually wrote it much sooner than the Mist relay at another station.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p105-theater-of-parallel-universe#84733

Then relayed the date to here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p120-theater-of-parallel-universe#84740

Note... 11:11 Aug 11 alignment in 2012

11:11 August 11th....Earth...moon...Jupiter.... Aldebaran.... all in alignment.

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'll show you

MU

James Churchward:

In James' biography entitled My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Continent, he discussed Mu with Augustus LePlongeon (another author of Mu)

He published The Lost Continent of Mu: Motherland of Man, which he claimed proved the existence of a lost continent, called Mu, in the Pacific Ocean.

Well I've not personally read anything on the land of MU.  Save a few posts here and there on the legend I'm pretty clueless on MU the lost continent.

I'm more familiar with Atlantis and Egypt.

So....

According to Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island." He claimed Mu was the site of the Garden of Eden and the home of 64,000,000 inhabitants - known as the Naacals. Its civilization, which flourished 50,000 years before Churchward's day, was technologically more advanced than his own, and the ancient civilizations of India, Babylon, Persia, Egypt and the Mayas were merely the decayed remnants of its colonies.

I just researched this today because as I said I was somewhat clueless on MU the "lost continent".

so, here I am this morning having my coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and retrieve my coffee cup....I find this:

Title:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What?  What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself.

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

reading this part 2...

Aldebaran you say?

Reading further...

August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues  built for what exactly?  When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the flippin' Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11?

Are you Sirius?!?

Egyptian Folklore II 2rp4r4x

It behooves me to inform you that my guide Artemis is an Egyptian guide with a Greek name who has the head of a Falcon/bird.

So That was where it started at Noble dreams....continuing....

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:27 am

Time for the first session:

The thought occurred to me:

Before going on about the Black Whole I want to investigate the code in the glyphs more...

The primer...

Found in a room that should be like Christmas morning opening of presents.

Yet I've avoided like the plague for almost two years now.

Now's the time.

Following weekend to commence investigation.

Note to self:

Ignore the sarcophagus in the corner!

(kinda creeped me out the last time I was there)

So following  weekend Perception overload/adjustment/sequence
    will include this particular room and content.

To do so I have to enter through the false door

C'est La Vie / Wish me luck

...dot dot dot...

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 am

Note to self:

Ignore the sarcophagus in the corner!

(kinda creeped me out the last time I was there)

~

Crap!

So much for ignoring the sarcophagus in the corner.

It's the key.

Within it lies the cold dead corpse which contains the residual memory (DNA)preserved by Amber.

It holds the understanding to the code(s).

What good are the codes without the understanding?

~

To Blend Is The Trend

Where Science Meets Ancient Mysticism

~

More to the point "meld" is the trend.

Meld I did.  With great reservation I might add.

Artemis and several others waiting for me and this event explained (reassured me) the reason why.

Explaining the only residual harm to me would be "cold".  That the benefits would outweigh the temporal condition.

Aubade

William Shakespeare

HARK! hark! the lark at heaven's gate sings,    
     And Phoebus 'gins arise,    
    His steeds to water at those springs    
     On chaliced flowers that lies;    
    And winking Mary-buds begin            
     To ope their golden eyes:    
    With everything that pretty bin,    
     My lady sweet, arise!    
       Arise, arise!    

When I was done almost three hours later I soaked in a hot tub and dreamed of a hot cup of coffee.  Cold to the bone.

Egyptian Folklore II 2mquf06

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 am

MASSIVE SESSION WORK Involved/implemented with astounding results.

Brook

Sharing in due time while still gathering data from the Room.

What room? The room I spent so much time avoiding until recently when I did a meld with myself for further review.

When I did that I wasn't sure anything happened. Well it did. I've got some of the results this past week and will be sharing in short time.

Revolution/Revelation Number 9

Are you Sirius?

Huh ?

Damned Straight I am!

Egyptian Folklore II E16h38

One Thing Leads To Another

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:44 am

Here it is:

I greet Artemis and the boys in my usual manner. Send them my love and I ask Artemis this session, "Where we going today"? He gets a sparkle in his eye and says hold on.

Then I'm shown a huge Eye of Ra/Horus and I start to move into the center of the pupil....like a wormhole...I'm transported to the room with me and all my stuff.

I tell Artemis the last session did nothing. He says not so fast...and I look toward a wall with shelves carved in the stone. I instinctively reach for a scroll there.

On it is written (and I completely understand it due to the meld I figured didn't work):

The Nine Universal Principles.

Now keep in mind this is from an Egyptian perspective...because I'm going to tread far away from Egypt here soon.

On it are written the nine principals and numbered as such.

Before I get into them let's talk about Nine and Egypt.

Ennead: In Greek means collection of nine things

The Egyptian Ennead are Nine Deities thus:

Egyptian Folklore II 10yjs49

One thing leads to another:

Where are the other popular Gods?

Do you see Thoth? No.

Do you see Ptah? No.

How about Sekhmet or Hathor? No.

What about Horus? No.

Egyptian Folklore II 2vvklfo

One thing leads to another:

In the case of Osiris and Isis...Horus (who is not one of the nine) is born.

So here is what I read on that scroll up to number 5.

The first four Principals written were fairly basic Physics.

1) Compression
    2) Spin
    3) Spark
    4) Mass

When I got to number 5, I started to lose the field...Here is what I got up to that point.

Divide/split/duplicate

I was losing the field and had to go out of session.

Number 5 continued the next day. I was incorrect to some degree. While they were relevant to number five they were what came out of losing the field.

Now I will stop here for a moment to leave you with the early Pre-Newtonian concepts of measuring Mass:

Scale balances the force of one object's/mass weight against the force of another object's/mass weight

Wink

Egyptian Folklore II 15otjtk
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 am

Part 2

The next five are going to come in separate sessions.

So I'm going into session curious what number five meant...because it was most confusing.  I figured due to the previous four It would encompass more physics.  I was wrong.  It kicked my butt when it was revealed after viewing/session.

So I meet up with Artemis again and he took me somewhere I've never seen before.  I'm placed between a rather long row of stoic men standing shoulder to shoulder. Staring straight forward.  Artemis directs me to walk between them.  I had no idea what was at the end of this row of men. while walking between the row of men I ask Artemis is this in the past or future.  He says "neither, this is now".

I turn the corner and see flashes of light.  Flashes of darkness.  I ask him what is this you're showing me?  He reminds me of the session I had and wrote about regarding "life during wartime" and my statement of Syria a few years ago.  Which I wrote about here and was one of my first sessions after the hiatus from no session work:

# 467,468 & 469

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p465-theater-of-parallel-universe#96225

I ask "what's going on here"?  he says:

The War of Lights.

I ask him again...what can I do about this? I'm handed a glass of yellow liquid.  I ask "what is that"?

You'll find out...it's more than a drink.  It's the "Golden Elixir".

Which meant it was far more complicated and I needed to research it.

so he looked me straight in the eye and said...

The 5th:  Discretion...

That's a biggie!

The act of discretion encompasses cause and effect as well as free will.

Discretion:  the right to choose what should be done in a particular situation

: the quality of being careful about what you do and say

: the quality of having or showing discernment or good judgment

:  ability to make responsible decisions

:  individual choice or judgment

And so on.

So I went out of session and proceeded to look up Golden Elixir.  To which I fell out of my chair as I was transported far from Egypt!

Jiudan jing...The Book of NINE Elixirs.

Jiuhua dan (Elixir of the Nine Efflorescence's)

Alternative name...Elixir of Great Clarity

Efflorescence: A state or time of flowering; anthesis.   A gradual process of unfolding or developing.   The deposit that results from the process of efflorescing. Also called bloom.

Jindan : or Golden Elixir

Gold represents the state of constancy and immutability beyond the change and transiency that characterize the cosmos.

Enjoy the reading...I know I did!

PDF here:

http://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Book_of_the_Nine_Elixirs_SAMPLE.pdf

http://jadewriting.org/

~

Exercising Discretion in The Infinite Field of Potential is rather important no?

Discretion would certainly encompass a Universal Principal to achieve...dot dot dot eh?

~

The End Is Just The Beginning

Yellow => Green

(Reminded of SA's Blue Elixir....)
    Elixir base property = Liquid/WATER

Recapture:

This process of Internal Alchemy doesn't rely on society, environment or any external ingredients.
    (according to Jade Emperor's "Mind Sealing Classic", Elixir of Immortality is fully in ourselves, very subtle and neither physical nor intellectual). Transformations start and end (in every cycle) in Oneself, through Oneself, by Oneself. The Alchemy (Divine Chemistry) is an internal Symmetry of the Spiritual Beings, that preserves their awareness and identity through all changes of the temporal world.

Check it:

One method in the Laozi zhongjing consists in causing the breaths of the heart and the kidneys to descend and rise within one’s body, respectively, so that they may join and become one.

An analogous practice would be performed by Neidan adepts when they join the Fire of the heart and the Water of the kidneys

There are clear analogies between these essences and breaths and the Yin and Yang essences and breaths whereby a Neidan adept would conceive and feed his inner “embryo.” An additional source of nourishment of the gods is the practitioner’s own salivary juices. These juices have the function of “irrigating” (guan) the inner organs in which the gods reside. The terms used to denote the salivary juices have clear alchemical connotations; they include:

Jade Liquor (yuye)

Golden Nectar ( jinli )

and even Golden Liquor ( jinye, the name of one of the Taiqing elixirs).

FIRE OF THE HEART ~ WATER OF THE KIDNEYS

Egyptian Folklore II 1zf2czc

~

Number 6...Coming up...It's the bomb!

Brook
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 am

I gathered number six for weeks. This is why I haven't written a word. It's pretty complex. Sometimes my tiny mind cannot perceive the content given in one setting. Besides the everyday distractions of living and working can create with the detours.

I think my mind has been sufficiently blown once again with what I've gathered in number 6. The more I look at it the more I find. I sent a mental message to Artemis to just give me some kind of validation to what I've gathered in the last few days and he provided me today. However I can't simply write this in one single post.

I may be wrong but I think I've come dangerously close to figuring out the Egyptian Cryptography which has been haunting me for years now. One of the places it started was here:

Egyptian Folklore II Sooevk

There's a whole lot in this image which is hard to explain. Although I'm certain somebody has. But to me there has always been something hidden.

The word cryptography comes from the Greek words kryptos and graphein, which mean hidden and writing. Egyptian scribes used hieroglyphs in a non-standard fashion, presumably to hide the meaning from those who did not know the meaning. One of the earliest examples of Cryptography. If I'm correct I think I've figured out what part of the message in this mural from a tomb is.

So number 6 Started with (I wrote it down): Peripheral Sensor/Surface

Started with the actual definition of Peripheral: Of, relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something. Boy did I get more than I bargained for searching this one out. Too much meaning for one person to gather. As I said it was far too much for my tiny brain to understand and was quite literally as the title of this thread suggests in a; Perception overload/adjustment/sequence.

But as the days went by I was slowly getting it I think. I'm going to share what I got here so far in the next few day. And this song by Janis Jopline reals in my mind.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 am

In my first post of Theater of the Parallel Universe I laid out the 180 turnaround.  Basically if your physical mind can't comprehend, it fills in the pixels with the next best thing that you CAN comprehend.  Kinda like a reference point to the information.  If it's not in the boilogical "mind file" it can only fill in the pixel with what it does know.  This is not to be confused with the internal/higher mind and spirit/stir pi of another nature of self.  It's about integrating the two levels of information and the pixel "plug in".  It's been suggested we already know most of what we search for, it just not in the data base of the biological mind for review due to the lack of data input in the conscious mind.  ie; lack of data/knowledge in the conscious mind.

In that process there's a great chance you can miss something or miss perceive something.  I missed some things.  Big time!

Due to that I'm going to have to replay some things I've already shared.  Why?  Because of what I missed in the interpretation and perception. Due of course to the Overload, Adjustment and Sequence.   Blink

In advance I apologize for the "reruns"  in order to bring number 6 to the front rather than the edge or periphery of something...

so I'll start with:

Shi Shen;

4th century BC was a Chinese astronomer and contemporary of Gan De born in the State of Wei, also known as the Master Shi Shen.

Shi is credited with positioning the 121 stars found in the preserved texts. Shen also made the earliest surviving undated record of sunspot observation, which is sometimes erroneously credited to Gan De. He assumed that these spots were eclipses that began at the center of the sun and spread outward. Although he was wrong, he recognized the spots for what they were – solar phenomena.

Solar phenomena...

Stone carving by Huang Shang...

star chart rubbing

Egyptian Folklore II 2q3b0qq

What's this got to do with the price of tea in China?

Egypt for that matter?

Egyptian Folklore II 2afhmhd

Connecting dots is what it is.

It's about some amazing dot connection and what I missed along the way.

This is about Home....The stars....Shi Shen

Listen to Jason on John's Birthday in 2012 in Hong kong China...Love is a Four Letter Word tour.

But this  is not about John or Merritt....this is about something much bigger.

Great song...good start for subject matter of number 6 to be continued.

Are you Sirius? Damned straight I am!

The words spoken before plucking out this tune with Merritt..Friend of John's....Shi Shen.  Something I missed along the way.  Among a slew of other things.

Shi Shen was one of several "Masters" of any given civilization who marveled at the stars. A pastime that never died out. In fact became a quest and race between nations in our day. One we've all though about at some time or another I'm certain.

In Ancient times it was supposed the quest to discover what's out there was based on seasons for planting. Sacrificial rituals to the Sun Gods, to reap a better crop during the season and such. Some civilizations had a booming voice from the sky sending messages and warning to heed otherwise the wrath would be great.

I used that particular song because it expresses one particular thing. The path we all travel, yet the promise that home is always there for you.

Lyrics in the song: Just know that where ever you go you're not alone.

Egyptian Folklore II 2drtlqd

When I arrived at Avalon (the original one)  I was on a path, searching for some answers to my own personal questions. Seeking the red dot if you will. Unfortunately when I got there I came to realize there was so much seemingly crazy information being spewed by these prominent "whistleblowers" it started to evolve into something I felt with a strong sense was simply leading away from any real so called "truth" or actual disclosure. Let alone where we were heading in the future!

This is not to say all of the prominent blowhards were leading us down the wrong path. It simply meant there was too much missing in the telling and tangibles were missing as well. If you think like I do you want something tangible to hang your hat and beliefs on.

Around the time we were at Avalon every single person who could gain attention came out of the woodwork. Claiming the most absurd things were going to happen and you better be prepared!  Later termed "fear porn" I believe was the new catch phrase.

I think the most absurd one was this George Kavassilas dude at the time. He has since changed his tune a bit. He had/has so many people believe him. He claimed that in March of 2013 half of the population of earth would somehow traverse to the 5th dimension! Well it's 2014 and we're still here! Imaging that...

Lionhawk, my other half and twin flame had an actual conversation with him during his rise to "fame" and he flatly told Lionhawk he was full of it.  What did Lionhawk tell him that made him so mad?  Lionhawk told him that the ultimate goal of the "higher self" was to "integrate".  Well George told Lionhalk in so many words he was full of it and then actually became quite abusive.  Now I wouldn't mention this if it had not been for the fact that just recently George did an interview and his theme of the interview;  Integration!!  Can you beat that?!  Here lionhawk takes the abuse of George and now George is preaching what Lionhawk told him and he flatly disagreed and became abusive!  In my first post of the Theater of Parallel Universe thread I even mentioned him to some degree.  I think he's still working on it?  Integration that is.  Cheers to George.

The question I have is why so many people are falling all over themselves to listen to this guy? He even briefly had my attention. Why? Because something he was talking about rang true.  But the truth was and is he ( Kavassilas) doesn't know or understand the  subject of dimension.  Now my interests peaked and I started to do some investigations. Some were due to my own personal quest for the Red Dot. Some of it because I just didn't know or understand the concepts.  Along the way I had to learn some things in a big way.

Note; I'm not working to bash George just the concepts he's peddling off the cuff.  What's more is the lack of why people who are following him are not researching these subject instead of simply believing what he's selling.   I have no idea how he explained to his followers what did not happen on March of 2013 and how disappointed those who were following his advise to jump into the sun portal didn't work that month.  Good grief I would not want to be in his shoes that month!

My personal quest for the Red Dot was something I've been working on since I was very young. Now I started to tell this story once but stopped. I figured what does it matter anyhow! Well it matters to me. In the quest to find some answers and the Red Dot I ran into some rather interesting things and people along the way.

What do you suppose drove Shi Shen to map the stars?

Probably the same thing that drives me to find the Red Dot...

One of the main reasons I happened to join my first ever forum (the original Avalon) was because I was searching for some answers as to the why, and hows of a personal nature of events within my own personal experience.

So ... one particular dimension and concept. That would be Time. Speaking of time please note the date on some of the referred links to some coming posts I'll add here soon. It's rather important to understand the two things I'm going to refer to right now.

Time: Is a dimension in which events are ordered from the past through the present into the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Pretty basic concept.

Now another concept. A thought experiment:

Retrocausality: Is any of several hypothetical phenomena or processes that reverse causality, allowing an effect to occur before its cause. Retrocausality is primarily a thought experiment in philosophy of science based on elements of physics, addressing the question: Can the future affect the present, and can the present affect the past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrocausality

Can the Future or present effect the past?

Back From the Future

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present. Does that mean the universe has a destiny—and the laws of physics pull us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr/01-back-from-the-future#.UvJ0nbQr2eA

Wait till you see what I discovered... Naughty

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am

So what does that have to do with time you ask? Plenty.

~ Time ~

“I don’t understand you,” said Alice. “It’s dreadfully confusing!”
    “That’s the effect of living backwards,” the Queen said kindly:
    “it always makes one a little giddy at first—”
    “Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great astonishment. “I
    never heard of such a thing!”
    “–but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s memory
    works both ways.”
    “I’m sure mine only works one way,” Alice remarked. “I can’t
    remember things before they happen.”
    “It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,” the
    Queen remarked.

~ Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Has given you the call ~

All right,’ said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly,
    beginning with the end of the
    tail, and ending with the grin, which remained
    some time after the rest of it had gone.
    ‘Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,’
    thought Alice, ’but a grin without a cat! It’s the
    most curious thing I ever saw in my life!’

Egyptian Folklore II 2ebu26o

No wonder Alice is surprised. In real life, assuming
    that cats do indeed smile, then the smile is a property of
    the cat – it makes no sense to think of a smile without a
    cat. And this goes for almost all physical properties. The
    polarization is a property of a photon, it makes no sense
    to have a polarization without a photon. Yet, as we will
    show here, in the interesting way of quantum mechanics, a photon polarization may exist where there is no
    photon at all. At least this is the story that quantum mechanics tells via pre- and post-selected measurements.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.0631.pdf

We have shown that Cheshire cats have a place in
    quantum mechanics – physical properties can be
    disembodied from the objects they belong to in a pre- and
    post-selected experiment. Although here we have only
    presented one example where a photon is disembodied
    from its polarization, it should be clear that this effect is
    completely general – we can separate, for example the
    spin from the charge of an electron, or internal energy
    of an atom from the atom itself. Furthermore it is important
    to realize that is not just that pointers of well prepared
    measuring devices indicate that the properties
    are disembodied – any external system which interacts
    weakly with the pre- and post-selected system will react
    accordingly.
    This therefore opens many intriguing questions, both
    conceptual and applied ones. First of all, how will
    an electron with charge and mass disembodied effect

A nearby electron? In an atom with the internal energy disembodied from the mass, what will the resulting
    gravitational field look like? What sort of thermal equilibrium will achieved by a system whose two degrees
    of freedom are separated? Furthermore, when considering more than two degrees of freedom, can we separate
    them all from each other? Can photons impart angular
    momentum to one object while their radiation pressure
    is felt by another object?

On the applied side, we may ask whether Cheshire
    cats are useful in precision measurements, just as weak
    measurements themselves have now shown to be useful
    as a powerful amplification technique .

Suppose​

for example that we wish to perform a measurement​

in which the magnetic moment plays the central role,​

whilst the charge causes unwanted disturbances. Using
    this scheme it would appear possible to remove this disturbance, in a post-selected manner (i.e. heralded), by
    producing a Cheshire cat where the charge is confined
    to a region of the experiment far from the magnetic moment.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.0631.pdf

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:31 am

Can a Future Choice Affect a Past Measurement's
    Outcome?

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1206/1206.6224.pdf

Our proof rests on two well-established findings: i) Bell's nonlocality
    theorem and ii) The causal asymmetry between weak and strong
    measurements.
    The EPR-Bell experiment proves that one particle's spin outcome
    depends on the choice of the spin-orientation to be measured on the other
    particle, and its outcome thereof. Relativistic locality is not necessarily
    violated in this experiment, as it allows that it was either Alice whose
    choices affected Bob's, or vice versa.

This reciprocity, however, does not hold for a combination of
    measurements of which one is weak and the other strong. The latter
    affects the former, never vice versa. Therefore, when a weak
    measurement precedes a strong one, the only possible direction for the
    causal effect is from future to past.
    We stress again that attempt to dismiss the weak measurement's peculiar
    outcomes by invoking some subtle collapse due to the weak
    measurement, or any other form of contaminating the initial superposed
    states, have been thoroughly considered and ruled out.
    Also, while earlier predictions derived from the TSVF were sometimes
    dismissed as counter factuals, there is nothing counter factual in the
    experiments proposed in this paper. Our predictions refer to actual
    measurements whose outcomes are objectively recorded.

~

“Could the laws of physics be pulling us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?”

“if a particle’s past doesn’t contain enough information to determine its fate, then maybe its future does.”

A series of quantum experiments seems to actually confirm the notion that the future can influence results that happened before those measurements were even made.

“looking into the notion that time might flow backward, allowing the future to influence the past. By extension, the universe might have a destiny that reaches back and conspires with the past to bring the present into view. On a cosmic scale, this idea could help explain how life arose in the universe against tremendous odds. On a personal scale, it may make us question whether fate is pulling us inexorably forward and whether we have free will.”

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
    Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Egyptian Folklore II 9vd2mc

Egyptian Folklore II 28gsb52

"Compare Sri Yantra" to Tamara Davis's Fig

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it,

look before they cross the road..."

Stephen Hawking​

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:36 am

Now my guess is you're not going to read all those peer reviewed papers written and posted at the Cornell University Library. IF you do good on you. The math threw me so I had to simply suppose it was correct in retrospect as it was posted there after being peer reviewed.

So what does it all mean? This debate about quantum mechanics and particle measurement? It can be quite confusing to the layman. I know it took me several passes to grasp. I suspect this is the reason some people (myself included at one time) could fall for the George's of the world spouting some pretty bold ideas about Ascension and the fifth dimension. Particularly at a time when the Mayan Calendar was about to explode right in our faces and the world was going to make some magnetic flip of the poles and WTF were/are we going to do?

And what EXACTLY IS the "5th" dimension we're supposed to traverse into?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

So, what's the major deal with moving in time or time travel? Premonition and dreams of that sort are a form of time travel. If you see something before it happens and it does then it's pretty safe to say some part of your conscious traveled to get the data and return with it. Via dream or simple intuition of an event about to happen. But when does a computer warn you of an impending event? Are we living in a PK Dick novel and narration/implementation of a program? Is that even possible?

Going back in time the Paradox is a major concern. Easy...I got that straight away.

So what we do know for certain is we are in the Milky Way whose center is a black hole. Einstein was proven right that we are in fact sitting in a time vortex:

Einstein's "Spooky Action at a Distance" Paradox Older Than Thought:

Einstein's phrase "spooky action at a distance" has become synonymous with one of the most famous episodes in the history of physics—his battle with Bohr in the 1930s over the completeness of quantum mechanics.
    Einstein's weapons in this battle were thought experiments that he designed to highlight what he believed were the inadequacies of the new theory.
    The most famous of these is the EPR paradox, announced in 1935 and named after its inventors Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen.
    It involves a pair of particles linked by the strange quantum property of entanglement (a word coined much later). Entanglement occurs when two particles are so deeply linked that they share the same existence. In the language of quantum mechanics, they are described by the same mathematical relation known as a wavefunction.
    Entanglement arises naturally when two particles are created at the same point and instant in space, for example.
    Entangled particles can become widely separated in space. But even so, the mathematics implies that a measurement on one immediately influences the other, regardless of the distance between them.
    Einstein and co pointed out that according to special relativity, this was impossible and therefore, quantum mechanics must be wrong, or at least incomplete. Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance.
    The EPR paradox stumped Bohr and was not resolved until 1964, long after Einstein's death. CERN physicist John Bell resolved it by thinking of entanglement as an an entirely new kind of phenomenon, which he termed "nonlocal."
    The basic idea here is to think about the transfer of information. Entanglement allows one particle to instantaneously influence another but not in a way that allows classical information to travel faster than light. This resolved the paradox with special relativity but left much of the mystery intact. These days, the curious nature of entanglement is the subject of intense focus in labs around the world.
    But that doesn't tell the full story, says Hrvoje Nikoli at the Rudjer Boskovic Institute in Croatia. Today, he reveals that although history first records this paradox in 1935, Einstein unknowingly stumbled across it much earlier, in 1930.

At this time, he was working on another paradox, which he presented at the 6th Solvay Conference in Brussels in 1930. This problem focused on the Heisenberg uncertainty relation between energy and time, which states that you cannot measure both with high accuracy.

To challenge this, Einstein came up with the following thought experiment. Imagine a box that can be opened and closed quickly and which contains an ensemble of photons. When open, the box emits a single photon.

The time of emission can be measured with arbitrary precision--it's just the length of time for which the box was open. According to quantum mechanics, this limits the resolution with which you can measure the photon's energy.

But Einstein pointed out that this too can be measured with arbitrary precision, not by measuring the photon but by measuring the change of energy of the box when the photon is emitted, which must be equal to the energy of the photon. Therefore, quantum mechanics is inconsistent, he said.

Einstein's great rival, Bohr, puzzled long and hard over this but eventually came up with the following argument. He said that Einstein's own theory of general relativity provided the answer.

Since the measurement of time takes place in a gravitational field, the lapse in time during which the box is open must also depend on the box's position.
    The uncertainty in position is an additional factor that Einstein had not taken into account, and this, according to Bohr, resolved the paradox. Einstein was sent packing.
    Of course, this is not a very satisfactory answer to the modern eye. It implies, for one thing, that quantum mechanics requires general relativity to be consistent, an idea that modern physicists would roundly reject.

Nikoli says this problem has never been satisfactorily analyzed from a modern perspective. Until now.

He says the proper resolution is to think of the total energy of the system, which is the energy of the box and the energy of the photon. The total energy is constant and governed by a single mathematical entity, even after the photon is emitted.

So the box and the photon must be entangled.
    This immediately raises the problem that Einstein later hit on in the EPR paradox. A measurement on the box immediately influences the photon and vice versa--spooky action at a distance.
    For this reason, the photon paradox is equivalent to the EPR paradox, says Nikoli. Had Einstein noticed it, he could have stopped Bohr in his tracks.
    That's an interesting historical footnote. Bohr's triumph over Einstein on this occasion is widely thought to have been his greatest.
    But now it's easy to see that things could have been significantly different if Einstein had reformulated his argument in terms of entanglement.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/427174/einsteins-spooky-action-at-a-distance-paradox-older-than-thought/

Spooky Action at Distance': Physicists Develop First Conclusive Test to Better Understand High-Energy Particles Correlations

ScienceDaily (Jan. 16, 2012) — Researchers have devised a proposal for the first conclusive experimental test of a phenomenon known as 'Bell's nonlocality.' This test is designed to reveal correlations that are stronger than any classical correlations, and do so between high-energy particles that do not consist of ordinary matter and light. These results are relevant to the so-called 'CP violation' principle, which is used to explain the dominance of matter over antimatter.

................Revealing "spooky action at distance" for kaon-antikaon pairs has fundamental implications for our understanding of such particles' correlations and could ultimately allow us to determine whether symmetries in particle physics and manifestations of particles correlations are linked.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120116112608.htm

So time as we know it is on our side...date stamped, measured and perceived.

I know it seems like an awful lot to get to number 6 but believe me it needs to be rerun to relate.

Time for more Brook

Thubs Up

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 am

So time as we know it is an Illusion as we experience it? Made by the time vortex we are sitting in right now...giving us the ability to measure it at the same volatility as the spin measurement in which we sit. Based on what? The movement of spin is based on the stars we gauge to measure the distance of revolution. Thus the date and calendar measurement. Maybe Shi Shen was on to something?

In fact that whole "quote" I posted speaks of measuring time correctly basically.

Since the measurement of time takes place in a gravitational field, the lapse in time during which the box is open must also depend on the box's position.
    The uncertainty in position is an additional factor that Einstein had not taken into account, and this, according to Bohr, resolved the paradox. Einstein was sent packing.
    Of course, this is not a very satisfactory answer to the modern eye. It implies, for one thing, that quantum mechanics requires general relativity to be consistent, an idea that modern physicists would roundly reject.

Nikoli says this problem has never been satisfactorily analyzed from a modern perspective. Until now.

He says the proper resolution is to think of the total energy of the system, which is the energy of the box and the energy of the photon. The total energy is constant and governed by a single mathematical entity, even after the photon is emitted.

So the box and the photon must be entangled.
    This immediately raises the problem that Einstein later hit on in the EPR paradox. A measurement on the box immediately influences the photon and vice versa--spooky action at a distance.
    For this reason, the photon paradox is equivalent to the EPR paradox, says Nikoli. Had Einstein noticed it, he could have stopped Bohr in his tracks.
    That's an interesting historical footnote. Bohr's triumph over Einstein on this occasion is widely thought to have been his greatest.
    But now it's easy to see that things could have been significantly different if Einstein had reformulated his argument in terms of entanglement.

So what's a photon?

A photon is an elementary particle, the quantum of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation, and the force carrier for the electromagnetic force, even when static via virtual photons. The effects of this force are easily observable at both the microscopic and macroscopic level, because the photon has zero rest mass; this allows long distance interactions. Like all elementary particles, photons are currently best explained by quantum mechanics and exhibit wave–particle duality, exhibiting properties of both waves and particles. For example, a single photon may be refracted by a lens or exhibit wave interference with itself, but also act as a particle giving a definite result when its position is measured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:49 am

Well, it seems time is being measured now based on particle physics, quantum theory and the like.

Then along comes String theory... first studied in the late 1960s. Many theoretical physicists believe that string theory is a step towards the correct fundamental description of nature. The theory allows for a combination of quantum field theory and general relativity, agrees with general insights in quantum gravity such as the holographic principle and black hole thermodynamics, and because it has passed many non-trivial checks of its internal consistency.

One of the basics of String Theory is SUSY or supersymmetry.

Supersymmetry is a proposed extension of spacetime symmetry that relates two basic classes of elementary particles: bosons, which have an integer-valued spin, and fermions, which have a half-integer spin.

In 1969, Yoichiro Nambu, Holger Bech Nielsen, and Leonard Susskind recognized that the e given a description in space and time in terms of strings. The scattering amplitudes were derived systematically from the action principle by Peter Goddard, Jeffrey Goldstone, Claudio Rebbi, and Charles Thorn, giving a space-time picture to the vertex operators introduced by Veneziano and Fubini and a geometrical interpretation to the Virasoro conditions.

For string theory to be consistent, supersymmetry appears to be required at some level (although it may be a strongly broken symmetry). In particle theory, supersymmetry is recognized as a way to stabilize the hierarchy between the unification scale and the electroweak scale (or the Higgs boson mass), and can also provide a natural dark matter candidate. String theory also requires extra spatial dimensions which have to be compactified as in Kaluza-Klein theory.

Thank you SiriArc for bringing this to my attention:

Egyptian Folklore II 4tmuc6

Egyptian Folklore II 6qe2kl

Egyptian Folklore II 1499fur

From this video:

But wait...

This interested me for days, The crown:

The goddess Neith (left) and Nephthys before dual images of Osiris

Egyptian Folklore II 25s7upc

Egyptian Folklore II 14tvuiq

The approach used to calculate all the quantities of interest in the theory remains old-fashioned perturbation theory, which assumes a reasonable starting point and then tries to home in on the correct result by adding an infinite series of corrections. In quantum electrodynamics, these perturbation corrections were represented by Feynman diagrams, and, on summing up infinite numbers of terms, results of surprising accuracy were achieved. On the other hand, when it came to gravity, the perturbation series failed totally to represent a curved space-time by adding a finite number of corrections to an initially flat space-time. Perturbation theory is often plagued with infinity, and infinite sum (when the coupling constant is not small). Superstrings are supposed to be a theory about gravity and matter. Yet physicists continue to treat them as if they exist in a flat background space-time, a picture they hope will be corrected by using a perturbation series. Clearly this whole approach is inadequate and obscures the power of the superstrings themselves.

M-theory and duality were introduced to overcome the difficulty. Although this approach have yet to give us definitive information about four-dimensional vacua, they have already clarified much of the nonperturbative nature of string theory in 10, 8, and even 6 dimensions, giving us a complex web of dualities between different string compactifications.

http://universe-review.ca/R15-18-string06.htm

Egyptian Folklore II 14cwlluEgyptian Folklore II 14cwllu

In mathematics, a duality, generally speaking, translates concepts, theorems or mathematical structures into other concepts, theorems or structures, in a one-to-one fashion, often (but not always) by means of an involution operation: if the dual of A is B, then the dual of B is A. Such involutions sometimes have fixed points, so that the dual of A is A itself. For example, Desargues' theorem in projective geometry is self-dual in this sense.

Many mathematical dualities between objects of two types correspond to pairings, bilinear functions from an object of one type and another object of the second type to some family of scalars. For instance, linear algebra duality corresponds in this way to bilinear maps from pairs of vector spaces to scalars, the duality between distributions and the associated test functions corresponds to the pairing in which one integrates a distribution against a test function, and Poincaré duality corresponds similarly to intersection number, viewed as a pairing between submanifolds of a given manifold.

Duality can also be seen as a functor, at least in the realm of vector spaces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duality#Mathematics
    (mathematics)

NOW:

Look at the glyph I posted once again....

The secret is in the throne (remember that for a future reference I'll attach soon)....look at it closely.

In linear algebra terms, the dual code is the annihilator of C with respect to the bilinear form <,>. The dimension of C and its dual always add up to the length n:

\dim C + \dim C^\perp = n.

A generator matrix for the dual code is a parity-check matrix for the original code and vice versa. The dual of the dual code is always the original code.

A self-dual code is one which is its own dual. This implies that n is even and dim C = n/2. If a self-dual code is such that each codeword's weight is a multiple of some constant c > 1, then it is of one of the following four types:

Type I codes are binary self-dual codes which are not doubly even.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_code

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code

Now an oldie but goody!

Egyptian Folklore II 25s7upc

The secret is in the throne, and here's why...remember that I said there is a reference her to pay close attention to which I'll bring later.

Type I codes are binary self-dual codes which are not doubly even.

~

Count the lines in the throne.

~

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code"

supersymmetry (SUSY)

Do you know SUSY like I know Susy?

So....Dr James Gates questions if we are living in a "Matrix" like the movie and at my son's funeral Captain Lock from the movie Matrix Reloaded (Harry Lennix) gives a moving Eulogy?!?!  At a time I'm working on the same subject.  Because yes I was looking into "logic gates" at the same time of an energy stream I called Thoth (thought) and drew them which I'll share later.  They also happen to be time stamped/coded on the net...or world wide web if you like.

Did I find what looks very much like a Type I binary self-dual code which is not doubly even in an Egyptian Glyph?  Just wait.  The best is yet to come.

Next...

Last edited by Brook on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replacing dead video)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 am

If your in a boat on an ocean of water...the first thing you would need to steer the boat is a rudder to steer the ship. It causes a sort of "drag" in the water to allow for steering right?

Regarding time:

Matter causes drag...If you want to achieve a particular time factor....you might need to steer it?

Watch this short video by Hawkings (who I will challenge on one account) but is quite correct on the other accounts.

Watch this through it's entirety. What's the last thing he shows which causes time to slow down....DRAG on time.

And ask yourself as I did...Premonition is one thing....but how the hell does a "computer" choose to play a song out of nowhere related to the impending death of my son the day before?

If you have any kind of GPS this is the current method of measuring time "accurately". Otherwise you're going to get lost:

Caesium Atomic Clock, natural amplifier, pyramid grand gallery

Drag... time... Caesium Clock... boom!

Egyptian Folklore II Fvbhpt

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 am

Now somewhere timestamped on this thread I started talking about this "room" where I had to meld with the body to gain some understanding of all the papyrus in this "room" or tomb whatever the case may be. Somehow I'm connected to this "room" as well. Keep that in mind as I trod along here.

I wrote I had to go through a "false door". It just popped out of my mouth so I looked it up. I really was not aware of what that meant. As I've learned in all this it's a good idea to learn when something of that nature "pops up" as to what it means.

I'll get to that in a moment but let me recap:

So what have I put up here so far? Well Dr James Gates finds Browser Computer code written in the fabric of the cosmos according to the math behind SUSY. Stephen Hawking claims you probably can't travel back in time but with a little ingenuity you might be able to travel to the future. Mr Hawking also stated in his video that being near something as large as the Great Pyramid... time is variant and different.

I've proposed that placing these large Pyramid structure in strategic placement on any given planet using the precise measurements of an atomic clock using Caesium which is volatile and may have contributed to the explosion in the Kings Chamber while creating a rudder like effect to steer the time vortex we're sitting in to a precise measurement to allow time to be what we measure it today.

Pretty far out if you ask me! Pretty crazy....is it crazy enough to be true?

The observer effect in Physics (not to be confused with the Uncertainty Principal) plays a key roll in Quantum mechanics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_%28physics%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

It can all be a trite confusing if you're not a physicist. But what if you could travel back to the past? What if you could travel back and to avoid causing the Paradox left evolutionary clues to keys to the future so you could indeed prove that travel to the past is more than possible in the future?

Well Mr. Scranton in the above video has already detected string theory in Egyptian Symbols.After seeing that , I discovered Dual error correcting code in the glyph of Osiris. It's pretty evident once you understand the concepts.

Having spent years studying Ancient Egyptian for my own personal reasons and red dots...I started to notice a trend. I've collected and studied lot's of glyphs and symbols. But I didn't see the math until just recently. When I ran into the dual error correcting code.

Are we living in a Matrix? In a computer simulation? Is it written on the walls in Egypt and we just missed it?

Allow me to share Michael S. Schneider as he explains how the Ancient Egyptians (and Chinese) and modern computers multiply and divide:

Initially we shook our heads in confusion when Schneider said this, but it all becomes very clear as he takes you through the process, simply and elegantly demonstrated on his large notepad.

The Ancient Egyptians figured out how to do multiplication without memorizing times tables, and how to do long division without that horrible half box that was the bane of your early childhood.

We took their tricks and built computers with them. WHOA!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/16/ancient-egypt-math-computer_n_797806.html

So they used the same method of dividing and multiplying as a common computer?

scratch

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:11 am

So the Ancient Egyptians and Chinese used math that is identical to that used in computers today?

Wouldn't they need electricity for a computer? Perhaps some kind of wireless was available?

Crazy eh?

In order to tap into this wireless of the afterlife they needed some kind of back door to access?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdoor_%28computing%29

Restricted access!

How about a false door?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_door

Now look at a few of the false doors I've run into:

A picture is worth a thousand words...and these speak volumes!

Egyptian Folklore II 2mi5it1

Does that look like a computer screen to you? It does to me!

You don't see that too often. In fact most of the offering of that particular size are loaves of bread as in this false door. Clearly the offering on this table are loaves of bread:

Egyptian Folklore II Qy8tc5

Thing is they didn't have computers back then did they? So what is this representing? A window to the future afterlife?

Noting: On the math end of Ancient Egypt is the Moscow Mathematical Papyrus:

Which is simply coincidence or not? Did you know that;

The Moscow Mathematical Papyrus is an ancient Egyptian mathematical papyrus, ... One of the problems calculates the length of a ship's rudder and the other the volume of a frustum of square pyramid among a few other things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Mathematical_Papyrus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frustum

easy peasy no?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 am

What do you need to measure time?

Observation

Egyptian Folklore II 166hee8

Egyptian Folklore II 1zn4ryw

F NUMBER

focal ratio, f-ratio, f-stop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensionless_quantity

and
    Time codes

Now on to the Chamber and number 6 on the scroll eh? It's about time!

Whistle
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:24 am

In this post I want to discuss Artemis and the "SIX" I got stuck on.

Artemis while utilizing a program is very real. We've butted heads and I've questioned him at every turn. Every time I do so he seems to validate the findings. Even when my perception of them is incorrect. He seems to make allowance for that and has guided me thus.

He's my snitch in time if you will. He has provided/guided me with things I never knew existed. I'm fairly certain it was he that somehow manipulated my computer that day to play that song the morning before my son died.

On several occasions before that day he often referred to the delicacy of my Emotional State which was to him very fragile...and he was VERY concerned with how I would deal with any emotional trauma. Which often confused me until I realized after the day my son died was more than warranted.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
    I've come to talk with you again,
    Because a vision softly creeping,
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence.

So, who is Artemis? A program? An Avatar? A guide?

All of the above?

I briefly saw the real him in 2010 which was quite by accident on his part. He has emotion as well and was expressing something that left him with emotion which allowed the brief view. A program with emotion? When I saw him for that brief moment I vaguely recognized him. He was a man. Not a bird head for the briefest of moments.

While he is integrated to me and attached like a thread. He is not me. He NEVER leaves my side! He is quite different than me. He is NOT my higher self. He also loves me very much as do the other three. Filled with compassion and concern in this reveal of their existence to "take over from here".

"Hear my words that I might teach you.
    Take my arms that I might reach you."

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made.
    And the SIGN flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming.

Artemis is a Greek name with the body of an Egyptian man and the head of a bird. He looks something like this when I saw a tear from his bird head eye after that day:

Egyptian Folklore II J76ecp

This image is going to be discussed more from number six. However...Artemis guided me to something I was not aware of until recently while reviewing one and the same. Above I wrote before learning this:

The Nine Universal Principles.

Where I immediately connect the Ennead: In Greek means collection of nine things

The Egyptian Ennead are Nine Deities.

Then I get stuck on number 6 and all kinds of information floods in.

A Greek/Egyptian Guides me to another number 6 of great significance.

~

The Six Enneads

By Plotinus a Greek philosopher

Written 250 A.C.E.

http://sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/index.htm

http://classics.mit.edu/Plotinus/enneads.4.fourth.html

First Tractate

ON THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL

1. In the Intellectual Kosmos dwells Authentic Essence, with the Intellectual-Principle [Divine Mind] as the noblest of its content, but containing also souls, since every soul in this lower sphere has come thence: that is the world of unembodied spirits while to our world belong those that have entered body and undergone bodily division.

There the Intellectual-Principle is a concentrated all- nothing of it distinguished or divided- and in that kosmos of unity all souls are concentrated also, with no spatial discrimination.

But there is a difference:
    The Intellectual-Principle is for ever repugnant to distinction and to partition. Soul, there without distinction and partition, has yet a nature lending itself to divisional existence: its division is secession, entry into body.

In view of this seceding and the ensuing partition we may legitimately speak of it as a partible thing.

But if so, how can it still be described as indivisible?
    In that the secession is not of the soul entire; something of it holds its ground, that in it which recoils from separate existence.

The entity, therefore, described as "consisting of the undivided soul and of the soul divided among bodies," contains a soul which is at once above and below, attached to the Supreme and yet reaching down to this sphere, like a radius from a center.

Thus it is that, entering this realm, it possesses still the vision inherent to that superior phase in virtue of which it unchangingly maintains its integral nature. Even here it is not exclusively the partible soul: it is still the impartible as well: what in it knows partition is parted without partibility; undivided as giving itself to the entire body, a whole to a whole, it is divided as being effective in every part.

~

Needless to say Artemis has sent me off my chair and to the floor once again!

Egyptian Folklore II 104goxt

Happy reading!

I'm not done with 6 just yet. In fact I'm just beginning...

As it was told to me it would be a lot like Christmas morning opening presents when I started to discover what was in this room/tomb of mine where this scroll exists.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:26 am

Oscillation

waves, frequency is defined as a number of cycles per unit time.

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillation

or

UFO

While I'm away look very closely at this image and ask yourself how it relates to Oscillation.

I'm getting ready soon to show you something really cool.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 am

48 khz

The standard audio sampling rate used by professional digital video equipment such as tape recorders, video servers, vision mixers and so on. This rate was chosen because it could deliver a 22 kHz frequency response and work with 29.97 frames per second NTSC video - as well as 25 frame/s, 30 frame/s and 24 frame/s systems. With 29.97 frame/s systems it is necessary to handle 1601.6 audio samples per frame delivering an integer number of audio samples only every fifth video frame. Also used for sound with consumer video formats like DV, digital TV, DVD, and films. The professional Serial Digital Interface (SDI) and High-definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) used to connect broadcast television equipment together uses this audio sampling frequency. Most professional audio gear uses 48 kHz sampling, including mixing consoles, and digital recording devices.

~

"It’s been over 6 years since I first tested myself with 96 kHz audio – I compared the SACD of Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side Of The Moon” and a pure DSD live jazz recording – I down-sampled both to 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz and blind tested myself switching between the three.

In each case, I could reliably hear a difference between 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz, but not between 48 kHz and 96 kHz. And, I was left with the distinct feeling that I could compensate for the difference I did hear with a very small EQ tweak on the 44.1 kHz version…

Now, that was just on those two recordings, at that time, using that system – maybe those recordings don’t have anything in them that gets the “benefit” of 96 kHz playback.

Or maybe 48 kHz is actually good enough ?"

http://productionadvice.co.uk/high-samp … und-worse/

~

Audio visual

Experimental computer music created from photographs, 3d graphics and other images that were digitized and converted into 192KHz HD audio and composed. The movie is the 48KHz Spectral Frequency display of the audio spectrum from the piece as it plays in real time. The white vertical line is the realtime position of the playhead. The majority of the 192KHz audio spectrum is outside the range of human hearing. The dynamic range of human hearing is roughly 20Hz - 20KHz. So you can more clearly see in this composition what´s happening in audible range of the average human ear withing the 48KHz audio frequency spectrum as well as seeing the images that were used to create the piece even after computer converting the pictures into digital audio.

~

Some theory suggests Fiber Optics came from ET and downed UFO's.

An article

FIBER OPTIC TECHNOLOGY AND ITS ROLE IN THE INFORMATION REVOLUTION

From which I will quote:

OPTICAL COMMUNICATION NETWORKS

Fiber optic links have been extensively installed worldwide. Most long distance (trunk) lines use single-mode fiber and increasingly high data rates. A current standard is the 2.488 Gbit/s maximum data rate of SONET (synchronous optical network). A typical SONET optical fiber link will carry 32,000 simultaneous two-way voice or data channels on one pair of fibers. SONET is designed to interface with and replace existing communication networks that operate at various data rates. The lowest level SONET signal is called the Synchronous Transport Signal Level 1 (STS-1), which has a data rate of 51.84 Mbit/s.

Higher data rates are achieved by multiplexing N of these data streams up to a maximum of N=48

http://www.ece.umd.edu/~davis/optfib.html

~

SONET

Optical Carrier transmission rates are a standardized set of specifications of transmission bandwidth for digital signals that can be carried on Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET) fiber optic networks.[1] Transmission rates are defined by rate of the bitstream of the digital signal and are designated by hyphenation of the acronym OC and an integer value of the multiple of the basic unit of rate, e.g., OC-48. The base unit is 51.84 Mbit/s. Thus, the speed of optical-carrier-classified lines labeled as OC-n is n × 51.84 Mbit/s.

OC-48

OC-48 is a network line with transmission speeds of up to 2488.32 Mbit/s (payload: 2405.376 Mbit/s (2.405376 Gbit/s); overhead: 82.944 Mbit/s).

With relatively inexpensive interface prices, and being faster than OC-3, OC-12 connections, and even surpassing gigabit Ethernet, OC-48 connections are used as the backbones of many regional ISPs. Interconnections between large ISPs for purposes of peering or transit are quite common. As of 2005, the only connections in widespread use that surpass OC-48 speeds are OC-192 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.

OC-48 is also used as transmission speed for tributaries from OC-192 nodes in order to optimize card slot utilization where lower speed deployments are used. Dropping at OC-12, OC-3 or STS-1 speeds are more commonly found on OC-48 terminals, where use of these cards on an OC-192 would not allow for full use of the available bandwidth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_Carrier_transmission_rates

Optical Carrier

Egyptian Folklore II 2afhmhd

~

On a side note an article that was recently written:

February 20, 2014

Source:
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    Summary:
    Astronomers propose an experiment that may close the last major loophole of Bell's inequality -- a 50-year-old theorem that, if violated by experiments, would mean that our universe is based not on the textbook laws of classical physics, but on the less-tangible probabilities of quantum mechanics. Such a quantum view would allow for seemingly counterintuitive phenomena such as entanglement, in which the measurement of one particle instantly affects another, even if those entangled particles are at opposite ends of the universe. Among other things, entanglement -- a quantum feature Albert Einstein skeptically referred to as "spooky action at a distance" -- seems to suggest that entangled particles can affect each other instantly, faster than the speed of light.

Article here:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140220112515.htm

Leading me to...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:38 am

On to it...FINALLY:

First my Original "Perception" before I had ANY idea who's tomb this was. All I know is I picked up "Syria" and "War". And I said (in one of my sessions) viewing this image with "indignation":

Har te teht tat saiu maau

Har - means District in Syria

te - means Injustice

teht - leads war

tat- means Other world

Saiu - means guardian, watchman (eye of Ra)

Maau - means district

Meaning:

The injustice in the district of Syria that may lead to wars in other worlds is viewed by the guardian Ra in this district (Egypt). ...by the action of this meeting.

Other worlds?

Here's a link time stamping one of my perceptions of this image in a tomb. I actually said that in late 2010, but didn't get it deciphered until late 2011 and wrote about it on this occasion in 2012. I wrote about it due to the current events in Syria and felt there was a ritualistic connection. Little did I know what the "peripheral" view of this image at the time meant.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p180-theater-of-parallel-universe#85563

~

To understand this image you really need to know where it is, who's tomb it sits in and what time it was made. There's a whole lot more than a simple "star map" as it's been depicted as. To understand this again requires the history and time it was made. Here's a small video as to who's tomb and where it's located. Whose reign it was made during and such.

Who's tomb:

Senenmut first enters the historical record on a national level as the "Steward of the God's Wife" (Hatshepsut) and "Steward of the King's Daughter" (Neferure). Some Egyptologists place Senenmut's entry into royal service during the reign of Thutmose I, but it is far more likely that it occurred during either the reign of Thutmose II or while Hatsheput was still regent and not pharaoh. After Hatshepsut was crowned pharaoh, Senenmut was given more prestigious titles and became high steward of the king.

Senenmut supervised the quarrying, transport, and erection of twin obelisks, at the time the tallest in the world, at the entrance to the Temple of Karnak. One still stands today; the other broke in two and toppled centuries ago. Karnak's Red Chapel, or Chapelle Rouge, was intended as a barque shrine and may have originally stood between the two obelisks.
    Djeser-Djeseru temple

Senenmut claims to be the chief architect of Hatshepsut's works at Deir el-Bahri.

~

So during the reign of Thutmose II and Hatsheput leading to Thutmose III.

I just looked this up today btw. I wasn;t sure who's tomb it was in. So this makes great sense on one level . I pick up Syria and war during the commission of this image in a tomb during this particular time. You see war with Syria was a BID DEAL during this time.

Thutmose II:

Upon Thutmose's coronation, Kush rebelled, as it had the habit of doing upon the transition of Egyptian kingship. The Nubian state had been completely subjugated by Thutmose I, but some rebels from Khenthennofer rose up, and the Egyptian colonists retreated into a fortress built by Thutmose I. On account of his relative youth at the time, Thutmose II dispatched an army into Nubia rather than leading it himself, but he seems to have easily crushed this revolt with the aid of his father's military generals. An account of the campaign is given by the historian Josephus who refers to it as the Ethiopic War.

Thutmose also seems to have fought against the Shasu Bedouin in the Sinai, in a campaign mentioned by Ahmose Pen-Nekhbet. Although this campaign has been called a minor raid, there is a fragment which was recorded by Kurt Sethe which records a campaign in Upper Retenu, or Syria, which appears to have reached as far as a place called Niy where Thutmose I hunted elephants after returning from crossing the Euphrates. This quite possibly indicates that the raid against the Shasu was only fought en route to Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_II

Hatshepsut:

The records of Hatshepsut's reign claim that she led military campaigns against several foreign lands including Nubia and Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatshepsut

Thutmose III:

Conquest of Syria...The fifth, sixth, and seventh campaigns of Thutmose III were directed against the Phoenician cities in Syria and against Kadesh on the Orontes. In Thutmose's twenty-ninth year, he began his fifth campaign where he first took an unknown city (the name falls in a lacuna) which had been garrisoned by Tunip. He then moved inland and took the city and territory around Ardata, the town was pillaged and the wheat fields burnt. Unlike previous plundering raids, however, Thutmose III subsequently garrisoned the area known as Djahy, which is probably a reference to southern Syria. This subsequently permitted him to ship supplies and troops between Syria and Egypt...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_III

Now it's starting to make a whole lot of sense as to why I picked up Syria with indignation in my voice.

But the peripheral view of this image says a whole lot more. This image is a whole lot more than just a star map. I'll show you why in the next post.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:41 am

In this tomb is the False door for Senenmut. In all the false doors I've seen this one is multi-layered

Three to be exact as I can see by the image. Three dimensional door to the underworld.

Egyptian Folklore II 28i9nvm

Lucky guy eh?

On a three dog/door night:

Wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame
    With the rain in Shambala

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cosmic_tree/shambhala.html

On the road/Path/Ptah to the
    Land of the Gods...

Do you know what particular God of the Nine/Ennead is depicted here?

How does your light shine in the Halls of Amenti/Shambala?

Whoever made this knew some pretty sophisticated "language" of not simply the past but the present. You might want to tie a pillow to the back of your head before you end up like I did.

I'm going to start from the top on down.

Oops! There she goes again!
    Egyptian Folklore II 104goxt
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:47 am

If you look at the image it has plenty of Gods depicted.

From the top on down.

Whoever commissioned this knew some pretty sophisticated theory and science.  Not that of the average Ancient Egyptian culture.  This to me suggests someone/something had present/future knowledge of some extremely complex theory and data.  The language alone speaks volumes.  Not simply the 24 hour transition of the measured day and date system either.  There's a whole lot more than that here.

Just looking at it you see:

Divided into two sections representing the northern and the southern skies. The southern - upper part shown in the picture above - is decorated with a list of decanal stars, as well as constellations of the southern sky belonging to it like Orion and Sothis (Sopdet). Furthermore, the planets Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and Venus are shown and associated deities who are traveling in small boats over the sky. Thus, the southern ceiling marks the hours of the night

Decanal Stars are 36 groups of stars (small constellations) which rise consecutively on the horizon throughout each earth rotation. The rising of each decan marked the beginning of a new decanal "hour" of the night for the ancient Egyptians, and they were used as a sidereal star clock beginning by at least the 9th or 10th Dynasty (ca 2100 BCE.)

Because a new decan also appears heliacally every ten days (that is, every ten days, a new decanic star group reappears in the eastern sky at dawn right before the Sun rises, after a period of being obscured by the Sun's light),  These predictable heliacal re-appearances by the decans were eventually used by the Egyptians to mark the divisions of their annual solar calendar. Thus the heliacal rising of Sirius marked the annual flooding of the Nile.

Eventually this system led to a system of 12 daytime hours and 12 nighttime hours, varying in length according to the season. Later, a system of 24 "equinoctial" hours was used

In the middle you have hieroglyphs which depict the nine flags of the Ennead.  The central line which is wider than the other four registers bears together the titles of Hatshepsut and some titles as well as the name of Senenmut. The text  reads from the right to the left :

"Live, Horus powerful of kas, Two- Ladies flourishing of years, Horus-of-Gold divine of appearances, king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Maat-ka-Ra, beloved of Amun-Ra, living; the seal bearer of the king of Lower Egypt , the steward of Amun   Senenmut, engendered  of Ramose (Ra-ms), justified, born of Hatnefret  ."

The northern - lower part - shows constellations of the northern sky with the large bear (Ursus major =depicted as a bull with an oval body in which the name is written. The tail ends in 3 circles connected by a line and the 3rd circle is located a the top of a tall triangle) in the center. The other constellations could not be identified. On the right and left of it there are 8 or 4 circles shown and below them several deities each carrying a sun disk towards the center of the picture. The inscriptions associated with the circles mark the original monthly celebrations in the lunar calendar, whereas the deities mark the original days of the lunar month.

4 + 8 = 12 months

Basically measuring time.  Well that's the basic explanation given to this image.

But there's more.

Pretty fancy stuff for Senenmut depicting the measurement of time in his tomb.

Notice on his false door the center door is draped with not one but TWO eyes.

Two Eyes/observables

Observer ~ Phisics

Eye of Horus/Time

Eye of Ra/ (to be discussed soon)

In this image in his tomb one particular god stands out above the rest.

In the image your observing Time measurement.  Yet I pick up on War with Syria.

Partially expected due to the campaigns run during this reign.  

What God of Egypt stands out on the image?

That would be Set

God of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners.

Set is not, however, a god to be ignored or avoided; he has a positive role where he is employed by Ra on his solar boat to repel the serpent of Chaos Apep.

Depicted as:

the Set animal or Typhonic beast. The animal has a curved snout, long, rectangular ears, a forked tail, and canine body; sometimes, Set is depicted as a human with only the head of the Set animal.

It does not resemble any known creature, although it could be seen as a composite of an aardvark, a donkey, a jackal, or a fennec fox.

~

A Chimera

~

He was also identified with the hippopotamus, crocodiles, scorpions, turtles, pigs.

Now view the image again:

Two OBSERVABLE turtles on the top.  Yes I know there is a tortoise constellation, but here you have TWO.

Two observable things in this image come out.  Especially if you know a thing or two about  Chaos theory.

Below:
    The line of gods center to the triangle beaming above.  The two gods closest are one a crocodile/man on one side.  On the other side a man and a crocodile.

The gods are facing toward the triangle in what looks like they could be getting ready to do a tug of war game.

Egyptian Folklore II Svi70h

But Egyptian Gods did not play an ordinary game of Tug of War.  No, they played this tug of war in:

Chimera States born from Chaos theory.

Systems such as a beating heart or a power grid that depend on the synchronized movement of their parts could fall prey to an invisible and chaotic tug-of-war known as a “chimera.”

Egyptian Folklore II 21aimty

In part measuring metronome swings/time and chaos theory.

states in which synchronisation and desynchronisation co-exist

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0908/0908.3881.pdf

Researchers report the first purely physical experimental evidence that an invisible and chaotic tug-of-war known as a chimera state can occur naturally within any process that relies on spontaneous synchronization, including clock pendulums, power grids and heart valves

Chimera States are REAL:

Princeton university

Chimera states can occur in simple systems that have not been explicitly designed to find them—is an important one,” Abrams says. “Before this work, the only experimental examples of chimera states were in fairly complicated systems with computers in the loop. Here the authors have constructed an extremely simple mechanical system that shows a chimera state.”

http://www.futurity.org/chimera-states-are-realand-may-affect-the-power-grid/

~

Chaos theory?

Did you know the catalyst for the development of chaos theory was the electronic computer?

If you get a simple calculator and do some basic multiplication/division/addition the circles in the image will result in some interesting figures.

Particularly; 32 bit vs 64 bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_computing

Did you know:

Three-body problem / Three door observable Chaotic planetary motion observation:

http://levigilant.com/Bulfinch_Mythology/bulfinch.englishatheist.org/creation/ChaosThreory.html

Researchers refer to these states as chimera states, alluding to the monster from Greek mythology of the same name. The chimera unites incongruent parts: it has a lion's head, a goat's head, and a serpent's tail. In the world of oscillations, this means the coexistence of the incongruent states of synchrony and asynchrony.

Read more at:

http://phys.org/news/2013-06-broken-symphony-metronomes.html#jCp

Time Dependent/Dilation

"chaos" means "a state of disorder"

Set is a god of disorder.

How do you repel the serpent god of Chaos Apep?

In the world of oscillations, this means the coexistence of the incongruent states of synchrony and asynchrony.

One last thing:  Chaos theory and War

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj94/fal94/nichols.html

Everybody knows war

Did I say one last thing?  I'm just getting started with number 6!

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 am

Let me do the math for you quickly:

24 x 4 = 96
    96 divided by 32 (bits) = 3 (bits)

24 x 8 = 192
    192 divided by 64 = 3 (bits)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_computing#32-bit_vs_64-bit

3 and 3

or 33

now that's an interesting number

Egyptian Folklore II Cooper-33-degree-flag

Order from Chaos

3 + 3 = 6

Six degrees of separation

96 + 192 = 288

Divided by 6 = 48

Chaos Control

"At the beginning of the legend there was no world. Neither were there suns, stars, mortals nor air. In the emptiness, the great sea of chaos, Nun, held within it’s waters all that would eventually come to be".

Next...

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:58 am