tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse

Seashore
    Seashore

Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse Empty Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:52 am

Because I follow retired CIA employee Robert David Steele's blog, I found the following YouTube video which is a compelling testament about Ritual Sexual Abuse.

Steele is the chief counsel of an organization called the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ).

Part of the ITNJ is the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse.    

The video, posted on the ITNJ channel, contains the testimony of survivors Kristy Allen, Ronald Bernard, and Jay Parker.

At 1 hour, 2 minutes, 4 seconds, Robert David Steele speaks about factions and activities within the CIA and other agencies.

International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    Published on Jun 4, 2018

All videos from the London seating are available at https://commission.itnj.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReN_Jo1pt-g&feature=youtu.be&t=1h2m4s

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    mudra
    mudra

Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse Empty Re: Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse

Post  mudra Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:35 am

Thank you Seashore.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse Empty Re: Testimony from Survivors of Ritual Sexual Abuse

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am

mudra wrote:Thank you Seashore.

Love from me
    mudra
    You're welcome.

Thank you for your response!  

This topic is so hard on all of us.

But it's so nice when people don't ignore, or shoot, the messenger.  

flower
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:Thank you Seashore.

Love from me
    mudra
    You're welcome.

Thank you for your response!  

This topic is so hard on all of us.

But it's so nice when people don't ignore, or shoot, the messenger.  

flower

It's tough subject indeed.
    These people have known hell on earth and yet are able to reach deep
    down their heart and manifest wisdom in their attitude.
    How touching and brave of them.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:39 pm

mudra wrote:It's tough subject indeed.
    These people have known hell on earth and yet are able to reach deep
    down their heart and manifest  wisdom in their attitude.
    How touching and brave of them.  

Love from me
    mudra
    It really is.

I've found an interview of one of the survivors, Kristy Allen, that was done after her testimony, which I'm in the process of watching now.

She is very inspirational:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Seashore wrote:Because I follow retired CIA employee Robert David Steele's blog, I found the following YouTube video which is a compelling testament about Ritual Sexual Abuse.

Steele is the chief counsel of an organization called the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ).

Part of the ITNJ is the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse.

I believe the testimony of the victims who testified in that video.

However, I am concerned about the founder of the umbrella organization of the ITNJ, the Humanitad Foundation, Sacha Stone.

Years ago I followed the work of Johan Oldenkamp that is called Wholly Science.  I thought that he provided valuable information and I thought he was credible.  I see today that he thinks Sacha Stone is a disinformation agent:

Sacha Adams-Stone, an Englishman born in Rhodesia, likes to see himself as a New Age guru. In reality, he is working for the Jesuits. He also has a malfunctioning short-term memory, which is probably a side effect of mind-controlling him. All his projects, like New Earth Nation, the Humanitad Foundation, and the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ), are contributing to the very opposite of what is proclaimed, as these projects are in reality all about the further enslavement of humanity. His websites are Humanitad.org, New Earth Nation.org, and ITNJ.org.

http://www.pateo.nl/HTML/EN/PateoPedia/Disinformers/Sacha_Stone.htm

(Apparently, Sacha Stone, a former rock musician and artist, is the son of Sir Walter Adams, now deceased, and his real name is Simon Jean Paul Sacha Adams.)

What a field of landmines doing this research is!

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Seashore wrote:Because I follow retired CIA employee Robert David Steele's blog, I found the following YouTube video which is a compelling testament about Ritual Sexual Abuse.

I see this headline posted today:

Posted on 2018/09/11

ITNJ: Fiona Barnett Exposes CIA MK-ULTRA, Human Trafficking, Bohemian Grove Child Hunting, and Australian Ministers and Justices Addicted to Pedophilia and Murderous Pedophilia

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/itnj-fiona-barnett-exposes-cia-mk-ultra-human-trafficking-bohemian-grove-child-hunting-and-australian-ministers-and-justices-addicted-to-pedophilia-and-murderous-pedophilia/#more-134021[/size]

(ITNJ stands for International Tribunal for Natural Justice.)

Here is the video:

International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    Published on Sep 7, 2018

Published at https://commission.itnj.org/2018/09/07/eye-opening-itnj-testimony-from-fiona-barnett/

Chosen for her particular bloodline, high cognitive abilities and physical prowess, Fiona was a perfect subject for MK ULTRA mind control programming, which took place in numerous universities and underground facilities both in Australia and abroad. Other nightmarish crimes perpetrated upon her throughout her childhood include ritual abuse, torture, the witness of torture and murder, being dressed as a teddy bear whilst hunted for sport at the annual camp at ‘The Bohemian Grove.’

Fiona Barnett’s testimony provides a very clear and detailed picture of global child trafficking, which, she explains, “is run as a single coordinated operation through the CIA in collaboration with British and Australian Intelligence Services.”

In her testimony, she interweaves her personal account with a vast research-knowledge of the history, practices and interconnection between intel-agency child trafficking, Luciferianism, ritual abuse, and MK ULTRA mind control, all of which she witnessed and suffered at the hands of.

Fiona was eventually able to escape the cult and has since made numerous attempts to have her perpetrators brought to justice. Her story has been publicly derided and she has been prevented from leading any semblance of a normal life.

Her testimony was heard via a virtual sitting of the ITNJ’s Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking & Child Sex Abuse on 7th July, 2018, before Chief Justice, Dr. John Walsh of Brannagh, His Grace Bishop Riah Abu El Assal, ITNJ Commissioner Carine Hutsebaut, and ITNJ Trustees Reverend Dr. Nancy Ash and Connie Broussard.

Through its Judicial Commission of Inquiry the ITNJ is performing a prime function for the global exposure and illumination of ongoing human atrocities by creating a seminal platform for exposure whilst allowing natural justice to emerge. Volunteer • Donate • Act - https://www.itnj.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9dTMyuEHTQ

I have paused the video at 3:30.  So far, I've heard the names President Nixon, Ted Turner, and Rev. Billy Graham in this testimony.

The comment from Robert David Steele and his associates:

Phi Beta Iota: While the MSM is being forced to cover — most reluctantly — the current story on Catholic pedophilia and cover-ups that reach all the way to the Pope  the real story is being developed by the combination of the President’s sealed indictments, many of them associated with elite pedophilia; the INTJ’s continuing investigation and gathering of compelling testimony — and the single most read book on the planet (all chapters free here at Phi Beta Iota), Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & the Deep State. 9/11 Truth, pedophilia, and the President’s triumphal documentation of how the $43 trillion was stolen and how he recovered over half of it, will converge to change everything. Praise the Lord and pass the pitchfork (just kidding — PBI strongly advocates Truth & Reconciliation — it is more important to educate

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/itnj-fiona-barnett-exposes-cia-mk-ultra-human-trafficking-bohemian-grove-child-hunting-and-australian-ministers-and-justices-addicted-to-pedophilia-and-murderous-pedophilia/#more-134021

I agree with the statement about Truth & Reconciliation.

Seashore wrote:I believe the testimony of the victims who testified in that video.

However, I am concerned about the founder of the umbrella organization of the ITNJ, the Humanitad Foundation, Sacha Stone.

Years ago I followed the work of Johan Oldenkamp that is called Wholly Science.  I thought that he provided valuable information and I thought he was credible.  I see today that he thinks Sacha Stone is a disinformation agent. . .

If Johan Oldenkamp is right, what effect would it have upon victim testimony?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:05 pm