tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel

Seashore
    Seashore

A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel Empty A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel

Post  Seashore Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:30 pm

When you have a few minutes to relax and forget about everything, this channel comes in handy!

This young world traveler takes us to where he's going.

Here's his About page:

Description

Dutch travel fanatic, lived in the Netherlands, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ghana and is currently living in the UK. Traveled to more than 35 countries and brings all the best (local) travel experiences to you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVxAr3oGna7mcu68LGoTVA/about

Here's his most recent upload:

Svenywhere
    Published on Feb 21, 2019

Did you ever want to visit Catherine Palace? Do you wonder if you should visit Catherine Palace in winter? I have explored this beautiful palace in St. Petersburg from Catherine the Great in Pushik, St. Petersburg and give you all the practical information here.

- Read my blog and more about St. Petersburg on http://svenywhere.com

--
    There several things to do at Catherine Palace (Екатерининский дворец). Most importantly the garden looks completely different during winter time. The garden transforms in a complete fairy tale.

Of course there is the famous amber room in Catherine Palace but there are many more rooms to explore in this palace in Tsarkoe Selo Pushkin.

When you are in Russia, this palace is almost a must to visit. One of the famous landmarks of St. Petersburg.

mudra
    mudra

A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel Empty Re: A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel

Post  mudra Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 am

cheers Lovely Seashore cheers
    I just heard about the amber palace a couple of days ago and here it comes again.
    I subscribed to this lovely man's channel.
    You are right he is delightful.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel Empty Re: A Delightful YouTube Travel Channel

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:44 am

mudra wrote:cheers Lovely Seashore cheers
    I just heard about the amber palace a couple of days ago and here it comes again.
    I subscribed to this lovely man's channel.
    You are right he is delightful.

Love from me
    mudra
    Thanks, mudra.

So nice to hear your cheerful voice in cyberspace!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:01 pm

I had a few moments to spare so I pulled up the "Videos" page and clicked on the next video uploaded.

I keep thinking to myself as I view the opulence of a palace, "Why such opulence?"

The truth is, I'm uncomfortable with it.

In a similar way, I don't approve of royality.

Anyway, here is another delightful travel video:

Svenywhere
    Published on Feb 14, 2019

A number one spot for tourists to visit in Saint Petersburg, the State Hermitage Museum or in other words the Winter Palace.

It is one of the world's greatest art museums with over 3 million works and arts.

- Read my blog and more about St. Petersburg on http://svenywhere.com

--
    This museum is just too big to cover.  With so many arts and rooms we spend a whole day inside this museum and still couldn't see it all.

It will cost you 700 Rubel to get inside the museum and then you are free to walk in this Winter Palace that showcases the works from the State Hermitage Museum.

All tips to visit this highlight in St. Petersburg are given in this video and make sure you will pass by when you are in Russia. It is an amazing place, even if you aren't into art and/or paintings, the rooms are breathtaking enough to look at.
    --

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Seashore wrote:[size=16][color=#0033ff][color=#000099]I had a few moments to spare so I pulled up the "Videos" page and clicked on the next video uploaded.

I keep thinking to myself as I view the opulence of a palace, "Why such opulence?"

Catherine Palace and Hermitage museum these are amazing Tartarian Palaces as far as I understand it.
    An epoch  we have lost memory of and yet I believe these were great times of peace, beauty and harmony where "little " people and giants have been living in harmony together for a while.
    Where there is great beauty there is great heART.
    Where there is Heart and Consciousness coming together you find great musicians, great painters, great craftmanship, great visionaries, great masterpieces.
    So grateful something remained worldwide from these eras of greater wisdom and skill.
    The world would be quite ugly to my taste otherwise. In a similar way as Poland after the war destroyed nearly all of their ancestral heritage and the soviets began to build new and soulless stuff.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9811-civilization-reset-tartaria-an-empire-hidden-in-history?highlight=civilization+reset+tartaria

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 pm

mudra wrote:Catherine Palace and Hermitage museum these are amazing Tartarian Palaces as far as I understand it.
    An epoch  we have lost memory of and yet I believe these were great times of peace, beauty and harmony where "little " people and giants have been living in harmony together for a while.

Good point, mudra.

Thanks.  flower

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove extraneous material)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:11 pm