tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Anchor
    Anchor

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Anchor Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 pm

devakas wrote:I don’t think we should concentrate on liars and cheaters and their jobs, this mentality keeps us conditioned, we should seek contacts with devotees of creator and like minded to learn from developed souls with the reason to get out of this loop of coming back to this material world.

I concur, but also recognize that there are as many paths as there are people. In particular we should expect to teach as we learn, and learn as we teach - in this way it is easier to see that we are not so dissimilar, not higher or lower than one another, just individuals on paths and helping each-other along as much as we can.
    mudra
    mudra

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  mudra Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Anchor wrote:
    I concur, but also recognize that there are as many paths as there are people. In particular we should expect to teach as we learn, and learn as we teach - in this way it is easier to see that we are not so dissimilar, not higher or lower than one another, just individuals on paths and helping each-other along as much as we can.

I agree there are as many paths as there are people John, as every single human holds a divine spark within without which it would not even exist.
    I would tend to say that as Consciousness evolves it manifests around exactly what it needs to move to the next level .And in that sense it's true that we are neither higher nor lower than one another .There is only Now and the experience of it, as an observer always, held in the Creator's palms.

Love from me
    mudra

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

[quote:Brook]Now I'm perplexed that a guy like Dr Manhattan can come aboard and get so much attention in the same crazy fashion he is portraying the same tags and misdirections through a NDE...but he did not get accused being delusional. Hmmm.....Oh yeah....he did not go back into history and tear it apart. Call out the lies. He simply said this is his journey. I know another who is on a journey who was abducted. He is now being "worshiped".....and people are hanging on to his every word for "guidance". This guy now is making a left turn and telling some "interesting" directions to follow. For the sake of fame and power...he has been corrupted. You will see, this new direction and where it leads.
    Who are you refering to?

[quote:Brook]Have you noticed how many joined in that challenge? Three others. That's it. That is the sum total of those who took on the challenge. A challenge to go forth and do something that seems impossible. But you know something? It requires something else.......it requires FAITH. How many lack the faith to do such a challenge. And how many think it's a waste of their time. Interesting statistics. I think Horus used that same statistic in one of his messages. It was 'layered" in there.

So here you are. I've decided to stop. It's not worth my time if there are those who actually think I have faltered in my message and brought something that would harm anyone here. You see, I've always been the optimistic one, and when everyone told me I was wasting my time with this, I disagreed, and said that it was important to bring this to light. I had faith that someone would take this information and run with it. Go inside and find the truth.....and stop waiting for that truth to be told by some great GURU who claims to be in the know. I have never portrayed myself as anything but one who can do interesting things with 'energy'. And as such it show others they can do the same thing by raising there energy and finding out just how powerful they are. That is the only thing the dark side wants. Your energy. The soon you figure this out, the better off you will be when you finally learn to use it.
    Brook, maybe you don't always get the response you hope for, but that doesn't mean you're not heard &/or appericiated.

Fact is that MoA is a very small forum - but the quality of the content that can be found here is far above average.

I see MoA not only as a place where I can post 'an opinion' but (far more) as a library of knowledge.

You do (did?), what you do best, so do many others here & so do I.

I have pleasure in doing so, which is a good enough reason for keeping that up.

[quote: Brook]How many took that 100 day challenge anyway?
    Consider my 'TRANCOSO's Tracks - Possible Ear Candy' as a contribution to your '100 Day Challenge'.

(Did you listen to any of those great tracks - every single one of them! - I have posted there at all? Wink)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 am

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Aramu_Muru_doorway_big1

Amaru Muru

One Incan priest of the temple of the seven rays named Amaru Meru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk Known as the key of the gods of the seven rays, and hid In the mountains of Hayu Marca. He showed them the key of the gods and ritual was performed with the conclusions of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Amaru Meru handed the golden disk and to the shamen and then passed through the portal, never to be seen again. Amaru Muru was named after the priest Amaru Meru and the golden disk. Amaru Muru has been rediscovered in the Hayu Marca mountain region of Southern Peru, near Lake Titicaca. At 35 Kilometers from the city of Puno as the "City of the Gods" although no cities have ever been explored because of the rugged mountain terrains and because of the rock formations of the region resemble buildings, dinosaurs and artificial structures Amaru Muru was still very important for the incas.

Wow. This legend certainly parallels Brook information. Also the blue light energy that Carol spoke of.

http://www.amersol.edu.pe/class13/_13csilva/6th/electives/AmaruMuru.asp
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Here is a little present from Brook. "It's a nice conglomeration of interesting concepts in mind control...down to singularity."

Artificial Telepathy
    A thoughtful exploration of mind control technologies, with particular emphasis on psychotronics and V2K (voice-to-skull) weaponry

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As a key player in the Intelligence-Industrial Complex that spawned artificial telepathy, Booz Allen Hamilton deserves special attention. As a key player in the Intelligence-Industrial Complex That spawned artificial telepathy, Booz Allen Hamilton deserves special attention.
    The central importance of BAH becomes clear when one considers some of the stunning information unearthed by reporter Tim Shorrock in his new book Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Intelligence Outsourcing (Simon & Schuster: New York, 2008). The Central Importance of BAH Becomes Clear When one considers Some of the stunning details unearthed by journalist Tim Shorrock in his new book Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Intelligence Outsourcing (Simon & Schuster: New York, 2008).
    In Chapter 2, titled “Booz Allen Hamilton and the Shadow IC,” Shorrock informs us that the spy business is booming, and BAH enjoys top ranking among those contractors who serve the “intelligence community.” In Chapter 2, Titled “Booz Allen Hamilton and The Shadow IC,” Shorrock us information thats the spy business is booming, and BAH enjoy top rankings Among Those contractors serve the who the “intelligence community”.

In 2002, Booz Allen had more than 1000 former intelligence officers on its staff, and its government contracts rose dramatically after 911, In 2002, Booz Allen begged More Than 1000 forms intelligence officer on the ITS staff, ITS and government contracts rose Dramatically after 911, “from $626,000 in 2000 to $1.6 billion in 2006. Most of the latter figure, $932 million, was with the Department of Defense, where Booz Allen’s major customers included the NSA, the Army, the Air Force, the Defense Logistics Agency, and the National Guard. In 2006, it was one of seven firms awarded a ten-year contract to bid on up to $20 billion worth of work in command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaisance — a mouthful of a term usually referred to as C4ISR — for the Army’s Communications and Electronics Command, which is based in Fort Monmouth, New Jersey. “From $ 626,000 in 2000 to $ 6.1 Billion in 2006. Most Of The Shaped, $ 932 million, was with the Department of Defense, där Booz Allen’s Major Customers included the NSA, the Army, the Air Force, the Defense Logistics Agency, and The National Guard. In 2006, it was one of Seven Firms Awarded a ten-year contract to bid on up-to-$ 20 Billion Worth of work into command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaisance – a mouthful of a term usually Referred to as C4ISR – for the Army’s Communications and Electronics Command, Which is based in Fort Monmouth, New Jersey.

The term C4ISR is a perfect descriptor for Artificial Telepathy — a powerful fusion of signal processing technologies that allows technicians to remotely gather and collect human intelligence (HUMINT) from the brain signals (SIGINT) of other human beings. The term C4ISR is a perfect Descriptor for Artificial telepathy – Powerful Fusion of a Signal Processing Technologies That Allows Technicians to Remotely gather and collect human intelligence (HUMINT) from the brain signals (SIGINT) of Other Human Being. As with C4ISR, Artificial Telepathy automates “signals collection” (eavesdropping) and “intelligence analysis” (figuring out what people intend to do) by utilizing satellites and computers, and the overall goal is military command and control. As with C4ISR, Artificial telepathy auto mates’ signals collection “(eavesdropping) and” intelligence analysis “(figuring out What people intend to do) by utilizing satellites and computers, & the overall goal is Military Command and Control. Indeed, one might define Artificial Telepathy as a subset of C4ISR with a special focus on neurology, psychology and mind control. Indeed, one Might define Artificial telepathy as a subset of C4ISR with a Special Focus on Neurology, psychology and mind control. Artificial Telepathy is an exotic form of C4ISR that allows warriors to communicate nonvocally with soldiers in the field, enables spies and intelligence agents to perform reconnaisance and surveillance nonlocally by means of “remote viewing,” and allows military officers to command and control the behavior of human minds at a distance, with the artificial aid of carefully networked satellite and computer technology. Artificial telepathy is an exotic form of C4ISR That Allows warriors to Communicate with nonvocally Soldiers in the Field, enable spies and intelligence agents to Perform reconnaisance and surveillance nonlocally by means of “remote viewing,” and Allows military officers to command and control the behavior of human minds at a distance, with the Aid of Artificial care Fully Networked satellite and computer technology. Booz Allen Hamilton certainly has close ties to the contractors who worked on the Pentagon’s “Stargate” program for psychic spying in the 1990s, and it took a lead role in development of the NSA’s “Total Information Awareness” projects, mentioned in earlier posts. Booz Allen Hamilton certainly hock close ties to the contractors WHO Worked On The Pentagon’s “Stargate” program for psychic spying in the 1990s, and it Took a Lead Role In Development Of The NSA’s “Total Information Awareness’ Project, mentioned in earlier posts.

BAH must certainly be on the short list of firms capable of designing and launching a system of space-based, mind-invasive weaponry. BAH must certainly be on the shortlist of Firms Capable of designing and launching a system of space–based, mind-invasive weaponry. It has all the people, pull and know-how needed to put an “electronic concentration camp system” in place. It hock all the people, pull and know-how Needed to put an “electronic concentration camp system” in place.

Continued at link http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=1509

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Alot of repeats in the Story...

Huh ?

I almost felt like this Post was written by Jimmy Two Times as He was called that for saying everything twice...

Problems with formatting from Copying and Pasting ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Rats.. I thought I caught them all. Crying or Very sad Do me a favor luv and go in and edit it for me please. Flowers

Suriel
    Suriel

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Inner Spiritual Work Led to Personal Enlightenment

Post  Suriel Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted. I have been very busy lately writing my novella. It is a fiction book that I have recently finished. Much throughout my life, I have done some inner spiritual work. I have found many truths about myself through my own discovery. Much of what I believe are of my own journey experiences. Although what I believe may not correspond to other belief systems, they help me in my spiritual journey. It is what brings me closer to the Creator. What ever method I choose to reach this enlightenment is very special to me. It is not something I share with just anyone. Sometimes when personal truths, beliefs, and opinions get posted in a forum, it can sometimes spark disagreements or differences in view points.

We are all a bunch of viewpoints from our own perceptions, journeys, and inner discoveries. This is what makes Humans fascinating. The variety itself is very enlightening. What ever it takes to feel closer to Creator, this is our nature. Some people do not do any spiritual work, this may lead to totally not comprehending the message. Sometimes we have to research the audience first before presenting a message. Even if this message is very important to the Author, the reader may just not click with it. This is very common in forums. This is also what could lead to the death of a thread.

Before I got involved in my writing project, I had hit a stopping point. In my life, I was very depressed. I viewed the world externally looking at all the bad things. I worried about what people thought of me. I worried that people would not like me. I felt sad from the negative energies that we all feel on a daily basis. Then something magical happened. I met Brook and Lionhawk.

I got to know these two people very extensively. I realized that I had found a few people that actually understood the spiritual material that I had discovered for myself. We clicked right away. They expressed their personal beliefs to me. I openly excepted them because I could relate to the material that they were expressing to me. Their nature is mysterious. Yet I found a way to understand them from my own point of view. The more I got to know them the more I understood where they were coming from.

They had a mysterious way to help trigger memories inside of me from my past lives. The way they communicated opened many doorways into my own personal experiences that I had rediscovered for myself. It was the energy, resonance, and the way they presented the information that intrigued me. After my energy connected with theirs, I felt a deep respect for them. I then took a break. I went in again through my inner spiritual work. I began writing. Finally, I started to get out of my rut. Why because Brook and Lionhawk helped me. Lionhawk helped me in a major way. He reminded me of some things that I had forgotten about down the line.

My book is now published. I am starting my second one. I did not question their integrity. I worked with the energies. I took what connected. I moved forward. I have met many people throughout my life. Very few have ever inspired me. If I ever had any advice for anyone out there, I would say never judge a book by its cover. If a message does not connect with you, that is fine. Eventually it all comes down to trigger points that bring you to the highest level of excitement. This is where we can find ourselves in that higher energy spectrum. It may not make sense in a practical material evidence view point, but the spiritual energies can connect to produce high conceptual foundations that could lead to more productive opportunities.

Always have an open mind and an open heart in spiritual inner work. Take the content that connects with you. Leave the rest behind you. You know who you are. You know what journeys you have experienced. You also know that there is always more to learn. Take this journey enjoy its wonder try to cross into that other side of mystery. Discover your inner truth. This thread is symbolic of that very point. Bless you all in your spiritual journey.

For those of you interested - A link to my book
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Kevin this is great. Congratulations! I also like the title The Angelic Chronicles - Requiem of Jariel

You're inspiring me to get back to work on my two books. mahalo nui loa

Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks Carol. I did the self publishing strategy. It is easier than looking for a publisher but more challenging with marketing. I look forward to seeing your progress on your books as well. It is a great outlet to express those energies. I encourage all of you here to get writing. Peace.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Video : Know yourself

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:30 am

Video
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221040-Know-Thyself

From the video this quote

" What's next is the manipulation of spiritual value and tendencies . It is no accident that in the last few years we have seen a new religious thought . The religion of of acquiescence and passivity ; trust the process , whatever happens is what needs to happen , every one is right where they need to be ; you don't resist ; you acquiesce ; to resist is to be negative , is to be fearful ; is to be unconscious . A great prescription for convincing the natives to give over the keys to the kingdom , a very good clever form of manipulation "
    M.V.Summers

and this quote

"Krishnamurti said over half a century ago:

“To bring about peace in the world, to stop all wars, there must be a revolution in the individual, in you and me. Economic revolution without this inward revolution is meaningless, for hunger is the result of the maladjustment of economic conditions produced by our psychological states; greed, envy, ill-will and possessiveness. To put and end to this sorrow, to hunger, to war, there must be psychological revolution and few of us are willing to face that. We will discuss peace, plan legislation, create new leagues, the United Nations and so on; but we will not win peace because we will not give up our position, our authority, our money, our properties, our lives. To rely on others is utterly futile; others cannot bring us peace. No leader is going to gives us peace, no government, no army, no country. What will bring peace is inward transformation, which will lead to outward action. Inward transformation is not isolation, is not withdrawal from outward action. On the contrary, there can be right action only when there is right thinking and there is no right thinking when there is no self-knowledge. Without knowing yourself, there is no peace. An Ideal is merely an escape, an avoidance of what is, a contradiction of what is. An ideal prevents direct action upon what is. To have peace, we will have to love, we will have to begin not to live an ideal life but to see things as they are and act upon them, transform them. As long as each one of us is seeking psychological security, the physiological security we need; food, clothing and shelter, is destroyed. Some of you will nod your heads and say, “I agree”, and go outside and do exactly the same as you have been doing for the last ten or twenty years. Your agreement is merely verbal and has no significance, for the world’s miseries and wars are not going to be stopped by your casual assent. They will be only stopped when you realize the danger, when you realize your responsibility, when you do not leave it to somebody else. If you realize the suffering, if you see the urgency of immediate action and do not postpone, then you will transform yourself.”

additional link
    http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/know-thyself/

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Somebody PM me and suggested I follow up the previous post with the following additional text . Of course most people have noticed that the game mentioned in the text below has been played over and over in the past and even in the most recent weeks . We live in a controlled world and there is a battle going on ....

Disinformation

"

Historically, disinformation is an intelligence term meaning purposely giving false information. A classic example is the British leaking false information on the capabilities of the radar to German intelligence in World War II. This led to the battleship Bismarck inadvertently sailing within radar range, being located and sunk.

Successful disinformation must be plausible and must contain elements of truth mixed with apparently plausible lies. Disinformation is ubiquitous in today's media world. It is much easier to muddle the field by spreading plausible sounding but at least partly false stories than to keep absolute secrets.

Disinformation is not limited to politics or military matters. The organized religions may be the most successful and grand disinformation operation ever perpetrated on man. Again, this does not mean that all the precepts therein be false, rather it means that things which are as such valid have been used as a vehicle for planting a message that has justified war, bloodshed and misery throughout history. Also much of the New Age appears to be geared at misleading people into practices that sound like good ideas but have quite the opposite effect. The 'you create your own reality' meme is an example.

For example, the article 'Who Wrote the Bible' at the Cassiopaea site deals with this aspect of disinformation. "

See Cointelpro.

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Disinformation
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Your last two posts are awesome enemyofNWO! This infowar can be very subtle and tricky. Perceptions and loyalties can be fickle and fleeting. Words can mean different things to different people. Everyone is corruptible. Everyone has their price. Today's whistleblower can be tomorrow's disinfo-agent. Today's Luke Skywalker can become tomorrow's Darth Vader.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

The ones who were here first - are back.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 William-Henry-Images-12-6-10c_photo_medium

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

I miss you Brook, you okay?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

I just realized that Brook and Lionhawk have not been posting. Then I went back in this thread, and found out why. I am very sorry to learn of this recent development. I love the content in Avalon 1 and Mists of Avalon - but I am very frustrated by the small numbers of participants, and with all of the frustration exhibited by many of the participants (including me). I've seen 'em come 'n go - and I've only been at this for a couple of years. I've really settled on just making one of my threads into sort of a home, and not really worrying about what anyone thinks, or being too troubled by the lack of posting on this thread. I actually feel closest to those who might be tasked with watching potential trouble-makers, such as myself. They probably get paid to watch us, so they are sort of a captive audience! I don't talk about any of this esoteric stuff with friends and co-workers. This site and YouTube is pretty much it for me - and I intend to keep it that way. At this point, I'm treating all of this as self-flaggelating entertainment! It makes me miserable in a pleasurable sort of way! I'm one sick puppy! Brook and Lionhawk, I hope you reconsider. I haven't wished to get too deeply into the Egyptian esoterica, because I don't think I'm really prepared for that, at this point. But I do look at the material from time to time - and I will look at it more closely in the future. I deeply appreciated your help, Brook, on the 'Amen Ra' thread in Avalon 1. It's really YOUR thread. I appreciated your experiencer perspective, Lionhawk. I have seldom encountered a writer with such force and power (in a good way). My journey is not proceeding as I had hoped, and it is obvious that others are not completely happy with their semi-public journey. I think this whole thing could be a lot more productive and enjoyable. But perhaps I should simply be thankful that this sort of site exists at all. The future might be a lot more restrictive and censored. I'm trying to be prepared for just about anything. I really don't know which way to jump, or which way things are going to go in this neck of the woods...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Lionhawk and Brook are around as observors and also putting their energy in another direction. Brook had mentioned possibly going back to work and was also doing some other types of research.

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:59 am

This is such a great thread, I hope Brook decides to return.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 am

tacodog wrote:This is such a great thread, I hope Brook decides to return.
    yes I hope too you are very much missed brook and lionhawk
    I don`t write much postings because my english writings is not the best and typing is not my favor and Ihave not much time Iam a workingclasss hero but I was following your thread not every day but sometimes.
    that`s why I didn`t recognized that you stopped posting I feel very sorry about that Crying or Very sad
    I know you never had an evil agenda and I appreciate your profound knowledge about egyptian history!
    Look what`s happen now in Egypt .... I hope not too many people will suffer too much.
    I always love the feline energy I love my cat deeply and she loves me too.not only my cat all cats are comeing trustfully to me because they sense my energy I guess.
    Still I hope you will read this message and maybe you will continue sometimes with postings.
    By the way Inever read somethings from dr.???? manhattan I don`t know Idon`t sense any vibes from him
    All the bestSabina I love you I love you
    I hope you will read this hopefully you visit us in the mists again and continue your thread..
    As Lord Trancoso wrote we are a small forum but also a libary for good knowledge very good music etc.
    there are more people reading as you know not everybody is responding think about that please
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 am

Well, dang! Ya leave town for awhile and come back in the middle of the night to find the furniture all rearranged. so I come back in the middle of the night, to trip on the coffee table, and bump my head. geek

Carol and Mercurial, the place looks great! Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 374937

Now on this little road trip I took, I ran into some interesting turn of events. I ran into some rather interesting people. got myself thrown out of a bar or two for misbehaving as well. And that brought me to a new fork on the road. I decided to share some of the road trips I've taken here, as well as expand it into another arena.

I decided to take some of my small pearls and take it on the road so to speak. And my first comment on my road trip to the 'Circus" was from Aaron McCullum. In fact on this trip I took I had a few conversation via email with Aaron, and provided him with some information to investigate on one "Jack Sarfatti". You all remember him, right? It seems through his "sources", the information I came to in this thread was right on the money. And another has corroborated the connection. As in an attempt to do the same thing to another nameless figure in the "limelight" now. One who refused to be "handled" by one and the same, through any sort of mind control ELF or NLP programming. Savvy?

Yes, there were certainly many turns and twists in this thread now that I look back. And the amazing things that came of it, were to me even a shock at times. Now I will state something very clearly here for the record. And I must decipher the meaning of certain states to assure some that would believe otherwise. I do not channel. What I do in my "sessions" is VIEW. And trace and examine 'ENERGY SIGNATURES". in a "regressed state", I can often times see whole "arenas' of worlds, and past events. I do not claim to "read" the future. But sometimes the "symbols", relate to coming events. Unless I get some type of "validation" to the information, I keep it to myself. If I write to you in my "point of view", often times it's from things I have seen in these altered states. As such, I always have stated in in my point of view.
    Our friend Horus does not "channel" either. He works with "dream states" and through "symbols that are often times hard to decipher due to the dimensional aspect of the content, can be rather confusing. But it is not "channeling". It is from his own experience that he speaks. And many time he sounds crazier that a hoot. But if you have the ability to look at the information in a dimensional aspect and put in into layers you will see the clearness of it. At first I had a real hard time with his writing. But the I saw the 'layers' and bingo! There it was, clear as day. Now that would most likely put me on the crazy list as well. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 364319 But I'm here to tell you I just keep getting more and more validations to the 'energy stream" that I discovered while writing this thread. And people are coming out of the woodwork telling me things of this nature, that validates the information even more as to it's existence. And they did not read this thread. For some great reason I have not determined yet, this "energy stream" is very important for me to disseminate. And it hold some keys to our future if it goes down. I certainly am pray for that day to come. As I've already witnessed some major damage that it has caused. And as such it need to go away.

So what I have done most recently is examine some avenues on the road to Paradise. You all may well recognize some of the avenues along the way, as I simply had to share with others, the same as here. But new stuff will emerge and with the investigation I have done, with the "knowing" I have, I have decided to editorialize the the turning of events and the stops along the road. Some might call it a blog, but I call it a dose of old fashioned in your face "Wassup with that?"

Now the thing is, you all here are "seasoned". While I've found there are many just starting to come to the realizations we did several years ago. As such they are floundering in the dark many of them. They are rehashing the same old stuff we threw out years ago as fraudulent, manipulated, controlled, directed videos, and writings. As such there are new found 'saviors' that want to rule the world and bring 'freedom" and "justice" under the guise of Saviors. And I'm going to call them out. I'm going to do exactly what we did back then to determine what is false and what is real. Through a process of elimination, and discernment, we had to decide what was going on. We had a group effort to come to many of those realizations. However it's a mixed bag of fruits and nuts.

Now you all know me. I'll argue with a webbot! Now that's called fortitude...or maybe that crazy!
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 215880 But you all know one thing about me. I speak my mind. As such I have taken my journey on the road yesterday, and will now tell the tales of a trip down paradise Road. It's FAR from being done. But I could not wait to get some things straight. And synchronicity abounds. As there was a show last night on blog talk radio with the very information regarding the 'Clowns" and Aaron McCullum. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 849210 In fact he was the first to post a response to my circus trip. So enjoy, and as I said, you may see some things I have already shared here. But the newer stuff will make you laugh, as you have all been down this road before. I will also start sharing some interesting new stuff here as soon as I get this site finished...which for me is a challenge.

http://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/bring-in-the-clowns/

Please feel free to leave comments Wink Because you are the crowd I was talking about.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 374937
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

ONE MORE THING....

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 39 Missedyou
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 am

Welcome back Brook cheers
    I knew you could'nt stay away from us for too long.
    Looks like we are in this journey for another round.
    Bring it on .

Love from me

Hugs

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 am

Alas Brook...

I am so glad to see You posting again. I must say that I apologize for coming off as Cold in Our last Correspondence. I was only curious as to a couple of questions about another Member and My impetus was not to offend You nor Lionhawk. I realize that I may have done that and so I apologize Immensely for It.

Please understand I will say no more of that but I would appreciate a talk with You and Liohawk if that is possible at some time so You can hear the sincerity in My voice and know that I had noble intentions previously. I just went about It wrong and so for that I have been taught in the doing.

TY...

Enlightened

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm

cheers Crazy Happy cheers
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Hope you like the clip!

Hi one & all,

Just a brief note, as I recieved a email updating this string, so I checked. The Thoth programs are spilling over like a dam is about to burst to the truth. I came into this string a little late in the piece, but no worries mate, I'm here to bring my energy up to the front line with a punch. I too have been very busy and this false god is really overtime showing his programs over humanity with DNA so twisted & torqued he is screw-loose to coming apart as insane.

Just keep you heart well centered and work within. What I have will cook this false God, his wants my scalp and my throat as a Red Indian Bull-Shitter and tried to sever my cord to the light as I saw images my head roll like a pole shift reversal. He is acting like a raging bull because no one knows who he is so I'm going to tell you, some aspects I reckonized as many faces or energies that are programmed images that falsify our beloved brother Jesus. I stumbled on the bull-shitter with movie codes matching a cane toad full of pus, Down Under it is a sport to use a golf iron (the video).

Do you remember the movie CON AIR? I was in a aircraft (or starship to its 3D energy) full of convicts. And to my dreamworld it was supposed to be a paradise experience. But it wasn't really, much of this proof has been erased from at least my records, we all came to a Prison Planet. I can only share what was shown to me years ago without any proof, but that proof will be told and you will puke yourself over the lies.

Without telling you a long story, I came here I believe as Enki, its never been questioned, and shown to me through location energies that reflect a Enki word energy to EKKA in Brisbane known as the RNA, just like RNA/DNA. Just who I am is not important, whats more important to me is going home to be with my twinsoul, it may be here, or another home world, time will tell.

Your false God as I said, has many faces, one I believe was Enil and was also Cain connecting to a Cane Toad looking like Chief Sitting Bull, and all these programs by Thoth, and for many years Sananda signature connected to the name Sanderson who I worked with, who was not only a 100% look-a-like but a secretive Freemason. The strangest thing, I am connected directed to Sananda by a portrait energy with Horus. AscendPress did have web material years ago if you go and look there. I have asked for years, "Will the real Sananda step forward" I was shown all the Masters are part of a Program, so they may not at all exist and would explain why over 13 years, not one has spoken to me, not a single one. Seeing images of the Christ is only a program, feeling the love is another that touches you deep inside. My Heart & Soul are with two Mothers, my twin-flame and Mother-Father Creator. Lionhawk is the only male who rescued me from a programmed Thoth's probe, had is not done so, I would have become pickled like other false prophets, as my mind would not longer be my own. I thank my dearly beloved Natalie, my twin for saving what we have and built on for years, she called out to Lionhawk to get me out and he healed me. My mission was complete, I feel now my findings are now being examined as one of truth because reflections of all these programs are coming up like gas bubbles everywhere covering the 65 years in my current life stream, it all does not come as a supprise, I suspected it.

Starship Capricorn Forum is just another hologram, just as AbundantDope and many others, all giving out misinformation to 3D crash dummies.

According to Sumerian mythology, Enki also assisted humanity to survive the Deluge designed to kill them. In the Legend of Atrahasis, Enlil, the king of the gods, sets out to eliminate humanity, the noise of whose mating is offensive to his ears. He successively sends drought, famine and plague to eliminate humanity, but Enki thwarts his half-brother's plans by teaching Atrahasis about irrigation, granaries and medicine. Humans again proliferate a fourth time. Enraged, Enlil convenes a Council of Deities and gets them to promise not to tell humankind that he plans their total annihilation. Enki does not tell Atrahasis, but instead tells the walls of Atrahasis' (a.k.a. Utnapishtim or Ziusudra) reed hut of Enlil's plan, thus covertly rescuing Atrahasis by either instructing him to build some kind of a boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat. After the seven day Deluge, the flood hero frees a swallow, a raven and a dove in an effort to find if the flood waters have receded. On the boat landing, a sacrifice is organised to the gods. Enlil is angry his will has been thwarted yet again, and Enki is named as the culprit. As the god of what we would call ecology, Enki explains that Enlil is unfair to punish the guiltless Atrahasis for the sins of his fellows, and secures a promise that the gods will not eliminate humankind if they practice birth control and live within the means of the natural world. The threat is made, however, that if humans do not honor their side of the covenant the gods will be free to wreak havoc once again. This is apparently the oldest of the surviving Middle Eastern Deluge myths. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki

As I psychic or not, I see Brook is back, just as I am about to post! (Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:20 am