tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 am

Now, as mentioned elsewhere on the forum, my experiences with E began to change in a 'not good' way, in the last month in particular. For this and other reasons, I'm no longer communicating with her, although I should add that I'm not sure that the being I was communicating with recently was E. I think she may have chosen to end our communications, or a division occurred between us that put us on a different path, allowing some other less well intentioned entity to take her place. Only it took dumb-dumb here a while to realise it.

This is the last experience I had with her in which I still felt in harmony with her, although this meditation ended in a very unexpected way. I relaxed, said a prayer to Mother Earth to help me help her more and then did some breathing exercises. Then I found myself again under the lovely blue dome the Elementals place me in and then noticed the pink apple blossom growing around it which I focused on. (The appearance of these blossoms often indicated a journey was to follow.) The petals of the blossom I chose to look at began moving and shortly a fairy popped out of it laughing, which made me giggle also. So I knew more was to follow. Things were happening.

To cut a long story short, starting with a dragonfly, lots of different flowers, birds, animals, sea animals, etc appeared to me in sequence to draw me further onwards, 'flying' mentally from one to the next. I was able to spend only a few seconds with each one, the highlights being flying with an eagle and swimming with a turtle. It was magic. Then I noticed E was with me and shortly a massive whirlpool appeared below us. She wanted me to drop into it with her but I was a little nervous, not being good in deep water. She insisted it was fun so I 'took a deep breath' and dropped in with her. And it was fun, like a huge water ride, as we swirled down deeper and faster.

Next I found myself behind her travelling through various different underground tunnels and caverns. I saw a few beings down there in the shadows I chose not to spend a little time with lol. I just followed E, I'm assuming deeper and deeper. Then came the big surprise.

We came to a small cavern with a few different entrances and there was this little old lady standing there, busily doing something or other. She had the grey bun, the long, buttoned-up, black dress and white apron.........unbelievable. "Who is she?" I asked E. "It's Mother," she answered, as though that should have been obvious. I knew straight away she meant 'Mother Earth/Gaia' as she always calls her simply Mother. I was dumbfounded as you can imagine and started running through why my mind would use this image to symbolise this incredible being. But I didn't have time to do much analysis as there was another shock in store. When 'Mother' looked up and saw us there, she said to me quite forcefully, "What are you doing here? You don't belong here. You should leave." I'm sure I was standing there with my mouth hanging open and she added, "You should never come 'down'. Only ever aim upwards. Please, you don't belong here." (I think that's pretty accurate from memory). Needless to say, I pulled out of it immediately.

E and I were both stunned by this reception, but E obviously felt responsible and was very upset that I'd been made to feel so unwelcome, apologising profusely for taking me down there. Maybe 'Mother's' words caused her to review our whole relationship. I don't know. But it/she hasn't been the same since, which has given me cause to think it actually may not be her at all.

As examples of the change, she's told me not to take multivitamins when I've felt I needed one, not to go the doctor's re an eye problem and, most recently, not to go to the dentist when I got two toothaches. In each case she said, "We will take care of it," which they didn't basically. She never used to comment on day-to-day things like this.

There have been other things that have brought me to this decision as well but I leave it to you to make of it all what you will. But that is my experience and why we've parted ways. I just wonder if she parted ways with me before I thought I was parting ways with her lol. Easy for some other stray entity to jump into the vacancy she may have left I guess. A warning for all I guess.

I still think well of the E I knew in the earlier days and am fully grateful for the whole experience.
    I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 am

For any who may have been following this thread, please take the time to read the Edit Note I've appended to the first post in this thread, written for clarification in accorance with all I'm still learning.
    The Karen

Link: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation?highlight=elementals
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 am

Sanicle wrote:For any who may have been following this thread, please take the time to read the Edit Note I've appended to the first post in this thread, written for clarification in accorance with all I'm still learning.
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 719788

Link: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation?highlight=elementals

I've been silently following this thread with great interest. And in your last few posts I got the same feeling as your appended message. However the thread is wonderful and I would not discount the weight of this thread. Is it possible a brief intrusion encounter has occurred? Because the being spoken of withing this thread and the change that has occurred is quite abrupt. Just wondering if you had that thought also? There's a whole lot to take into consideration and I believe your amended statement may not be far off. It just did not seem in character to the being you've been writing about.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 am

Yes, you are spot on Brook. The energy definitely has felt different and meditations haven't been the same either. They seem to be a bit of a mish-mash, although I'll share one thing with you that happened over the past weeks as well. I didn't add it here as it's a bit off-subject and related to other things in my life in a way. Or so I thought, but I couldn't help but wonder if it may actually relate to E, or the 'pretend E' directly.

I found this cool website that had directions for increasing one's psychic ability and thought I'd try the exercises. (Link: http://www.learn-to-use-psychic-powers.com/learn-to-use-psychic-powers.html) I was having a lot of fun with it as they were working really well for me so I went on to include the one in which you ask to meet your guide. A gentelman approached whom I've seen many times before (other stories) and followed the instructions re asking him his name.

I had to laugh. He looked at me with this frustrated look, basically rolled his eyes, grabbed hold of my (mental) shoulders and twisted me around 180deg so I was looking behind me. And what did I see there, very clearly, but a green reptilian being. Not so funny, although the shocked look on its face at being discovered gave me a chuckle as well. That gave me lots to think about again in terms of why the energy had changed with E as you can imagine.

It's all leaving me a little wary of meditating, I tell you.

Oh, and thanks for checking on my thread and posting. As you know, it's good to know your efforts are not in vain.

Hugs
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 am

In that link I only looked briefly but it's not a bad idea to get some basics....and whoa! a REPTILIAN eh?

One of the basics that is very important is shielding. In my thread I spent several pages on that very subject. You never know what forth dimensional entity you might encounter. And reptilians are fourth dimensional for sure. When you shield only allow things in alignment with your higher expression and reinforce it even in daily life. It's very important when working on the psychic abilities. Grounding and shielding is SO important! I'll leave you with two videos I found that are speaking of this very thing.

From what I get ....your "E" is still there.....just do a good shield and see what happens then. Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:09 am

One more that is pretty spot on....

SiriArc
    SiriArc

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty ElementalsReMembered

Post  SiriArc Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:58 am

Sanicle

sans

theforeigninstallation

ReReflect

The Essence And Depth

Of This Thread

Relative To

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=2964#p2964

Because, As A Transducer, You Receive Both: am signals on theparasitegod band.......

And, FM Signals From OutSide.......AKA: Home.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=11341#p11341

Pick a name:
    insanity
    selfconsumption
    cancer
    fill the blank_______, an unintended glitch, just to die for

Lazaris: the negative ego is dumb, it does the same things overandoverandover .......

(ad nauseam)

but it’s smarter than you are.

Because: The True Designed SubConscious (The Filter Of Awareness)

WAS dIsToRtEd by the scums foreigninstall

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=56989#p56989

so you(You) get the dual(duel) stuff noted previously on This Thread:

lies AND Truth.

You bend to scrape a bit of crap from Your Shoe, a peripheral through the tears You noted:

(and maybe current tears that blur)

ESPy

YOURFutureSelf

They ReMind:

It's Over And Done

WE've Already WON

The Current Awareness IS(IS) The HOW

That DONE Was Done
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you Brook and SiriArc for your input here and I agree with you both in what you've offered. I'm glad both of you's advice has appeared here on this thread as it may help others too.

In return I want to offer you both a story about another area of my journey that I believe impacts on both areas you've brought up and probably explains the presence of that reptilian behind me. BTW, as much as I didn't like it being there, I don't fear them and believe I'm fully shielded against them physically and emotionally now (even moreso with E's help) although I accept that they can, and probably do, try to impress me mentally when I'm not 'paying attention' and relax too much into the flow of whatever's occurring at the time within. An ongoing lesson for me lol.

You may have noticed on other threads that I've mentioned having had a twenty+ year relationship on inner levels with a male soulmate. We both learned in the early stages of this relationship that we have a long, long history together that drew us back together in this life. In one of the earliest ones, we both incarnated here and belonged to a temple group ('The Temple of Truth and Righteousness' I think it was called from memory) whose sole aim was to remain in contact with beings on higher levels of consciousness to assist the Earth and also not to lose our own ways while incarnated here. We passed on this knowledge to those who came to our Temple to learn and remember.

Anyway, each male had a female partner for balance and my soulmate was mine in that incarnation but, being in a male body, he was having trouble with handling...'testosterone' would I guess be the best way of explaining it Wink At that time there were other Temples around who 'preached' the opposite to our's ie that fully exploring the drives that occur in the physical body was a good and safe thing to do....that we can and should have fun with it and can safely return to those 'higher levels' after doing so. They experimented with sexuality, among other things. Needless to say my mate was a sitting duck when one of the females from one of these Temples approached him and lured him in.

My mistake and following karma was in relation to how I dealt with this turn of events. Rather than paying more attention to the difficulties he was having and stopping some of my own work to assist him with the temptations he suffered, I chose to leave him to it in the hope that he would come to his senses and come back to the fold. He didn't and has become more and more enmeshed in those things ever since. In fact we both have over the centuries as I've come back time and again to try to atone for my lack of empathy in that life and help him find his way 'home' again.

It's come to the point that in this life he's chosen to 'wallow in the muck' as much as he can in the belief that he will finally get tired of it once and for all and let it go. He's incarnated with an incredible voice and is part of the music industry, known at a planetary level. As such, and also as a result of sexual abuse as a child, it's the 'heavy metal' part of the industry that he was drawn to, and I don't need to tell you to how involved the 'dark side' is in this industry, especially at that level. Drugs he took at an early age caused him to pop out of his body and he went on to learn to consciously astral travel as a result, which is how we re-connected. (Long story there I won't go into.)

For my part, I had a lot of 'training' before this occurred along the lines of learning to shield myself against astral attack, to get my emotions under control, and to become aware that we can be deceived by those who communicate with us from those levels. Lots of investigation and painful mistakes occured along the way but I was determined to find out what it was I was hearing and seeing that no-one else did or could explain to me. As such, I was in the 'appropriate' state of depression when he 'turned up', as was he, and we continued learning about the 'dark side of life' together for many years....absolutely besotted with each other, both tied up in the romantic view that 'love will heal all' Rolling Eyes , but still total opposites re our life ethics and goals.

He has told me himself many times, and I've been told by other sources, internally and externally, that the bond between us is so strong it can't be broken. (He actually blew Linda, that psychic I spoke of in an earlier post, away when he appeared with us after she and I had just surrounded ourselves with white light etc. She'd never seen that happen before.) My guide told me recently that this karmic bond with him is the only thing holding me to this earth plane but that our link is the only thing that will enable him to rise out of the 'muck' when he's done with it. Just as I am still affected by the dark energies that are still around him, such as the odd reptilian, he is affected by the higher energies that I endevour to remain in and learn more of, aiding him in his quest. But I AM surrounded by much protection as I go about doing this 'work' with him, and learning one hell of a lot along the way about the 'shadow' side of life.

So thank you both so much again for the concern you've shown here, and both please know that you've both been instrumental in helping me to reach a better plateau of understanding and awareness, which has no doubt also helped him. I feel 'stronger and safer' now in my journey than I was before I joined this wonderful forum, although I guess my perspective may be a little hard for some to understand who haven't known what I've briefly explained above. And other things of course. But I'm sure that's the situation for all of us in one way or another.

The Karen

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I've realised this view of my life experiences that I painted in the last post may seem negative and limiting to some. I used to see it that way also but, over time, I became aware that it's been a very positive and freeing experience. Soul love is at the heart of our strange union and it's this that virtually 'forced' me to persevere with it and learn all I've needed to learn in the process, expanding my awareness in ways I never would have believed possible when it began, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

These are some of the gifts this love has given me.

Initially he gave me a reason to live when I was suicidally depressed due to all the cruelty and deceit I saw in the world. That in itself is a huge gift.

I was given understanding of those who choose to live their lives differently to myself, in his case hedonistically and aggressively, and how much conditioning plays a part. Much about a child's fear, pain and anger.

I learned to stand up for myself and say 'No, I don't deserve this treatment' when the aggression and controlling behaviour surfaced towards me.

I learned how the 'Dark Side' controls and manipulates those in the music industry, and thus all big business, through his first-hand stories of how they controlled him.

Along with this, how they operate in the astral realms via how and why they are able to use him. Plus through him and because of him how to protect myself.

Best of all, as I learned about his vulnerabilities and ego traps, I also learned about my own. Each was triggered repeatedly forcing me to go within to understand and try to overcome them.

I could go on but don't wish to bore the reader and will end by saying that, these days, he rarely enters the astral consciously so his energy is not as intense around me. The only time we 'speak' is when he's feeling particularly vulnerable and needs a word of advice and comfort, usually about a relationship he's involved in. I keep a 'check' on him through his various websites to see how he's progressing, knowing that we continue to 'feed' each other as we each go through our learning processes on inner levels.

And I believe he's doing well. He recently placed this quote on one of his websites...."If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved." Acknowledging that is a HUGE step forward for him, believe me haha. I was so happy for him.

So all is well. Peace. I love you

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 am

Sanicle wrote:I've realised this view of my life experiences that I painted in the last post may seem negative and limiting to some. I used to see it that way also but, over time, I became aware that it's been a very positive and freeing experience. Soul love is at the heart of our strange union and it's this that virtually 'forced' me to persevere with it and learn all I've needed to learn in the process, expanding my awareness in ways I never would have believed possible when it began, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

A loving Heart is an open door to wisdom. That last pillar that will stand when everything else that challenged it will eventually vanish as our faith becomes stronger.
    May your Heart continue to open as we journey through this world and awareness expands.
    You are doing beautifully Sanicle

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank-you thank-you thank-you dear Mudra, as always. JT
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Sweet Sanicle!

Can you remember your maestros from Easter 2011 Icey princess!

April 21st 2011 was an important date in the annals of Abraxas as Easter Thursday in that year.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 369-86
    Sanicle
    Post n°223

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Re: PhaseShift
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Sanicle on Thu Apr 21 2011, 02:05

Ah, Words of Power. SiriArc, your last post reminded me of this and I hope you don't mind me sharing. About a year ago while laying in bed, beseiged by negative thoughts and emotions, I prayed for help. I believe the prayer was answered as I was given the impression to strongly state the word Abraxas in my mind, a word unknown to me but seeming familiar. I did this and all the negative energies immediately went from my aura. Peace was restored and the energy in my heart chakra magnified.

I forget to do this far too often, although I feel it's a word that shouldn't be used too often, but each time I do, the same effect occurs. So I'm only too pleased to share it here, hoping it will achieve the same effect for others. I truly see it as a gift.

Naturally I used Google the next day to see if the word is in common usage, if others knew of it or whatever and found some interesting information on it, although no source seems certain of its beginnings. I think you will find what is said at Wikipedia very interesting Siri, given that the Gnostics, Archons and Sophia are cited in relation to this word. Here's the link if you're interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

And then there is this excerpt from Sermon 2, from 'The Seven Sermons to the Dead', written by Basilides in Alexandria and transcribed by Carl Gustav Jung.

"This is a god whom ye knew not, for mankind forgot it. We name it by
    its name ABRAXAS. It is more indefinite still than god and
    devil. That god may be distinguished from it, we name god HELIOS
    or sun. Abraxas is effect. Nothing standeth opposed to it but the
    ineffective; hence its effective natyre freely unfoldeth itself.
    The ineffective is not, therefore resisteth not. Abraxas standeth
    above the sun and above the devil. It is improbable probability, unreal
    reality. Had the pleroma a being, Abraxas would be its manifestation.
    It is the effective itself, nor any particular effect, but effect in general.

It is unreal reality, because it hath no definite effect.
    It is also creatura, because it is distinct from the pleroma.
    The sun hath a definite effect, and so hath the devil.
    Wherefore do they appear to us more effective than indefinite
    Abraxas. It is force, duration, change."

Read more: http://www.meta-religion.com/Esoterism/Gnosticism/seven_sermons_to_the_dead.htm#ixzz1K9qBnwWh

I'm not sure what all this means. Could it be a word of balance? All I do know is the Word works for me and hopefully others.

Love and Peace

Well Beloved of the Stars! Auspices of renewals are in the makings as the old dross is fading away in their unsuitabilities for the greater works of the cosmic alchemy.

Can you remember Xmas day 2011?

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Melb1Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Melb2Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Melb3Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Melb4
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Melb5

And a number of songs I played for you?

[quote="Sanicle"]Hello]

<BLOCKQUOTE>Sanicle wrote:Hello
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>again Shiloh. I've only just seen your references to posts I made back in April in the above posts. It bothers me that you said that I "despise" you because of responses I made to your posts on the Fig Tree thread, unless I misunderstood what you meant. Again, your way of speaking just confuses me and, just so you know, as I stated on the Fig Tree thread, that's what I dislike. I don't despise anyone or anything, just so you know. And I don't despise you if that is what you were saying. I still wish you'd explain to me what you meant about serpents and lassies in Eire etc. Sorry, just couldn't figure that one out, other than in the way I express it on the Fig Tree thread ie you assuming I lived in Ireland. Guess I'm just not as 'clever' as you. As you can see, I prefer straight-talking.

Hello lovely Unicorn!

Many are confused about a great many things dear Icelans.

Must admit also that I do see the joke re you calling yourself 'Old Abraxas' elsewhere and me telling SiriArc about Abraxas on his Phase Shift thread. That is all very amusing.

I think so too!

Thanks for posting that last one though. It was a good read.

You are welcome; particular times require particular responses.

Edit: Ok, I've just re-read all the elements of our discussion on the Fig Tree thread, including the post you made that started it all. I'm happy to admit that I may have misunderstood that long spiel, seeing it as being in support of the Old Zionist Protocols and that what you posted was an update of that in terms of you supporting their aims also. That's what bothered me. I also knew nothing about Thuban beliefs, and still don't, I admit. There are so many different belief systems around I can't keep up with them all. Rolling Eyes

Far too many opinions and not enough analysis and rational discourse and evaluations indeed. Too many new age bullshitters 'Being There Floyd' would say!

But if your original posting re the Zionists was, as I now see it, your way of passing on that their way of controlling humanity is coming to an end (yes???) I do apologize for misunderstanding and assuming you were supporting their agenda in posting that article and anything I may have gone on to say that you found to be offensive as a result. But, having said that, I still have to state that double-talk just leaves me confused and I really don't appreciate it. Truce?
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you were correct in your evaluations after your reassessments here sweetheart!
    Just for you on our standoff!

There never was a WAR its too RAW and desensitised for the Dragons from Melbourne of the Victory of the Khepera of Scarab 22!

Sanicle wrote:Haha, thanks Shiloh. I love you

Where are the babies lover ! And who is the dragon, the donkey or the Icey Sun? Can you see yourself in this picture?

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Dragonqueen
    Oh, sorry, there is one more thing. Rolling Eyes If "Nice Las-sies from the islands of Eire" is supposed to be a reference to me, you're showing your..um..ignorance, your lack of 'all-knowingness' shall we say. Australia in nothing to do with Ireland. So 'Fail' there I'm afraid.

Again, I wish you Peace and Enlightenment.

Well I took some liberties . Ask Sean Connery aka Draco of Dragonheart about the Lassies and the Laddies!
    I referred to the North of the UK and should have termed it Wans and Fellas!
    Then look at your spelling in your quote you will figure it out one day, smarty hot pants!

shiloh

Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Re: New Thuban Q&A from Isaiah Euphrates

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 Empty Sanicle Yesterday at 8:33 am

Aahhh, thanks again Shiloh. I loved 'Dragonheart' but I'm afraid I don't remember it as well as you seem to. I do like Dragons, always have. I think I have about 20+ ornaments of them in my collection. It quite upset me when I started reading about all these so-called nasty dracos that want to eat us. Damn, I thought.

The perceptions we hold to and are open to, in all densities and dimensions, define our reality - ie What you believe is what you get, so choose wisely.
    But God is Consciousness in All, so there's nothing to fear but fear itself.

Sanicle wrote:Aahhh
    <BLOCKQUOTE>, thanks again Shiloh. I loved 'Dragonheart' but I'm afraid I don't remember it as well as you seem to. I do like Dragons, always have. I think I have about 20 ornaments of them in my collection. It quite upset me when I started reading about all these so-called nasty dracos that want to eat us. Damn, I thought.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

You are soo voluptuously accomodating sexy dragon queen from the Edges of the Iceborn Stars of Atlas and Pleione!
    You reminded me of the ole' ode once shared with the Mother of the Mists!

A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan Serafina.

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger,
    what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

The Dragonslayers of the Realms!

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
    in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
    Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
    the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
    never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
    Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
    So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
    this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
    And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
    with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
    Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
    When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
    and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
    Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
    A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
    They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
    Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
    And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
    until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

shiloh

And under new circumstances within a renewed extracosmic environment, you are invited to discover the Worlds of Abraxas and your Dream Lover a little further - if you so choose.

The skype handle is "anubisbarbelo"

Aye See You Sanicle!

Sanicle Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 3562770023 Shiloh A new HiSS SElementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 5 719788 S

from the Dragons of Creation!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Haha, I'm sure you do 'see me' Shiloh. Thanks for the invitation and the memories but I'm quite happy to leave things as they are at present, content in the way it's all progressing.

But thanks again. Flowers
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Sanicle wrote:Haha, I'm sure you do 'see me' Shiloh. Thanks for the invitation and the memories but I'm quite happy to leave things as they are at present, content in the way it's all progressing.

But thanks again. Flowers

No problem Icey Princess!

I shall allow the entrance to the dragon's cave to remain open for the DragonQueenBees Q=17 of the omnicosmos to enter if they should find their ways along the pathways.

Here is a Q=17 melody for you as your arrividerci present from the serpent!

You know of Q dont you? The next Generation of the starbound travellers?

shiloh, who loves you in your swimming pool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 am

The Fairy Faith (Part 1/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeGkx_5Uuk

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks for posting that video Mudra. I watched the whole series (naturally haha) and then came across this one and thought I'd post it as well. This young guy is clearly feeling the joy of having connected with the Nature Spirits or faeries and I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbNW6aqF-Jg&feature=related
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 am

Bit of an update for those interested………………

As I mentioned in post# 101 on this thread, I stopped communicating with the nature spirit I’ve referred to as ‘E’ in many of my previous posts as I suspected she had been ‘replaced’ by someone or something negative to me instead, which was my fault no doubt due to assuming she’d still be there after our strange experience and, being so used to her presence, I let my guards down. Brook sensed she was still around and I did also, but I figured it best to let things lie for a while anyway until I figured out who else was around and dealt with them.

To cut a long story short, E is still with me, although she no longer comes to take me on journeys anymore as she used to, clearly no longer seeing it as wise to lead me in the way she had been doing. She still blesses me though by answering the odd question for me when I think to ask, still in her very straightforward, down to earth way, and I still find her different perspective wonderfully valuable and often illuminating.

As such, I’ve decided to continue to share any general insights she gives me here again in the hope that they may serve others in some way also, beginning with the one below.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 am

I wrote that which I’ve quoted below on the ‘Calling all Carnivores’ thread in April of this year. It sums up how I’ve felt about gardening generally ….. up until yesterday that is when I thought to ask E about it all.

Sanicle wrote:
    Guess what people. Woosy here doesn't like gardening either. Do you know why?

Because plants are fed dead organic matter ie compost, fertilizer to make them healthy.
    Because bugs and grubs are killed to protect the plants the humans want to admire or eat themselves.
    Because when the plants are no longer producing as required, they are ripped out and replaced...killed.
    Because if they are grown for flowers, those are cut off, just so the humans can admire them in a vase.
    Because the hardiest plants, weeds, are ripped out as undesirable...killed.

All life is sacred and all life is part of the food chain. It's just the way it is. Maybe humans care more about animals because they are most like us, but that doesn't make the death of other lifeforms any less sad. Cruelty is wrong. Death comes to all of us.

Besides, aren't we all supposed to believe this is an illusion, and that death is an illusion too? Nothing to be feared?

My daughter and I were discussing pruning roses. I have a few in my garden that have survived but never really flourished and I’ve watched enough gardening shows to know that pruning and/or the cutting of their flowers is considered helpful for their growth. But, as I’ve said above, I’ve never liked doing this, worrying I’m causing them pain. “So,” I was saying to my daughter, “should I cut the flowers and maybe help the plant by toughening it up or leave them and not hurt the rose?” Then, “Maybe I should ask E.” Then I hear E’s voice in my mind saying, “Toughen.” She went on to explain to me the basics of which a lot of you no doubt already feel you know, but maybe not in quite this wonderful, unique way. And that’s what I wish to share here.

She agreed that plants do feel some pain when their flowers or branches are cut off or broken, etc but not in the way I was thinking of it, or as severely, while also insisting that we do them a service by helping them to toughen up and thrive through this adversity, as do all creatures on this plane. This is the pattern for all of us here. E then added that we can make the process an almost pleasurable one for the plants by explaining to them that we are, in fact, helping them by doing what we do, thanking them for what they’re sharing with us, and sending them the love that all living beings yearn for. And that that will go a long way towards masking any pain they feel, making it an almost joyful experience for them instead.

She then thought about it a little and ended up giving me this wonderful analogy so that I would be able to compare how it is for them in human terms. She said that it is like the pain we go through when we exercise sometimes, when muscles are pushed to their limits and so on. It’s uncomfortable, maybe a little painful in we’re unfit (me Rolling Eyes ), and yet we know it’s good for us as it will help to strengthen our bodies, so we accept that that’s the price we pay and will even thank our instructor for forcing us to feel this pain. Brilliant. It put the level of pain they feel into perspective for me, and how it serves them perfectly. She’s so cool.

One further piece of help she gave was in relation to what I plant so that I don’t run the risk of killing any plants unnecessarily, which is NOT cool. Now that I felt more confident about gardening, I was thinking about buying a plant I’d seen recently at the Nursery that I thought might do well in my garden. But she said, “Don’t buy,” then went on to explain that it would die in my garden, even though it was marked as being “hardy”. She suggested that I learn more about soil, positioning, etc before I buy any more plants to be more sure that I will not inadvertently kill any plants or (lucky me) ask her before I buy them so she can say yay or nay.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:23 pm

There is no doubt that by cultivating our presence and receptivity to the world with Love we give birth to the wisdom that unables life as a cocreation to harmoniously manifest.
    Your wonderfull relation with the elemental world is a living example of this Sanicle .

Flowers

Much Love for You
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:02 am

Thank you Mudra. Yes, I am indeed blessed.

A few more points of interest mentioned by E on this subject.

She calls plant pots "traps" and it is not hard to imagine why. As such, she says, we are even more honour-bound to give them what they need to survive and be happy as we are with plants that we take our of their own environment to serve our desires.

On a happier note though, she tells me that the joy we feel when we look at cut flowers passes to the source of those as well, as does the joy we feel when we eat of their fruits, etc. The plants enjoy feeling out gratitude and so don't begrudge sharing with us.

So there are many ways to spread our love to the vegetable kingdom while we enjoy the resources they provide us with but doing so comes with responsibility as well. As it should I think.

Flowers

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 am

I’d like to share a story with you (and so would my friends) that I experienced recently that’s given me a lot of joy, peace and hope about being here.  I’m hoping it may do the same for you.  I could just share the last revelation with you but it’s a cool story that gave me quite a few insights along the way.  You might see them as well, already be aware of them, or they may pass you by.  We all have different layers of learning after all.  You can read this as a fantasy story if you like, but for me I’ve learned over time that these beings are real, not least because I’ve often picked up very unexpected and strong emotions from some of these beings I’ll introduce you to.  I’ll introduce them first so the story makes sense.  The primary player in the story is, as always,

1. E I introduced E, my primary guide in the elemental/astral/4D realms, earlier in this thread (http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p60-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#48354).  E and I seem to have a mental link now so she’ll usually answer me if I ask her a question, although she sometimes volunteers info out of the blue as well.  She is great at explaining things to me that I see that I don’t understand.  When I go to bed she’s always there in my dome although I don’t see her anymore (don’t need to), just hear her behind my right ear as though she’s standing directly behind me.

2. Argon Argon is a black dragon and a very special friend to me now whom I see in my dome every night.  E introduced him to me two years ago when I was still a little wary of what I was being shown and not seeing too well at times.  As a result I was a little cool to this highly emotional creature which he ended up resenting, causing us to part for a while, consciously for me at least.  That factor is a part of this story.

E told me at the time that Argon and I first met during the life I apparently tried as a faerie, during which we formed a very strong bond.  She’s told me since that Argon has reconnected with me every life I’ve spent here since, albeit mostly unconsciously to me, and so was highly excited about meeting again when I would be consciously aware of him again, expecting us to pick up where we’d left off with this great, strong and loving friendship.

3. My two tigers My tigers first appeared in another dome I used to spend time in while waiting to go to sleep to join E in our work.  ‘Beauty’ was the first to appear to me, a beautiful female white tiger.  Some time later I found that we’d been joined by another, ‘Glory’, a young, male orange tiger.  Although a little wary at first I grew to enjoy seeing them there as they felt like companions and guardians, although they were initially very quiet.  They’d just lay beside me, usually either side of me, or wander around but over time I came to name them, greet them and pat and scratch them which they thoroughly enjoy.  Their personalities have become more obvious this past year and it was only a few months ago that E revealed why.  I was stunned and thrilled by what she said……..still am.

E calmly told me that Beauty and Glory are my unconscious creations!  Because I gave them the form of tigers, they ‘come with’ the raw nature of tigers according to the patterns of creation but my own expectations and behaviour towards them has refined their consciousness’s into what they’ve become today, a process which will continue.  They are loving towards me as that is what I wish them to be and what I’m teaching them to be in how I relate to them.  She added that they may remain astral creatures forever or can, when their consciousness is developed enough, choose to incarnate here.  How cool is that?!

4. ‘Fred’ This is the name I gave to a Grey ET I was introduced to in the Nature Spirit realms not too long after I met Argon.  I was told that he’d ‘left’ his comrades as he’d decided he wanted to learn more about human emotions, particularly love, and they requested that I let him tag along with me to teach him.  I point blank refused, having an almost visceral dislike and mistrust of him.

This wasn’t helped by the fact that I’d previously seen a group of Greys try to destroy another dragon a few weeks prior.  BTW I learned then that the Nature Spirits will accept you into their realms if you find your way in, treating you coolly but cordially.  The whole time though they watch warily and may even set a trap for you.  You can thus be lulled into a false sense of security if you have bad intentions but as soon as they are revealed, you will be very, very sorry.

Anyway, Fred wasn’t happy with my rejection but I noticed him hanging around watching Argon and I from some distance away some time later when we were still spending time trying to get to know each other again.  I decided to ignore him as I was having enough trouble focusing on what I was trying to do with Argon, but I was not happy when after some time I found that Fred had apparently ingratiated himself with Argon. I’d turn up and find Fred laying back happily against one of Argon’s legs, becoming more and more hostile when I asked him to leave.  Eventually Argon seemed to resent my coldness to Fred as well.

To cut a long story short, I turned up one night and Argon told me that I was no longer his friend…..Fred was.  Fred had apparently convinced Argon in my absence that I was not the loving friend he used to know and he thus no longer wished to spend time with me.  What else could I do but leave them to their ‘bromance’.

So these are the beings that came to be a part of that which E told me that thrilled me so much which I’ll pass on in the next post.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:23 am

PART 2 –  THE STORY I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU

E and I were talking about Argon the other night in relation to some other things she passed on to me about his past.  Thinking back about our earlier meeting, I asked her what had happened between Argon and Fred.  E told me that their relationship hadn’t lasted as Argon had eventually realized what a cold, manipulative being the Grey really was.  Then she used a term for him which eventually opened up new vistas of understanding for me.  She referred to the Grey as being a “dead mind”.

Of course I asked her what she meant exactly and she clarified by saying Fred’s mind is “cold” due to not being warmed and refined by the heart and emotions, the former being the most beneficially creative in life but either or both necessary to truly create.  “Dead  minds” can basically only ‘manufacture’ she explained, not create living, vibrant, positively intelligent entities that can evolve into such beings themselves, my tigers being a case in point.

Naturally I remembered reading that many claim the Greys, along with some other ETs, can’t reproduce as we do and do, in fact, live in ‘manufactured’ bodies.  I also remember reading that in order to create/materialize, emotional or astral energy needs to be added to the mental thoughtform and then lastly the physical energy is added.  E’s statement seems to back both of those claims up but looking at it from a different perspective.

But back to the positives, like my tigers created with thought and love.  If they choose to incarnate here, E says, they will be a more evolved type of tiger, mentally and emotionally, than what we have at present, their refined energy gradually working its way through the species.  Thus an evolution that will be better for all on the planet if they are tigers that are open to being friendly with humans, IF the tigers can maintain this conditioning once they get here and meet with other humans who are not so loving towards them.

And it’s not just me that may be being able to help the planet evolve this way through my tigers.  Remember, we all create unconsciously.  All our loves, fears and desires, if thought of them is held for long enough, eventually take form in the 4th dimension.  We truly are all co-creators in ways I never really understood before this!  But generally we are not only able to take delight in the positive entities we create (either knowingly or unknowingly), but also have to fight the negative ones our fears create as well, including those projected at us by others if we find ourselves in the lower astral realms due to being negative at the time.  (And then there’s those of the natural world that live there also, including negative nature spirits who’ve chosen to break away from the rest who work communally to serve all on the planet.  E calls the former “singularities”.)

On a side note, another being told me that the planet Mars is representative of the 4th dimension as seen through our 3D senses (our whole solar system being the body/chakras of our aspect of God).  It follows that in astrology, Mars energy is that of desire and aggression, in that we fight what or whom we fear.  He also said that we are ‘ín 3D’ (materializing as being  ON the third planet) as we’ve already inculcated the energy of the first and second, Mercury and Venus respectively, in our evolution through this solar system.  It is thus that life on this planet presents the battle between ‘Love and War’, primarily between Venus and Mars (as Earth is) with a mind (Mercury) to work it all out.   True or not, I don’t know, but it makes sense to me. He insisted that people need to know this as so many have false illusions about what 4D actually contains, especially as he also says, like E, that the veil between the dimensions is breaking down btw.

But back to what E was telling me the other night.   She said that naturally, it’s that positive heart-warmed type of creative force that all the Nature Spirits on the planet work to foster in whichever way they can, including those who generate it.  They also do what they can to help positive creators inhibit the efforts of dead-minded entities from taking control of our planet, and that includes the Greys.  Their role is to support and nurture those that are part of Mother Earth’s natural evolution, not assist those who aren’t and who are negative to its beings.

As a part of this effort, she says, their will to ‘discourage’ the negative Greys and other outside entities who are negative to life on our planet, was the primary reason they initially chose to make a connection with me and then re-introduce me to Argon.  You see there are quite a few more highly evolved dragons who like to work with humans in this common battle.  The Nature Spirits/Elementals’ aim is to help with this, primarily by shielding us against the weapons of the negative ETs, should they choose to use them on us.  A lot of these attacks occur in the 4th dimension apparently.

I was doubtful, I admit, when E said they can give us shields that can block their advanced weapons, but then I remembered that it’s the Elementals that are the atmosphere around our planet that blocks out the incredibly harmful rays of the Sun.  If they can work together to do that ………… well………..

So all of the above is what has led me to finally (after 60 years) being happy that I’m incarnate here.  To my mind, we’ve long been conditioned to believe that we normal 3D humans have to leave this dimension, either through death or deep meditational exercises that can cut us off from general existence in this reality,  to be able to do anything of worth creatively to help the planet and all life on it.  Now I find out that we all can, and probably are, doing something of real worth in the ways E has explained above and can do even more to help protect the planet as a whole from negative invading forces ………. not having to retreat from here in any way to do so.  Oh, the hope for the future and joy in hearing this!

Further to that, I can now accept that planet Earth is a wonderful school/reality for developing the emotional nature in all beings on the planet, between the two extremes, and why it’s necessary to do so.  Yes, it can be and is painful at times, but what better way to learn and evolve for every species here?  

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addtional info)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Thank You for sharing this Sanicle.
    That was most interesting and enjoyable to read.
    You are surrounded by wonderfull friends in that cosy dome my dear and have a great way to
    use your awareness.

Your experience brings this poem to mind ...

You are never alone.
    If you feel this way
    It is only that you
    Have closed the door today

Your own special ones
    Are always quite near
    To guide you and keep you
    So walke without fear

There are other on call
    Those you knew when
    They were in physical form
    Ask them to visit now and then

Even more important
    Then those noted above
    Is the Circle of Life
    With all of it's Love

Grandfather Sun, Grandmother Moon
    Spirit Keepers, Mother Earth
    Andd all of the brothers
    To whom she gives birth

Cyrstals, soil, plain rocks,
    All of our plant friends
    For leggeds, wigged ones,
    Insects without end

No leddeds, water dwellers;
    Water, clouds, stars too,
    All are of One Spirit
    And all are one with you

All talk to you too;
    But do you hear?
    You can if you just
    Open your inner ear

Many spirit firends
    Who are often nearby
    Can be clearly seen when
    You open your inner eye

Even in the city
    You can walk with Spirit
    Noise and bustle
    Are really no deterrent

See in lawn grass
    Patterns of life and
    Light shimmer on a leaf
    What a beautiful sight grand

Feel a bud open
    And then grow old
    Grandmother Moon's still
    And wonder to behold

Become one with a squirrel
    And with birds on the fly
    Stand still, look up
    Float with coulds in the sky

When your main attention
    Is on the lesson today
    Or solving a problem
    Or all those bills to pay

Let a part of yourself
    Be free to roam
    The Circle of Spirit of Live and Love
    It will be impossible to feel alone

Keep that inner eye of yours open and share some more wonders.

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 am

Thank you my dear friend.  I JT that poem...........so true.  Hugs

Oh and love your new avatar and signature too. cheers 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this.  I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily.  I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could.  Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles.  The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going.  But I hated feeling that growing in me.  I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation.  I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways.  What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations.  In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process.  But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb.  And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am.  I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson.  So, yay for me.

Love to you all  
    Lawless

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am