tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 am

Gee it sounds like you have an interesting and full life Floyd and that you're meeting and have met some fascinating people. Much love and respect to you. cheers

I do know what you mean about channeling.......been there and done that myself in the past and stopped doing it when it just seemed to lead me round and round in circles at the end. Some of them seemed cool to begin with.....the bait no doubt...... but then nothing worthwhile came through. At least they didn't turn destructive and seperative like I've seen some do, some that are followed and taken as gospel by many on the Net. It's like they've been programmed. Eek!

It was a great way to keep this little fish occupied and enthralled for some time though, away from learning more worthwhile things, I'm sure. But nevermind, we live and learn.........discernment I guess in this instance. It's all good and I doubt that the uplifting ones do much harm UNLESS you start following/relying on them rather than yourself. I'm still wary of what I receive now as a result but these days I've realized I need to listen with my heart to assess the energy rather than just the words with my mind. I also take into account that, regardless of the source, they are just other beings and they can get it wrong too. So many seem to think that just because they come from another planet, or come through telepathically, they 'must' be superior beings who know more than we do. I no longer see that as the case.

Having said that, hope you enjoyed your chat with the Pleiadians. They, at least, seem friendly towards us and I think it's always interesting to get a viewpoint from someone who would have to have a different perspective to our own about life on this planet and elsewhere lol. A good old friendly chat.

Re the Elementals.......agreed. The ptw will fail. Double Thumbs Up
    Floyd
    Floyd

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Floyd Fri May 20, 2011 3:44 pm

I like the Floyd music in this. The Judeo Christians try and try but they will fail.
    Their minions are riddled all over the internet, hanging around like a bad smell, spreading their manure of untruth.
    You might like this Sanicle.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 am

I like the music in the video too Floyd. But it may surprise you and others to know that I'm actually not a fan of paganism and witchcraft either. Any 'religion' actually.

Generally, to me religion is based on things that start out good with elements of truth in them, but they all seem to be taken over and made use of by those of a lower nature---leader types---who see that they can make use of people's belief to control those people and empower themselves, thus often corrupting what was initially good to begin with. As we all know only too well, from there it can degenerate into an 'Us vs Them' situation with those holding other belief systems and these 'leaders' can use these differences of opinion to start wars and harm people who don't agree with them. Ego wars essentially.

But I think followers often use religion to serve themselves in more subtle ways too, the need to follow coming from 'lower' causes also ie fear. People seem to 'worship' those they think can 'save' them from death and misery and placate them with love, ceremonies, rituals and offerings to avoid those things. They look to their god or goddess to grant them personal favours also, which is one of the things I dislike about paganism/witchcraft as they do it so overtly. The spells they cast are often done to serve ego-based needs and desires and, regardless of their 'thrice' rule, they really can't know what asserting their own will and desire over resources and situations can cause for others.

Another thing with paganism I dislike is when it's used to serve people's personal agenda, such as feminism issues. Because feminists have taken such a strong role in paganism, to become associated with it means in others eyes that one could be a feminist also, whether one is or not. This can set up another 'Us vs Them' scenario that goes way beyond just what loving Earth and the Elementals is about and I don't believe they are in accord with the issue of feminism, only the harm that it has caused in the past (and maybe still today). Men's Souls are just as tainted as women's are by that scenario, in different ways, and neither taint has served the Earth or the Elementals. It just so happens that women are naturally more open to and able to express the energies that are in harmony with Earth and Elementals ie nurturing life in manifestation. Men can be too. I believe the Earth and the Elementals love and nurture ALL life, male and female, and don't just belong to, or side with, one or the other and wish to work in harmony with both.

I do see paganism as 'on the right track' though if it encourages people to respect and work in harmony with Earth and the Elementals. It's just a shame that people make it 'personal' to serve themselves and harp on the past, needing to recreate old rituals and refreshing old wounds. It IS good to know the history, that other religions have worked so hard to destroy a belief in 'Earth magic', showing that to do so was misguided and how we've been misled. The videos you and Mudra posted should be in this thread for that reason. But I think it's better to learn from and forgive past mistakes that can't be changed and focus instead on loving ALL lifeforms here and now to serve the future for all.

From what's been passed on to me they just want to work with us as friends. They've also passed on that they are working their butts off to try to help as many people as are able to open their higher chakras because they know that it's humans that can do the most damage but that we can also do the most to stop the damage if we pump out the heart energies and help them with their work to heal the planet.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 am

Hi Sanicle
    As far as paganism goes I refer to it in a very general sense, ie, the natural religion (for want of a better word) of humanity before christianity and other organised religions began to impose their control, and eradication of the old ways (often by assuming many of its names and practices in a different guise). Then came the indoctrination dogma the fabrication of satan, and the relplacement of the goddess with the anthropomormphic God. Of course the artisans were sponsered to carry out this lie and demonisation of the natural ways via the usual methods of religious control, persecution and political propaganda.

If their job, (the mainstream religions) was to move humanity away from nature and the hidden life behind her then they have succeeded as now religions are synonomous with war, hatred, intolerance and self rightousness. We (christians) in the west have gradually destroyed the planet on which we live. We have a mocking disregard for our planetary home. We have become so far removed from nature im amazed anybody knows what a Xxxxxxxx tree is anymore. Money is king and we all know who controls most of the banks. Its a pretty grim situation.

I would say there is an excellent chance all that will change in the future as the planet begins to dictate who can stay with her on her terms and her terms alone. It is heartening, enlivening and refreshing that the centuries of lies, propaganda and control of the consciousness of humanity will crumble as the dictates of mother nature condemn them to the dustbin of existence and relevance which is where those horrendous institutions belong.

As far the as modern day paganism goes that you refer to, well yes there are clubs societies and groups etc. As soon as something becomes organised then it loses its essence and becomes rather pointless.
    having said that, I would take that kind of paganism or buddhism over the miserable alternatives any day of the week.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Sfun_b10
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 am

Well said as usual Floyd. Agreed. I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

I've been doing more research on the Elementals again and found this website that has sort of stunned me really. It's called 'Real Fairies' and they have contributors there who claim to channel various beings. One is an elf who calls himself Mr E who seems to be considered authentic, 'he' being quite the expert when questions are asked about the faerie realms. There's another who claims to be in contact with a dragon and, as for the rest, well......best you go investigate yourself if you're interested. They have a forum to discuss it all as well, which has kept me fascinated for some time lol. Here's the link:

I asked within if this is all for real and the answer given was, "No. Creation." Interesting choice of word that! (Think Tulpa?) But I'm not sharing what I do about my own experiences with the claim that it is all unequivocably real either, although it is to me. All I know is that I can see and feel very real and illuminating results in my life from listening within and experiencing it all. Otherwise I wouldn't share it with you here at the Mists. The people who post on this site may say exactly the same thing about what they're experiencing, so I guess it's all good.

That being said, this thread is not about 'me'. It's about the Elemental realms and I feel that all information available about this area of knowledge should be made available so people can make up their own minds. This site is 'on subject', may appeal to some and claims to be authentic so it's included here for your perusal. It's a bit of fun if nothing else. Oh, I hope that doesn't sound patronizing. Neutral

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed May 25, 2011 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added comment)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 24, 2011 10:57 am

Here's a link to another website that claims to have heaps of nature spirit photos, although I don't know that I agree with the author's claim that faeries have 'no wings'. Some of the photos are quite fascinating though. It's amazing what you can see in some of them, and I do like this blurb.

"Forget all preconceived ideas of what faeries, gnomes & nature spirits look like.

This website is dedicated to ALL the varied types of nature spirits - male, female & animal - beautiful and odd-looking that exist in a different dimension to ours. They are everywhere, not just out in nature and can alter their own energy to be photographed if they choose to do so. These photos are all real, these beings really exist and they are willing to show themselves.

When viewing the photos, please acknowledge that spirit has no physical body. They are energy so you will be viewing holographic faces against a background of trees, water or fire to name a few.

Do not look for fictional Tinkerbell - a slight figure with wings. The Victorians loved to illustrate faeries this way. Angels do not have wings, though they may manifest in this preconceived form. Unless I capture a faerie with wings on camera, my theory is that they do not have wings. Ethereal light can sometimes resemble wings.

Some of the beings are clearly visible, almost solid. To begin with, you may need to train your eyes to see them.

Remember the jungle scenes from the film, Predator? Nature spirits can perfectly camouflage themselves into their environment. They can infuse themselves into leaves, rocks, etc so take your time viewing!

The photos reveal a glimpse into the Elemental Kingdom. You may notice they are very aware of the camera and they have a total passion for hats.

Nature spirits work tirelessly, one responsibility being to nurture all that grows and also the degeneration process. They are present in the elements of Water, Fire, Earth and Air. They maintain our planet which is currently going through so many major natural disasters. Please acknowledge them and say thank you for they truly do exist and they seem to rather enjoy being photographed.

I hope this website will open your mind, eyes and heart to the hard-working elementals who deserve our respect and help in matters such as repairing all the pollution we have created like oil spillage. Our beautiful planet needs protecting from the damage us humans do to it.

Visit the Gallery to see the latest nature spirit photos, the Faerie Gallery is mostly blossoming flowers and the Wee Tree Folk photos are 100% manifested elemental energy.

There are two series; Fairytastic and Fairytastic Kids which breaks down one photo with countless faces for you to find.

The FORUM is abundant with photos, discussions, videos, research & friendly banter if you wish to read more about nature spirits and how to photograph them yourself."

Here's the link: http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/index.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 25, 2011 11:33 am

OK, I'm going to attempt to share with you what's been happening in my own meditations over the past week. These have created massive revelations for me....... life-changing really....... and so I trust them. But as I obviously experience what I do in an astral setting, I'm always wary of sharing them here until I'm sure what I'm experiencing is useful and not misleading, and that I've understood a valid message in them. Naturally in sharing them here, I'm hoping a reader may gain something from them also, despite them being a little unusual I'm guessing.

Lots has been happening over quite a few nights and I'm going to try to only express what's necessary for understanding as it would just take too long to type everything out in detail. If what I've written doesn't make sense because I'm being as concise as possible please feel free to ask anything you don't understand if you wish to.

I'll only give a little detail of the first meditation the overall message relates to as describing it all wouldn't really serve the purpose. Suffice it to say that, in this one, I was taken to a planet I was told was Antares and that this was my 'Home planet', an invitation being given to return whenever I liked.
    I didn't feel too comfortable about that and, after checking out all I could about Antares, even less so. The energy of the planet as described just didn't seem to match up with what I experienced there, even though nothing I read could describe the inhabitants there. So I just filed that one away.

The next meditation was a doozy and I'll go into a little more detail as it's relevent to the final realization I had. First let me state though that, for some time, when I go to bed and meditate I see like a shallow dome over me, I've assumed for protection. I was shown in a lucid dream some time ago in which I was learning something from my guide that I had a helmet on at that stage, that being, he explained, to protect me from 'fall-out' from the wars raging above which I also got a glimpse of. Not pretty. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen similar protective devices covering them.

This is relevent because in this meditation, the small flat dome suddenly became huge. I could barely see the walls or the roof. And within it was an incredibly beautiful outdoorsy scene, with even a magnificent waterfall cascading down a rockface over to the far left of where I found myself to be standing. A rainbow, birds flying around, trees, flowers and rocky mounds and outcrops here and there. In front of me, about 10' away was a slight rise, rocks and grass, and onto this rise strolled a beautiful Stag. It just stood and stared at me so I approached it cautiously to stroke it. But as I put my hand out to stroke its face, it lowered its antlers to push me back. I approached it from the side, thinking it may have seemed too threatening to stroke its face immediately. When I reached out to touch it, this time it stepped to the side, out of arm's reach. But it still didn't move away. I tried a few more times with the same results, the antlers coming up to move me back quite a few times, in the end making me wonder if it wanted me to step backwards. So I looked behind me (not easy haha) and saw a seat carved into rocks behind me so I sat down.

Next thing I knew an old wizardy looking man strode out onto another rise further back and to the left of the Stag. He proceeded to work some magic, spinning out a cloud of energy which eventually formed into a large portal through which I could see mountains either side of a valley. The sky at the back turned dark and a constellation appeared there. The wizard told me I was looking at Alderbaran, which is my Home planet. Naturally I thought, "What? How many home planets does one have?" Then he walked away. I didn't understand and wondered why the Stag seemed to want to show me this. He stood his ground, staring at me still, so I tried approaching him again, having done as I'd been instructed and thinking he might be more receptive now.

Not so. I was pushed back again until I realized I was standing with my back to a pool of water. I asked the Stag if he wanted me to go into it and, in response, he came at me with his antlers down again. Stay receptive, I thought, go with the flow, so I stepped backwards and found myself going down, down and down. The water was a little murky and as I sunk I saw what looked like dragons swimming by a few times. When I reached the bottom I looked around and saw to my left a large round area that was emanating a golden light, bubble columns rising up in a swirling pattern from it. I watched for a while as it was quite beautiful, but as nothing else happened I swam back to the surface. On climbing out, the Stag was still there waiting for me, staring at me. Why? All was quiet, nothing else happening.

OK, I thought. Maybe now he'll let me touch him. Maybe they were tests of some sort. So I approached him again, with the exact same result. All my efforts to stay receptive went out the window then. I was hurt by his reaction and frustrated, not knowing what he wanted of me. "Why?" I yelled at him. "Why won't you let me get close to you?" And he answered. I can't remember his exact words now but they went something like this. "Because that's the way you are with us. We've offered you our friendship and still all you can think about is leaving Earth, wanting to be somewhere else. Why can't you see Mother Earth as your Home and stay here and work with us?" He also said that I don't need to touch anything or see anything (referring to me always practising to do both better while meditating) because everything is around and available to me at all times. "We, and everything else, everywhere else, is always there for you. All you have to do is Be!", he said,

My heart just filled up when he said those words because I knew they were true. Here was I thinking I was doing such a great job befriending these Nature Spirits when all the time deep down all I was still wanting to do was leave or 'ascend'....go somewhere else......anywhere but remain on Earth. I've felt that way ever since I remember, never feeling like I belonged here or wanted to be here. While I'd been with them in my meditations loving all they've shown me and them, part of me has always held back, just like he had been doing with me. It broke my heart to think I'd been so ungracious when they've given me so much. And they knew. They'd seen into my heart and read it there.

I felt so much love for the Stag and the Elementals for all they've so patiently and unselfishly given me, despite my lack, and for revealing this to me as well. As such, the rest of the meditation was spent on letting all the love that was now flowing from my heart chakra spread out to them and all on this planet. I felt so humbled, and grateful.

But it left me feeling confused. Why had I been shown that I supposedly have three 'Home planets'? The answer to that only came a few nights ago. I suddenly realized it could be for a few reasons. One is that I've 'been around for a while' and each of those planets could have been my 'home base' as Earth has been for some time now (if all the past life experiences I've been shown are true). The second reason is, I feel, more likely. That is is harmony with the view that each of us has many aspects at any given time in order to experience life, seven I think is the usual amount given. I believe that my other aspects, two at least, are experiencing life on those other planets, Antares and Alderbaran. I also feel that I could have aspects on other planets I feel drawn towards, like Arcturus and the Pleiades, maybe even Betelgeuse. And THIS explains why I've always felt so alone on Mother Earth, not wanting to be here......because I'm missing the other aspects of myself and want to re-unite with them. It may seem like a strange thing, but in having realized that, I now feel quite happy for me...this aspect...to relate to Mother Earth as Home now. It all makes sense to me and, now that I know my other aspects are 'somewhere', it's OK for me to be here.

So all was well with my world now, or so I thought. The lesson wasn't quite over yet though. I had another part of it given to me last night in a meditation. In this one I saw another deer, not the Stag though. I thought I might be more welcome this time, given my new state of mind/heart. Maybe I was to be shown this, I thought. So I approached the little deer to stroke it. It did the same thing the Stag had done, moved away from me just far enough so I couldn't touch it, when I moved alongside and tried to pat its back. My heart just fell. I was then told about my other 'failure' to truly connect my heart with Mother Earth and the Elementals. Again, true.

It was explained to me that, despite having been told and having read about the need for it often, I still wasn't visualizing myself actively involved in a future on Mother Earth. Part of me was, thus, still holding back. I would only prove myself committed to life on this planet if I began to use my Will to create a future here for myself with them. I seriously had to rack my brains to come up with any sort of a future on this planet that I would like to participate in. But I now have. Besides of course visualizing life on this planet free of the PTW, I'm also visualizing a future in which the Elementals and humanity can work alongside together for the welfare of all life on this planet, with benevolent ETs participating as well. But personally, my goal is to be able to work with the Deva, as she offered, to do healing work again, not only with humans but with the dear animals I love so much. I'm hoping the Deva will be able to help me heal those things the vets can't figure out....that she will read their minds for me and tell me what's hurting them and that together we can get them the help that they need.

Long story I know, but so very, very valuable to me. Hopefully the reader will gain something from it also and see how much beauty is there in the hearts of these wonderful beings we share this planet with. I feel more at home, and peacefully so, on Mother Earth than I remember feeling ever in my life. How can I not be grateful for all the help the Elemental realms have given me, along with my Higher Self, whom I've made sure I'm connected to to guide my meditations. Although I guess it could be argued that my Higher Self uses these beings as symbology to teach me, knowing how much I love Nature. Either way, I'm so blessed.

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something I'd forgotten)
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty past 1 3 7 Many >>> * <<< 1 3 7 Many future

Post  SiriArc Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

Harcesis

Gaze INTO The Mirror

Double Truth

Double Dreaming

YOU THE HEALER

IN * BETWEEN

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Sdgwhe
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 am

SiriArc are you saying we are all like these Harcesis or that I am? If so, may I ask why?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Current day faerie realms

Post  Sanicle Fri May 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Another story for you. After studying and posting the link to the site - realfaries.net - (post #56), I went to bed still feeling bemused by it all, wondering if there is another realm that does include dragons, phoenixes, centaurs, good and bad "seelies" and all the other lifeforms mentioned on that site that those people who visit it really seem to believe in. I wondered if I might see them in my meditations as well, or if they even exist in that realm I go to. The faerie world described on that site and 'where I go' just seem to be so very different, a whole different energy. But, as mentioned, I was told when I asked that it is all "creation", which I took to mean a realm of tulpas ie enlivened thoughtforms, so 'probably not' I thought.

As I began to settle into more of a meditational state, I began to see a small flowing stream in front of me, about three feet wide and only about one foot deep, clear water babbling away to the left. It had a rocky and leaf-littered bed, in fact autumn leaves covered the ground all over when I looked around, finding myself in a old forest with many straight tall trees, a bit of a clearing on the other side of the stream in amongst the trees. There were only a few shafts of sunlight filtering through the trees here and there. OK, a nice quiet place to meditate I thought.

What really surprised me though was how clearly I could see everything. I've been working hard to see everything clearly in my meditations, usually only managing to see particular parts I'm directly focused on clearly, everything to the sides of that being vague. There's been an improvement in that I can see a little more for a longer time but in this place, I could see everything so much more easily and with a wider area of vision. "Cool," I thought. "I must be getting better at this."

I decided to go exploring, mentally moving off down the stream, still amazed at how clearly I could see it all. I'd gone about twenty feet downstream when, all of a sudden, a hoof came down in front of my vision at the edge of the stream. The colour of its fur was a dark glossy brown, so I knew it wasn't the hoof of the deer or stag that I'd seen and I knew it was a large animal. Somehow I didn't feel 'safe' either. I gradually lifted my vision to see what it was and got the shock of my life. It was a bloody centaur! It didn't seem to have seen me so I very quietly moved back upstream so that it wouldn't. Like I say, I just didn't feel safe with it. "No more exploring," I thought. "I'll just sit here quietly and meditate, stay receptive and see what comes...if anything."

Next surprise. This "faerie" appeared in front of me, only she looked nothing like the faeries I've seen in my other meditations. She wasn't tiny and glowing with light. She was like a little child, a little chubby with short, brown, curly hair and a roundish face. She wore an old-fashioned sparkly floral dress, like a child's party dress, gathered at the waist. I actually don't remember seeing wings of any sort but I didn't look for them either. Then, in the way of my meditations, like thought transference, she asked me to go with her. My response was along the lines of I didn't think I could as I can't fly, but she said, "You're one of us here. Just come. It'll be OK." So I just projected myself forward with her and she 'took' me over the stream and up to sit with her on a high branch of one of the trees which overlooked the leafy clearing mentioned earlier, she to my left. "Just watch quietly and wait," she projected. "I brought you to see a show, but we can't be discovered." I'd actually started coughing a bit at this stage (physically I mean) and I was surprised this didn't seem to interfere with what I was seeing either, only whilst coughing. But of course I was worried that we would be 'discovered' and the faerie did hush me a few times.

Then another faerie appeared beside me to sit on my right. She seemed to pick up on the fact that I was feeling a little afraid perched up on that branch as I do have a slight fear of heights and I didn't have 'wings' in case I fell, as I was thinking. She looked a little older and had an oval face with long straight blonde hair. She very solicitously put her arm around me, getting the other faerie to do the same to help me feel safer, which I really appreciated. Then we all turned back to wait for the 'show' to start.

I was wondering what on earth this show was going to be when, all of a sudden, an area of leaves on the forest floor started moving, rising up into the shape of a huge lizardy type of creature. "What the..?" I thought. It must have been about ten feet long, with stumpy legs and tail, they and it's head sort of squarish, the leaves that made up its head appearing to give it horns each side as well. Didn't like the look of it at all. And then another area of leaves rose up out of the forest floor, forming into another creature the same in front of it. To my horror they began to circle each other, lunging in for quick and vicious attacks on each other. I freaked out, telling the faeries that I don't want to watch two creatures fighting like that. The energy of it all was so nasty! Without looking at me the faerie to my left just told me to be quiet and that it'd be alright.

Then a wizard (believe it or not) strolled into the clearing and called the creatures to heel. They quietened and stood either side of him waiting, it seemed, for instructions from him. But I fled, my coughing being the excuse. It was becoming harder to control but I really didn't want to stay and watch this 'show' anyway. The whole energy of the place just didn't feel right to me by this stage. In my other meditations I'd always felt love around and safe........always safe, no matter what I was called on to see or do. Not here, despite the clarity. There was no 'warmth' in any of the energy, including the first faerie by this stage. She wouldn't even look at me, just glued to the scene playing out in front of her.

So I left, worked hard to stop my curiosity taking me back there and settled into a deeper meditation. The coughing fits stopped and all was well with my world again. At that time though, there was no explanation for why I experienced what I did and naturally I was wondering. Am I being shown that all the creatures spoken of at 'realfairies' do exist? Are future meditations going to introduce me to those realms? But why didn't I feel safe there? Where's the love? Why did the faeries look so different?

Thankfully the answer came to me today while discussing it all with my daughter. She and I have one of those wonderful relationships in which our two minds seem to feed each other's, helping each of us to see with more clarity. I can't remember exactly what she said now but I suddenly 'knew' what I was being shown in having that experience, and it's all to do with the difference in the energies and clarity in this as compared to my other meditations, which I'm now going to try to explain.

I believe that this dimension I experienced was clearer to me because it's one that has been more energized by humanity's focused thought pouring into it. For so long now all that's been fed to us about the Elemental/faerie realms IS those things and beings spoken of on the 'realfairies' website....in fantasy novels, fairy stories and myths. Even, as Starninja says, in artworks down through the ages. This is the only way the elemental realms have been depicted and come to be seen by humanity, including the more negative sides of it as well. So, as Energy Follows Thought, these, which I believe to be essentialy Tulpa, are the result. I know these beings exist as I accidentally created my own some time back. (Another story that I don't really want to go into.) But there are also many websites out there that prove it as so. The Tibetans have been practising this 'art' for a long, long time. I actually believe that they make up a lot of what is the Astral Realms.

And now to compare my own experiences of the Elemental worlds, which some may not accept. I believe that the vision in my other experiences is so much less clear because that dimension is NOT as energized by humanity's thoughts and belief any longer. And yet, to me, it is much more Real as the energies of love, the sense of safety there, and the beautiful awakenings they have provided me with validate it as so. And that reality, the Truth that can be discovered there amongst these wonderful beings who only want to work with us to serve the planet, is all but forgotten by Humanity. So sad. I truly hope that others will rediscover it like I've been blessed to do and that this realm can, once more, become fully energized again and be seen with greater ease and clarity so that they and we can all work together in harmony, as I believe we did in the past and are meant to do again as part of our reawakening and blessed future.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 am

Feeling a little sad today. To explain.

Firstly, over the past few nights while meditating, I've noticed that the shallow dome I mentioned in a previous post is no longer covering me. Good or bad I didn't know. Thursday night with no dome when I meditated there was no sign whatsoever of any of the Elemental beings.....nothing. No problem, I thought. I'll focus my intention on strengthening the connection with my Higher Self so that it can prepare me as a better vehicle for God's Will to work through. That seemed to go well.

Last night, still no dome, and initially no Elemental energy again. But after a short while, the deer's sweet face appeared to me. I moved to approach her and she turned and ran away. Disappointed, I again focused on my Higher Self connection. But she returned and this time I received the thought to follow her. I moved my mind forward and again she took off at a run. I was finding it difficult to keep her in sight, barely managing to do so. But after a short while, we were in an open area and the Stag from my previous (and precious) meditations was there. Also, to my delight, a cute little fawn. The Stag 'informed' me that the female was his mate and the fawn their offspring, the fawn now coming up to me, nuzzling me with its nose. I asked the Stag if I could now touch them and he gave permission. He stolidly accepted my pats, his mate was a little jittery and the fawn seemed to enjoy it. He was so cute, frollicking around and nuzzling me for more. No learned fear I guess.

The Stag then informed me that now that I'd made my decision to join and work with them, it was time for me to do the work to connect with them myself. It soon became apparent from what he said to me before he and his family left and from speaking with another gentleman who turned up for a chat ("Jock" who explained that he is no longer incarnate but has chosen to try to help the Elemental Realms restore their connection to Humanity for the good of them, us and Mother Earth) how the process I'd experienced had worked. And it's clear how much work I'm going to have to do for it to continue, should I so wish it.

Apparently the only ability I have/had to experience all of this with the Elemental Realms is in being receptive to connections they chose to make with me. All I could see and experience was a direct result of them projecting their energy into me, which is why my ability to see anything other than what they wanted me to see is so abysmal. That and the fact that their realm is so de-energized by lack of belief in them. So without one of them connecting with me, my ability to experience their world is sorely lacking. But this is the very thing I need to practise doing myself to bring more energy into their world and continue working with them. Needless to say, hopefully other people as well.

I was distracted from talking to Jock when a huge and incredible looking crane-type of bird appeared beside him. Pure white with an amazing red crest from its head and right down its long neck. I watched it displaying its wings for me and when I looked back, I found it hard to see Jock. "Practise," he told me and was gone. I looked around me and could see nothing! After some moments a group of red-spotted toadstools appeared to me, a little elvin type of being emerging from behind it. But that's all I could see.....nothing around it. I heard Jock say, "They will help you this way if they choose to. Keep trying."

I won't bore you with all the fragmented bits and pieces that followed......parts of various different (amazing) creatures appearing and disappearing, me able to see nothing until one of them did 'help' me. I ended up having to give up and leave as there was too much pressure building in the third eye area. I'm still feeling a bit of an ache there today just thinking about it.

I think it's quite obvious to assume also that the dome that covered me during the stronger experiences I had with them must have been 'faerie-formed' to help enable them in some way also, maybe to contain and magnify the energy. The other time I had a powerful experience was when that huge 'bubble' appeared to me that I was invited into. That was the one in which I met Quan Yin. So these orbs, or half-orbs must be connected with them in some way.

So there you go people. Wish me luck in the future as I truly think I'm going to need it.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty My view of the 'big picture'

Post  Sanicle Sun May 29, 2011 7:24 am

LETTER TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE CONCERNED BY WHAT I'M DOING

I get the impression that some see what I've been experiencing with the Elementals during meditation as 'dark', entrapment in the lower realms, or even deception created by the 'parasites' (whether innate or of the ET variety) that try to entrap us in a world of feeble-minded acceptance of their dominion, allowing them to feed off us. Or maybe just as pure illusion/delusion. So I think it's time to clarify my views in relation to those perceptions. My views have come about as the result of almost forty years of focused inner work and also studying other's views of 'what it all means'. Thanks to my Higher Self and the input from the Elementals, I think it's finally coming together for me on my path. If I neglect to say so, please put 'I believe' before any statement I make in the following. And please feel free to tell me if you disagree with any of it.

Firstly let me say again that I see all life/manifestation in terms of polarities, of God/evolution and Goddess/devolution, as per the creative impulse emanating from the Void, the source of all potential for Creation. When these polarities operate in harmony in any dimension or level of density, we have balance and harmony. When taken to one extreme or the other we have imbalance and disharmony, which is what I see the idiots that try to control us as having done. The basics, yes?

Another 'basic' is that the deeper we travel into form, the denser that form becomes eg rocks in 1D, and the less freedom of will, movement and expression is experienced at that level. One could say that 'life' at that level entails being totally receptive, unable to do anything but be subject to all the higher/less dense forms of life acting around and upon them. As one moves up through the densities of experience, we become less dense, have more will and more freedom of movement. But the Original Creator's consciousness is inherent in all levels of being as it is he/she that the original impulse emananted from and he/she is experiencing it all via all the different 'vehicles' created to do so, manifesting in every dimension, the One becoming a Multitude in expression. I also believe that those humans who use their wills to create positively can 'grow' God's/Goddess's expression becoming co-creators. But 'create' is the key word ie make manifest at some level. Being manifest to experience is the aim of creation. I see the Male/Active Creative Will as the designer or Architect of Form and the Female/Receptive Will as the coalescer and nurturer of Form, the builders and maintainers if you will, both working in harmony to achieve Original God/Goddess's aim to experience manifestation.

And we exist in this one, experiencing ourselves as living on a beautiful planet in biological form. Bi- (from the Collins Dictionary) means combining form; having two...Male/Female, God/Goddess existent within our makeup. We also have inbuilt access to both in their purer forms, those being God via our Higher Self connection in the 7th chakra and Goddess via our 1st chakra. Neither is 'evil', both just being the opposite poles of manifestation. The full 'upward' and 'downward' movement and union of the kundilini does, of course, give us access to 'knowledge' of all manifestation, etc...the God/Goddess energies. *I would also like to add that I see the 'geometry' of the mind as being angular (expansive)..... think pyramids, directed mental energy.... and more aligned to the God force. And the geometry of the emotions as circular (compactive) and more aligned to Goddess and manifestation, seen in the shape of planets, fibonacci spirals, etc. Both are at work in our realm of being. Take a look at any natural being and you can see both curves, mostly in the outer form and lines eg in the network of veins that vitalize the body. (end *) In harmony with polar opposites in Nature I see the God force as being heat and the Goddess force as being cold, so the two in composite and harmony as warm. Like our bodies when we are in balance with both poles, warm-blooded.

And so to the Elementals. A Deva explained to me that we, as manifested beings, can either take the role of those who wish to actively participate in the creative process eg humans, or as those who watch and process the active will the participators express, so architects and builders of the design. This can be seen playing out in our world of experience as well as bosses/workers, rulers/slaves, even parents/children to a degree. One makes the decisions and the other submits and 'does as one's told'. But one cannot exist without the other and both have value in maintaining the present and making manifest the future in terms of the bigger picture. On Earth, we humans are the activators/participators in the creation process, being aligned by design to God's Will in the process and the Elementals are the watchers/coalescors of that Will being aligned by design with the Goddess energy of receptivity. Both take part in the process of manifestation. It's a joint operation between God via our Higher Selves/creative beings in the higher densities and Goddess via the Elementals working with energy in the lower densities. We are the mediators between/channels for both. In other words, the Deva's statement makes perfect sense to me.

All of this preamble enables me to explain why I see the Elemental beings I've been in contact with as being real, beneficial, and of the original Goddess energy manifesting in and of this planet, working in harmony with Her to serve Him/God. For a start, and most obvious, was the loving sense of safety whilst with them and the illumination they gave me re things I haven't understood about myself my whole life. I believe the Goddess force is just as capable of giving this as the God force. Second was the shape I saw in the Devas in particular, mostly angular in formation, but with flowing energies also. The Devas are always white when I see them, although I believe they take on colour and many forms when they are 'working' in harmony with what they are working with. (Actually I did some healing work on Friday night on my daughter and the Deva, as promised, came to work with me. As such, I was able to study her more easily and I suddenly realized what her form reminded me of......an incredibly complex makeup of snow crystals! She is so beautiful. My daughter saw her with a pink tone. Oh and the healing was successful.) Also when I'm with them, I feel no sense of heat or cold, so balance. The fact that I (and a lot of others) see most of them as feminine stands to reason also in that they aligne to the feminine Goddess energy, although this could be to do with our mind filtering and interpreting the energy of what we see also. In short, all that I've experiences with them is totally beneficial with nothing to suggest they are anything negative at all.

As a side-note, I don't actually see the centaurs, unicorns, mermaids or anything that is a mixture of two different types of being as having anything to do with the Elementals. I personally see them as being remnants of gene experimentation done in Atlantean times, possibly one of the reasons there was a falling-out between the Architects and Builders referred to elsewhere. It's possible that some of these hybrids were created on the European continent at the same time or that they were imported from Atlantis. It seems sad, but logical, that latter day humanity would lump these hybrids in with the Elemental kingdom in that neither are part of our everday reality and both have become 'myth' to some degree. Either that or the PTW deliberately aligned the two to denigrate the Elemental realms for reasons explained elsewhere. And that explains why I hadn't seen anything like that in my experiences and did in that other astral realm of (what I believe were) tulpas and the energies there were so un-Elemental-like-----cold, unfriendly. Humanity's love of the exotic (and many Atlanteans incarnate again?) and bundling the myths together in their minds explains why that realm is so much more energized than the natural Elemental realms too.

So as regards them being part of any 'evil' being enacted on me, I generally see this view as coming back to a polarized, 'Us vs Them', fear-based perception of our manifested reality, which includes a fear of 'death'. Let me say first off that I find a fear of death to be more likely a by-product of the parasitical mind coupled with survival mechanisms inherent in biological form to ensure survival of the species. Those of us who believe we are Spirit in form and have a belief in reincarnation know death is no more than a release from 3D biological form from where we can choose not to continue manifesting in this manner/place to experience. And most of those who follow the spiritual way do so to evolve to a point where they achieve the same thing.......exist outside of the illusory life/death cycle of existence in this reality. So why fear what may come in a natural form (said to be decided by the Higher Self, or us pre-manifestation anyway) when it's little different to what you aim for on your own terms via spiritual practices? Could seeing the two differently be as a result of the 'ego' still wanting to be in control? Where is the trust of God in that mindset?

To sum up, the whole point of creation is all about manifestation in some form in some dimension or density. When we are in balance in any of them, working with God and Goddess energy, we thrive and add good balanced energy to all we are manifest with. So many say they love Mother Earth and want to help 'save' her from all the harm the out of balance idiots are doing to her. When the Elementals whole point of existence is to preserve Mother Earth and all life on Her, doesn't it make sense to do all we can to work with them and serve the Goddess in the process, especially as God/Goddess are One? If all Creation is life/manifestation, why not serve that goal here? And how can one do that fully without working with the Elemental realms as well?

Yes, Earth is getting to be very boring and repetetive in very nasty ways, but is should become much more interesting when we move into 4D life and together we can co-create it as being much more harmonious and fun along with that. cheers

See http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p60-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#47456 for reviewed and updated information on some of these views.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : *)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 30, 2011 1:38 am

I've had another thought. Could it be that some are averse to posting on this thread because I've lumped all the entities that work towards balancing and sustaining our manifested reality under the term 'Elementals'? If so, I can understand that because I've used that umbrella term some might assume I don't know what I'm talking about ie what I'm experiencing could not be aligned with Truth at all. The discriminating, categorizing mind most probably thinks that those I'm 'communicating' with could more accurately be described as Earth Spirits say. And that the Elementals are only the beings such as the sylphs, undines, salamanders, as they do work directly with and as part of the elements, and so two different things. If so, point taken.

My take on this is that the unifying force between the two are the Devas and that all work with and manipulate the same energies (ie the elements that make up our perceived reality, even at an atomic level) in different capacities to 'hold it together' and to try to keep it in balance despite what we creators/humans do to bring form into imbalance. It could be said that the Nature Spirits work at a 'higher level' in that they work to support the animal and vegetable kingdoms but, to me, all life is made up of the same elements and just take different form, including biological ones. So the Nature Spirits are still a part of and working with the elements, just in a different way and not necessarily a 'higher' one. It's just all part of the same spectrum of our holographic reality composed in different ways out of the same essential ingredients that match the senses we have been given to experience them.

But I would like to know if anyone has taken issue with me using the umbrella term 'Elementals' and if they could offer another term that covers all of those who work to support the Goddess energy of manifested creation in other than our normally perceived 3D spectrum, the balancing one to God/Creator energy to keep the hologram intact. If so, I can change the title of the thread.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Basic thoughtforms vivified by elementals

Post  Sanicle Mon May 30, 2011 2:56 am

Here is part of an interesting study written by Annie Besant on thoughtforms based on what she saw with her clairvoyant vision. I'm including an excerpt from this study as it describes well the activity of the Elemental realms at their most basic level as they operate in harmony with the human capacity for creation. I've added a few words, shown in blue, to make clearer this particular excerpt as it pertains to info given earlier in the treatise.

THE FORM AND ITS EFFECT

Let us turn now to the second effect of thought (the first being the radiating energy our thoughts produce), the creation of a definite form. All students of the occult are acquainted with the idea of the elemental essence, that strange half-intelligent life which surrounds us in all directions, vivifying the matter of the mental and astral planes. This matter thus animated responds very readily to the influence of human thought, and every impulse sent out, either from the mental body or from the astral body of man, immediately clothes itself in a temporary vehicle of this vitalised matter. Such a thought or impulse becomes for the time a kind of living creature, the thought-force being the soul, and the vivified matter the body. Instead of using the somewhat clumsy paraphrase, "astral or mental matter ensouled by the monadic essence at the stage of one of the elemental kingdoms," theosophical writers often, for brevity's sake, call this quickened matter simply elemental essence; and sometimes they speak of the thought-form as "an elemental." There may be infinite variety in the colour and shape of such elementals or thought-forms, for each thought draws round it the matter which is appropriate for its expression, and sets that matter into vibration in harmony with its own; so that the character of the thought decides its colour, and the study of its variations and combinations is an exceedingly interesting one.

This thought-form may not inaptly be compared to a Leyden jar, the coating of living essence being symbolised by the jar, and the thought energy by the charge of electricity. If the man's thought or feeling is directly connected with someone else, the resultant thought-form moves towards that person and discharges itself upon his astral and mental bodies. If the man's thought is about himself, or is based upon a personal feeling, as the vast majority of thoughts are, it hovers round its creator and is always ready to react upon him whenever he is for a moment in a passive condition. For example, a man who yields himself to thoughts of impurity may forget all about them while he is engaged in the daily routine of his business, even though the resultant forms are hanging round him in a heavy cloud, because his attention is otherwise directed and his astral body is therefore not impressible by any other rate of vibration than its own. When, however, the marked vibration slackens and the man rests after his labours and leaves his mind blank as regards definite thought, he is very likely to feel the vibration of impurity stealing insidiously upon him. If the consciousness of the man be to any extent awakened, he may perceive this and cry out that he is being tempted by the devil; yet the truth is that the temptation is from without only in appearance, since it is nothing but the natural reaction upon him of his own thought-forms. Each man travels through space enclosed within a cage of his own building, surrounded by a mass of the forms created by his habitual thoughts. Through this medium he looks out upon the world, and naturally he sees everything tinged with its predominant colours, and all rates of vibration which reach him from without are more or less modified by its rate. Thus until the man learns complete control of thought and feeling, he sees nothing as it really is, since all his observations must be made through this medium, which distorts and colours everything like badly-made glass.

If the thought-form be neither definitely personal nor specially aimed at someone else, it simply floats detached in the atmosphere, all the time radiating vibrations similar to those originally sent forth by its creator. If it does not come into contact with any other mental body, this radiation gradually exhausts its store of energy, and in that case the form falls to pieces; but if it succeeds in awakening sympathetic vibration in any mental body near at hand, an attraction is set up, and the thought-form is usually absorbed by that mental body. Thus we see that the influence of the thought-form is by no means so far-reaching as that of the original vibration; but in so far as it acts, it acts with much greater precision. What it produces in the mind-body which it influences is not merely a thought of an order similar to that which gave it birth; it is actually the same thought. The radiation may affect thousands and stir up in them thoughts on the same level as the original, and yet it may happen that no one of them will be identical with that original; the thought-form can affect only very few, but in those few cases it will reproduce exactly the initiatory idea.

Link: http://www.anandgholap.net/Thought_Forms-AB_CWL.htm#figm

It's a fascinating article including lots of pictures she's had drawn up to show what she could see clairvoyantly. Here are a few examples of basic thoughtforms created from the article.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Fig32gamblers The Gamblers.—The forms shown in Fig. 32 were observed simultaneously at the great gambling-house at Monte Carlo. Both represent some of the worst of human passions, and there is little to choose between them; although they represent the feelings of the successful and the unsuccessful gambler respectively. The lower form has a strong resemblance to a lurid and gleaming eye, though this must be simply a coincidence, for when we analyse it we find that its constituent parts and colours can be accounted for without difficulty. The background of the whole thought is an irregular cloud of deep depression, heavily marked by the dull brown-grey of selfishness and the livid hue of fear. In the centre we find a clearly-marked scarlet ring showing deep anger and resentment at the hostility of fate, and within that is a sharply outlined circle of black expressing the hatred of the ruined man for those who have won his money. The man who can send forth such a thought-form as this is surely in imminent danger, for he has evidently descended into the very depths of despair; being a gambler he can have no principle to sustain him, so that he would be by no means unlikely to resort to the imaginary refuge of suicide, only to find on awakening into astral life that he had changed his condition for the worse instead of for the better, as the suicide always does, since his cowardly action cuts him off from the happiness and peace which usually follow death. ~ Besant

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Fig33compassion
    At a Street Accident.—Fig. 33 is instructive as showing the various forms which the same feelings may take in different individuals. These two evidences of emotion were seen simultaneously among the spectators of a street accident—a case in which someone was knocked down and slightly injured by a passing vehicle. The persons who generated these two thought-forms were both animated by affectionate interest in the victim and deep compassion for his suffering, and so their thought-forms exhibited exactly the same colours, although the outlines are absolutely unlike. The one over whom floats that vague sphere of cloud is thinking "Poor fellow, how sad!" while he who gives birth to that sharply-defined disc is already rushing forward to see in what way he can be of assistance. The one is a dreamer, though of acute sensibilities; the other is a man of action. ~ Besant
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Fig38meditation An Aspiration to Enfold all.—In Fig. 38 we have a far more developed example of the same type. This form was generated by one who was trying, while sitting in meditation, to fill his mind with an aspiration to enfold all mankind in order to draw them upward towards the high ideal which shone so clearly before his eyes. Therefore it is that the form which he produces seems to rush out from him, to curve round upon itself, and to return to its base; therefore it is that the marvellously fine lines are drawn in lovely luminous violet, and that from within the form there shines out a glorious golden light which it is unfortunately quite impossible to reproduce. For the truth is that all these apparently intricate lines are in reality only one line circling round the form again and again with unwearied patience and wonderful accuracy. It is scarcely possible that any human hand could make such a drawing as this on this scale, and in any case the effect of its colours could not be shown, for it will be seen by experiment that if an attempt be made to draw fine violet lines close together upon a yellow background a grey effect at once appears, and all likeness to the original is destroyed. But what cannot be done by hand may sometimes be achieved by the superior accuracy and delicacy of a machine, and it is in this way that the drawing was made from which our illustration is reproduced,—with some attempt to represent the colour effect as well as the wonderful delicacy of the lines and curves. ~ Besant
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 am

Excerpt from a Tom Kenyon article

Before the rise of monotheism, during the high period of paganism, there was a plethora of gods and goddesses, demigods and earth spirits that humans interacted with. And in this deeply mythic and archetypal world, the Four Elements of Earth, Fire, Air and Water could be communed with directly. The purposes of communion between a human and an elemental were quite varied, and evidently included such things as cleansing and purification, the healing of dis-ease, empowerment, and in some cases, prophecy.

In the Essene tradition, whose roots were both pagan and monotheistic, the Four Elements were sometimes viewed as angels. And interacting with these angelic elementals was viewed as a way to temporarily rise up into higher states of consciousness.

I have personally noted that, for me at least, the air element is especially good for this type of thing (the transformation of consciousness). Walking through a windstorm can be exhilarating, enlightening and even healing if you are in the right disposition. When I lived on the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a time, I discovered that storms, gale force winds and even mild hurricanes were great transformers of consciousness. (Please do note I am not suggesting, for a moment, that you go for a walk during a storm or, goddess forbid, a mild hurricane. Such immersion into the elemental worlds is not for the faint of heart and is certainly not to be condoned in our overly protective nanny state where any attempt to step into the wildness of being is held suspect.)

But I have digressed by harping on one of my pet peeves—the imprisonment of the human soul by the soulless ones who seem to be increasing their numbers here in the post-modern era. Putting my little rant aside, let us return to a bit more historical background concerning the Four Elements.

The archetypal understanding of the Four Elements is hardly confined to the pre-monotheistic western mystical or philosophical traditions. It shows up in indigenous shamanism throughout the world as well, and many of these shamanic traditions antedate Christianity and Judaism.

In ancient India, spiritual use of the fire element became a highly ritualized art form. The roots of the Hindu fire puja unquestionably reach backward in time to the early beginnings of civilization. To this day, yogis and yoginis conduct sacred fire ceremonies, or yagnas, in order to transform inner impediments to their enlightenment through communion with the fire element, or agni, itself. And such sacred fires are often used for making offerings to deities, for spiritual purification, Initiations, healing and, under certain conditions, prophecy as well.

Buddhism also uses fire in many of its rituals. Some Buddhist sects use the fire element more than others, and perhaps most notable, in this regard, are the Tibetan Buddhists who use the fire element extensively during pujas, empowerments and many types of prayers as well. I will always remember the distinct aroma of yak butter candles in the temples of Tibet, their warm glow an ever-constant presence.

Moving from the yogas of India and Asia to the western mystical traditions, we encounter a fascinating bit of history. According to some scholars, the Western root of the Four Elements as a philosophical concept reaches back to the Babylonians and one of their primary texts—the Enuma Elis, a scripture written on clay tablets that researchers have placed between the 16th and 18th Centuries B.C. The Enuma Elis describes four cosmic elements: the earth, sea, sky and wind, which, if scholars are correct, morphed over time into the Four Elements (Earth, Fire, Water and Air).

Read full article here (includes meditation to contact elementals): http://tomkenyon.com/chant-of-the-four-elements
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Review

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 pm

This is a review of post #63 titled "LETTER TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE CONCERNED BY WHAT I'M DOING". Because of what I've been taught/shown in my recent meditations and other things I've been taking in, my views have been going through a radical change in some areas as per 'life' in our reality. As these apply to my perception of Earth and the Elemental realms also, I'm posting the basics of them here.

My changes of view are basically in three areas.........

I did think in terms of form being Illusion as opposed to Reality.
    I did think in terms of God and Goddess being opposites, now I see each as within the other.
    I did think in terms of heat being of God and cold being of Goddess, now I see heat as being essentially emotional energy and cold being of mind, in and of both God and Goddess and both necessary for creation.

As regards the 'All is Illusion' mindset, that manifested briefly in my posting of a new thread titled 'Tulpas R Us', which I've since deleted. It was based on old teachings that all we see in this realm is illusion and studies I'd done in the past on tulpas (created animated thoughtforms) which I recalled after witnessing a particular (I believe) astral realm of tulpas described in post #61. That lead me to thinking, "If all really IS illusion in this realm, maybe the older elemental realm I initially experienced is tulpic in origin as well. Now that I know how tulpa are energized by the power of thought/belief to become more or less 'solid' or 'real' could it follow through that maybe we are tulpa too ie more complex tulpa formed by our Higher Selves?" Seems silly I know, but that old chestnut of all being ILLUSION was at the basis of it and I, unfortunately, had taken it as an absolute being one of my initial teachings upheld by the fact that many still promote that view today.

Let's just say I now no longer believe that maxim. Now I believe manifestation on every plane is real, not illusion.....or the latter only in terms of us not being able to see it in atomic terms or how it is capable of manifesting at higher levels. I was also shown that life is reality by Quan Yin in one of my early meditations, given that I 'ended up' in a manifested Universe in that one. Another major clue was Broombroom's post here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2265p15-what-comes-after-physical-death#45565 given what Mellen-Thomas Benedict experienced. I've actually come to see the teaching that 'all is illusion' as an absolute as potentially a diversion to the path of darkness actually via non-involvement/association with life. All the ins and outs of that are too complex to go into here.

The second major change in my beliefs is, as listed, re the nature of Mother Earth/Terra/Gaia Herself. I realized that again I was thinking in black and white terms too much, seeing God as one pole and Goddess as the opposite pole.......again absolutes. Through recent experiences and after thinking it all through, I've once again come back to seeing energy movement and creation and being in terms of the yin/yang symbol in that each of us contain elements of both male/creative and female/receptive energy. That's every being, including Earth. To think of her as purely receptive (female) is pretty silly really when she also is a living being and is so active (male) and heat engendering herself, manifesting on the outside as earthquakes, volcanoes, etc, especially of late. As we've so often been told lately, she has the desire and Will to evolve as well and acts on it. But it does seem that we can be in alignment with and awareness of one (God or Goddess) moreso than the other and at the lower densities we are more naturally in alignment with Her in terms of power of creation.

So that brings us back to the Elementals and where they, and even we, fit into this new picture I have of us and Mother Earth and our individual and combined potential for evolvment and manifestation via our God/male/creative aspect. I'm still learning of course, as are we all, but currently I'm thinking that we may be limited re manifestation in either of two ways. One is that our planet might have what could be termed as a 'shell' around it within which all new forms we create, from 1D through to the beginnings of 5D, are encapsulated here so as not to potentially have a negative effect on the other densities or the rest of the Universe. The other idea is that humanity's ability to knowingly create/manifest with power could operate in proportion to those levels of being we've 'mastered' on a Soul level to serve and/or add to the broader life pool and most of us are still developing in those areas, especially emotionally and mentally, so much of it being done unconsciously still. (Too complex to explain all my reasoning in detail here and not really relevent to the discussion.) And it could be due to both theories.

But I think it's what we are still creating and experiencing unconsciously that is the main issue here and it pertains to etheric, astral and mental forms, so more subtle in energy, which we haven't developed enough to experience with clarity in our realm of 'being'. When we've devoloped 4th density awareness we will. Meanwhile that old ruby 'Energy follows Thought' has always applied as an absolute in my experience, although it has become modified somewhat in terms of group-thought, or the formation of Egregores, right up to a planetary level of influence. And that is the bottom line in terms of what we can both create and experience in harmony with both God and Goddess, knowingly and unknowingly. Both God and Goddess have creative power only in different forms, the former 'upwardly' and outwardly towards active broader experience and the latter 'downwardly' through more condensed energy ie manifestation to learn and experience. Both serve to, and can, enlighten us to expand the Whole.

But the Goddess still has the power of creation and I think this is where the Elementals might come in but they are more of Her nature than His.......receptive........aligned to and created to work more directly with her on the condensed involutionary path to serve Her creatures and, as such, She can more readily work through and with them to serve Him. The Elementals I'm talking about here are the sylphs, undines, etc. Where the faeries etc that the Goddess/Higher Self taught me through fit in, I'm still not sure. But I'm more inclined to think that they are God/Goddess created beings in their own right due to the energy they brought with them being of such a beautiful quality and that the time spent with them was so illuminating. And could a Tulpic Deva work with me to heal? I doubt they'd choose to unless one created them for that purpose oneself and I've not done that. They/she approached me.

I think the Higher Self (ie a higher state of awareness that we have access to in having already 'been there') can link us to both God and Goddess. 'Energy follows Thought' defines what we can experience, but we are not alone in our thinking. As a result of our thoughts and who we are more aligned with in them....Higher Self linked to God/Goddess, or Lower Self and group mind......what we can experience of any being in subtler realms comes down to four things.......who we are aligned to, intent, how developed our mental awareness is enabling us to access and interpret what we see in the subtler realms, and what path our desire nature has taken to define what we want to see and experience.

So that's where I'm 'at' at present. Thank you for taking the time to read this. The Karen

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Gif
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 am

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 2cpfg4l
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Water Air Fire: Earth TheTransducer Of Essence

Post  SiriArc Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 am

Thank you SiriArc, as always. The Karen
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty A Fairytale

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 am

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 SnakesandLadders
    Name of the Game = LIFE

Start of the Game = CREATION
    End of the Game - ENNUI, THE VOID
    Snakes = BLACK HOLES
    Board = REALM OF EXPERIENCE
    (Notice the head of the snake at the beginning of descent, thus decision to try another way?)
    Ladders = WHITE HOLES
    (Notice the similarity to DNA, awakenings triggered?)
    Squares = LESSONS
    Rows = LEVELS OF AWARENESS
    (Pretend there's twelve Wink)

Dice = CHOICE
    (Advanced Souls manipulate the dice to choose the numbers rolled.
    Unadvanced Souls do so unconsciously.)

Now see the board as circular with you, creator, at the starting point, which could be anything from the point at which you first chose to begin this life experience to the start of a new life lesson or even a new day. The end point being at the outer rim when the experience reaches its natural conclusion. Thus ennui .......non-activity, boredom, sparking a new cycle of creativity. 'Nature' abhors a vacuum.

Now see the board as repeating, multi-levelled, spiralling upwards with Goddess consciousness at the beginning and God consciousness at the end.

Another way of looking at the pattern - the Ouroboros.

See the traditional diamond pattern up the serpent's spine. See the wide points of the diamonds as polarity and the points at top and bottom as integration of polarity, the pattern multiplied in moving up throught the various lessons of achieving integration through all the polarities presented to us in life, each point of integration....peace, ennui (?).....being a spur to move into another lesson of experiencing duality. Continueing until all lessons available to us in life are learned and so, we begin anew. Thus...

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Ouroboros

Note: Seems I'm not the only one who has come up with this concept for the game of 'Snakes & Ladders'. I learned when searching for an image of the game to use here that it was created in India. Here's a link to an interesting site where I learned this, with an interesting version of the game displayed..... http://www.gamepandit.com/games/snake_ladder.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 am

The Faery Realm

Article (1) written for and published in PanGaia Magazine
    By R J Stewart © November 27th 2000

Q: What is the Faery realm?

A: A prototypical land within and beneath the surface land; an archetype of the natural world; a timeless place of regeneration, beauty, and allure.
    Hmm, sounds good already, does it not?

Q: Who or What lives there?

A: The many faery races, some human beings and certain ancestors, and a host of creatures that are the spirit counterparts of animals, birds, fishes, insects, trees and plants, and the multitude of planetary life forms from the most minute to the most immense.

Plus Others, deeper in, that we know less about. These Others are, in old mythological traditions, called titans (from Greek) or giants (Latin and Germanic), and are large beings associated with mountains, volcanoes, fault lines, forests, glaciers, oceans, and planetary zones and planetary weather. As someone said to me: “it is never humans that rule the planet, it is the weather that rules it”.

Many of the occupants are friendly towards their human cousins, but not all. Which is hardly surprising, when we consider how blindly destructive we have been. So maybe we need some caution and respect in this realm, rather than romantic wishful thinking?

Q: Why should we concern ourselves with the faery realm?

A: Because it is a place of regeneration and transformation. And, as primal traditions advise us, because we live in a complex interactive world of many interconnected beings, and not in an artificial world of self-referring antagonistic humanity striving against everything else.

Such are the basics of the faery tradition, as found in folklore, faery tales, myths and legends worldwide.
    But there is more, a great deal more. The faery tradition is the foundation of all spirituality, religion, and all magic. Thus, if we are to work to transform our depleted and abused planet, it is a good tradition to explore, and the faery realm is a good place to start. Faery tradition is full of very detailed methods of relating to our faery cousins, and to the spiritual creatures.

Far from being a whimsical escapist tripping-through-the-daisies tradition, it deals with shape -changing, large powerful spirit beings, seeing and sensing at a distance, potent and dramatic healing arts, weather changing, prophecy, and sexual magic. Oh yes, sexual magic…which is only one reason why orthodox religions do not approve of faery and human contacts. Both Christianity and Islam, for example, share the same prohibitions against consorting with Faeries and Jinn…with the ageless old ones who were in the world before humanity, and who will be in the world again when humanity is gone.

Let us digress, for a moment, into the cozy realm of the skeptic, and pose a “what if” argument. What if, despite much hardheaded materialistic life experience, there truly are spirits of the land and sea, invisible but powerful energetic forces that shape up as independent consciousness, often inaccessible to humans. Would you want to contact them, especially if you could help one another to improve the parlous state of our mutual world?

I guess the answer depends on how concerned we are about the health of the land, the continent, and the planet. If we are happy to merely plunder and pollute, then those fairies can take a hike…who needs ‘em anyway? If we are seriously considering any and all ways towards an increased awareness of the interaction, the holism, of all living beings on the planet, then this old ancestral world-view is at least worth a try…is it not?
    If the faery tradition is about beings inherent within the subtle life of the land, just as we are inherent, and if it truly offers working methods whereby we can come into a friendly and creative relationship with such beings, then we may even feel a responsibility to try it, as well as an inspiration.
    Very well: here is what you do…

1 - Find a quiet place free of interruption. Now there is a major spiritual exercise in itself!
    2 - Sit and be still, breathing gently. Draw in your random thoughts and feelings, and focus on the ground beneath you. If you are outdoors, sit on the grass or earth…if you are indoors, reach through the substance of the building down into the ground.
    3 - With your inner vision, your imagination, see sense and feel a Well opening just in front of your feet. See a soft shifting light deep in the Well.
    4 - Dive down into the well in your inner vision and subtle senses. You emerge in a grassy place, lit from below, by radiant Earth Light. You are at a tall standing stone, in the middle of a wide grassy plain.
    5 - Here you give a spontaneous gift, something that just comes into your hands, your vision, and your thoughts, to give unconditionally. You place it at the foot of the stone.
    6 - Now beings come towards you from the Four Directions: some come softly, others are more direct, even abrupt. Try to sense, see, feel, what they are like. They will take many forms.
    7 - Commune in silence with them for a while: what intimations, hints, or questions do they offer you… what visions of the human world do you offer them?
    8 - Now you return to the surface world. The rising radiance of the Earth Light lifts you up, and you rise back out of the Well.
    9 - You find yourself back in the surface world: for a few moments you sense it differently, as the faery cousins see it and feel it. Gradually your human perceptions return.
    10 - Write a short account of what happened, make a song or a poem. Plant a seed, or in true hippy fashion, embrace a tree. Remember, the faery realm is sexual, exchanging and sharing subtle life forces. Embrace two trees.

Some do's and don'ts
    There are many prohibitions or taboos in the older faery traditions. Here are a few that apply today, with some reasons for them. You will probably know of others, or discover them in faery tales and folklore (3).

1. - Never cut any flowers, nor have cut flowers in your dwelling. Why? The flowers are the sexual organs of the plant…you mutilate and kill them when you cut them…how would you feel?

2. - Leave small tasty sweet offerings in the same place each day…nothing too lavish… but high-energy stuff of all sorts. Throw it away the next day, for it has had the subtle energy taken from it by the spirit or faery beings. They do not require the substance as we do. They love sugar and chocolate, just as we do, but presumably do not suffer so much from its over use. Be cautious about leaving them whisky or strong beer…traditionally faeries love alcohol, but can become rowdy and dangerous. I report this from direct experience, not from a source book.

3. - If you are offered food or drink in the faery realm, TAKE IT!!! Traditionally we are told not to take it, which means TAKE IT QUICKLY before they withdraw the courteous and wonderful offer.

4. - Be cautious with repeated visions or subtle experiences of sex with faery lovers… not because it is bad or wrong, but because (like all sensuous activity) it can become highly addictive. Moderation is a word seldom found in the faery vocabulary.

5. - Never cut branches or plants with steel or iron. You should pick or pull by hand if you have to. Everyone debates this tradition, but I think it means simply that you must have loving contact to break a branch, through your hand, rather than with a cold unfeeling blade. Gardeners all know how deeply satisfying it is to pull weeds rather than cut them up…that is the very essence of it…touching and pulling, not slicing and dividing.

6. - Always keep promises that you make in the faery realm… the spirit of intention is everything. The worst thing you could do is to break a promise made in that archetypal and sacred place.

7. - Always be respectful to the Cousins: they are not “helpers”. Join with me, sisters and brothers, in despising the popular notion that faeries are “helpers”…how insulting. I suppose the faeries must, therefore, call us “hinderers”.

8. - Expect the unexpected.

Good luck in the faery realm…tell them that I have not given up, though I may not be back for tea at the time originally expected.

Link: http://www.dreampower.com/faery.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 am

In this article R J Stewart gets more specific in how he experiences and views Elementals, Faeries and Nature Spirits. There are so many different views around on the Net, but these are his and he's considered an expert.

Faeries, Nature Spirits, Elementals

Article (3) written for and published by PanGaia Magazine
    By R J Stewart © May 2001

During my travels in the USA teaching workshops, one question keeps recurring, in various forms. “What is the difference between/connection between Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Elementals?”

Like most questions, there are several possible answers, and none of them are true. However, we can draw near to the truth of the matter, especially through meditation, vision, and direct experience of the spirit world of our planet.
    Not the spirit world of angels, but that of our planet, which teems with spiritual life.

So this article is intended to help set the scene for your own experience, to offer some simple thoughts, ideas, questions, and challenges. Especially challenges to popular established dogma and propaganda about Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Elementals. As with most spiritual matters, let us begin at the end of the list, and work our way towards the beginning.

Elementals

Some years ago I had a conversation with the author Isaac Bonewitz. He said (approximately) that Elementals only exist in the formal temple or lodge where the ritual magician has created them. We discussed this for some time, and I think we disagreed in a friendly manner. However, his statement made me think about the popular idea of Elementals, as it is presented in modern literature on magic, paganism, witchcraft, earth mysteries, and so forth. There is, I concluded, a problem. If we think about Elementals as small components of “pure” Air, Fire, Water, Earth, with some sort of consciousness, we are making them too abstract, and too small. These “pure” Elementals are what Isaac Bonewitz was talking about, and they are indeed mainly found where they have been impressed into existence by temple magic. They have no independent existence in nature, and will fade if they are not constantly maintained. This is similar to many experimental or analytical situations in science, which cannot be maintained outside laboratory conditions.

Back in the late 1970’s I was at sea during a terrible storm in which several ships, including sailboats in the Fastnet Race, were lost. This experience left me in no doubt about the existence of Elementals…. they are large conglomerate beings of one primary Element, but with the other three present also. Thus the Storm lived as many huge wind Elementals (Air) and the mountainous seas (Water). It was also itself, a Storm. This made it, for the duration of its life, a Nature spirit, defined by both power and place.

Elementals are a gathering of forces into undeniable and certain patterns: the forest fire, the volcanic eruption, the tornado, and the earthquake. Anyone with spiritual sensitivity who has been in any such events will confirm the presence of a host of beings that make up the greater being, the total.

Thus to attempt to isolate “an Elemental” is like isolating an atom…perhaps exactly the same. It is a technical or artificial process. They all exist in Nature, but do not exist naturally in isolation, for they are defined utterly by one another. Many Fire elementals make a bonfire, or a firestorm, but they can do so only through interaction with those of Air and Earth to build that larger Elemental being. It is a matter of relativity and not one of abstract absolutes.

We are already Elementals!

Do not forget, dear Reader, that you are already an Elemental, several of them in fact. Our bodies are made of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. Our consciousness and energies are Elemental. That is, the philosophical or metaphysical concept of the Four Elements as relative states of motion and energy, but not the modern idea of elements as defined in chemistry and physics. So to find Elementals, we need look no further than our own bodies and moods. And, I would suggest, we should pay more attention to the way our bodies and emotions interact with places and with weather changes. In the faery- based spiritual traditions, interaction with weather and with place brings deep insights. This idea of ourselves as Elementals, raises a fundamental theme for our discussion, maybe even (greatly daring) a definition:

1. All beings in nature, corporeal or spiritual, are made up of combinations and rhythms of the Elements. Thus faeries, nature spirits, humans, trees, plants, animals, fishes, insects, mountains, oceans, continents, telephone calling cards, chewing gum, and canned soft drinks, are all composed of Elementals in varying patterns or sets of relationship. Some are highly active, some are relatively inactive.

2. Occasionally we will experience large Elementals, such as storms, fires, earthquakes.

3. Elementals are not faeries or nature spirits, but faeries and nature spirits are often strongly elemental in their character.

Nature Spirits

So Nature Spirits are…what? As is so often the case, we can discover what something may be, by discerning what it is not. Surely they are not cutesy little things posturing upon cultivated irradiated mutated cut flowers or lisping thoftly to us from the well-pruned toxin -laden trees of suburbia. I feel, sense, and commune with nature spirits as Spirits of Place…. powerful zones of consciousness and energy in and of, say, a forest, a hill, a river. They have distinct presence, powers, and perceptions, but they do not move around beyond their own boundaries. They are the spirits that the ancients called genii loci.

By comparison, and of a different order, the spiritual forces of plants, flowers, trees, are collective entities, within the natural world, and segments of these may live within or comprise organs of, any specific Nature Spirit. The collectives are found over huge areas, sometimes world wide, just like humans.

Thus Nature Spirits are complex entities, made up of a totality of many other beings…all involving Elementals. Just as humans, animals, and all living creatures.

What about the Faeries?

Traditionally, Faeries were the first order of spiritual beings in the world, before humans existed. They, like all things, have Elemental relative patterns. They are made up of Elementals, as we are, as all things on this planet are. But they, like us, are not just Elementals. The whole is more than the sum of the parts.

Faery beings, however, often tend strongly towards one Element. Thus a powerful faery being of the ocean will be of Water more than any other Element, but it is not a water elemental. When one of the huge storms develops, short-lived water Elementals grow in power, along with short-lived air Elementals. These large vessels or Elementals are traditionally ridden by the faery beings, which exalt in the wild Elemental power. So there is an exchange, an interconnection, but the faery beings are not the Elementals.

More significant is the long -standing tradition of the independence of faery beings: many of them are not bound by place or elemental qualities, and can move and interact freely with considerable power. Thus they are not Nature Spirits or Elementals, though they may participate for some time in the life- cycle of certain places (just as we do).

To put it more simply, faery beings have independent personalities, aims, thoughts, practices, powers, sports, customs, loves, desires, and use no computers or cell phones. They are free spirits.

Elementals, however, are utterly and only defined by elemental patterns beyond which they have no existence. Nature Spirits are defined by a complex interaction of power and place, a fusion of many varied energies of consciousness and vitality.

In Kabbalistic tradition, the Elementals are said to be the result, the end product, of the consciousness and energy of universal angelic forces impinging upon our planet Earth, and thus generating a response. All living beings on the planet, physical and spiritual, partake of that response, being energized and, so to speak, given definition by the ceaseless Elemental dance of relationships.

Conclusions

So we might conclude thus: humans, living creatures, and faeries, are complex. They are made up of complex interactions of the primary Elements of Air Fire Water and Earth. They all have affinities to certain Elements more than to others: the fiery temperament in a flamenco dancer, the earthy strength of the goat, the airy power of the trooping faeries that cleanse the polluted cities as they pass, and so forth.

Nature Spirits are less complex, have less volition, but are immensely powerful through their continuing interaction with all the other beings and Elementals of a locus, a place. This is why we feel distinct sensations in certain parts of the forest, in the mountains, by the shore.

Elementals are usually within and interacting with, all other forms. Just the same as we have many smaller entities that comprise our organs, cells, and so forth. Occasionally large and temporary Elementals will grow together, from many, as natural forces build into major events, such as storms, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves, earthquakes. These active Elementals are comprised of all four elements (like everything else) but with a potent preponderance of one Element that is undeniable until it runs it course.

Link: http://www.dreampower.com/faeries.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am

In the following article R J Stewart goes into the old stories of human beings having sex with faeries. I'll just copy the gist of his comments and give the link if you wish to read his telling of some of these old stories.

The Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns and
    Faery Lovers

By RJ Stewart
    ©️January 2003

If we set aside idle fantasy and self-aggrandizing delusions, what does it mean when a human is also, in part, a faery being? It means that he or she is closer to the real living world, the world in which humans, faeries, and living creatures are merged together in love and harmony. That human may suffer for this difference, in the hard artificial world of materialized humanity, but he or she has to eventually realize that they are not in any way unusual, but are, in fact, normal people of planet Earth. It is the isolated antagonistic corporate -greed driven human culture that is abnormal, not the soul married to the faery realm and the green life of Nature.

Faeries and sex

So far we have talked about tradition, and the spiritual implications of tradition. But what about the sensuous implications? Here, I implore you, set aside whimsy, prettiness and Victorian sentiment. There is nothing in the faery realm that matches the popular delusions about faeries; they are not the product of Disney, nor of repressed erotic mania (3).

Consider, if you will, ecstacy. Ecstasy! Everybody wants it, few people find it. Faery lovers, we are told, bring ecstasy. We, as earthly humans, seem to think of bliss or ecstasy as either a) physical gratification, or b) spiritual escape from the toils of the weary world. And we easily forget the dichotomy.

The secret of all this is touch. Forget, for the moment, all the popular material on sex and bliss, and consider this; when you touch something, anything, you are making love with it. A tree, a stone, the chair that you sit in as you read these words, a loving friend, a faery being. Touch exchanges energy. The intensity of exchange when we inwardly touch faery beings is that of the human orgasm.

While working with faery beings and humans in workshops or gatherings, I often find that people will be cautious, at first, about sharing some of their experiences after a vision, a meditation, or a ceremony. Sometimes such experiences seem to be intensely sexual. It is only when we realize that all touch, all connection, is sexual, but that we do not own the sex in a human manner, that we can truly understand the merging, the alliance, and the ecstasy that is possible with faery-human relationships. Yes, we make love with them, but in the sense that the entire living world is making love, that the universe is generated by eros; and certainly not in a humanocentric manner or in the petty realm of selfish gratification.

The quality of Innocence

To come into the love that is possible in the relationships between human and faery, we have to find our essential innocence. The jaded knowningness and pseudo- technique mentality associated with modern human sexuality is a dead end, and can even lead to a spiritual mortification, a stunting of the soul through constant self -referring greed. If we can rest in our essential Being, that innocence which we all have within, we can commune with, touch, love, the faery cousins and allies in clarity, without ownership, without loss or pain.

This is nothing, more nor less, than the way we should relate to all things.

Link: http://www.dreampower.com/faerylovers.html

Oh, and just for the record, no, I haven't had 'sex' with faeries. tongue
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 3 Empty Introducing 'E'

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 am

Just a bit of an update. LOTS has been going on during my meditations of late, not all of which I can pass on as yet. Hopefully one day. For now I just want to share that I've been introduced to a being who presents to me as female and who stays connected to me to answer any questions that come to mind if she chooses to. For future reference I'm going to call her 'E' as it relates to the first initial of the name she gave me and it also references the Elementals generally. I'm sure you'll understand why I choose not to give out her name.

As you'll have noticed by posts I've included on this thread, people who claim to communicate with the realm of the Elementals, Faeries, Sprites, whatever you choose to call them, also seem to describe them and their experience of them in different ways. E had already told me a few things about how they present to humans and answered further questions on this, some of which I'd like to pass on to you here for further edification.

To begin with I'll pass on that they all have the power to allow other beings into their realm ie see them, and block them out at will. I've seen E do this with one being. He was hovering over her shoulder taking in all she was telling me one minute and was gone the instant when she chose to block him out. I didn't really like the look of him and she explained that he insists he cares about them and what they do but they don't trust him as yet, so they choose when he's 'let in' and when he leaves. If he proves to be sincere, they'll let him stay more often. But I got the distinct impression from her that the minute anyone they've allowed in shows signs of being there for selfish or harmful purposes will be banished for good, no matter how long they may have been there. And that includes me. To them it's all about co-operative integration, which leads me to the description E gave of how they evolve and manifest to us.

This explanation began when I asked E what she 'is' after seeing her shapeshift into various forms to educate me. She told me she's a Sylph, which confused me given that I know them as the Air Elementals which manifest in terms described in Mercuriel's posts nos 2 & 5 on this thread. She went on to explain in terms of how they evolve in their realm and their hierarchy.

Basically their whole evolutionary pattern is about/towards integration and best usage of the different elements of their energy realm to fulfill their common purpose in serving Gaia. The less evolved are restricted to/stay 'true to type' and the more highly evolved can integrate with other energies if they choose to do whatever it is they want to do...ie shapeshift, drawing on whatever elements they need to do so. The longer their lifespan, the greater their power becomes to effect this at will. Although she did say that Salamanders tend to stay true to type more often as they love their energy field lol. But essentially they hold to the element that they were originally, which is why E says she's a Sylph as that is still her initial expression of being when not called on to be something other or 'more complex in expression' to achieve her goals. Obviously group consciousness and integration is their goal as well, just manifesting in a different way.

So faeries, elves, sprites etc are younger in their evolution, closer to 3D. E referred to them as their "children" and says this is the reason we often see them as being young, or children, because they are. And this is the level at which we humans can take on a life as one of them if we so choose, not staying long enough to evolve into one of the more integrational Elemental Beings like E.

Devas, on the other hand, are something different. They take on the role of integrating just the mind aspect of the Elemental realms and thus make decisions for all of them and on their behalf when necessary, leaving the rest free to do their own thing according to their own nature at all other times. As Devas are the mental aspects of the Elemental world, it's also why they are the ones who usually initially communicate with humans. That, E explained, is why their energy and expression seemed colder to me as they are, in effect, mind energy. But they also can shapeshift at will through pure mind power. And they do stay true to kind like the less evolved. It all just operates via a different principle and purpose. It comes across as the Devas being the 'boss', but E didn't seem to see it that way. They just serve that purpose for the whole.

This integrational aspect of their being pervades everything in the way they work together and view life. E is so matter-of-fact and calm about everything and is passing it on to me and I'd like to see if I can pass some of that along to you also in this section. E uses few words to talk to me, but I get an impression of fuller meaning along with them. So I hope that in passing on her words with a particular example, you'll still get the same understanding she gave me so that you can see how calming her approach to life is.

At one point, I was thinking about past experiences I've had on inner levels, knowing I'd been misled back then, and was wondering if I was now experiencing the same type of energy or if the last being (a male astral traveller) I connected with could interfere now. E just shrugged my worries off and essentially made me feel a bit of a dill for worrying. She said, "We change it all," meaning the energy construct that was around me before during my communications with him, ending a few years back. She then went on to describe the history of it. (I'll add bits in brackets for better understanding.) "He came. (so) We go (left). (Then) we learn(ed) to communicate with you like him. It OK. We always be here. Now WE talk. You know how. He teach (taught) you. And us. They all teach you." 'All!?' I asked her. "Many," she replied. "You not know. They change. Infiltrate your manner.....way of being with them. Over time. It's all good. Always is. Trust. It's a long claim you have, on all of us who help you. Including him. It change every year, every life. But always the same deep down. We love you. He love you. You all love us. We work together to show Time us in you. It all work out. Go now."

I also now have a different perception of the Elemental Being's purpose. I now see them as being made manifest by Gaia as Her 'eyes, ears and hands' to take care of Her outer forms and creatures, or maybe I should say Her co-creation with God Force. Through Her Elemental expressions She can more readily take care of Her 'outgrowths', achieve balance, and even arbitrate with we humans when necessary. They give Her vision and movement and even a Voice to implement Her Will and Intent in Her realm of Being.

One more thing I'd like to share about my association with E. She has asked me to work alongside her during my sleeptime and I was absolutely thrilled to find out in what area. That is dealing with those who inflict cruelty on animals! Crazy Happy You've go no idea how much it gladdens my heart to know that I'm actually able to DO something about these moronic people now!! I don't know as yet how this is going to play out as she and I both agree that it's best if I don't know consciously as yet until we've learned if I have the strength to confront these scenarios and respond in harmony with their methods.

I love you

Additional comments: I failed to mention in the above that I also 'knew' E's name when I met her, just like I did with Quan Yin, and it stunned me just as much when it just popped out of my mouth while chatting to her, coming to mind so very naturally.

I'd also like to add that I've come to realize, in relation to this....
    Devas, on the other hand, are something different. They take on the role of integrating just the mind aspect of the Elemental realms and thus make decisions for all of them and on their behalf when necessary, leaving the rest free to do their own thing according to their own nature at all other times.
    ....that it all makes perfect sense in terms of how lifeforms function. It's the same in us ie the mind organizes and dictates the functioning of the elements in our bodies, those basic elements being the same in all life in manifestation in all its grouped formats of existence.

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 am