tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

shiloh
    shiloh

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  shiloh Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Sanicle wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this.  I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily.  I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could.  Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles.  The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going.  But I hated feeling that growing in me.  I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation.  I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways.  What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations.  In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process.  But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb.  And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am.  I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson.  So, yay for me.

Love to you all  
    We create boundaries all around us on every level to protect ourselves and maintain control.
    When based on fear, the boundaries can become prisons for our Soul
    Beliefs can become a mental prison if too strictly held to, shutting out the Light
    Lawless
    For an Iceland Princess for her words of wisdom!

Anyone not able to view the Abraxas video, due to server restrictions, can download this video from:
    http://thuban.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKLGHE/santana_-_abraxas.flv and then play it on an appropriate native-generic media player.

The Karen ShilohElementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Hidden-09The Karen 

Methuselah and Senator Trees in the Rainforests of the Ancestors
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=198F0EDB-5E5F-4687-AE92-425FE34EC11E
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 am

Thank you for the kind words Shiloh, and for the music that brought back many good, old memories. Experience really is the best teacher, isn't it. Cool 

P.S. I love you in "charmer mode" too haha. Hugs 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 am

Sanicle wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this.  I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily.  I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could.  Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles.  The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going.  But I hated feeling that growing in me.  I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation.  I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways.  What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations.  In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process.  But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb.  And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am.  I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson.  So, yay for me.

Love to you all  
    Lawless
    That is wonderfull Sanicle. Thank you for your insight.
    Although this is a world we share all in common I think it is important to built one's own truth based on own experience.
    No outside knowledge can replace this nor can it do it for you.
    I believe problems arise when we stray from that fine line. But that is ok too as it's part of the learning process.
    The moment we walk on our path peace comes as a hug of the warmest kind.

The Karen 

Much Love for You

mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 am

My dear friend........every post you make is "like a hug of the very warmest kind"....... a perfect description of the energy you emit so effortlessly. I wonder if you fully realize just how beautifully you gift us all each time you write.

Love you always Hugs Enlightened Hugs 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 am

I wish to record here what is, for me, an amazing and significant event to do with (I believe) the Elementals.  I have to think it has some significance, in being so unusual, but I guess it may take me while to figure it out, if I ever do.

I mentioned once on another thread that, for years now, I hear what I think of as Undines....water elementals.....singing to me through the falling water when I take a shower.  I hear these songs just beneath the other,  more obvious sounds of showering, like the water splashing around and hitting the floor, rushing through the shower-head, etc.  It's like a whirring chorus of voices....no words.  Actually, it's rather like the crickets in the video I'll include below for those who haven't had the pleasure of listening to it that a dear soul posted here some time ago.  (Unfortunately, I forget who it was.)

Anyway, these songs are beautiful, soothing, uplifting and at times sound like snatches of songs I think I know.  For instance I remember a little while ago I thought they'd begun to sing that song that goes "Give me a home where the buffaloes roam and the deer and antelope play", but then the tune changed into something else, which is what usually happens when I think I recognize it.  Usually though, the tunes are none I remember hearing before, but always beautiful.  I DO look forward to having a shower, just to hear this singing.

But tonight, lo and behold, the song I heard I recognized.  It was repeated over and over and never once deviated from the tune I know...........we ALL probably know.  The song was Auld Lang Syne!!  I've looked up the words on Wiki of course. The ballad was originally written in 1711 by James Watson (as below)  and shows considerable similarity in the first verse and the chorus to Burns' later poem, and is almost certainly derived from the same "old song". 
    Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
    and never thought upon;
    The flames of Love extinguished,
    and fully past and gone:
    Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
    that loving Breast of thine;
    That thou canst never once reflect
    On Old long syne.
    CHORUS:On Old long syne my Jo,
    On Old long syne,
    That thou canst never once reflect,
    On Old long syne.

This is how we usually sing it these days.

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
    and never brought to mind ?
    Should old acquaintance be forgot,
    and old lang syne ?
    CHORUS:For auld lang syne, my dear,
    for auld lang syne,
    we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
    for auld lang syne.
    And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
    and surely I’ll buy mine !
    And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
    for auld lang syne.
    CHORUS
    We two have run about the slopes,
    and picked the daisies fine ;
    But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
    since auld lang syne.
    CHORUS
    We two have paddled in the stream,
    from morning sun till dine ;
    But seas between us broad have roared
    since auld lang syne.
    CHORUS
    And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
    And give us a hand o’ thine !
    And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
    for auld lang syne.
    CHORUS
    So those are the words.  And I have a lot the think about as a result.  And here are those crickets I promised you.  Enjoy.  Lawless 

Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello all.

I was perusing the internet looking for information about fairies and elementals and related phenomena when the thought popped into my head that I should check in on the Mists, which I haven't gone to in a while. Lo and behold, the first thing I see is this thread about elementals. I had a very powerful encounter with fairies recently that solidified my belief in them and I want to share it here.

I'm traveling around the US right now, hitchhiking and bussing; staying with friends and family (or people I meet). I was in Western Massachusetts about 2 weeks ago and the last thing I did before leaving was to go to a campout music festival in Greenfield.

Another part of this story. I consider myself somewhat of a self-taught 'mushroom shaman'. I've guided people in magic mushroom trips and seen incredible wisdom revealed to uncountable people. I believe that magic mushrooms raise our vibrations for a period of time and give individuals a taste of larger realities. Needless to say, the intention to learn is one of the most important parts with mushrooms, so I don't think that all who ingest them are benefitting.

While traveling, I hadn't consumed any for a while. At this festival, the opportunity arose for some mushrooms that had good energy in them. I purchased a modest amount and consumed about half of them in my tent while meditating. Walking over to the main stage I felt their effect on me pretty quickly. Standing at the main stage one of the most powerful feelings of 'wiseness' came upon me that I had ever felt before and I felt incredibly attuned to myself and my surroundings. It came to me that I was to learn about the 'bigger picture' going on around me.

I stood in various points near the main stage and central fire just taking in the crowd and the music and the flow of people in a way I hadn't done before. Then I felt compelled to return to my tent. On the way back I was nearly overcome a few times by too-much-stimulation. My senses were so heightened and there was so much music and so many people that I had to stop a good many times and ground myself with the Earth before I could continue moving.

I was standing next to one of the smaller woods stages admiring the beauty of nature and music while also contemplating methods of how the stage could be more integrated into the natural world, when all of a sudden my head fell forward and I felt beings speaking into my mind. They said they felt conflicted about music festivals such as this one because they knew humans wanted to have fun but the whole process of the music festival was very damaging to the land and could be done much better. I was totally surprised by this, and felt immediately that it was coming from fairies or some other forest spirits.

I kept standing there. A guy walked by me and said 'hi!' enthusiastically. I was lost in thought about what happened so this encounter caught me off guard. He said 'I like your style' and walked off. I looked on and said 'I like your style too'. Something about this felt significant. Lolerz 

At that moment I felt a tug and a gust of wind and I felt myself move with it. It subtly directed me over to my tent.

I got in and I closed my eyes. Fairies + other spirits danced and played informing me of great changes going on on earth and how I could be a great communicator. They said it was difficult for them to have so few people not even believe they were real! Some notable things they said or did were:
    -They cleared some of my chest energies relating to allergies and birth trauma. I writhed and yelled as this happened but it felt incredible
    -they said they'd teach me about the connection between fairies and mushrooms
    -they encourage me to see the larger picture in everything
    -I can help bridge the various (illusory) gaps between science and spirituality
    -I can create major improvements to home living pertaining to house design and material use + composting
    -They also discussed the importance of Sacred Geometry, but I didn't grasp the details, aside from that many ancient cultures understood it better than we do today.

There was even a point where Obama came up in my mind, much to my surprise, as someone who was very open to a lot of these changes, and could become a big part of the movement.

The last major part was that during this communication/channeling, they kept reiterating that for this sort of process to work, the most important thing was for me to be comfortable, and for me to realize that all the answers were in me. Much of the time it was like they were leading me along with hints, but the insights all came from my own being. The comfort part had to do with my shifting of positions so that my body wasn't distracting me from my communication with them.

-Also, time was pretty meaningless, but I think this all happened in a span of about 15 minutes. Since I remember the band outside playing something like 3 to 5 songs while this was occurring.

I haven't had such clear communication with them since then. But it piqued my curiosity about spirits, fairies and nature spirits in particular, though I think angels were helping in the healing aspect of it.Spiritual 

I've read about 3 pages of this thread so far and will get to the rest soon since there's so much good information and resources, I really felt the urge to write this out. I'm also happy to add detail too if anyone has any questions.

Forever in JT 
    Crazee
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:52 am

Thank you so much for adding your story to this thread Crazee.  Sounds like an amazing experience you had and I'm so pleased they shared with you.  One of E's common 'complaints' also is that so few people believe in them now and that they could do so much more to help all life on the planet if people worked with them, so I truly hope they can add you to their ranks now.  

You indicated that you've had other contact with them since then, albeit no so clearly, and offered to answer questions, so here I go, lol.

What have your recent contacts been like?

Do you feel closer to all of Nature now, and have you noticed more 'interest' from the birds and animals in you since then....and returned it?

Are you in a position to " help bridge the various (illusory) gaps between science and spirituality" or help with creating "major improvements to home living pertaining to house design and material use + composting" that they suggested you could?

I also love where you said they were leading you along with "hints" and that you yourself could "fill in the gaps" from within.  E talks to me this way too.  She'll say a word or two, or even a sentence, and they seem to trigger much more information, as though I'm remembering the full story of what she's referring to.  Often when I wake up in the morning memories come too, or insights in relation to what we've gone through together the night before, especially in 'bigger picture' terms.  It's been developing more as time has gone on and I hope the same happens with you.

My life has certainly become much more interesting since I focused more on these energies, often in ways that are totally unexpected, as you'll no doubt notice if you manage to work you way through this thread.  I shake my head now at how  much I've learned and grown over the years, especially when I see it in hindsight.

Thank you again for contributing and I look forward to hearing your answers.

Lawless
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you so much for adding your story to this thread Crazee.  Sounds like an amazing experience you had and I'm so pleased they shared with you.  One of E's common 'complaints' also is that so few people believe in them now and that they could do so much more to help all life on the planet if people worked with them, so I truly hope they can add you to their ranks now.  

You indicated that you've had other contact with them since then, albeit no so clearly, and offered to answer questions, so here I go, lol.

What have your recent contacts been like?
    It's been more in the way of intuitions and the like. I got a fairy tarot deck that I sometimes connect with really strongly. I also got a book called "Healing with the Fairies" that popped out to me in the last spiritual shop I went into.

Here's the scoop. After this happened I kind of walked around a bit dazed the rest of the day. And as the effects of the mushrooms went away I got somewhat of a post-trip/channel come down. I ate a lot of low resonating food and didn't make much effort to talk to people. One thing the fairies talked to me about as this was happening was how it was totally up to me to decide to believe the whole thing was a silly hallucination, or I could choose to remember and build on my knowledge and connection with the fairy-spirit world. Every time that came up I insisted that I wanted to remember.

But, sticking to my story with most of my acquaintances can lead alienation. The come down where I ate a lot of food I wouldn't normally (candy, low-quality grilled cheese, etc) was kind of like when someone drinks after a break up. More accurately, it was like drinking to forget or to avoid a situation I know I have to address. I was hurting myself because in some ways I'm afraid to be a spokesperson for elementals, fairies, and the spirit world.

I do think about them every day, and I'm always making attempts to connect. I think they are helping me with my meditations but the channel hasn't completely opened yet again like it did.

Sanicle wrote:
    Do you feel closer to all of Nature now, and have you noticed more 'interest' from the birds and animals in you since then....and returned it?
    I do my best to be interactive with nature. I use telepathic messages to plants and animals that I encounter. Trees have communicated very clearly to me before when I'm hiking in the woods experiencing mushrooms. Mushrooms are a beautiful aid that have been placed for us, but I need to be able to create these clear connections without their aid at this point. Trees though, OMYGOD Cheerful  they are so full of love and comfort I can't even describe. It's their delight to be climbed on and played in and to lend an ear.

Sanicle wrote:
    Are you in a position to " help bridge the various (illusory) gaps between science and spirituality" or help with creating "major improvements to home living pertaining to house design and material use + composting" that they suggested you could?
    Yes, I definitely am. My first major project that I participated in strongly to bring together science, spirituality, and many other fields together was an academic conference at my university with a beautiful organization called the Brain, Mind, & Consciousness Society. Here is the website for the event, it happened in the spring bmcconference. Went extremely well.

I've been going around telling people how much a win-win situation composting is. Large-scale composting by individuals and cities can remedy two major problems we have right now. 1) soil depletion through overuse of chemical fertilizers and 2) fertile soil is one of the largest carbon sink on the planet and composting absorb massive amounts of greenhouse gases, thereby balancing our weather and seasons. I spoke about it on a local radio show in Massachusetts and intend to spread the word around as much as I can.

I want to get into permaculture, that idea hasn't manifested much physically yet but I intend to do a permaculture course at some point and that will help me understand better how to improve home design and use materials that are friendly to the earth.Laugh 

Sanicle wrote:
    I also love where you said they were leading you along with "hints" and that you yourself could "fill in the gaps" from within.  E talks to me this way too.  She'll say a word or two, or even a sentence, and they seem to trigger much more information, as though I'm remembering the full story of what she's referring to.  Often when I wake up in the morning memories come too, or insights in relation to what we've gone through together the night before, especially in 'bigger picture' terms.  It's been developing more as time has gone on and I hope the same happens with you.
    Yeh, I hope so too. I'm very impressed by your meditations. I want to get on that level haha; full-fledged inter-dimensional travel. Meditating I often arrive in a very blank space and lose most perception of my physical space, but it hasn't yet taken much of a clear visual aspect. Sometimes I see fractals and patterns.Blink 

Sanicle wrote:
    My life has certainly become much more interesting since I focused more on these energies, often in ways that are totally unexpected, as you'll no doubt notice if you manage to work you way through this thread.  I shake my head now at how  much I've learned and grown over the years, especially when I see it in hindsight.

Thank you again for contributing and I look forward to hearing your answers.

Lawless
    My my, so much fun and learning. I vow to always be open to it and never believe I've reached an end point. All that we ever learn is to be expanded upon. Naughty

Yes, unexpected is definitely an aspect of many manifested energies that leave a powerful impression. They wouldn't be so effecive if you knew they were there already Very Happy. I intend to be as open as I can as these experiences with energy flow into me.

Have you ever done any taichi, qigong, acupressure, or tried any other energy arts from Eastern Cultures?
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm

So may interesting topics here. Duality, fairy-sex etc.

Bringing together polarities I believe to be the most beneficial to long term growth. It is referred to in so many cultures and spiritual practices and to me just seems plain logical. Yin, yang. Anima, animus. Male, female. The entire human conundrum seems to be about accepting our male and female energies as both being valid parts of our full Selves.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

Crazee there is so very much I'd like to say to you that I don't know where to start.....or how to keep it concise enough that I don't just blab on for ages.  (I do tend to do that haha, as Mudra can attest. Razz)  I feel for you on so many levels re what you're going through with alienation with other people when you try to tell them who you are/what you do due to people's general lack of belief in the faerie/elemental worlds.  (And in so many other areas we can venture into in our inner journeys. Neutral)  Actually I've become a bit of a loner due to such reactions but have realized over the past few days that that message from the Undines (Post #130 http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96855) I wrote about above relates to this issue for me, alerting me, no doubt, to an imbalance it's caused in my emotional aura.  Now that I know what it is and who is causing it in particular, I should be able to resolve it. 

But more importantly, I really need to say that I LOVE how you are dealing with this and the joy your experiences obviously give you.  The work you are doing and intend to do, and the input you're getting from the Brain, Mind, & Consciousness Society sounds absolutely brilliant.  I so wish we would have such societies around when I was a student.  And that you intend to remain open to it all.  Yay for you my friend.

To answer your question about trying energy work from Eastern cultures, I admit I've tended to avoid those.  I've looked at quite a few in the past but my intuition has always seemed to make me wary of them.  I've read stuff since that's made me glad I have due to so many of them having been corrupted (apparently).

Oh and one more thing.  Faerie-sex??? Shocked   I don't remember writing anything about faerie-sex.  Did I?  Must go back and re-read methinks haha.

Love again and welcome to you Crazee cheers Flowers
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Sanicle wrote:Crazee there is so very much I'd like to say to you that I don't know where to start.....or how to keep it concise enough that I don't just blab on for ages.  (I do tend to do that haha, as Mudra can attest. Razz)  I feel for you on so many levels re what you're going through with alienation with other people when you try to tell them who you are/what you do due to people's general lack of belief in the faerie/elemental worlds.  (And in so many other areas we can venture into in our inner journeys. Neutral)  Actually I've become a bit of a loner due to such reactions but have realized over the past few days that that message from the Undines (Post #130 http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96855) I wrote about above relates to this issue for me, alerting me, no doubt, to an imbalance it's caused in my emotional aura.  Now that I know what it is and who is causing it in particular, I should be able to resolve it. 

But more importantly, I really need to say that I LOVE how you are dealing with this and the joy your experiences obviously give you.  The work you are doing and intend to do, and the input you're getting from the Brain, Mind, & Consciousness Society sounds absolutely brilliant.  I so wish we would have such societies around when I was a student.  And that you intend to remain open to it all.  Yay for you my friend.

To answer your question about trying energy work from Eastern cultures, I admit I've tended to avoid those.  I've looked at quite a few in the past but my intuition has always seemed to make me wary of them.  I've read stuff since that's made me glad I have due to so many of them having been corrupted (apparently).

Oh and one more thing.  Faerie-sex??? Shocked   I don't remember writing anything about faerie-sex.  Did I?  Must go back and re-read methinks haha.

Love again and welcome to you Crazee cheers Flowers
    I think I am an eastern yogi or guru in at least one of my other lives. The way Asian spiritual and cultural practices handle energy comes to me very intuitively. The arts themselves are as pure as you choose to make them, the most important thing is to be wary of what your intentions are. Taichi, a very powerful means of using energy, has been turned by some into a purely martial form. In those taichi forms, energy is manipulated with the intention of hurting or incapacitating the person you direct it at.

But practices aimed purely at the opening up/increasing energy flow in oneself or others are not only be safe, but massively beneficial towards health of the body and soul. These practices include but aren't limited to qi-gong, yoga, and acupressure, to name a few. There are many variant styles of meditation that come from the east as well. They work very well for me, but to each his (or her) own, there are many roads.

Fortunately, I haven't experienced too much alienation. I've been gradually stepping up my openness about how much I'm into learning about energy + other dimensions of existence. Plenty of people think what I do is silly, but I don't think any of them can deny that I've got something figured out. As long as I/we don't alienate anyone for their lack of belief in certain areas, those people won't feel a strong urge to ridicule us.

I had an experience two years ago where I saw a group of gnomes, or some other elemental creature(s), shapeshift into humans. I had been up all night and was walking out to a hill on campus called 'the knoll' (at 5am), when I surprised a group of small beings facing the other direction. As I approached them and peered at the group of small people I thought "what the...?" and then that very moment they noticed me and gave out panicked sort of grunts and noises, somewhat like a group of walrus. They did something to me where I felt like I was in a dream and I moved off to the left in confusion, like hypnotism, somehow they influenced my mind. Then they all grew in size into a group of asian college students (still looking panicked) and dashed off down the hill. I followed them a little while still dazed and wondering what on earth was going on. To make a longer story short, they bluffed me out, and the whole situation confused me so much I didn't talk about it for a whole year.

Thanks again for having this thread and being attuned to the energies you're attuned to.

Love from Crazee

P.S. #74 is where you post that article about fairies having sex with humans.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 am

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 13747710

It is a joy to my heart when I see people connecting on the basis of similar experiences they made in different places and different times and yet so similar that a bond can take place.
    That's what I am witness to here between you Crazee and dear Sanicle.
    How great it is to read your testimonies regarding the insight you both are having with the elemental world.
    Thank you so much for sharing what you both got out of it .
    The little people are rejoicing when they feel a bridge is made between humans and them.
    When Love is like running water washing away barriers and connecting one to the other it feels life is worth living.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 am

How depressing.  I just sat and wrote out a reply to Crazee and Mudra and lost it due to timing out.  Grrrrr! Mad   I should know better as it's happened far too many times before.

Maybe it was too much information.  I don't know.  i'll just say this time that synchronicity it definitely at work here between you and I Crazee and thank you, I really appreciate your comments and stories.  They've been very helpful to me.  That website you pointed out has a lot of information on it that I obviously wasn't in the right space to appreciate at the time, adding to stuff E has told me of,  and the Dreampower Tarot it links to has given me much more depth on the imbalance the Undines drew my attention to.  Here are the links for anyone else who might be interested.
    http://www.dreampower.com/welcome.html
    http://www.dreampower.com/tarot_online.html

And Mudra, as always, thank you for your beautiful, beautiful words.  My prayer is that more and more people will join with the natural world and gain what we are from the experience.  I'm sure they'd love it and find it as helpful as we are.  That we can all enjoy it together.  All of Nature is sooooooooo ready to respond when we pay attention to them instead of ignoring them or taking them for granted.

A good place to start is with the local birds.  It may take a little while but if you send out greetings to them, either mentally or vocally, eventually they don't fly away when you walk past and they'll watch you, acknowledging you as you acknowledge them.  If you're lucky they'll sing you a song, like a magpie did with me the other day, bobbing his head as he did so as I walked by only a few feet away.  Another day I had another type of bird swoop so low over my head that I could hear and feel the whirr of its wings above my head.  And no, he/she wasn't protecting a nest.  These events are true gifts, for all of us if we open ourselves to them.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Empty Another lesson learned

Post  Sanicle Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 am

Another lesson learned that I’d like to share with you.

First the background. This relates to a realization I mentioned a few posts ago (#125) in that I decided that I didn’t want to wield the power I have in other realities, which had come to full fruition, while working alongside E and Argon to help them fight the so-called ‘evil ETs’.  Neither was happy with my decision, Argon in particular feeling deeply let down.  As I said, loyalty means a great deal to dragons. They stayed with me for a few weeks however, hoping to change my mind, even protecting me against other dragons who wished to harm me as a result of my withdrawal.

I continued to ‘turn up’ each night in the hope that they’d accept my wish and that we could find something else to do together but it wasn’t an option apparently.  Looking back, I think they’d ‘groomed me’ to join them in this battle from the start.  I also didn’t want to add insult to injury by just turning my back on them and walking away when I realized that we’d come to an impasse, so when they did exactly that to me some few nights ago……… Argon literally……… although it saddened me, I accepted it and didn’t try to call them back.

Now to the lesson I learned coincidentally with this experience which I think may apply in ways not understood by some in many inner journeys we can experience.
    During the past few weeks when our differing wills became so obvious, my physical energies began to wane.  I would wake up feeling exhausted and not want to get out of bed, not regaining any sense of normality until late evening, due to refuelling (eating) I’m guessing.  Dizziness was also present, although that has come and gone before.  I found out the cause for that also during this period as the two tie in together.

It’s all to do with the myriad realities we can choose to participate in while resident in this one, and the bonds we form to others in them.  Those bonds are formed initially by focusing our consciousness on what (or who) these realities contain, most strongly with this one obviously, but also to those that are not generally part of the ‘normal’ 3D experiences here.  Some are a little removed from here and others roads far ‘less travelled’, but we can experience any of them at will. Those bonds are strengthened enormously when we connect, literally, with others in that reality emotionally.  The more powerful the emotion is the stronger the link is if it’s a two-way street, the strongest obviously being love, a common goal, fear or hate.  They can all keep you open to and linked with the beings in any reality, positive thoughts and emotions feeding back in you in that ilk, enhancing your own energy flows, but also feeding negativity if that is the bond between you and the other.

But there’s other more complex ways these bonds can affect your own energies, which is what I’ve experienced.  If the bond between you and the other(s) is built out of love or friendship it is a strongly formed two-way street on that basis alone.  If the mind and wills experience a divergence however, a sort of tug-of-war in the energy flow between the two can manifest.  In which direction the energy flows most strongly depends on the will, mindset and emotions of each party involved.

In my case, the love bond between all parties was still strong and binding us.  That alone was drawing my emotional energy to them as I was feeling guilt at letting them down and so in a ‘giving’ state, not wanting to cause them more pain and trying to make amends.  I also remained open to them mentally; listening to the angry arguments they were presenting to draw me back to their chosen path, giving them the opportunity to convince me, if they could, that I was wrong.  I allowed their will to become the dominant one in the exchange of energy between us. They were trying to pull me back to their path, even though energetically I was already traveling in a different direction within.  We were diverging, separating, weakening the bond and thus making the exchange of energies even more stressful to my being.

The good news is that three or four days ago when I presented myself, E was not waiting and Argon wanted me to watch him walk away from me.  With sadness, I let him, and haven’t tried to reconnect with E.  I knew it was the only way as none of us were going to change our views.  And since then, my energy levels have increased each day.  I’m feeling more full of vitality than I have for some time and loving it.

As regards the dizziness, there was/is also a guy from my past in a reality much, much closer to this one who has also being trying to pull me into a more intimate relationship with him on this level, which I’ve wanted to avoid without fighting/hurting him astrally.  So my energy flows have been stretched and pulled in quite a few different directions of late, especially with me being the type that accedes, to a degree, to the wishes of others in not wanting to hurt them.  As one of my guides said to me just recently, I was being pulled away from my Center by all parties.  But we have to be true to ourselves and thus stay centered, and sometimes the unfortunate side effect of that is that others may get hurt if they are on different journeys/wavelengths and don’t understand.

So, to sum up, the lesson for me is that we can be ‘plugged into’ many different realities energetically depending on our interests and feelings.  Those links can be mutually beneficial while all parties’ wills are in harmony during the experience, but they can also be detrimental to us energetically if one or more parties in the bond takes or gives more than another, even when the bond is one of love.  Fear bonds are a whole other story, but the principle is the same…..whose will dominates makes the difference as to which way the energy flows more strongly.

So yay cheers , another lesson learned.  I do so love these inner journeys!  The perceived difficulties may seem debilitating at the time, but they are well and truly worth it when realization finally dawns on me.  And doing it this way is sooooo much more interesting and fun than anything I can imagine doing in this so-much-more restricted reality.

I hope that if you’ve managed to read through all of this that my lesson may serve you in some way as well someday.

Cheerful    Toast    Lawless
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 am

OK, now into something that’s a little more in keeping with the subject of this thread.

Crazee I love your stories and hope you’ll share more of them with us.  I’d like to ask you about the gnomes you saw.  Did you get a good look at them when they were in gnome form, enough to describe them to us?  Or did they fuzz your mind too much to remember?  I know they can shapeshift but didn’t know that they can, and would want to, to the degree where they can become students at your Uni.  That’s remarkable!

I also enjoyed hearing that you communicate with the tree spirits.  I’d like to share a story of mine re such a one that occurred recently, even though it’s a little embarrassing, given my apparent bad manners.  No doubt you will see the funny side of it.

I have a Pyramid Tree in front of my balcony which I’ve felt an affinity with for many years, from when it was only about ten feet tall.  Now it’s two or three times that size.  I’ve had to save it on a few occasions too when neighbors above me tried to cut it down because it interfered with their view. Rolling Eyes  Anyway, a few weeks back I was gazing out the window when I suddenly realized I could see the tree spirit within the trunk of the tree.  I’d never seen it before and I was thrilled.

It had a large oval shaped head dipping a little downwards, its eyes being very long and slanted upward, seemingly closed.  E told me that it was communing with the others in the garden around it.  Its arms merged into the branches that grew up and away from its position in the center of the trunk, which its body merged with.

I was wishing I could share this with others and had the idea to take a photo, so I grabbed the camera, went out onto the balcony and lined up the shot in the viewfinder.  I was stunned to see that there was a branch hanging down right in front of me obscuring the view of the tree spirit.  “Hang on,” I thought.  “I don’t remember there being a branch there,” so I lowered the camera and, sure enough, there was none.  So I put the camera up to line it up again and there was that damned branch, right in the middle of the shot.  I tried three or four more times, moving to different spots along the balcony and that branch was center shot every single time.  (I have to laugh now as I remember.)  Anyway, in the end I took the shot anyway, knowing the branch didn’t exist.  Needless to say when I looked at the shot there was no tree spirit to be seen in it at all and it had disappeared from my view as well.

Here’s a few photos, the first showing what the photo I took looked like and in the second I’ve roughly drawn in what I saw through the lens.
    Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Pyramidtree_zps3b36bb90  Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 PyramidTree2_zps37f4c1a6

Naturally I went to the tree spirit a while later and apologized for my ‘rudeness’.  I was touched to see beautiful golden lights flashing behind my closed eyes when I did so.  How gracious.  I truly do feel so blessed and yet I know such experiences are available to us all if we open our hearts and minds to Nature. I love you
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Sanicle wrote:OK, now into something that’s a little more in keeping with the subject of this thread.

Crazee I love your stories and hope you’ll share more of them with us.  I’d like to ask you about the gnomes you saw.  Did you get a good look at them when they were in gnome form, enough to describe them to us?  Or did they fuzz your mind too much to remember?  I know they can shapeshift but didn’t know that they can, and would want to, to the degree where they can become students at your Uni.  That’s remarkable!
    Thanks Sanicle. I couldn't say for sure they were gnomes. They "Fuzzed" (very good word for describing it) my mind pretty good when they felt me focus on them. They were between 2 1/2 and 3 feet tall and there were between 8 to 10 of them divided into two even rows. After they shapeshifted and dashed off down the hills I followed. Watching them move down the hillside they took on the appearance of a black shadow that glided over the ground, quickly, as they were in a hurry to get away from me.

I spent two years at UC Santa Cruz and got very into free-climbing redwood trees. I climb wayyy up high and play my flute, the sound in the forest is very exquisite. Sometimes I get a feeling from a tree I'm climbing in, a sort of enjoyment at my presence in it. Again, I've done much inner exploration with sacred mushrooms and in these heightened states of mind I've had some very clear communications with trees; you could call them 'tree spirits' I don't know if there's a difference between then tree and it's spirit.

One time, I was introducing two friends to the mushroom and they were totally in awe. We were walking around the forest in admiration for mother earth and suddenly I saw this tree to the left of the trail. It had a very thick and long low-hanging branch. I immediately felt this calling from it to come play! Without a second thought I ran over to it and jumped up onto the branch. As I did this I felt a force hold me on both sides while standing on the branch and help me find my balance so that I wouldn't fall. Wow! I thought to myself. My friends came over to the spot and we all found very comfortable seats in the tree and sat there and talked for a half hour or so in such an ecstatic state. The tree was very happy I love you 

Another time, I was with the mushroom and a friend in a park near where I grew up in Berkeley. I'd had some very negative interactions with my parents the previous day relating to my decision to leave school and travel the world. I was feeling stressed out and frustrated and was spiraling out of control. We came across a great redwood tree that I had known about but never tried climbing. I told my friend I was going to climb it since I needed "to prove I can do something". I went way up and at the top where the trunk became smaller I hugged it and the spirit of the tree put its face right next to me and I cried. I cried very hard, and the tree told me it was okay, I slowly climbed back down and felt incredible. The weight had been lifted from me with the aid of the tree spirit and I went on to have an empowering rest of my day.

Sanicle wrote:
    I also enjoyed hearing that you communicate with the tree spirits.  I’d like to share a story of mine re such a one that occurred recently, even though it’s a little embarrassing, given my apparent bad manners.  No doubt you will see the funny side of it.
    [b][b]Haha I wouldn't have known either that the spirit wouldn't want to be photographed. I guess it's always polite to ask Question. I'm curious to know how you develop your relationship with that being. I hope you connect once again with spirits and elementals that are attuned to the the energies you want to be working with. I agree that being in combat with something is not the way to go about raising one's vibrations.

I want to wield power because I won't misuse it. The world will be a much better place for it. I've felt this calling from a very young age and I'm going to be a conscious focus and channel for energy and spirits on many different levels and dimensions. It will be intensely balancing for me, Earth, and the spirits.

With Love, may we always be in this state
    Craze
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:28 am

You do seem to have had some beautiful experiences with the trees Crazee.  I can feel your joy as I read through your posts and so share it with you, so thank you. I love you   You do sound like a very open. loving and sensitive Soul so I'm not at all surprised that the natural world welcomes making contact with you.  I truly hope all is good with your parents now in that they've come to understand and accept you for the way you are.  My parents made it clear to me also that their primary goal for me was to be successful in societal terms with the money, the job, the husband and kids, etc but thankfully, over time, they realized that the worlds I share are just more precious and interesting to me.  I don't think they fully understood until after they passed over.  My Dad came to me a few months back in the astral realms to thank me for showing them the beauty of these other realms.  Guess they were watching haha.

Crazee wrote:Haha I wouldn't have known either that the spirit wouldn't want to be photographed. I guess it's always polite to ask Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Icon_question.

Yes, you're probably right.  I somehow get the feeling that permission may not be granted though as being given this gift seems so personal.

I'm curious to know how you develop your relationship with that being.

No great mystery there really.  I just loved the elegance of this tree from when I first saw it.  Back then, 30 years ago, it was more in the pyramidal shape these trees were named for and I loved the many delicate pink flowers it dresses itself with each Spring and Summer, as in the photo.  I just grew to admire it more and more, especially when it overcame the destructive intentions of the neighbours as well.  I just treat it like I would any other friend I love, greeting it when I go past, laying my hands on its trunk at times to chat and send it love, stroking its branches when I pass and so on.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 PTflowers_zps3dc4e2bd
    I hope you connect once again with spirits and elementals that are attuned to the the energies you want to be working with. I agree that being in combat with something is not the way to go about raising one's vibrations.

I want to wield power because I won't misuse it. The world will be a much better place for it. I've felt this calling from a very young age and I'm going to be a conscious focus and channel for energy and spirits on many different levels and dimensions. It will be intensely balancing for me, Earth, and the spirits.

As regards wielding power, I just want to pass on one thing.  It may sound trite and "new-agey" but it's the truth.  No other being in other realities can GIVE you power, regardless of what they may say or promise.  The power I found came from within, something I had all along.  Although healing might be the exception.  With their innate knowledge of how to manipulate all energies, that being their work after all, they can do many things with and through us in that and other contexts.  But they can give you lots of knowledge, especially about yourself and life around you.  What you do with it will define your experiences and growth.

With Love, may we always be in this state
    Craze

Amen to that my friend.  Flowers 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:43 pm

The Undines actually chorused a song to me that I know again.  I wonder if this will happen more often.  This time it was one of my favourite Christmas carols.......Silent Night.  The first two lines -

Silent night, holy night
    All is calm, all is bright
    certainly 'speak' to me, given that I've closed myself off from the inner realms for a while to let the dust settle.  

As regards the 'mother and child' though, that's interesting.  I'm surprised Undines would guide me in that direction, but maybe I shouldn't be.  You see I've had a few visits from Mother Mary (she told me to call her just Mary) in the past.  When she came to call I would 'smell' the most beautiful floral scent in the air around me.  The second to last time, she lead me to a lovely little chapel in which to pray, telling me I could visit whenever I wished to pray to God.  I've been there a few times in the interim just to enjoy the peace and beauty of the place, soak up the atmosphere.

The thing is that after I let Argon walk away, a guide came to take me back there.  Mary was there and so was Jesus and a few angels standing in the background.  I was told that I had to see for myself and make up my own mind as regards working with E and the dragons and the lessons they had to teach me.  There were a few other things said that I'll keep to myself for a while. Another interesting thing was that the tigers went straight to Jesus and lay at his feet.  That's the first time I've seen them leave my side for another.  Cheerful 

It was a lovely experience but, even so, I won't be returning for a while, if I do.  I'm still wary of what I accept and participate in in the astral realms, knowing there are shapeshifters there who will deceive us.  I'm sure those in the Christ Light place no time limit demands on us and will understand what's in my heart, welcoming me whenever I wish to participate more actively in those realms.  If I get 'harassed' to come join them however, it will tell me a great deal.

Meanwhile there's plenty to love and enjoy in Nature on this level of existence until the time comes again to 'go exploring' within. Big Grin 3
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:36 am

I’d like to offer this link to this short free course given as part of the work of Lisa Michaels, which is a truer explanation of the title of this thread. From what I’ve read so far, she really seems to understand this realm and honour it.

In the first part of this course she describes the importance and work of the Elementals, whom I see as all the varied beings who work directly with the elements in our realm on the more subtle levels of manifestation, and why I call them “maestros”. I meant to, and should have, started this thread more in those terms to validate its title. My apologies for getting side-tracked by what I was experiencing personally due to being approached by some of their ilk and thus going off track, you could say starting in the middle rather than at the beginning as I should. Rolling Eyes 

She also goes on to describe how to personally make a connection with them should you wish, something you might enjoy Crazee. Mind you, I’m not saying I personally condone her methods but, from what I’ve read, they seem harmless enough. As always though, please stay aware and shielded if you try them.

Wishing you all luck and love should you choose to take this journey. Hadriel 

http://lisa-michaels.com/elemental-forces-of-creation-audio-book-transcripts/
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Just stopped by to say how much I'm enjoying this revived thread!

Cheers!....Please leave the light on and continue!

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 2a8p8ch

Brook 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Brook wrote:
    Just stopped by to say how much I'm enjoying this revived thread!

Cheers!....Please leave the light on and continue!

Brook 
    I second that cheers 
    I haven't been able to return here on this beautiful thread lately.
    But I do keep at heart the wonderful glowing light that's burning bright here in this
    corner of Avalon.
    The feeling of joy to me is much similar to the one I
    experienced when witnessing the magical ballet that took place
    between Siri and Brook on Phaseshift, Devakas with Rasa on her own thread or the Thubans with other thubans at times.
    I really am thankful to life when I see people bonding in common interest and be crowned with love as they do.
    We all need to share with someone. It's a privilege to meet someone we are able to do this with.

Much Love for You inspiring people

Flowers 

mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 am

Thank you Brook. I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to post this here. Such a gracious gift. I feel the same about your thread also and should tell you so, and am so happy to see you back here once again. I was praying you'd reconsider. The gifts I most enjoy on this forum are when members share their inner journeying as you do so we can learn from your (and their) unique insights. It's a very personal gift to give.
    Hugs 

And thank you again dear Mudra. You, dear lady, shine a light wherever you go with your gracious words and presence. Hugs 

I will be adding more soon. Still working through a few things.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you Brook.  I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to post this here.  Such a gracious gift.  I feel the same about your thread also and should tell you so, and am so happy to see you back here once again.  I was praying you'd reconsider.  The gifts I most enjoy on this forum are when members share their inner journeying as you do so we can learn from your (and their) unique insights.  It's a very personal gift to give.
    Hugs 

And thank you again dear Mudra.  You, dear lady, shine a light wherever you go with your gracious words and presence.  Hugs 

I will be adding more soon.  Still working through a few things.  
    Yes I've always loved this thread!  So glad to see it revived.

Flowers 

Actually I was talked into returning here but I'm not altogether certain my presence is that welcome.  So I may not be here as often as before.  

You can always see me here as the creative juices there seem more conducive for me and I've always enjoyed SA's posts.  It's the synergy...yep.  

Welcomes come in all flavors there and are much appreciated.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/search.php?search_id=651353549
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 am

Brook wrote:
    Actually I was talked into returning here but I'm not altogether certain my presence is that welcome.  So I may not be here as often as before.  

You are very welcome here as far as I am concerned Brook .
    You know that do you ?
    I value you as a companion along the path that we share.

Siri invited me to the Noble dreams but it seems the Mists is the place I belong to .
    I think I must have wolves blood running through my veins as I find it difficult to leave my pack Wink

Enjoy the campfire over there Brook and come along ours now and then to share the stories of your various journeys.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 6 Quote-wallpaper43

Hugs 

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 am

Yes Brook, just ignore the niggle-bums.  I know there's plenty of us here who appreciate your work.  The Mists is just not the same without you. I love you 

Recently I decided to get rid of more ‘excess baggage’ by sorting through a pile of books in the back room that my daughter and I had accumulated over the years.  I came across one my daughter bought years ago that I hadn’t seen (or noticed?) before that has proven to be a real gem in relation to the subject here.  I’m also enjoying the fact that the author’s experiences and perspective are in harmony with my own re connecting with the realm of the Elementals  and, of course, add more to my understanding given that his approach has been different and uniquely his own.

The book is called “Working with Angels, Fairies and Nature Spirits” and is written by William Bloom PhD, whom I’ve since learned is highly respected in this and other aligned fields in England, as can be seen on his website here, particularly in the 'long blurb' section. http://www.williambloom.com/biography/#Biog%20Long%20Blurb  You can discover more about the good Doctor from there should you wish to.

I’m going to present some of the basic precepts from his book that I think are well worth including on this thread.  (I’ll separate them into three or more posts to make for easier reading.)  I should mention also that he relates to all Elemental workers as Devas, in the Hindu tradition.

Mystical lore is full of confusing information about clairvoyance and the ‘third eye’, an invisible organ of perception that sits towards the centre of the forehead.  It is claimed that you have to be at an exceptional stage of spiritual advancement for this third eye to function properly.  When it does, the theory goes, you will be able to see in technicolour, all the inner beings and energies. ……  But……..this is only partly accurate.  The more general truth is that we all have energy fields, an electromagnetic aura, and we sense when something comes into our energy field.  Our mind-imagination then interprets the sensation.  ……  The vast majority of us do not see clear images or hear distinct sounds.  ……  The real trick is to notice what you are feeling in your own field.
    p 32
    Here he’s starting with basics in becoming aware that ‘another’ is with you, ie before one may have developed clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc, but then describes the lack of understanding about how those abilities function.  I’ve read the same sort of claims by others (wish I could remember where and add the links), inferring that if you can hold an image in your ‘mind’s eye’ eg while visualizing or day dreaming, that is your third eye working.  Once your holding ability is developed, other beings can then utilize this ability.  So ‘imagination’ can become more.

I have trouble with him using the word ‘imagination’ as regards his saying that the “mind-imagination’ interprets the sensation we feel”, that it’s this that clothes our perceptions so that we can relate to what’s sensed.  I was given another accounting of the process by my astral travelling boyfriend in the past when I asked how it is that I could see and hear him that I much prefer and that seems more logical to me.

He came from the stance that everything we perceive comes to us in the form of energy waves, regardless of which dimension it comes from, and that the brain (our personal computer) has the function and capacity to translate that energy into sounds, visions, etc that we can understand.  I think, from memory, (it was soooo long ago now) that it was an area at the top-left side of the brain he pointed to as being the main translation centre for speech, used for language translation, understanding math, etc.  He also made me aware that we have the innate ability (free will) to censor and/or ignore any information that may be being presented to us (from other realms in particular) and that I, in fact, often censored out his bad language lol.  Where the true imagination comes into it though is that we can also add to the information that comes through due to fears or false expectations we may have.

I also think it's worth mentioning that the broader our knowledge base is, the more easily our brain can 'clothe' what's perceived in the most accurate manner possible, even down to knowing your dictionary.  Beyond that, as a for instance, if nothing in your experience (in this or other lives/realities) has related to higher maths, physics, or any science, it's likely that it would be harder for your brain to interpret and transmit any such information to you in ways you'd immediately understand in that manner.  You might thus just ignore such input altogether unless you chose to learn such things when you haven't thus far.  Alternatively, if you have gained knowledge in certain areas in other lives/realities but haven't followed through in this one as yet, your consciousness (your true mind) will 'recognize' the info as valid for you and instigate a renewal of such learning in this life to accommodate a furtherance of studies to serve your purposes, such as I believe has happened with Brook.

I'm not surprised then that Dr Bloom tends to use the word 'imagination' when talking about seeing Elemental/Deva beings as they don't readily appear in our 3D reality.  All we really have to work with generally is what others tell us they have seen clairvoyantly or how artists, for instance, have interpreted them.  Until your brain has learned to interpret such energy input accurately and your clairvoyant abilities are working well, imagination is a good tool. Words, however, are another thing entirely. Those your brain should be able to translate from the energy wave for you.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:45 am