tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Wed May 07, 2014 8:22 am

Debra,

That's positively fourth street.  You'd do well to work on that memory of yours.

I have a great memory of when you first arrived on the scene.  Which attributed to why I erased the second half of this thread.

Fortunately the first half is preserved and cannot be touched. It auto split and it's locked.  Which is why it's titled -Part 2.

Just a few days ago you told me to "shut the XXXX up!" and toasted it with this "precious" video.  Blink

Now you want to be a friend and pander my words?

Positively 4th Street.   Hmmm 

Do you take me for such a fool?  Apparently!

Let me see now...."shut the XXXX up"....  Blink 

.......You see, your impact on me has been most "precious" and I know you can see this, as I do, as we do, in the third degree.. You know what I am saying...  Lmfao 

Most assuredly a Psychotic reaction. 

Last edited by Brook on Wed May 07, 2014 11:20 am; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 am

burgundia wrote:I am sorry Brook that your thread is being spammed by water bearer.

No worries burgundia...like Zed... the second half of this thread is dead.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue May 13, 2014 11:20 pm

burgundia wrote:I am sorry Brook that your thread is being spammed by water bearer.

If We here, by now, cannot see the Shills.. Blind be us forever...

Wakey Wakey Brook.. Smell the Coffee and "Discern".

I am actually an Air Sign, Aquaries... God is My Breath!

So.. For Brook, A message.. Why not?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Wakey Wakey Brook.. Smell the Coffee and "Discern".

So.. For Brook, A message.. Why not?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 16, 2014 7:58 am

Just when I think you can't get any more obnoxious.....

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 14waagl

A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services.

Who are you shilling for Debra?

http://www.ucadia.com/

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 10277921_758603197505081_3330027189595845271_n

Let me see now...for a girl in a coma I must have been on auto pilot.  I've raised three boys who so far have been quite successful. 

I just got back from a Mothers day vacation with my youngest son who is about to embark on a European tour all expenses paid, while getting paid...He's only 25. 

I retired from a very lucrative and successful career which allows me to relax in a quiet environment with my twin flame and fish on one of our boats.

I like this coma thing if that's the result!  LOL

Last edited by Brook on Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:

Aaaah, AquariEs1111, you just made a dill of yourself again. The Water Bearer is the symbol of AquariUs.  

If you're going to correct people you should at least get your facts straight.  Otherwise your efforts just don't make the impact I'm sure you're aiming for.  Rolling Eyes
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 am

Can't we all get along?? BTW -- What if it takes an Arrogant and Greedy Ancient Egyptian Deity to run a solar system?? What if the Bottom-Line Really is the Bottom-Line in Solar System Governance -- because that's how one amasses Weapons of Mass Destruction and Bad@$$teroids -- so as to make and enforce the rules?? What if Solar System Governance is nastier than we can possibly imagine?? Just a Thought.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

Aaaah, AquariEs1111, you just made a dill of yourself again. The Water Bearer is the symbol of AquariUs.  

If you're going to correct people you should at least get your facts straight.  Otherwise your efforts just don't make the impact I'm sure you're aiming for.  Rolling Eyes

I'm certain she'll come up with some Hyperbole to counter.  That is after all what she does here now isn't it?  I'm thinking it's some sort of compensation...for whatever.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spamage

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spamanda

Last edited by Brook on Fri May 16, 2014 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 16, 2014 8:30 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if it takes an Arrogant and Greedy Ancient Egyptian Deity to run a solar system??
    What if it does?

Jawdrop 
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri May 16, 2014 11:10 am

Perhaps it is high time to throw that useless spammer out of the mists?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Brook wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What if it takes an Arrogant and Greedy Ancient Egyptian Deity to run a solar system??
    What if it does?

Jawdrop 
    It might vindicate an ancient plan for Earth and Humanity -- which to our modern minds -- might seem quite reprehensible. I guess the question involves who might really own the solar system and everything in it -- and the relationship between the Golden-Rule and the Bottom-Line. If the solar system is one big business (with many subsidiaries) -- what is the proper character and role of a Solar System CEO aka System-Lord aka Sun-God aka Solar-Deity?? These are not Moot-Questions, once one moves past governance and theological stereotypes which might be acceptable to the general-public. Another way of asking these questions might be "What is the Proper Role and Place of Ethics and Economics Relative to Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military in Solar System Governance??" At What Point in the Hell--Purgatory--Heaven Continuum is the Bottom-Line Optimized in a Sustainable Manner?? Is an Arrogant-Bastard good for business -- or bad for business?? What if a Solar System CEO must Optimize Ethics and Economics by Whatever Means -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not?? Would a Completely-Righteous Solar System CEO need to be somewhat secretive and sinister (of necessity)?? I continue to suspect that the situation which exists in this solar system involves Ancient Orion-Egyptian Rule (more recently in the form of the Pagan and Papal Roman Empire with a Templar-Undercurrent) which has been (and is) a corrupted version of an idealistic plan -- and which does not necessarily maximize the bottom-line in a sustainable manner. The United States of the Solar System is my chosen Conceptual-Vehicle for arriving at "The Way Things Are" relative to "The Way Things Should Be".

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Th?id=HN.608013016730305837&pid=1
    Who is the Hidden-Hand Behind the Arrogant-Bastard?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 am

More Amazing Evidence of Ancient Technology!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85AYqRf3XNo#t=91

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:40 am

Wow, was it 2 years ago I copied this thread of Brook's?...different lifetime :)

I had a brief period of internet back then and I copied all the posts in this thread and part 1 so i could read offline. I have 2 large files.. and I have just looked at, and edited the first of them...and its attached in word format, if Brook is ok with me uploading it..

Contents
    Ptah 1
    Merkaba 2
    Flower of Life – Kings Chamber 5
    Sacred Geometry  - 19.47 5
    Winged Solar Disk 8
    Emerald Tablets 10
    Hermes 11
    Phaistos Disc 14
    The Dropa Stone Discs 14
    Egyptian Hyroglyph -Shen Ring 15
    Isis 16
    The cat in ancient Egypt 19
    Ra 20
    Thoth / Crowley 21
    The Egyptian Lily and it's use in Ancient Egypt........Blue Water Lily 25
    Tri-lobed Bowl 27
    Egyptian High Priests, directional energy rituals 32
    DNA preservation through mummification 36
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Attachmentbrook egypt edit.doc
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1.6 Mb) Downloaded 7 times
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Wow, was it 2 years ago I copied this thread of Brook's?...different lifetime :)

I had a brief period of internet back then and I copied all the posts in this thread and part 1 so i could read offline. I have 2 large files.. and I have just looked at, and edited the first of them...and its attached in word format, if Brook is ok with me uploading it..

Contents
    Ptah 1
    Merkaba 2
    Flower of Life – Kings Chamber 5
    Sacred Geometry  - 19.47 5
    Winged Solar Disk 8
    Emerald Tablets 10
    Hermes 11
    Phaistos Disc 14
    The Dropa Stone Discs 14
    Egyptian Hyroglyph -Shen Ring 15
    Isis 16
    The cat in ancient Egypt 19
    Ra 20
    Thoth / Crowley 21
    The Egyptian Lily and it's use in Ancient Egypt........Blue Water Lily 25
    Tri-lobed Bowl 27
    Egyptian High Priests, directional energy rituals 32
    DNA preservation through mummification 36

Wow Lucky Brook , lucky We.
    That was a  wise move of  yours  Vidya Thubs Up

Harp

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:11 am

Wow...thanks Vidya Moksha.

I don't have open office on my Windows 8 yet so I haven't view it yet....but again thanks!

There have been updates to this on the scale of perception and whatnot.

Catching the red dot is one thing...

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 81223e85c9ad9b17362a2dfa5323f084

Finding yourself running in it is another thing altogether.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 GIF-Cat-vs.-Laser-Red-Dot
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

Brook's Egypt document in pdf format

Love Always
    mudra
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Attachmentbrook egypt edit.pdf
    (6.9 Mb) Downloaded 7 times
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:54 am

OH wow!

THANK YOU Vidya Moksha!!!!

And Mudra for converting it for me.

That took some time and that is really cool!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Here is the original document I created... unedited.. contains a lot more info than the edited version....

Quite some work you put into this Brook, thanks for that.
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Attachmentbrook all unedited.pdf
    (3.1 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm

and the same file as the pdf above in word format...

I was editing the above line for clarification and managed to delete the word doc! reattached the file below:
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Attachmentbrook all unedited.doc
    (3 Mb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:36 pm

i think this is a different document, perhaps thread 1 and 2 were saved separately? I cant remember...

seems to be masses more info here anyway, but all unedited

UPDATE:

I can clarify whats in the uploaded documents.

The first document I uploaded is 'egypt-specific'... I wanted the info for background to something I was working on. Its my edit of Brooks threads specific to what I was interested in.

The second two documents are the entirety of Brook's Egyptian folklore threads, possibly containing all the deleted posts, depending on the timing of my copy and Brook's deleting..... These are unedited, I just copied Brook's individual posts and pasted them into a word document. I still might edit these documents, but not now..perhaps a job for the winter?
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 AttachmentBrooks egyptian all doc 2.pdf
    (2.4 Mb) Downloaded 6 times

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 pm

and volume 2, same file as pdf above, in word format..
    Attachments
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 AttachmentBrooks egyptian stuff vol 2.doc
    (3.9 Mb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:i think this is a different document, perhaps thread 1 and 2 were saved separately? I cant remember...

seems to be masses more info here anyway, but all unedited

UPDATE:

I can clarify whats in the uploaded documents.

The first document I uploaded is 'egypt-specific'... I wanted the info for background to something I was working on. Its my edit of Brooks threads specific to what I was interested in.

The second two documents are the entirety of Brook's Egyptian folklore threads, possibly containing all the deleted posts, depending on the timing of my copy and Brook's deleting..... These are unedited, I just copied Brook's individual posts and pasted them into a word document. I still might edit these documents, but not now..perhaps a job for the winter?

That is amazing...you did capture the deleted posts!

Once again I thank you...now I just need Mudra to convert those word docs to pdf form for me so I can read the rest.   Heh heh (pretty please Mudra?) But thanks once again!

Lionhawk has been at me for a while to gather and keep this information so it does not get lost somehow.  I started to do it several times but it was just too much and I gave up.  He's going to be thrilled and thanks you as well.

Something I noticed when reading one of them and will share some information I've recently gathered on the same subject...to be continued.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Thankyou-messages

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 am

both word documents have already been uploaded in pdf format above..there's 3 documents in total..I didnt give the files the same name when I saved them in different formats... (on my pc they have different names and are in a different format again to those uploaded)... and my lazy typing here didnt clarify....

no need to thank me, its your hard work.. i just nicked it Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

This is SO Cool!!! BTW -- say "hello" to Lionhawk!!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 am

I'll relay that to Lionhawk ODM.

Check this:

Speculation Mounts Over What's Inside The Biggest Ancient Tomb Ever Found In Greece

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 25 Afp-fever-mounts-as-stunning-statues-found-at-ancient-greek-tomb-2

Two stunning caryatid statues have been unearthed holding up the entrance to the biggest ancient tomb ever found in Greece, archaeologists said.

The two female figures in long-sleeved tunics were found standing guard at the opening to the mysterious Alexander The Great-era tomb near Amphipolis in the Macedonia region of northern Greece.

"The left arm of one and the right arm of the other are raised in a symbolic gesture to refuse entry to the tomb," a statement from the culture ministry said Saturday.

Speculation is mounting that the tomb, which dates from Alexander's lifetime (356 to 323 B.C.), may be untouched, with its treasures intact.

Previous excavations of Macedonian tombs have uncovered amazing troves of gold jewellery and sculptures.

A 5-meter-tall marble lion, currently standing on a nearby roadside, originally topped the 500 meter-long funeral mound, which is ringed by a marble wall.

Two headless stone Sphinx statues flanked the outer entrance, officials said, adding that "removing earth from the second entrance wall revealed the excellent marble caryatids."

http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Sphinxes-ancient-greek-tomb.jpg?itok=aDCjAHcY

Photographs released by the ministry show the sculptures — which hold up a lintel — uncovered to mid-bust, their curly hair falling onto their shoulders.

Archaeologists have been digging at the site, which Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras called a "very important find," since mid-August.

The ministry said the layout of "the second entrance with the caryatids gives us an important clue that it is a monument of particular importance."

Expectation had already begun to build given the quality of the sculpted column capitals and delicately colored floor mosaic already discovered at the site.

Theories abound about who could be buried in the tumulus tomb, ranging from Alexander's Bactrian wife Roxane, to his mother, Olympias, or one of his generals.

Experts say the chances of Alexander himself being buried there are small, however.

After his death at 32 in Babylon, the most celebrated conqueror of the ancient world is believed to have been buried in Alexandria, the Egyptian city he founded — although no grave has ever been found there.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-fever-mounts-as-stunning-statues-found-at-ancient-greek-tomb-2014-9#ixzz3Cjmdivm4

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-08/stunning-alexander-era-statues-found-at-ancient-tomb/5726200

Video here:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/11034141/Archaeologists-discover-huge-ancient-tomb-in-Greece.html

And here:  http://greece.greekreporter.com/2014/08/11/the-mystery-of-ancient-amphipolis/

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:23 am