tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Thank-you Brook. I'm becoming increasingly interested in Greece, Alexander the Great, and the Intertestamental-Period -- relative to Babylon, Egypt, Israel, and Rome -- and especially relative to Judeo-Christianity and the Holy-Bible (as we know them). I keep wondering if King David, King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba were lurking in the shadows (on a soul-basis)?! I keep thinking about Cleopatra (with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton) and The Agony and the Ecstasy (with Rex Harrison). There has to be a common-thread which extends from antiquity to the present (which is both good and evil). I'm trying to back-off of my "quest". It's just too frightening, disorienting, and draining. I'm leaning toward an extended devotional-study of:

1. Prophets and Kings (by Ellen White) -- which is a Royal-Model Judeo-Christian Middle-Way.
    2. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer (and Liturgy) with Sacred Classical Music -- which is a Royal-Model Judeo-Christian Middle-Way.
    3. The Federalist Papers (and the U.S. Constitution) -- which is a Royal-Model Representative-Republic Under-God.
    4. The United States of the Solar System -- Final Cut -- which is a Royal-Model Representative-Republic Solar-System Under-God.
    5. Babylon 5 Movies and Series -- as a Futuristic-Context for All of the Above.

Here I Stand. I Can Do No Other. Actually I'm Sitting in my Cadillac -- Wearing a Fedora Given to Me By An Ancient-Egyptian Deity.
    mudra
    mudra

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  mudra Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Who's Buried in Largest Tomb in Northern Greece? New Finds Raise Intrigue

A relative of Alexander the Great may lie in the 2,300-year-old burial site

Fans of ancient history are laying bets on who was buried in the dark heart of a massive marble-walled tomb that is slowly coming to light in northern Greece.

Dating to the tumultuous years surrounding the death of Alexander the Great, between about 325 and 300 B.C., the tomb is the largest ever found in northern Greece—a resting place monumental enough for royalty.

The burial borders the ancient Aegean port of Amphipolis (near modern-day Amfípoli), which once served as the base for the fleet that Alexander the Great took on his invasion of Asia.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 26 83444_990x742-cb1410212252

After nearly two years of digging at the site (known as the Kasta tumulus after the name of the hill it lies beneath), archaeologists are now exploring its inner chambers.

This past weekend the excavation team, led by Greek archaeologist Katerina Peristeri, announced the discovery of two elegant caryatids—large marble columns sculpted in the shape of women with outstretched arms—that may have been intended to bar intruders from entering the tomb's main room.

"I don't know of anything quite like them," says Philip Freeman, a professor of classics at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.

The curly-haired caryatids are just part of the tomb's remarkable furnishings. Guarding the door as sentinels were a pair of carved stone sphinxes, mythological creatures with the body of a lion and the head of a human. And when archaeologists finally entered the antechamber, they discovered faded remnants of frescoes as well as a mosaic floor made of white marble pieces inlaid in a red background.

The finely crafted floor, says Ian Worthington, a classical scholar at the University of Missouri in Columbia and the author of two books on Alexander the Great, "is a clear sign of wealth. The palace of Pella [where Alexander the Great was born] yielded a number of mosaics, and they were all very costly."

read on: Arrow http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140909-ancient-greek-tomb-alexander-biggest-statues-science-archaeology/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20140909news-greektomb&utm_campaign=Content&sf4560809=1

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 29, 2015 3:52 pm

The Revelation Of The Pyramids - TRUE english version - 1/2

Arrow https://vimeo.com/74887398

The Revelation Of The Pyramids - TRUE english version - 2/2

Arrow https://vimeo.com/75290991

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:02 pm