tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam ?

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Did the Catholic Church invent Islam ?

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 am

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm

SNIP
    "This information came from Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit priest, after his conversion to Protestant Christianity. It is excerpted from The Prophet, published by Chick Publications, P.O. Box 662, Chino CA 91708.

Since its publication, after several unsuccessful attempts on his life, he died suddenly from food poisoning. His testimony should not be silenced. Dr. Rivera speaks to us still."

SNIP
    "The Prophet, Muhammad
    from ChoosingLife Website
    recovered through WayBackMachine Website

What I'm going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction.

A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century. Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure.

A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city. The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael.

The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the Powers of Darkness."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Misteries of the Dead Seas scrolls

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:51 am

Misteries of the Dead Seas scrolls part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFHVDo7XKE

at the 17 minutes mark , the 25 minutes and the 48 minutes
    the scrolls describe flying sources , unfortunately the bible often translated those episodes
    as the " holy Spirit " . The fraud never stops with the churches
    Note Doctor Strange is a person that was introduced to Valiant Thor an " Alien " that was a guest
    of the White House and the Pentagon .

Misteries of the Dead Seas scrolls part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqV95mdIPvM
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Re: Did the Catholic Church invent Islam ?

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:45 pm

The Old-Testament ends around 400 BC -- with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings (which might resemble the writings found in Job through Daniel -- or at least commentaries and applications of those books)?! I realize this is heresy -- and I have little evidence to back-up this radical idea. I have suggested a very careful study of Job through Daniel -- prior to studying other parts of the Bible -- using these ten-books as an interpretive-key. What if the time spanning Alexander the Great (mid 300's BC -- right up to the present -- should be viewed with extreme-suspicion -- especially regarding how this world has been run?! What if all the religions which came into existence during this time-period were invented and promoted by the Same Hidden PTB?! This might hypothetically include Christianity (as we know it) -- Catholicism -- Islam -- Protestantism (in all of its forms) -- and virtually every religion and sect -- as franchises of One Big Business!! If true -- this would be upsetting and revolting to everyone -- wouldn't it?! Try reading Luke and James -- straight-through -- over and over -- comparing this study with the rest of the New-Testament. Then compare that same study with Job through Daniel. Once again -- I simply wish to research and reflect -- without getting angry and disruptive. I think we're in the process of finding-out some extremely upsetting and potentially-disruptive material. Being triumphalist in any of this would be a grave-error. Some say that the Catholic Church and the Pope are the Root of All Evil -- but I am suggesting the possibility of another layer of power, which even Rome is subservient to!! What REALLY scares me is the possibility that the historical-madness and often ruthless and corrupt governance -- might've somehow been necessary and/or unavoidable (as insane as that sounds)!! Perhaps it has been somehow necessary for the Bad-Guys to run Earth, Inc. for thousands of years -- as revolting as that sounds!! Please consider ALL Possibilities before throwing stones!! Whenever I speculate about Solar System Governance -- I feel dirty and sick!! Perhaps there is No Good Way to Run a Solar System!! This thing might be tougher and nastier than we can possibly imagine!! Once again -- I have no idea what's true or false. I just take everything in -- and quietly move-on. Take a look at this!!

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Homo capensis

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 am

On the possibility that the catholic church is itself controlled by some other power that actually sets the
    policies and " theology " . I submit the link below . In my opinion it would be some power or entity present before the appearance of the catholic church and this power is continuing to this day .
    Homo capensis was supposed to be extinct , but that's not true .
    How can people ignore the fact that the catholic church has been at war with " orthodox crhistianity " from day one ? This insatiable search for power has revealed over the centuries the absolute criminality
    of this criminal organization . During the second world war , the catholic church runs concentration camps for " christian orthodox " in Croatia .

http://markhumphrys.com/yugoslavia.html
    http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/catholic-concentration-camps.html
    http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2014/06/04/catholicisms-crimes-against-humanity-ctd/

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2015/02/online-conference-on-is-homo-capensis-big-brain-conehead-earth-humanitys-homo-sapiens-covert-control.html

This cancer that is the Vatican need to be estirpated . I hope somebody will drop an atomic bomb on it , soon !

F...ck the pope !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Re: Did the Catholic Church invent Islam ?

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm pretty much in a state of despair. No matter who the "Real Bad Guys" are -- if they are removed -- there are undoubtedly some "Really Bad Guys" waiting to take-over. "Real Nice Guys" might not survive for five-minutes at the "Top of the Pyramid". Traditional-Religions might often be bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion -- but atheism, agnosticism, psychology, philosophy, politics, business, law, entertainment, etc. are simply different bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion. What if no one is genuinely good?? If powerless "Good-Guys" are placed in positions of power -- they might quickly turn into "Bad-Guys". We might be screwed -- no matter what we do (or don't do). We might've gotten our butts kicked in an Ancient Star War -- with the Victors ruling Humanity from the Shadows for Thousands of Years. Who Knows?? How can we REALLY know anything regarding history and how things really work?? I'll "Fight the Good Fight" -- but I'm not expecting "Paradise or Utopia" anytime soon...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm pretty much in a state of despair. No matter who the "Real Bad Guys" are -- if they are removed -- there are undoubtedly some "Really Bad Guys" waiting to take-over. "Real Nice Guys" might not survive for five-minutes at the "Top of the Pyramid". Traditional-Religions might often be bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion -- but atheism, agnosticism, psychology, philosophy, politics, business, law, entertainment, etc. are simply different bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion. What if no one is genuinely good?? If powerless "Good-Guys" are placed in positions of power -- they might quickly turn into "Bad-Guys". We might be screwed -- no matter what we do (or don't do). We might've gotten our butts kicked in an Ancient Star War -- with the Victors ruling Humanity from the Shadows for Thousands of Years. Who Knows?? How can we REALLY know anything regarding history and how things really work?? I'll "Fight the Good Fight" -- but I'm not expecting "Paradise or Utopia" anytime soon...

Remember that " Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely " . There are no check and balances to keep in line the ones at the very top . In a previous post your wrote : quote "with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings "
    I bet that corruption, misinterpretation and false translations are inbuilt in any translated ancient text .
    How could you otherwise explain that an important rabbi threatened DR Strange about the revelations of the Dead Sea scrolls ( see above videos ) ? The biggest secret kept from the " believers " is the " flying saucers " and alien interventions in human affairs . The Flying saucer became " the holy Spirit " and the Elohim became a singular entity instead of referring to a group of people . Because the church had control of the translations , then who didn't translate in an approved way ( nothing to do with the truth and accuracy ) got the marching orders . The ancient text were used as property not of humanity but of a private group of people that had in mind to enslave the world . The search for total control of the population is still going on .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 am

I tend to agree. As I irreverently suggested before -- what if the Holy-Spirit might be the Queen of Heaven in a Flying-Saucer?? I don't mean to be mean. I'm just trying to make the insane make-sense...
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Empty Two monks and a woman

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:54 am

Are you familiar with the story of the 2 monks?

"Two monks were on a pilgrimage and one day, came to the shore of a river, finding a woman in search
    for a way to cross the water. The monks weren't allowed, by their superiors, to touch a woman. One of
    the monks, being of a scholarly nature and helpful, chose to sort of set this rule aside and obey to the
    rule of his superiors and their belief, to be of service. He offered her, to carry her across on his back.
    She agreed with joy.

Once on the other side, after having left the woman behind, on the shore, the two monks continued their
    journey. After about 3 hours, the monk who carried the woman, said to his companion. "You know, I wasn't
    supposed to do that" "What do you mean?" asked his companion. "Well" answered the other monk "The rules
    forbid me to touch a woman. I'm troubled by having done it". His companion answered "Oh, now I know what
    you mean, I've already completely forgotten about that woman and the incident. You still carry her on your back
    and make yourself suffer from it".
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for the parable . I imagine that it is taken from a chapter of the bible not published yet. I hope your writing is proceeding OK . Are you defensive about your religion ? Does it upset you, perhaps that ,in a discussion, we revealed facts about the Sacred COW called Christianity ? Please don't take personally discussions in a forum .
    I can assure you also that I don't carry anyone on my back and I don't have dead weight to expel . I am who I am and I accept it . Do you do anything to screw the system that oppresses us all ? I do , for dozens of years we have had the secret services of Europe and Australia on our back ..... they have spent millions of dollars , performed incredible number of operations and Psy -ops with no result . So we have something to be proud off . If only there were more people like us who work to screw the system and try to open the eyes of the ones that keep theirs wide shut , the system would collapse sooner .....

Please don't be upset , we ,not always , read pleasant material . Unfortunately the world is not a pleasant place , it is mine field !
    who am I ? I am one of millions that realized that the catholic religion is a fraud , after over 60 years since I woke up about it I am still discovering despicable acts perpetrated by that criminal organization .
    I live in catholic country where the malefic presence of catholicism is omnipresent
    so i might be rabid when dealing with the subject . I see also the pervasive influence of this cancerous religion on the politics and the society .
    There seem to be no end to the criminality of the church . They have the brass face to send missionary to regions of the third world to try to convert who doesn't need to be .
    I don't think that the discussions with Otho are futile ,this subject is very interesting and I think there is some chance that some of the discussion might influence, in a positive way, some readers with an open mind . Ortho ,as the rest of us , is on a personal journey and every person has his/her own interpretation of what is searching and what is looking for .
    Did you like the videos linked in post No 2 and 3 ? They are eyes opener don't you agree ?
    Be well !
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Thank you, enemyofNWO, I'm not upset or feeling negative. When posts affect me personally, so be it, I don't mind.
    When they don't, I mind... uhhmmm, don't mind either. I don't feel attracted to viewing the videos in post 2 and 3.
    For I've fallen into the magic potion cauldron of religion, see? As a child. Just like Obelix did. I'm not allowed to
    have another dose, orders by God and me, myself and I Wink

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Egeltj10
    How does this young hedgehog perceive our world, I wonder?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:54 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm pretty much in a state of despair. No matter who the "Real Bad Guys" are -- if they are removed -- there are undoubtedly some "Really Bad Guys" waiting to take-over. "Real Nice Guys" might not survive for five-minutes at the "Top of the Pyramid". Traditional-Religions might often be bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion -- but atheism, agnosticism, psychology, philosophy, politics, business, law, entertainment, etc. are simply different bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion. What if no one is genuinely good?? If powerless "Good-Guys" are placed in positions of power -- they might quickly turn into "Bad-Guys". We might be screwed -- no matter what we do (or don't do). We might've gotten our butts kicked in an Ancient Star War -- with the Victors ruling Humanity from the Shadows for Thousands of Years. Who Knows?? How can we REALLY know anything regarding history and how things really work?? I'll "Fight the Good Fight" -- but I'm not expecting "Paradise or Utopia" anytime soon...
    Remember that " Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely " . There are no check and balances to keep in line the ones at the very top . In a previous post your wrote : quote "with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings". I bet that corruption, misinterpretation and false translations are inbuilt in any translated ancient text. How could you otherwise explain that an important rabbi threatened DR Strange about the revelations of the Dead Sea scrolls ( see above videos ) ? The biggest secret kept from the " believers " is the " flying saucers " and alien interventions in human affairs . The Flying saucer became " the holy Spirit " and the Elohim became a singular entity instead of referring to a group of people . Because the church had control of the translations , then who didn't translate in an approved way ( nothing to do with the truth and accuracy ) got the marching orders . The ancient text were used as property not of humanity but of a private group of people that had in mind to enslave the world . The search for total control of the population is still going on .
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I tend to agree. As I irreverently suggested before -- what if the Holy-Spirit might be the Queen of Heaven in a Flying-Saucer?? I don't mean to be mean. I'm just trying to make the insane make-sense...
    enemyofNWO wrote: Thanks for the parable . I imagine that it is taken from a chapter of the bible not published yet. I hope your writing is proceeding OK . Are you defensive about your religion? Does it upset you, perhaps that ,in a discussion, we revealed facts about the Sacred COW called Christianity ? Please don't take personally discussions in a forum . I can assure you also that I don't carry anyone on my back and I don't have dead weight to expel . I am who I am and I accept it . Do you do anything to screw the system that oppresses us all ? I do , for dozens of years we have had the secret services of Europe and Australia on our back ..... they have spent millions of dollars , performed incredible number of operations and Psy -ops with no result . So we have something to be proud off . If only there were more people like us who work to screw the system and try to open the eyes of the ones that keep theirs wide shut , the system would collapse sooner .....

Please don't be upset , we ,not always , read pleasant material . Unfortunately the world is not a pleasant place , it is a mine field ! who am I ? I am one of millions that realized that the catholic religion is a fraud , after over 60 years since I woke up about it I am still discovering despicable acts perpetrated by that criminal organization . I live in catholic country where the malefic presence of catholicism is omnipresent so i might be rabid when dealing with the subject . I see also the pervasive influence of this cancerous religion on the politics and the society . There seem to be no end to the criminality of the church . They have the brass face to send missionary to regions of the third world to try to convert who doesn't need to be . I don't think that the discussions with Otho are futile ,this subject is very interesting and I think there is some chance that some of the discussion might influence, in a positive way, some readers with an open mind . Ortho ,as the rest of us , is on a personal journey and every person has his/her own interpretation of what is searching and what is looking for . Did you like the videos linked in post No 2 and 3 ? They are eyes opener don't you agree ? Be well !
    orthodoxymoron wrote:In "The Exercise of Vital Powers" from the 4th season of Babylon 5 (which is depicted as being in the year 2261 A.D.) -- the statement was made that "Russia came to power in 1917 and 2013". Mind you -- this episode was made in 1997. The Pope resigned in 2013 -- and a Jesuit became the new Pope. In "The Keys of This Blood" Malachi Martin writes about a three-way battle for control of the New World Order -- between Russia, the Vatican, and the United States. The book was published in 1990. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Keys_of_This_Blood What if Russia had a lot to do with the changing of the guard in Rome?? Supposedly -- the US and Russia might be headed for some sort of conflict. That same episode of Babylon 5 speaks of the French coming to power in 2112 A.D. I have a rare book titled The End of the World, A.D. 2133. Pope Benedict seemed a bit bitter when he spoke of "God Sleeping". I have irreverently joked that "God was just tired of all the bullshit!" All of this might not be significant -- but I find it somewhat interesting.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:03 am

Thanks Ortho for the links !
     I  just watched the video of Malachi Martin  posted above .
    There is a lot of information that is very relevant   even today .  But Martin ideas that the Pope John Paul would  unite the world on moral and ethical grounds  did not happen and it is very unlikely it will in the future ,John Paul died and things got worse . Since then the church is now associated universally with pedofilia and corruption .
    According to Martin already  in1990 the church had to pay 95 million dollars in compensation to children victims of sexual abuse .
    Martin said that the Church has the most efficient secret services in the world   . How do they do it ? The confession !  of course !
    Just as a test try to confess that you know of a fictitious person that wants to bump off the pope ……… See how long it takes for the police to knock at you door ?
    Malachi said that the church has been penetrated by the Masons.   This happened a long time ago . The picture below is of Trieste where I live  near the palace of the Questore ( the chief of Police ) there is a church and above the door there is a date in roman numerals .
    The picture below is taken from my e-book chapter 19 .
    Attachments
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? AttachmentPortal grab2.tiff
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (745 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : file attachment)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:12 am

I've been thinking of the whole solar system as being one big business (in good and bad ways). The Catholic Church might be near the top of the pyramid -- but I keep thinking there's at least one or two layers of power beyond Rome (and probably not in good ways). But really -- the universe might have literally billions of star-wars occurring simultaneously -- from antiquity to modernity. How things are out-there probably has a lot to do with why things are the way they are on Earth. Most of this is speculation -- but there is some substance to it -- and it frankly scares the hell out of me. Without hearing anyone say it -- one day I thought about the possibility of bugged-confessionals -- and it freaked me out!! I just assume that ANYTHING I say is somehow recorded. That might be overly paranoid -- but this is reflective of Christian-Theology (and even Santa-Claus coming to town)!! I assume that all agencies are somehow interconnected (for better or worse). A lot of this is speculation -- but I keep hearing stories...
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Love_h11
    I haven't read the Koran, nor have I discussed the Islam religion with a Muslim ever. I now wonder why I haven't. The interview with
    Dr. Chris Hewer on the BBC radio today, impressed me for its neutrality and lack of emotional arguments, for the knowledge and insights
    of this man. I assume that many people see the Islam in good and bad colors and lights. I myself choose for an approach to build bridges,
    in the events of the present refugee crisis. Also for having no choice in doing that, if we want to create a peaceful way of living together.
    Now we live with refugees in Europe and soon we will live with many more refugees, if disruption of living conditions in the world continues.

Because of my choice to build bridges, I choose to post this tubby here. If it's a bridge in the eyes of others here, I don't know.
    For those living in England, there's a link about a 3-days event in November, with Dr. Chris Hewer, in the Ammerdown Center near Bath.

Bridge or no bridge, I highly recommend listening to what this man has to say:

(Quote) "Understanding Islam: led by Dr Chris Hewer
    17th Nov : 09:00 to 19th Nov : 17:00

A good understanding of Islam is a must in Britain today, where Muslims number by far the biggest religious group after British Christians.
    In many of our major towns and cities, they make up a substantial minority of the population. This constitutes an invitation to everyone
    to get to know Islam and Muslims better and to explore ways of building bridges of mutual respect and understanding. This particularly
    applies to those involved with Muslims as neighbours, friends, workplace acquaintances or clients in the caring professions.

This intensive three day course has been designed to give an appreciation of the inner dimensions of Islam and the way that it shapes the
    lives of Muslims, as well as the outer manifestations of Islam as a religion. Put simply, if we are to engage with our Muslim fellow citizens,
    then we need to understand something of their world view, beliefs, practices and the history of relations through the centuries.
    This course will equip you to do just that.

The course is led by Dr Chris Hewer. Chris comes from a background in Christian theology, education, Islamic studies and inter-faith studies
    and has worked in the field of Muslims in Britain and Christian-Muslim relations since 1986. His current work is to teach study days and
    residential courses, and to develop written and electronic resources on Islam. Chris’ international standing as a highly regarded teacher of
    Understanding Islam and communicator is evidenced by the fact that, in 2013, he was commissioned by the Muslim Ahl ul-Bayt TV channel
    to write and present a 46 part series on ‘Understanding Islam’."(end of quote)

Read more here: http://www.bathandwells.org.uk/event/understanding-islam-led-by-dr-chris-hewer/

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 pm

The sad reality is really sinking-in that my spontaneous online pseudointellectual orgy has been a grand-delusion. Openness and Honesty don't seem to work. The Illusion of Openness and Honesty does work. If you make someone think they think -- they'll love you -- but if you really make someone think -- they'll hate you. I've known (for a very long time) that none of you like me -- yet I've continued to post on this site. Thank-you for your tolerance. Regardless of whether anyone likes me, or not, I'd still like to receive an in-depth critique of at least the two United States of the Solar System threads. Is that too much to ask?? So far, I don't seem to be worth the trouble. But I am learning more and more to NOT care if no one cares. It's easier that way. Also, it seems as if a karmic-burden has been lifted from me, because if no one pays much attention to my sincere efforts to discuss the most important topics imaginable, then I'm really NOT dropping the ball if I don't continue to post openly and honestly on the internet. If it doesn't work -- it simply won't work if I keep repeating this exercise in futility over and over and over again. I recently expressed interest in moving to Colorado Springs -- but I was warned that they are quite conservative in Colorado Springs. But what does "conservative" really mean?? Does "conservative" mean "ethical and honest"?? Does "conservative" mean "morally-ambiguous and dishonest"?? Several years ago, in a small study-group at an Episcopal church, I asked a hard-question -- which was answered with "That's Just the Way It Is". I never attended that study-group again. I've indulged in some somewhat egotistical-modeling for a variety of reasons -- but I keep repeating that I am NOT like this in real-life. Does anyone understand and believe me when I keep saying that?? I tend to doubt it. In real-life, I was recently asked if I were "Trying to Take Over the World"?! I was programmed to believe that Theology is Important. But what is Theology?? The Study of God. Right?? Well, shouldn't such a study involve considering ALL Possibilities regarding the Mind, Character, Personality, and Governance-Modality of Almighty God??

But what if we are mostly dealing with at least one Local-God rather than the God of the Universe?? Isn't it important to make such an identification and distinction?? Some of you would worship and serve The Devil if you thought doing-so would benefit you and your family. But what if some of you really are worshipping and serving The Devil??!! Shouldn't that possibility be very carefully considered?? What if we are dealing with "Bad Solar-System Administrator" v "Good Solar-System Administrator"?? What if Humanity has chosen the Bad Solar-System Administrator over and over and over again -- for thousands (or millions) of years?? What if Humanity has recently renewed their Covenant with the Bad Solar-System Administrator for another thousand-years (or so)?? That frankly wouldn't surprise me -- because the Bad-Guy would Deceive -- while the Good-Guy would Tell the Truth -- and Most of Us Wish to be Told What We Wish to Hear (regardless of whether it's the Truth, or not). The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" once told me that "I could choose to keep things as they are" -- but I'm not sure what they really meant by that. What Would Jupiter Jones Say?? The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" also told me "They Had Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". When I told the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" that I thought Humanity was probably easy to deceive -- they replied "Very Easy". What Would Helena Blavatsky Say?? What if we have been dealing with an In-Power Archangel-Gabriel and an Out-of-Power Archangel-Michael?? If so -- what if it's been like this since the Garden of Eden (or shortly thereafter)?? I am honestly NOT Anti-Gabriel. I am simply modeling a particular possibility based upon Hollywood-Stereotypes and my Theological-Presuppositions. I continue to wonder if the terms "Lucifer", "Satan", and "The Devil" could apply to BOTH Archangels -- depending upon loyalties and perspectives. What if it's a bit like calling an African-American the "N-Word"?? I honestly don't know. I'm NOT a scholar or an insider.

Anyway -- here is yet another variation on the Bible Study-List Theme:

1. Proverbs (NKJV).
    2. Isaiah (NKJV).
    3. Psalms (NKJV).
    4. Ecclesiastes (NKJV).
    5. Luke (NKJV).
    6. John (NKJV).
    7. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    8. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).
    9. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
    10. Sacred Classical Music.

Minimalism and Ecumenism are clearly in mind with this formula. I'm NOT claiming this is "The Truth" or "The Answer". I have no illusions that the past can cause the present to stand-still. On the other hand -- there are historical lessons which MUST be learned. I continue to sense that VERY Powerful Forces wish to terminate the Human-Experiment -- possibly in connection with a Final Application of the Atonement. You might think this is ridiculous -- but there are those who have unlimited-access to hidden-history who are NOT in favor of Humanity. I keep thinking that the Original-Creator of Humanity is being blamed for the Human Historical Catastrophe -- and that they are considered "Azazel". I SO Hope I'm Wrong. I hate my life. Now I'm going to make the coffee -- or perhaps I should just drink a Big Cup of "Shut the F**k Up!!"

I keep thinking about starting a Tree-Worshipping Religion called Idol-a-Tree!! What Would TREEE Say?? What Would Groot Do?? The Mandrake is the Root of All Evil!! Or is Groot the Root of All Evil?? Siriusly -- one could turn just about anything into a religion!! Millions of Religions Could be Created!! It must never be forgotten that in the Torah -- there is NO Freedom of Religion -- and NO Tolerating the Ungodly!! There was NO U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights protecting Freedom of Speech -- Freedom of the Press -- and Freedom of Religion!! Just the Opposite!!

It's really not a big-deal, but my 'Amen Ra' thread on the original Project Avalon site has been viewed approximately 60,000 times, since 2009. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 I guess that's something -- but I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I still have a significant mental-block regarding Egyptology -- even after conversing for an extended period of time with someone who looked me in the eye, and said "I Am RA". They even had a tattoo in the same place as TREEE!! When I mentioned this, they said "You've got me all figured out -- don't you??" I don't really get where anyone is really coming-from -- regardless of whether I am talking to Christians, New-Agers, or Whoever. It's all Shifting-Sand and Mumbo-Jumbo. I have no idea whether I'm winning or losing whatever battle I'm supposedly fighting. All I know is that I seem to resonate with no one. I really have to talk to myself for meaningful conversation. My thinking is a composite of this, that, and everything. I become more and more miserable as I go further and further down the rabbit-hole -- and I think this might have everything to do with rocking the PTB Boat. It might also have something to do with who I might be on a soul-basis. What is 'Christian-Orthodoxy'?? According to Who?? Is Christianity (as we know it) even Biblical?? What if the 'Devil' invented most religions?? What if the 'Devil' controls most religions?? What if the 'Devil' wrote the Bible?? What if 'God' wrote a Bible which was subsequently rewritten and/or repackaged by the 'Devil'?? What if the 'Devil' is simply a Bad@$$ Galactic-Angelic Business-Being Who Believes that "The Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line"??!! What if This Solar System is a Big-Business Run by the 'Devil'?? What if the 'Devil' has an office at Goldman Sachs?? What if the 'Devil' is the 'God of This World'?? What if the 'Devil' is the 'God' who most people worship?? What if the Real 'God' is mostly excluded from participation in This Solar System?? What if the Atheists are right (in a way) if the Real 'God' is not actively-involved in the affairs of Earth-Humanity?? What if God Exists Elsewhere in the Universe -- But Not Here and Now?? Do I get a few more demons on my case when I ask such questions OR do the Angels of God go after me for 'Questioning God'?? I have no idea -- but things are getting worse and worse for me. I hate my life -- and I can only imagine how bad things are going to be when I die. I expect some sort of a nasty lecture and/or trial -- followed by torture as a 'Sinner in the Hands of a Loving God'. Most people don't have the courage (or foolhardiness) to say what I've said in this paragraph. I simply think someone MUST Ask the Hard Questions. Most of us refuse to do so -- for better or worse -- I know not. On the bright-side, consider this study-list:

1. Job through John (NKJV).
    2. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    3. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).

Try reading these three sources straight-through over and over -- but don't expect it to necessarily make you healthy, wealthy, and happy. This thing is all about "The Truth" -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not. I actually Duct-Taped Prophets and Kings together with The Desire of Ages!! I'll be crucified for saying this, but for practical-purposes, this is My-Bible. I realize that's not exactly Sola Scriptura -- but is Sola Scriptura really Scriptural?? Think About It!! I continue to think that a significant portion of Esoteric-Research should be devoted to Biblical-Studies. I also continue to think that Honest Biblical-Research will NOT yield what most people want -- which is probably why preachers lie. I tend to think that Everyone Lies.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:56 am

Ortho's words:
    "So far, I don't seem to be worth the trouble. But I am learning more and more to NOT care if no one cares. It's easier that way.
    Also, it seems as if a karmic-burden has been lifted from me, because if no one pays much attention to my sincere efforts to discuss
    the most important topics imaginable, then I'm really NOT dropping the ball if I don't continue to post openly and honestly on the
    internet. If it doesn't work -- it simply won't work if I keep repeating this exercise in futility over and over and over again".

I wish for you to lift a karmic burden from your shoulders, ortho. You're finding your own wisdom, in a way. Don't take it for granted,
    but I think I see you clearly, though you don't yourself. I don't imagine you to understand what I'm saying now, but you've shown to
    my mind's eye and those of my heart, that you've got your crystal clear intention, holding it without damage done to it. That's where
    the light comes from, waiting to enter a crack in the egg, or to hatch it, with (until now) a phoenix jumping out, growing to full size
    and after a while, quickly dematerializing into ashes.

It seems that you yourself cannot enter that space with the light of your intention. It seems something is being pushed hard, under
    pressure too. Who knows you may find that your path shows new tracks, filled with ease of taking steps without efforts, letting go
    of an obstacle only known to yourself. A threshold of your own making? That's what looks to me, to be the cause of your jumping
    up and down, crawling through many rabbit holes and what-not-of-sorts-of-holes Hot Argh Luke Earth Tacodog
    crawling out of them too, with dirt on your shoulders and disappointment.

It seems to me, that many who read your threads, each in his/her own way, have grasped your intention or quest and ways of expression,
    ortho. I've found evidence of it in their responses to your posts. The problem is, that this grasping (of your intention), almost cannot be
    expressed in words, for it seems to happen mainly on a soul-level, world-less and speech-less. Do you perceive this level of communication
    sometimes?

The fact that you don't receive the response you expect and need, isn't so much for feelings of animosity towards you and your threads,
    but for it being hard to communicate. I need to focus on my experience, for simplicity. If my responses are greeted with more "what if's?"
    in a sort of "talking to yourself" manner, no offense, I don't enter a communication with you. There's no exchange of vision in our now, of
    perceptions.

But I stop now, I'm repeating myself and that's not helping to clarify things. I have to remind myself of the fact, that so far, there seems
    to bea veil or obstacle of some sort, between my communication here and yours. It seems to me, that there's a long repetition in this, that
    what you receive isn't what you ask for and what you don't receive is what you ask for, in desperation almost. How can you make yourself
    understood? I'm asking now. Maybe you should begin to understand yourself better, not in your intention but in the way you try to express
    what's in it.

And what's in it for you and others who read your threads. Get out of the way of your true expression, you've created a most complicated
    structure, a body of study that in itself doesn't bring you the answers you seek. I don't mean to tell you what to do, I'm trying in my way,
    to give feedback and some pointers. For which I'm not sure if that's wise. In my experience of your threads, your presence in them, ortho,
    I'm sure you will find that crack in the egg or that threshold, some day. I've mentioned before, that probably this will be a surprise to you,
    in tears and laughter both. For as I perceive it, there's great humor in what you try to achieve, in what you show as a mirror, with images
    of how it is to be human in so many different ways. The ability to transcend the personal story, prevents dependency and neediness, as
    I see it. These are NOT instructions, to be clear. For one's personal story is one's own business to deal with.

To me, showing that mirror is the essence of your presence in your threads, ortho. Nobody can make you see this, although I try in a way.
    I know this probably won't make you feel very happy. I'm not saying this while floating in a world detached from yours, mind you.
    How many paths do we need to walk, to find Freedom

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Foto_l10

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:43 am

The sad reality is really sinking-in that my spontaneous online pseudointellectual orgy has been a grand-delusion. Openness and Honesty don't seem to work. The Illusion of Openness and Honesty does work. If you make someone think they think -- they'll love you -- but if you really make someone think -- they'll hate you. I've known (for a very long time) that none of you like me -- yet I've continued to post on this site. Thank-you for your tolerance. Regardless of whether anyone likes me, or not, I'd still like to receive an in-depth critique of at least the two United States of the Solar System threads. Is that too much to ask?? So far, I don't seem to be worth the trouble. But I am learning more and more to NOT care if no one cares. It's easier that way. Also, it seems as if a karmic-burden has been lifted from me, because if no one pays much attention to my sincere efforts to discuss the most important topics imaginable, then I'm really NOT dropping the ball if I don't continue to post openly and honestly on the internet. If it doesn't work -- it simply won't work if I keep repeating this exercise in futility over and over and over again. I recently expressed interest in moving to Colorado Springs -- but I was warned that they are quite conservative in Colorado Springs. But what does "conservative" really mean?? Does "conservative" mean "ethical and honest"?? Does "conservative" mean "morally-ambiguous and dishonest"?? Several years ago, in a small study-group at an Episcopal church, I asked a hard-question -- which was answered with "That's Just the Way It Is". I never attended that study-group again. I've indulged in some somewhat egotistical-modeling for a variety of reasons -- but I keep repeating that I am NOT like this in real-life. Does anyone understand and believe me when I keep saying that?? I tend to doubt it. In real-life, I was recently asked if I were "Trying to Take Over the World"?! I was programmed to believe that Theology is Important. But what is Theology?? The Study of God. Right?? Well, shouldn't such a study involve considering ALL Possibilities regarding the Mind, Character, Personality, and Governance-Modality of Almighty God??

But what if we are mostly dealing with at least one Local-God rather than the God of the Universe?? Isn't it important to make such an identification and distinction?? Some of you would worship and serve The Devil if you thought doing-so would benefit you and your family. But what if some of you really are worshipping and serving The Devil??!! Shouldn't that possibility be very carefully considered?? What if we are dealing with "Bad Solar-System Administrator" v "Good Solar-System Administrator"?? What if Humanity has chosen the Bad Solar-System Administrator over and over and over again -- for thousands (or millions) of years?? What if Humanity has recently renewed their Covenant with the Bad Solar-System Administrator for another thousand-years (or so)?? That frankly wouldn't surprise me -- because the Bad-Guy would Deceive -- while the Good-Guy would Tell the Truth -- and Most of Us Wish to be Told What We Wish to Hear (regardless of whether it's the Truth, or not). The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" once told me that "I could choose to keep things as they are" -- but I'm not sure what they really meant by that. What Would Jupiter Jones Say?? The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" also told me "They Had Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". When I told the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" that I thought Humanity was probably easy to deceive -- they replied "Very Easy". What Would Helena Blavatsky Say?? What if we have been dealing with an In-Power Archangel-Gabriel and an Out-of-Power Archangel-Michael?? If so -- what if it's been like this since the Garden of Eden (or shortly thereafter)?? I am honestly NOT Anti-Gabriel. I am simply modeling a particular possibility based upon Hollywood-Stereotypes and my Theological-Presuppositions. I continue to wonder if the terms "Lucifer", "Satan", and "The Devil" could apply to BOTH Archangels -- depending upon loyalties and perspectives. What if it's a bit like calling an African-American the "N-Word"?? I honestly don't know. I'm NOT a scholar or an insider.

B.B.Baghor wrote:Ortho's words:

"So far, I don't seem to be worth the trouble. But I am learning more and more to NOT care if no one cares. It's easier that way. Also, it seems as if a karmic-burden has been lifted from me, because if no one pays much attention to my sincere efforts to discuss the most important topics imaginable, then I'm really NOT dropping the ball if I don't continue to post openly and honestly on the internet. If it doesn't work -- it simply won't work if I keep repeating this exercise in futility over and over and over again".

I wish for you to lift a karmic burden from your shoulders, ortho. You're finding your own wisdom, in a way. Don't take it for granted, but I think I see you clearly, though you don't yourself. I don't imagine you to understand what I'm saying now, but you've shown to my mind's eye and those of my heart, that you've got your crystal clear intention, holding it without damage done to it. That's where the light comes from, waiting to enter a crack in the egg, or to hatch it, with (until now) a phoenix jumping out, growing to full size and after a while, quickly dematerializing into ashes.

It seems that you yourself cannot enter that space with the light of your intention. It seems something is being pushed hard, under pressure too. Who knows you may find that your path shows new tracks, filled with ease of taking steps without efforts, letting go of an obstacle only known to yourself. A threshold of your own making? That's what looks to me, to be the cause of your jumping up and down, crawling through many rabbit holes and what-not-of-sorts-of-holes Hot Argh Luke Earth Tacodog crawling out of them too, with dirt on your shoulders and disappointment.

It seems to me, that many who read your threads, each in his/her own way, have grasped your intention or quest and ways of expression, ortho. I've found evidence of it in their responses to your posts. The problem is, that this grasping (of your intention), almost cannot be expressed in words, for it seems to happen mainly on a soul-level, world-less and speech-less. Do you perceive this level of communication sometimes?

The fact that you don't receive the response you expect and need, isn't so much for feelings of animosity towards you and your threads, but for it being hard to communicate. I need to focus on my experience, for simplicity. If my responses are greeted with more "what if's?" in a sort of "talking to yourself" manner, no offense, I don't enter a communication with you. There's no exchange of vision in our now, of perceptions.

But I stop now, I'm repeating myself and that's not helping to clarify things. I have to remind myself of the fact, that so far, there seems to be a veil or obstacle of some sort, between my communication here and yours. It seems to me, that there's a long repetition in this, that what you receive isn't what you ask for and what you don't receive is what you ask for, in desperation almost. How can you make yourself understood? I'm asking now. Maybe you should begin to understand yourself better, not in your intention but in the way you try to express what's in it.

And what's in it for you and others who read your threads. Get out of the way of your true expression, you've created a most complicated structure, a body of study that in itself doesn't bring you the answers you seek. I don't mean to tell you what to do, I'm trying in my way, to give feedback and some pointers. For which I'm not sure if that's wise. In my experience of your threads, your presence in them, ortho, I'm sure you will find that crack in the egg or that threshold, some day. I've mentioned before, that probably this will be a surprise to you, in tears and laughter both. For as I perceive it, there's great humor in what you try to achieve, in what you show as a mirror, with images of how it is to be human in so many different ways. The ability to transcend the personal story, prevents dependency and neediness, as I see it. These are NOT instructions, to be clear. For one's personal story is one's own business to deal with.

To me, showing that mirror is the essence of your presence in your threads, ortho. Nobody can make you see this, although I try in a way. I know this probably won't make you feel very happy. I'm not saying this while floating in a world detached from yours, mind you. How many paths do we need to walk, to find Freedom

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Foto_l10
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you B.B. I've appreciated your participation on this website. Since 2008 (when I started participating on the Original Project Avalon) you have interacted with me more than anyone else. Thank-you for that. There have been several Individuals of Interest (in real-life) who have extensively interacted with me, as well -- and I appreciated that (even if I didn't agree with them). There is another individual (who I won't talk about) who I have probably conversed with more than anyone else -- and I deeply respect their perspective. Having said all of that -- there is a level of conversation and conceptualization which I desired -- but which never occurred -- and probably never will occur. I saw too many problems -- with too few solutions -- and I'll simply have to live with that for the rest of my life (and possibly beyond). I suspect an Ancient Attempt to Make Things Better -- Which Backfired BIG-TIME. I don't have insider-information to that effect -- but it's what I see circumstantial-evidence for. I further suspect that Things Will Revert to the Way They Were Prior to the Hypothetical Attempt to Make Things Better. Status Quo Ante Bellum. Then Shall the Sanctuary Be Restored to It's Rightful State?? I think we need to Exhaustively Consider the Relationship Between Freedom and Responsibility. We also need to Exhaustively Consider the Relationship Between Universe-Governance and Local Solar-System Governance.

Dr. Robert H. Schuller had a VERY Interesting Ministry -- which I don't think was as simplistic and bombastic as most people think. It was simultaneously right and wrong -- expert and clumsy. I considered it to be reformative rather than normative. The sad thing is that No Matter How Anyone Tries to Put Things Together -- It's Always Going to be Wrong. There's Always a Supposedly Better Way to Do Things. My United States of the Solar System Threads Were Reformative Rather Than Normative. They Were Intended to Make Everyone (Including Me) THINK. Unfortunately -- I see no evidence that this fracking-happened. It Seems As If BOTH the Powers That Be AND We the Peons were (and are) dead-set against me. Someone needs to try the following study-plan in the following order:

1. Sampling All-Aspects of the Info-War for a Couple of Years (Or So).
    2. Studying Project Avalon, Project Camelot, and The Mists of Avalon for a Couple of Years (Or So).
    3. Studying The United States of the Solar System Threads on The Mists of Avalon for a Couple of Years (Or So).
    4. Studying the Ministries of Norman Vincent Peale and Robert Harold Schuller for a Couple of Years (Or So).
    5. Formulating Your Own Solutions Based Upon All of the Above for a Couple of Years (Or So).
    6. Implementing Your Solutions for the Rest of Your Life.

I realize this is a hard-sell -- so I doubt that anyone will do it -- and even if they did, it's likely that very few would listen. It seems as if people simply must learn things the hard-way. Unfortunately -- it seems as if we might be running out of time. Perhaps this thing was doomed to failure -- right from the very beginning. I still don't know what my soul-loyalties really are. I honestly don't. It seems to me that no matter what I attempt -- it's wrong -- and that my life was doomed to failure before I was even conceived. I continue to sense some sort of a sinister set-up. I wish to think and do the "Right-Thing" -- but according to who?? I guess I simultaneously seek Less-Freedom and More-Freedom. Is Anarchy Really Freedom?? Is Mob-Rule Really Freedom?? Is Direct-Democracy Really Freedom?? Is Torah-Monotheism Really Freedom?? Is Pauline-Liberty Really Freedom?? Are the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus Really Freedom?? Is ANY Historical-Religion Really Freedom?? Is the United States of America Really Freedom?? Is the Roman Catholic Church Really Freedom?? Is the British Empire Really Freedom?? Is the United Nations Really Freedom?? Is the Moon Modus-Operandi Really Freedom?? Is the Martian Modus-Operandi Really Freedom?? Is the Universal Church Really Freedom?? Would an Investigative and Executive Judgment Really Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles?? If One Walks and Talks Fast-Enough -- Can They Become a God or Goddess?? You Shall Be As Gods?? Good-Luck!!

TRANCOSO wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I wonder what it might be like to be present in a roomful of the most famous and important people (and (even) other-than-people) in the solar system -- listening to them discuss "life, the universe, and everything" in a completely open and honest manner (with no recording-equipment -- no spies -- and no minutes)??!! We might be very, very surprised.
    No, Ortho, WITH recording AND FILMING equipment!

So the whole wide world will once and for all be cured from the idea that:

1. We are alone in the universe
    2. Aliens are really that stupid that they would ever trust the present human society
    3. Religion is anything else but (intellectual) slavery
    4. Above is not like below or deep down, but quite the same

As a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies I have visited room(s)full of famous and important 'other-than-people' meetings and let me tell you, the only reason most of them envy Earthly humans is because of their free spirit and the way they enjoy sex - which is btw the nr 1 reason why humans are abducted.

With all their techno none of those 'other-than-people' are able to capture the essence of free will, which is of course no wonder because they haven't got a clue what they're looking for - it's beyond their imagination. Much like their way of 'thinking' is beyond our imagination. Remember: Nothing Unreal Exists!

Dearly appreciated fellow MoA member Ortho, existence is a power game on any imaginable level and Earthlings - and I really blow a whistle now, so keep this between us - are nothing more than 'lab-rats-with-an-attitude' - which is the sole reason they're not extinct... yet.

Thubs Up
    B.B.Baghor wrote:Trancoso's words: "Dearly appreciated fellow MoA member Ortho, existence is a power game on any imaginable level and Earthlings and I really blow a whistle now, so keep this between us - are nothing more than 'lab-rats-with-an-attitude' - which is the sole reason they're not extinct... yet".

I like your sense of humor and knowledge, Trancoso, althouth it's true that many powergames are played out on the playground of life, for that to be in existence, there must be an opponent, triggering that game. And that opponent is love, as I see it. For isn't it so that all players in the games of power are horribly hurt, with minds that have grown crooked and twisted, in attempts to cover up that hurting? Why fight for power, when it's missing inside to sustain ourselves? That lab-ratrace or pirate's ship sinking with rats in a panic, is just a display of the dark side of life, due to the presence of light. Our free will is allowing human beings to find out how existence can be experienced and in what ways. By going through that, I think we find out what love is in essence. By learning about suffering and how to begin to love the existence of suffering as part of the game on this planet too, with our own yes to it, for we have come, haven't we? I'm convinced that my reality is only showing up according to my attitude and intention, the glasses I choose to look through, connected to my belief system. No google glasses for me to try though Wink I'm an inconquerable optimist and an embassador for the spark of life in all living beings. The so called enemy uses its spark to make you conscious of yours and that's a view coming from the space between right and wrong, light and dark. In that sense of equality of expressions of life, your view is equally valuable to mine and when we choose that point of view, this forum will remain a safe place to show up and tell our truth.
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Space-blue-boy
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Blue-Boy--20687
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? E26128ef15bccb1832b4d904f0049ab83ca5e355
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Azazel_by_gothicnarcissus-d5wqnf8
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Pinkie-and-blueboy
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? 20643285
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Enders_game_3
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? 9953359
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? El
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? 3304125224_879cd1e0f8_z
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? 0322142005
    "This is Just a Bit Ridiculous!! I Do All the Work -- and He Gets All the Glory!!"
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxHBV6eQ_U

A musical token of appreciation, thank you ortho. The "spaceboy" and "superboy" pictures in your last post here,
    are hilarious, specially for the spacesuit being of the same material as the one which is worn in your signature.
    And lo and behold.... that boy's twin flame, or so it seems, has joined the window screen too Cheerful Very creative
    and so sweet with a bit of a tang in it Lolerz

How human can you get, huhhh? "This is Just a Bit Ridiculous!! I Do All the Work -- and He Gets All the Glory!!"
    A bible-text to match yours:
    Matthew 25:40
    "But the King will answer them, "'In solemn truth I tell you that in so far as you rendered such services to one
    of the humblest of these my brethren, you rendered them to myself.'

When I read these lines below, copied from a post of mine here, from an earlier conversation with Trancoso, I thought
    "It serves me well, reading it again this day!"

"I'm an inconquerable optimist and an embassador for the spark of life in all living beings. The so called enemy uses its spark
    to make you conscious of yours and that's a view coming from the space between right and wrong, light and dark. In that
    sense of equality of expressions of life, your view is equally valuable to mine and when we choose that point of view, this
    forum will remain a safe place to show up and tell our truth".
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 am

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Pinkie-and-blueboy
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Pinky_and_the_brain
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Pinky-And-The-Brain
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Apollo13Reflection
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? CrystalCathedral

Thank-you B.B. When I was probably in first or second grade, I stood transfixed for 10-20 minutes in front of the "Blue Boy" by Thomas Gainsborough at the Huntington Library in San Marino, California. "Blue Boy" has been my favorite painting ever since. I noticed the Art and Gainsborough connection in a couple of Dr. Who episodes. Then, a total-stranger told me about losing their small-purse, and finding it wedged into the slightly-opened window of their car. They said "an angel must've done it." The purse was "Pink" -- and the person seemed at bit "Angelic". Soon after that -- I encountered someone I knew ("J") dressed in "Pink" -- and that evening, I made the "Pinkie" and "Blue Boy" connection with Pinky and the Brain!! "Pinkie" is in the same room as "Blue Boy"!! I wonder if they have anything to do with "The Cat" and "The Cat's Meow"?? What Would Robert and Arvella Schuller Say?? What Would Fred Swann Say?? Consider the All-Glass Crystal Cathedral -- the All-Glass Structure on the Moon -- and the All-Glass Structure with Pinky and the Brain Inside!! What Would Richard Hoagland Say?? What Would Mr. Edgar(s) Mitchell Say?? What Would Carol(town) Rosin Say?? What Would Pris Say?? What Would Blue Roller Say?? What Would Steven Spielberg Say?? What Would Steven's Stepmother Say?? What Would Graham Maxwell Say?? What Would the Ancient Egyptian Deity Say?? What Would Gabriel and Michael Say?? Take a very close look at the Fifth-Series of Dr. Who!! That's All I'm Going to Say!!

Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Cdfa157241aa68d36879f03e51ff2ee7-d8f21s5
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Drwhovincent12
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Doctor-Who-Van-Gogh
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? 4d0766765d14bbf62ea04c3eb80c5a85
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Ab4b95f427c777cd252dbf8fb10be4b6
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Wallls-com-8130
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Auvers-monster
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Doctor-who-van-gogh-tardis-france
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? Vincent14
    Did the Catholic Church invent Islam  ? S01E12_The_Reaping_2
    "This is Pure Unmitigated Poppycock!!"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 pm