tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Catholic Nun Whistleblower

Seashore
    Seashore

A Catholic Nun Whistleblower Empty A Catholic Nun Whistleblower

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:24 am

This is a recent Kerry Cassidy interview of a person whose life experience and the ability to articulate it and do something about it are a blessing for the rest of us, in my opinion.

Project Camelot
    Streamed live 8 hours ago

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I interview Sister Keri Burnor about her story and military grade Nano that is infecting all of us.

Short bio:

..."Sister Keri Burnor spent many years as a nun serving peacefully within the Catholic Church; that is, until she was sexually assaulted by Church Clergy. After that experience, her search for justice and truth put her face to face with some of the highest powers in the world today, but not necessarily in a good way. Her intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Roman Catholic Church and the evils that are hidden and covered up therein on a regular basis have become the very thing that has caused Burnor's life to be in jeopardy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GV8Tt_anUQ

Here is Sister Keri Burnor's website:  Christ the Wall Hermitages.

Here is her YouTube channel:  Sister Keri Burnor.
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Catholic Nun Whistleblower Empty Re: A Catholic Nun Whistleblower

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:08 am

Regarding monasteries functioning as a front for the CIA, which controls the Jesuits:  1 hour 18 minutes 5 seconds.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 am

From Sister Keri's YouTube channel:

Sister Keri Burnor
    Published on Aug 15, 2018

Sister Keri Burnor’s story reveals the globalist agendas of human trafficking and genocide for all mankind by way of being tethered to AI systems, experiments, torture, etc., wherein the ultimate objective is to network the biological systems of man with a system of artificial intelligence, reducing humanity to a totally controllable status. This is being accomplished through many different programs, operations, and applications that attack mankind’s environment: the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the products we use, and the information systems we are exposed to. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boBdrbODm3s

Click on the link above for much more information that is in the Description.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:54 am

I'm attempting to see the world through everyone's eyes, including the eyes of the PTB and the Jesuits. I've been joking for years about imagining myself being a Renegade French Jesuit Organist, even though this description does NOT describe me!! 'The Jesuits' by Malachi Martin is an excellent book, and a priest told me that a Jesuit relative said the book was accurate. The resignation of Pope Benedict, being replaced by the Jesuit Pope Francis in 2013 is alarming to me. Popes don't just resign, regardless of health and age issues. Anyway, the battle for the control of the New World Order seems to be escalating in a truly frightening manner. It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep things secret. The Secret Government of Humanity is apparently being exposed, and rivals are seemingly taking advantage of the Information-War. I understand the need to not have eight-billion souls dangerously out of control, but the sinister-remedies are highly-suspicious and probably more dangerous than the alleged problem. I wish I could properly research this stuff, but I'm feeling worse every day, and I sometimes wonder if I've been targeted because of opening various cans of worms?! Who Knows?? I found Jordan Maxwell's presentation at the 2009 'Awake and Aware' Project Camelot Conference to be fascinating and horrifying. Kerry Cassidy cut Jordan off, halfway through his harangue against the way things are (which focused upon the Vatican). The bottom-line for me is that the world seems to have been run by a particular individual (or group of souls) for thousands of years, with the People We Love to Hate being Pawns (no matter how powerful they seem to be in their own right). Sherry Shriner claimed for years that All Churches and Religions were run by Satan and/or Lucifer. Who Knows?? The Horror. You might find this PDF book to be interesting and informative.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Regarding Sister Keri's uncle:

Sister Keri Burnor
    Published on Aug 9, 2018

Keri Burnor Interviews her uncle Kevin Burnor 7 August 2018, a story wherein her uncle has been targeted by the Military Industrial Intelligence Complex for over 2 decades. Uncle Kevin relates his story from the beginning when his son unknowingly gave him a toxic drink, to being honorably discharged due to refusal to get on a plane that later crashed, to serving in ministry, to having to leave the country during the previous administrations since there were no protections in place for people targeted and terrorized by being implanted against their will with foreign monitoring and torture devices. Uncle then returned to the United States upon learning that his niece, Keri Burnor achieved a remedy (upon Donald J. Trump coming into office) relating to her own experience of being targeted for death multiple times using Military Grade, designer innovative nanotechnology. This is a story of progress, hope and achievement. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Laxgk19lhs
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 am

Seashore wrote:This is a recent Kerry Cassidy interview of a person whose life experience and the ability to articulate it and do something about it are a blessing for the rest of us, in my opinion.

Here is Part 2 of the interview:

Project Camelot
    Streamed live 8 hours ago

I talk with former nun, Sister Keri Bursor regarding her experiences in the Church and becoming infected with Nano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_squQXfGaS4
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 am

I recently spoke with an atheist about visiting the Vatican, and we both agreed how awesome the experience was. He stated that believers and unbelievers could agree to be nice, as if that were some sort of primitive ecumenism. I nodded in agreement, yet I was somewhat non-committal. This is a noble-goal, yet history tells a different story. I've taken a rough and tumble approach in This Present Quest to get the dirty-linen out in the open, to be properly cleaned, dried, and folded, in preparation for the Real-Deal True-Renaissance which brings Peace to the Cosmos (or something like that). I told this atheist that I liked listening to Atheist v Believer debates, and he didn't seem interested.

The recent Kerry Cassidy interview of a Renegade Vatican Insider was somewhat peculiar to me. This Ex-Priest had joined forces with JZ Knight and Ramtha!! I couldn't believe it!! I could imagine a panel of Ex-Insiders discussing the problems of Christianity and Catholicism in an open and candid manner (sort of like Malachi Martin) but this interview blew me away!! The Ex-Priest was critical of the Creator of Mankind, and while I sympathize with the Predicament of Humanity, I keep wondering about the possible Original-Sins of the Souls Incarnating the Bodies Created by the Creator. What if these souls were saved from eternal-torment and/or utter-destruction by the Creator, who might've created a Soul Reform-School aka Purgatory Incorporated aka Prison Planet in Rebellion aka Solar Systems Incorporated aka Soul-Matrix??!! Who Knows??!! What if Humanity has been Repaying Karmic-Debt for Thousands (or even Millions) of Years??!! What Would Jupiter Jones Say?? What Would Balem Abrasax Say?? What Would Abraxasinas Say?? What Would Ellen White Say?? What Would Anchor Say?? What Would Baron Stockmar Say?? What Would Anubis Do?? What Would William Edgars Say?? What Would S.R. Hadden Say??

A Catholic Nun Whistleblower Kerry-cassidy-630x250

A Catholic Nun Whistleblower Saving_Jesus_Michel_Ledwith

The following trailer is not directly related to the topic of this thread, but it contains the sort of 'religious-twist' which I find irresistible. What Would Richard Hillary Say?? What Would the 'Patient' in 'The Screwtape Letters' by C.S. Lewis Say?? What Would C.S. Lewis Say?? I'd still like to hang-out with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham -- and perhaps participate in the University of Arizona astronomy program (with an emphasis on Lunar and Planetary Studies). http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/ Perhaps such a formal study might be integrated with a deeper academic study of this thread -- at both undergraduate and graduate levels. I'm not sure I could deal with campus life, at this point, so some sort of 'independent-study' might be necessary (which might include Reptilian Theocracies and Space Law). Is anyone (human or otherwise) presently living within Ida and/or Dactyl?? What if there were a Reptilian Theological Seminary within Ida??? Or what about the University of Arizona at Ida (with an Asteroid, Lunar, and Planetary Studies Center)??? What if the Jesuits had one of those big binocular telescopes on Ida?? Just a thought.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Seashore wrote:Here is Part 2 of the interview . . .

This website is mentioned:  Earthing.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:39 pm

Seashore wrote:Here is Sister Keri Burnor's website:  Christ the Wall Hermitages.
    Here is a link to a 351 page PDF for Sister Keri's book Divine Challenge...the clergy sex abuse of a hermit-nun and its fifteen-year cover-up by a monastery and church officials.:

Divine Challenge
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:38 am

Seashore wrote:This website is mentioned:  Earthing.
    Also referenced in terms of remedies for the effects of nano infestation is Anthony Pantalleresco's website.

Apparently, this is his YouTube channel:  HerbsPlusBeadWorks.

I must say that I find the talk about our infection with nano, apparently originating from chemtrails, which then gets in our food and water supply, to be absolutely overwhelming.

(That, and the apparent dangers of wireless technology.)

I burst out laughing yesterday when I heard Sister Keri say that Tony Pantalleresco said flax seed in loaded with nano!  I have relied on flax seed as a superfood for years!  She also said he said to avoid grains, as well.  This means rice, I take it.  I can't imagine giving up rice entirely.

What to do?

geek

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:34 pm